Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Rositaomar99@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Rositaomar99@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 15, 2017 7:22 pm

MyBelovedNet:

how are you doing my dear always write me in my email
( Rositaomar99@hotmail.com) because am not always here
so try write me in my mailbox OK i have something to tell you thanks

Profile used - no picture:

Full Name Rosita
Birth Year 1991
City Dakar
Country Senegal
Sex Woman
Interests (Personal Description)
Tell you later...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Rositaomar99@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 20, 2017 11:05 pm

Email:

Dearest,
Thank you for responding to my mail. How are you and your beloved family? I hope they are in good health and you are doing fine?, I am writing you as a friend . I want to share my story with you, to see if there is a way you can help me. I know that so many Syrians refugees are taking high risk through sea and land to seek refuge in Europe, some died during this risky migration. But i don't want to take such risk. I decided to seek help through the internet. Right now in Syria, We might have been humiliated by the ongoing crises in my country, but i believe we can still make friends with good people like you, that understand and feel our pains, people that have experienced war and know how devastating it is,

My full name is Rosita Omar (Female), I am from Aleppo in Syrian. I was born 18th of December, 1991 (25 years old). Presently, i am living in SOS children village in Senegal because i left Turkey 5 months ago. The orphanage home is about 150 children. You might be wondering why i left Turkey to Senegal instead of finding my way to Europe. I will tell you in my next mail if you are interested to know because it is a long story.

Before coming to Senegal, i and my kid sister suffered greatly from the dreadful and catastrophic events that took place in my country Syria and it's still taking place. Air raiding, shelling, bombing, Tanks, snipers killing everyone, that is all we see everyday. These terrible things affected our life negatively. I and my sister were in studying in the University of Aleppo, we had to quit schooling because schools where bombed. We lost our dreams and ambitions. We were both outstanding students studying medicine and law.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to. all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev- Johnson Philip , who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women hostel because the camp have two hostels, one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221-708-454-089) . if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this(please it's a secret,even no one knows about it except the Reverend that knows about it),i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $7,100,000 USD (Seven Million, One Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision,hardworking and GOD fearing people. My favorite language is English but i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Attached here is my picture. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love,
Miss Rosita

Stolen pictures received with the message:

rosita.PNG

rosita1.PNG

+221708454089 - "she" is sharing the Reverend with the other one reported in viewtopic.php?f=19&t=754&start=20
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Rositaomar99@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 21, 2017 10:27 pm

Same photos as above:

Dearest,
Thank you for responding to my mail. How are you and your beloved family? I hope they are in good health and you are doing fine?, I am writing you as a friend . I want to share my story with you, to see if there is a way you can help me. I know that so many Syrians refugees are taking high risk through sea and land to seek refuge in Europe, some died during this risky migration. But i don't want to take such risk. I decided to seek help through the internet. Right now in Syria, We might have been humiliated by the ongoing crises in my country, but i believe we can still make friends with good people like you, that understand and feel our pains, people that have experienced war and know how devastating it is,

My full name is Rosita Omar (Female), I am from Aleppo in Syrian. I was born 18th of December, 1991 (25 years old). Presently, i am living in SOS children village in Senegal because i left Turkey 5 months ago. The orphanage home is about 150 children. You might be wondering why i left Turkey to Senegal instead of finding my way to Europe. I will tell you in my next mail if you are interested to know because it is a long story.

Before coming to Senegal, i and my kid sister suffered greatly from the dreadful and catastrophic events that took place in my country Syria and it's still taking place. Air raiding, shelling, bombing, Tanks, snipers killing everyone, that is all we see everyday. These terrible things affected our life negatively. I and my sister were in studying in the University of Aleppo, we had to quit schooling because schools where bombed. We lost our dreams and ambitions. We were both outstanding students studying medicine and law.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to. all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev- Johnson Philip , who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women hostel because the camp have two hostels, one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221-708-454-089) . if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this(please it's a secret,even no one knows about it except the Reverend that knows about it),i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $7,100,000 USD (Seven Million, One Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision,hardworking and GOD fearing people. My favorite language is English but i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Attached here is my picture. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love,
Miss Rosita

Header:

Return-Path: <rositaomar99@hotmail.com>
Received: from DB5PR10MB0296.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::db4:2645:8945:ac0e]) by DB5PR10MB0296.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::db4:2645:8945:ac0e%14]) with mapi id 15.01.1101.019; Sun, 21 May 2017
Subject: my pleasure to meet you
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rositaomar99@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 23, 2017 9:15 pm

Hello dear
I am happy to read from you email and for your question i have contacted the bank and explained to them and they demanded for a partner now i am happy i found you and you are able and willing to help me out now what you have to do is write to the bank below is they email and contact address

Fill in your name and send it to the bank with this E-mail address OK:
( bank.negaraindonesia@accountant.com )

Good Day Mr .Zeidler Roberts Partnership,
I am Mr ................ i am from. ............ ...I am a foreign
partner to Miss Rosita Omar I was given this your contact information
to verify of the existence of her late fathers account in your
bank.The late father who is generally known as
Dr.Dali Omar
Nationality:....................Syria.
Next of kin :.................. Miss Rosita Omar
Amount deposited:.........( $7 .1Million USD)
Account Number:......... A/C No, 09048267

Sir can you please confirm this account and give to me the necessary
procedure to undergo to get this fund transferred into my account
Yours Faithful
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bank.negaraindonesia@accountant.com rositaomar99@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 25, 2017 11:34 pm

BANK NEGARA INDONESIA.

