Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

revbasilmichael@live.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

revbasilmichael@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 23, 2017 10:44 pm

Recovery / ATM card scam after a refugee scam:
Skype ID;
live:revbasilmichael

SAINT CHRISTOPHER'S CATHOLIC CHURCH ,DAKAR SENEGAL DAKAR ARCH-DIOCESE
P.O.Box MB 7172 Dakar, Senegal.
TEL: +221706889167,
Fax: 00221 338,201,968.
My beloved Son in the Lord,
May the almighty God be with you my son,It's has been long i have not heard anything from you.So i receive a call from the bank about your money about (300,000.00 Draft Cheque) has been deposited at ATM VISA CARD OFFICE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY since you can not be able to finish the process. I was contacted by the office whom i left your Cheque with and the managing director told me that the bank has confirmed that the Cheque was about to expire as you have not been able to claim it, I have finish my discussion with the office management this afternoon and he assured me that they are ready to issue you a ATM Visa Card through their Visa card payment center for you to be making withdrawals of your funds in your country or in any ATM Machine World wide.You are advised to confirm your personal information's to them to enable them commence with the issuing of the Visa Card to you without any delay and do not hesitate to contact the ATM CARD OFFICE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY to issue the ATM Visa Card with daily limit it $300,000.00 Dollars to avoid delaying your fund or the fund been diverting to the Government account.
Kindly send the below information's to them without delay:
1} Your Full....................
2} Names:........................ .....
3} Address:...............................
4} Sex:.................................
5} Age...............................
6} Marital status:..............
7} Occupation.........................
8} Direct Phone number:.....................
9} Resident City:......................
10} Resident State:......................
11} Country:.................................
12} E-mail Address:...........................
However, kindly contact the below person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to you.
ATM CARD OFFICE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY Contact the ATM alliance office direct with this information below.
Department....... ATM Department
Bank address; ...... Km 26 Avenue Cheikh Anta DIOP Dakar - Sénégal

E-mail: ........cbaobankdakarsenegel@accountant.com
cbao_cbaobank@rocketmail.com

Phone Number......+221-706889167
Officer in charge: Mrs .Susan Mashama / Mr. Mark Luke.
Always keep me inform so that I will know when you receive your ATM VISA CARD...may God bless you
Yours Sincerely in the Lord
Reverend Dr,baingo johnson
Parish priest saint Christopher
Dakar Senegal church

Header:

Return-Path: <revbasilmichael@live.com>
Received: from BLUPR14MB0052.namprd14.prod.outlook.com ([10.161.125.26]) by
Mon, 22 May 2017
Subject: SAINT CHRISTOPHER'S CATHOLIC CHURCH ,DAKAR SENEGAL DAKAR
ARCH-DIOCESE

Profile Elements:
Cynthia Bashan / ahmad.mohamad.37669528
Set to private.

Bashan.JPG

Phones:
+221706889167
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)

Fax: +221338201968
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cbaobankdakarsenegel@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 25, 2017 10:37 pm

WELCOME TO UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA.

UBA GROUP BY ACQUIRING SHARES OF SENEGALISE GOVERNMENT, UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA SENEGAL ROUTE DES ALMADIE ZONE 12,LOT DHEAD OFFICE ADDRESS UBA HOUSE DAKAR SENEGALTEL-PHONE NUMBER +221-706889167

Attention:Beneficiary

Re: Approval Slip Confirmation / Payment Information

With respect to the foreign cheque matter regarding the final release and subsequent transfer of your approved cheque payment valued at the sum of $300,000.00 USD via ATM Card, I write to officially inform you that your payment order by Automated Teller Machine (ATM) Card System has been successfully processed today and the US$300,000.00 has been loaded into an ATM Card Hence, in compliance with the Payment Procedure of the FINANCIAL BANK PL C, you are expected to settle in full a "Processing/Shipping Fee" estimated to the value of ( US$ $300 USD) before final delivery of funds can be effected to your designated address.

