Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Fahad_eee@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: unitedaviaservice@post.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 28, 2016 6:06 am

Email:

The attachment...

fakepassport.PNG

Return-Path: <unitedaviaservice@post.com>
Received: from [41.83.58.193]
From: "United Avia security Services co.,Ltd" <unitedaviaservice@post.com>
Subject: Re: For your notice, Mr. xxx

Originating IP: 41.83.58.193
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sgtcharty1@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 28, 2016 6:24 am

Anna,

Thank you for posting the details about the scammer. As you can see we moved your posts in the topic where the same scammer is reported already.

You have here: http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopi ... =3&t=26504 few steps you need to apply for protecting yourself after being targeted by a scammer. Be sure you change your email address - if you don't do it, you will receive more scam messages from the same scammer or someone from the same group using another made up story to get money from you.

The phone number +221766716371 is also reported for being used in scams in viewtopic.php?f=6&t=42660 .
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rev.matthwill@outlook.com valeria@freeflytour.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:15 am

My Dear Friend,
You may not understand why this mail came to you; I want to use this opportunity to inform you that i succeeded in transporting my box which contain $3.700, 000:00 USD, under the cooperation of a new partner from Dakar Senegal in West Africa

Presently I'm in UNITED KINGDOM, with My New partner for investment projects. Meanwhile, I didn't forget you, and want to thank you for your effort towards our unfinished deal to secure my fund due to one reason or the other best known to you. But I want to inform you that I have successfully secured my fund into my new partner's Position in Dakar Senegal, who was eventually, capable of assisting me in this great venture.

It is my pleasure to compensate you and show my gratitude to you and also to still have good business relationship with you, for this reason I mapped out the sum of US$230.000.00 as your compensation for all the effort you made but we fell somehow, nevertheless i left a certified international Bank Draft for you worth of US$230.000.00 cash-able anywhere in the world which I drop to Reverend Matthew to post to you due to urgency of my trip.

Therefore you should contact the reverend by name Rev. Matthew Williams, whom is a Good father to me when i was in Dakar Senegal with my Partner, this is his email address ( rev.matthwill@outlook.com <mailto:rev.matthwill@outlook.com>) contact him and instruct him where to post the cheque to your because i have authorized him to release the Bank Draft to you, whenever you contact him.

I'm very busy here in UNITED KINGDOM, because of the projects, which I and my partner are having at hand here in England. Please I will like you to accept this with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart, comply with (Rev, Matthew Williams) directives, so that he will send the Cheque to you without any delay.

Thanks and God bless you and your family. Do not hesitate to inform me as soon as you receive the cheque.

Yours sincerely Friend, Tonia

Header:
Return-Path: <valeria@freeflytour.com>
Received: from freeflytour.com ([62.149.158.90])
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 >
Subject: My Dear Friend,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: William wormer - Fahad_eee@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 25, 2017 7:12 pm

Another recovery scam atempt:

Hello My Dear Friend,

I hope my email finds you well! Actually, it's has not been long, we stopped communicating but I have been praying and asking the Almighty God to keep my dream forward so that I can be able to surprise you because you tried to show me care and concern though you did not really believed me when I was in need of your assistance over the claim of my late husband Fund to be transfer into your Bank account.

I was unable to complete the transfer of my funds with you based on your unnecessary doubts and fear. But, I am very happy to let you know that i have finally succeeded in the transfer through the assistance of a new partner with its content of the sum of ( Three Million Seven Hundred Thousand USD. ( $ 3.700.000.00 )to me through the kind efforts and assistance of a consignee, philanthropist, soul-mate and partner from SENEGAL. Honestly, I'm lucky enough to have found him in my life because he is a kind hearten man, comforting, supportive and sympathetic person for me and he's now my co-investor and a lifetime husband by the grace.

And behold, I wish to let you know that I am now in Australia with my husband for holidays. I left in Afghanistan , Presently I'm in My country with my husband for investment projects, Meanwhile I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in securing my late husband fund which. I'm very much glad to inform you that I left ATM VISA CARD on your name that contains ( $250,000 00 US DOLLARS) (Two Hundred Fifty thousand US dollar ) for you I am giving you this money because of your past efforts and attempts to assist me,however i will like you to Feel free and contact United Bank of Africa (UBA) Dakar Senegal email:( unitedbankofafricav@gmail.com ) contact UBA bank for the ATM VISA CARD,

Tell the bank to send the ATM VISA CARD to you through DHL delivery Service, issued in your name as a mark of reward for your past efforts and also for the fact that you did not take the advantage of me over the claim of my fund after I revealed everything to you when I was in a sick bed, Note that, It is a nationwide ATM CARD and you can en-cash and clear it in your country without any problem.

However, I have instructed the BANK MANAGER of the Senegalese Bank to courier the ATM CARD To send it for you once you contacted them on this following information.

UNITED BANK OF AFRICA,
Résidence Galle Yangue Yoff Route de l'Aéroport
Tél.: ( +221763850412 )
Email: ( unitedbankofafricav@gmail.com )

Thank you once again and try to establish yourself with the money.
Stay Blessed and Good Bye!

Ever yours true friend,
Mrs Sgt. Charlotte William Wormer.

+221763850412 is also reported in https://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/vie ... =6&t=58003 with a similar scam format.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.