Email: bank.negaraindonesia@accountant.com

The Bank Negara Indonesia Plc,
Head Office, BNI Building
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 1, Jakarta 1002
P.O. Box 2955, Jakarta 10220
Tel: (62-21) 25119446, Fax: (62-21) 25112114
http:/ /www.bni.co.id/
BNI Branch Locator
BNI ATM Locator
Tel: (62-21) 25119446,
Fax: (62-21) 25112114

24,May,2017
Yours Kind Attention,

As the director of Financing, investment banking and financial Subsidiaries Division of Bank Negara Indonesia Plc. I wish to write you in respect to your e-mail which received. Actually, we have been told about you by the young lady Miss Rosita Omar, that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claims of her late father's fund deposited with our bank.

Late Dr. Dali Omar is our late customer with personal Identification Sort Code:40-52-66/Swift Code:BNINIDJAXXX and Account Number: 09048267, which contains substantial amount $7 .1Million . Hence you have been appointed as the trustee to represent the next of Kin, this fund can be transferred into your nominated bank account any where in the world through our telegraphic money transfer system.

However, Sir before we can transact any business with you regarding the transfer of this fund into your bank account, we would like you to send these following Documents to us as listed below within 21 days at the receipt of this mail:

1). A Power of Attorney

2). An Affidavit of Oath

3). A Partnership agreement between you and Miss Rosita Omar.

4). The death certificate of late Dr.Dali Omar(confirming the death).

5). A scan copy of your valid passport/ Identity card.

Note: The Power of Attorney and the Affidavit of Oath must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer (since Miss Rosita Omar is residing in Senegal as an asylum seeker). These above named documents are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest and your own interest as the next of kin after the transaction is concluded.For further enquiries on this or any other of our products or services, you can also send an email to customer solutions

E-mail Bank: bank.negaraindonesia@accountant.com
Tel: (0) 25119446
Tel: (0) 25119446 (if you are calling from outside Indonesia dial)
Fax: (62-21) 25112114

**************************************************************************************************************
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose,distribute, or copy this message or any part of it, or act on any information contained herein. Please e-mail the sender to inform us of the transmission error, or Office E-mail: bank.negaraindonesia@accountant.com and delete this information from your system.

Header:
Return-Path: <bank.negaraindonesia@accountant.com>
Received: from [41.83.202.238] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa11.server.lan (via HTTP);
Wed, 24 May 2017
From: BANK NEGARA INDONESIA <bank.negaraindonesia@accountant.com>
Subject: BANK NEGARA INDONESIA PLC

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.83.202.238<br>Originating ISP: Autonomous System<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Hello My Dear;
How are you today? I am very happy that you have sent an email to the bank, that's very kind of you and I pray they'll give in to our request. I am confident with you things will work out right and I look forward to your undivided attention to mark a successful conclusion of this transaction, with great hope of meeting you soon, let us hope to receive a reply from the bank. Thank you
Yours faithfully
Rosita

Phones:
+622125119446
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Indonesia
City or exchange location Jakarta

Fax: +622125112114
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Indonesia
City or exchange location Jakarta
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rositaomar99@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 27, 2017 12:22 am

Hi Sir

I am ............. and I am foreign partner for Miss Rosita Omar and I am from ............. To transfer her late father's account to my account bank asks certain certificates bank name negarabank Indonesia. Since Miss Rosita Omar is residing in Senegal as an asylum seeker please arrange for the below certificates. Her father name is Dr. Dalai Omar and I am attaching her father death certificate.

1. A power of attorney certificate
2. An Affidavit of oath
3. Partnership agreement between me and miss Rosita Omar.

Bank gives us 21 days time to produce the above mentioned certificates. Kindly contact me for further clarification.