You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of $10,000.00 USD is permitted on withdrawal per day with a minimum of $1000 per withdrawal and we are duly inter switched, meaning you can make withdrawal in any location and ATM Center of your choice. We have concluded delivery arrangement with DHL COURIER SERVICE, to be fully insured by Nice Insurance Corporation. In view of this development, you are requested to immediately offset the Courier of $300 USD through the Company given payment instruction as follows to enable the receiving company insure and deliver the card to your address;

NOTICE SIR THE SHIPPING FEES IS MUST TO PAY IN OUR OFFICE WITH THIS INFORMATION,PLEASE NO AMOUNT WILL BE DEDUCT OR ADDED FROM THE TOATL AMOUNT IN YOUR VISA CARD IS THE RULES AND REGULATION OF OUR BANK,KINDLE SEND THE SHIPPING FEES IMMEDIATELY WE RECEIVE IT FROM YOU ,YOUR ATM VISA CARD WILL BE SEND TO YOU WITH IN 48 HOURS YOUR ADDRESS

WESTERN UNION OR MONEY-GRAM TRANSFER

RECEIVER: NAME: ORAEGBUNAM CHINEDU PATRICK

ADDRESS: 102, 208PLOT ALMADIE DAKAR

CITY: DAKAR.

TEST QUESTION: COLOR?

ANSWER: BLUE

AMOUNT: $300 USD

Send the Transfer Number to this office for further action. Be informed that delivery will be made to your address in 48 hours after our confirmation of this payment for delivery, as you know that the delivery fee receipt will be attach on your payment delivery documents to avoid being delay by the customs. Please advice this office your preferred time of visitation for delivery and be informed that your valid ID card must be presented to the dispatchers before release will be done.

TAKE NOTE. Be aware that you are the only person left to receive your ATM Card in order to avoid any inconvenience

I stated the above for you to know that you are the only person left to receive your ATM Card. So call or write to the Director, ATM Payment: Dr. Sossah with +221-706889167 for more details regarding the shipment of your ATM Card. You have to stop any further communication with anybody or office for you to receive your own ATM Card without any further delays.we also send you the scan copy of your ATM card for you to see it.

If you will follow my sincere advice I will urge you to contact them immediately to make things less complicated to you. Thanks.

I will wait to hear from you ASAP.

Dr. Fogan Sossah.
Managing Director
Swift Card Consultants Payment Center.

UBA GROUP BY ACQUIRING SHARES OF SENEGALISE GOVERNMENT, UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA SENEGAL ROUTE DES ALMADIE ZONE 12,LOT DHEAD OFFICE ADDRESS UBA HOUSE DAKAR SENEGALTEL-PHONE NUMBER +221-706889167

Re: Approval Slip Confirmation / Payment Information

With respect to the foreign cheque matter regarding the final release and subsequent transfer of your approved cheque payment valued at the sum of $300,000.00 USD via ATM Card, I write to officially inform you that your payment order by Automated Teller Machine (ATM) Card System has been successfully processed today and the US$300,000.00 has been loaded into an ATM Card Hence, in compliance with the Payment Procedure of the FINANCIAL BANK PL C, you are expected to settle in full a "Processing/Shipping Fee" estimated to the value of ( US$ $300 USD) before final delivery of funds can be effected to your designated address.

You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of $10,000.00 USD is permitted on withdrawal per day with a minimum of $1000 per withdrawal and we are duly inter switched, meaning you can make withdrawal in any location and ATM Center of your choice. We have concluded delivery arrangement with DHL COURIER SERVICE, to be fully insured by Nice Insurance Corporation. In view of this development, you are requested to immediately offset the Courier of $300 USD through the Company given payment instruction as follows to enable the receiving company insure and deliver the card to your address;

NOTICE SIR THE SHIPPING FEES IS MUST TO PAY IN OUR OFFICE WITH THIS INFORMATION,PLEASE NO AMOUNT WILL BE DEDUCT OR ADDED FROM THE TOATL AMOUNT IN YOUR VISA CARD IS THE RULES AND REGULATION OF OUR BANK,KINDLE SEND THE SHIPPING FEES IMMEDIATELY WE RECEIVE IT FROM YOU ,YOUR ATM VISA CARD WILL BE SEND TO YOU WITH IN 48 HOURS YOUR ADDRESS

WESTERN UNION OR MONEY-GRAM TRANSFER

RECEIVER: NAME: MARK LUKE

ADDRESS: 102, 208PLOT ALMADIE DAKAR

CITY: DAKAR.

