Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

col.rosine.smith181@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

col.rosine.smith181@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:02 pm

Recovery Scam:
Skype ID:
live:col.rosine.smith181

Hello Dear Friend ,

I want to use this opportunity to thank you for the step and effort you made trying to help me secure my fund, Although it later did not workout for both of us do to one reason or another, but all the same i still appreciate your effort and will never forget you.

Meanwhile, I'm hereby to inform you that the fund has successful been moved to my new partner from Turkey but based in Senegal as a business man who deal in Gold and other business. I traveled to meet him there in Senegal after receiving the fund to arrange things with him and also i have return back to duties because we are not through yet but i will be living the military soonest to be with him for my future life.

I still want to use this very opportunity to appreciate you for all your kindness and love which you showed me during my service days at the war front in Afghanistan I vowed that i will never forget or leave you empty handed after my success and that is why I decided to compensate you with the sum of Two hundred thousand United States Dollars ($200,000.00) in UBA Visa Credit Card. Please do accept it as a token from my heart in appreciation of your painstaking efforts made to assist me in rescuing the money

Please contact the customer's service department of the UBA Bank in Senegal for the attention of the Manager Credit Transfer - Mr. Fred Williams through email : ( unitedbankafricansn@gmail.com ) and telephone number +221705623299. He will confirm your identity and address and direct you on how to receive the credit card and use it for withdrawing the money any where in the world.

I really appreciate every single time you spent thinking about me and the efforts made trying to help me out in the time of great distress in my life.

Thanks and God bless ,

Col.Rosine Smith

Header:
Return-Path: <col.rosine.smith181@hotmail.com>
Received: from AM5PR10MB0578.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::bcb9:e598:8145:9bd]) by
Fri, 2 Jun 2017 00:51:30 +0000
Subject: Thanks a lot I really appreciate your effort

Phone:
+221705623299
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

unitedbankafricansn@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:34 am

Attention Sir / Madam,

Be informed that after the meeting held by the Board of Directors in respect of the ATM Visa Card detailed. Our Director of operations has issued approval needed for the delivery of ATM Visa Card in our custody and also officially and specifically mandated that all recipients must ensure to return the delivery fee thereafter ATM Visa Card is delivered to the recipient residential address.
If you accept our terms and condition, kindly contact our delivery officer Mr Radwan Mohamd ( radwanmoham@execs.com ) to reconfirm the following details as to avoid wrong posting.

Full Name:
Residential Address:
City/State and zip code:
Valid Telephone number:

Please ensure that the posting information is accurate. Any discrepancies may cause delay Or even rejected.

BEST REGARDS,

Mr. Fred Williams
United Bank of Africa®

Header:
Return-Path: <unitedbankafricansn@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-qt0-x243.google.com (mail-qt0-x243.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400d:c0d::243])
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017
Subject: ATM VISA CARD SERVICE DEPARTMENT
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.