Regards

His contact information are as follows,
Bar (Dr) KABBA ALFRED .
Of: (KABBA ALFRED IBRAHIM)
Email ( barrkabbaalfredibrahim@gmail.com )
Tel is ( +221704593989 )

20170527013025-40d1c1e2-me.jpg

Phone:
+221704593989
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barrkabbaalfredibrahim@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 27, 2017 11:46 pm

Advocate KABBA ALFRED IBRAHIM, Advocate, Supreme Court of SENEGAL. He is the head of the chambers of a renowned law firm, namely, ‘KABBA ALFRED IBRAHIM’, which has expertise
mainly in commercial law, corporate law, family law, employment and labor law, land law, banking law, constitutional law, criminal law, IPR and in conducting litigations before courts of different hierarchies.
(KABBA ALFRED IBRAHIM)
ATTENTION;
SIR,

YES, I HAD A CONVERSATION WITH MISS ROSITA OMAR .ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY, AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AND A PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT FOR THE PURPOSE OF TRANSFERRING HER LATE FATHER'S FUND TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT...IN VIEW OF THE ABOVE, I WOULD LIKE YOU TO SEND YOUR PERSONAL AND CONTACT DETAILS TO ME AS FOLLOWS:

FULL NAME: ........ , NATIONALITY: ............ , DATE OF BIRTH: .......... , YOUR HOME/OFFICE ADDRESS: .........., YOUR OCCUPATION: ............ PASSPORT/ID N°: ........, TELEPHONE/FAX N°: .........................(AS YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH), AND ALSO SEND THE PROCESSING FEE FOR THESE DOCUMENTS AS LISTED:

* POWER OF ATTORNEY = $ 105
* SWEARING OF OATH (AFFIDAVIT) = $ 100
* NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE = $ 70
*. PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT...$105
* LEGAL PROCESSING FEE =$ 100
TOTAL COST= $ 480.00 US DOLLARS

BELOW IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION'S OF WHICH YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, AT THE RECEIPT OF YOUR PAYMENT I WILL START THE PROCESSING OF THESE DOCUMENTS IMMEDIATELY AND THESE DOCUMENTS WILL BE READY FOR USE WITHIN TWO WORKING DAYS.

RECEIVERS INFORMATION

FIRST NAME.................KABBA

LAST NAME................ALFRED IBRAHIM

ADDRESS:......... 48, RUE VINCENS X ABDOUL KARIM BOURG.
POSTAL CODE: BP 32 319 DAKAR-PONTY, DAKAR-SENEGAL
ZIP CODE: 00221
CITY.................DAKAR

COUNTRY.......... SENEGAL

Let me know once you send the money to start the preparation of the documents. My goal is to render a sound legal service(s) to my noble clients. Thank you

BEST REGARD
CABINET KABBA ALFRED IBRAHIM-BARRISTER
48, RUE VINCENS X ABDOUL KARIM BOURG
BP 32 319 DAKAR-PONTY - DAKAR, SENEGAL
AVOCAT KABBA ALFRED IBRAHIM
(PRINCIPAL PARTNER)(ESQ)
TEL: (+221768877976)

Lawyer: Barr. KABBA ALFRED IBRAHIM.Member of the Bar Association of Senegal.Areas of Practice
General Practice

Personal Injury

Criminal Law

Family Law

Header:
Return-Path: <barrkabbaalfredibrahim@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-lf0-x241.google.com (mail-lf0-x241.google.com. [2a00:1450:4010:c07::241])
From: BARRKABBA ALFREDIBRAHIM <barrkabbaalfredibrahim@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2017
Subject: ATTN:MR

Hello My Dear;
A very good morning to you how are you today? I am very happy that you have sent an email to the lawyer, that's very kind of you and I pray he'll give in to our request. I am confident with you things will work out right and I look forward to your undivided attention to mark a successful conclusion of this transaction, with great hope of meeting you soon, let us hope to get the documents from the lawyer . Thank you
Yours faithfully
Rosita

Phone:
+221768877976
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rositaomar99@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 28, 2017 10:27 pm

Hello Dear
How are you doing today over there in my dream country. I write to check on you also to know how everything is going have a blessed week and i wait to read from you with love and care
Yours Rosita
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 29, 2017 10:07 pm

Advocate KABBA ALFRED IBRAHIM, Advocate, Supreme Court of SENEGAL. He is the head of the chambers of a renowned law firm, namely, ‘KABBA ALFRED IBRAHIM’, which has expertise
mainly in commercial law, corporate law, family law, employment and labor law, land law, banking law, constitutional law, criminal law, IPR and in conducting litigations before courts of different hierarchies.
(KABBA ALFRED IBRAHIM)
ATTENTION;
SIR,

In acknowledge of your email.I am not able to send you my chamber's account because the fee is not up to a thousand dollar you only need to send it through western union this is the only way my chamber accept a small amount of money as soon as i receive it your request will be done within the next day. Thanks for your understanding

Let me know once you send the money to start the preparation of the documents. My goal is to render a sound legal service(s) to my noble clients. Thank you

BEST REGARD
(PRINCIPAL PARTNER)(ESQ)

Lawyer: Barr. KABBA ALFRED IBRAHIM.Member of the Bar Association of Senegal.Areas of Practice
General Practice

Personal Injury

Criminal Law

Family Law
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 31, 2017 12:23 am

(KABBA ALFRED IBRAHIM)
ATTENTION;
SIR,

In acknowledge of your email.If really you are serious in getting those documents you mentioned then you have to obey my rules if not thank you

BEST REGARD
(PRINCIPAL PARTNER)(ESQ)

General Practice

Personal Injury

Criminal Law

Family Law
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.