TEST QUESTION: COLOR?

ANSWER: BLUE

AMOUNT: $300 USD

Send the Transfer Number to this office for further action. Be informed that delivery will be made to your address in 48 hours after our confirmation of this payment for delivery, as you know that the delivery fee receipt will be attach on your payment delivery documents to avoid being delay by the customs. Please advice this office your preferred time of visitation for delivery and be informed that your valid ID card must be presented to the dispatchers before release will be done.

TAKE NOTE. Be aware that you are the only person left to receive your ATM Card in order to avoid any inconvenience

I stated the above for you to know that you are the only person left to receive your ATM Card. So call or write to the Director, ATM Payment: Dr. Sossah with +221-706889167 for more details regarding the shipment of your ATM Card. You have to stop any further communication with anybody or office for you to receive your own ATM Card without any further delays.we also send you the scan copy of your ATM card for you to see it.

If you will follow my sincere advice I will urge you to contact them immediately to make things less complicated to you. Thanks.

I will wait to hear from you ASAP.

Dr. Fogan Sossah.
Managing Director

20170525234042-b0de7f04-sm.jpg

20170525234044-f1346b00-sm.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 26, 2017 10:55 pm

HERE IS THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION TO DEPOSIT THE CHARGES FEE NOW MAKE SURE YOU SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP TO US IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND IT TO THIS ACCOUNT

Bank Name: CBAO GROUPE ATTIJARIWAFA BANK (REPUBLIQUE DU SENEGAL)
Beneficiary Name: BARRO DIATOU
Account number: 34173178701
CODE PAYS SN12
CODE BANQUE SN012
CODE GUICHET 01211 CLE RIB 70
IBAN: SN012-01211-034173178701-70
SWIFT: CBAOSNDA

NOTICE SIR THE SHIPPING FEES IS MUST TO PAY IN OUR OFFICE WITH THIS INFORMATION,PLEASE NO AMOUNT WILL BE DEDUCT OR ADDED FROM THE TOTAL AMOUNT IN YOUR VISA CARD IS THE RULES AND REGULATION OF OUR BANK,KINDLE SEND THE SHIPPING FEES IMMEDIATELY WE RECEIVE IT FROM YOU ,YOUR ATM VISA CARD WILL BE SEND TO YOU WITH IN 48 HOURS YOUR ADDRESS

Dr. Fogan Sossah.
Managing Director
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 27, 2017 10:33 pm

we will be waiting to receive the payment slip from you immediately you deposit the charges fee to the account send the payment slip to our bank immediately,

Dr. Fogan Sossah.
Managing Director
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 28, 2017 9:51 pm

sir listen we are waiting to receive the payment slip from you to make sure nothing will delay this by Monday morning ok,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 29, 2017 9:26 pm

sir listen if you are not ready to pay this charges fee inform us to cancel out everything from our system now,we told us today been Monday you will go and deposit the charges fee to the account we give to you,we have been waiting to hear from you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 30, 2017 11:24 pm

sir we are only waiting to receive the payment slip from you as you said
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 31, 2017 11:07 pm

listen never you try to write this bank again if you are ready come and take your atm card what do you mean to give you another account for what go to western union to send the charges fee or money gram if you want to receive your atm card or you use Ria transfer
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:35 am

sir here is the another bank account for you to deposit the charges fee of you come back with another news without depositing this charges fee we will never listening to you ,now we are waiting for the payment slip from you

BANK NAME BANK OF AFRICA

BENEFICIARY NAME ..... MORIBA MARIAN KINNE

ACCOUNT NUMBER 005016770007

BANK CODE SN100

RIB...34

CODE GUICHET 01022

IBAN...SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5016 7700 0734

SWIFT.. AFRISNDAXXX
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:45 am

sir we are only waiting to receive the payment slip from you

sir we are only waiting to receive the payment slip from you ,also send your information's where to post it to you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.