Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Kris Richard

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Kris Richard

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 15, 2017 9:43 pm

Trunk box Non-delivery Scam:

I called you!

Header:
Return-Path: <mezie35@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-qt0-x243.google.com (mail-qt0-x243.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400d:c0d::243])
Date: Fri, 12 May 2017
Subject: Can we talk here?

Hello, How’re you today?

I am Levin Tim. The Director Airways cargo Inspection Unit/Overseas Inspection Agent in Leopold Sedar Senghor International Airport (IATA-DKR) Dakar, the capital of Senegal West Africa. During my recent withheld package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an abandoned shipment abandoned since 2012 by a Diplomat from oversea, when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a metal trunk box. The consignment was abandoned while on transit because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as "MONEY" rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation, also their inability of paying the non Inspection Charges of 12700-USD.

I think the box will contain about $20 Million to $25 Million estimated calculation of the scan result and the consignment is still left in our Storage House here at the Leopold Sedar Senghor International Airport (IATA-DKR) till date. The details of the consignment includes names, a barred phone number. The name on the consignment is exactly your name, that's the reason I Google your name to find your email address. However, you may or may not be the rightful owner of this consignment but as the director of the Inspection Unit I want to change details and confirm you as the actual recipient of this consignment because the name matched. Management summoned the bank to visit the terminal to count the money and prepare it in order to move the money to the world bank treasury department. I will advise you provide below details for me to do all the necessary paper works and declare to the management that rightful owner of the consignment is ready to claim the consignment to enable me stop the movement of the fund because I know this fund will end up in one executive director's account. Send me your current details like:-

Full Names:
Phone Number:
Full Address:

I'll cross check and amend details to your number and address on the official documents. Again note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the World bank routed Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in concluding the clearance processes so as a result of this, I will not attend to you on my official email account. In order words to enable us excel in plans to claim this, I will advise you continue to communicate with me only through this my private email and phone number for quick processing and response.

Once I amend and confirm you as the actual recipient of the trunk box, I will request for your ID to prove it to the terminal and have the consignment released to you. I can get everything concluded within 2-4 days upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. Lastly, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned consignment is because I want us to transact this business and share the money 50% for you and 50% for me since the consignment has not yet been returned to the world bank Treasury Department after being abandoned by the diplomat. I have thought of the need of returning money to the government which one person will end up depositing into his personal account and I really need the 50% to help repair my life and take care of my family, immediately the confirmation is made, I will go ahead and pay for the non Inspection Fee of $12,700 in your name and arrange for the box to be delivered to your doorstep by my most trusted diplomat to avoid further delay or checking at your airport but you have to assure me of my 50% share.

I wait to hear from you urgently if you are interested and I will appreciate if we can keep this deal confidential just for yours and my ears alone.

Levin Tim
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

shg08878@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 16, 2017 9:27 pm

Hello

Thanks for your response. I have crossed checked your details with the information stated on the official documents received from United Nations office in Geneva and have confirmed you as the actual beneficiary to receive the consignment being held here at the Leopold Sedar Senghor International Airport (IATA-DKR) Storage Vault. To ensure the full protection of you and me, I would respectfully request we maintain confidentiality.

Furthermore, for you to have full confidence of the existence of this consignment, I have attached confidential photos I took today while the bankers were counting the fund (For Your Eyes Only) which indicates that we opened the trunk box counted the money, confirmed the money is not counterfeit and confirmed to be United States America Currency to the amount of $40 Million. In order for me to negotiate with the airport vault authorities for the release of the withheld package to you, I will go ahead and pay for the US Non Inspection Charges of $12700 which was the main reason the consignment was with-held by the Leopold Sedar Senghor International Airport authorities here in Dakar since these charges were not paid by the diplomatic agent delivering this consignment to the owner from oversea.

Please note that once I have been able to clear these release requirements, I shall board the next flight to your nearest airport to deliver these box to you but you have to assure me that my own share of the funds which is 50% will be given to me on arrival, also I will attach a photo of my most trusted diplomat who will deliver the box to you in my next email to you for facial recognition immediately he gets to your city Airport or any venue suitable for you to meet. I will go ahead and pay for the Non Inspection Charges and conclude negotiations for the release of the consignment to you which could be completed later today. I still maintain you have to assure me once again that my own share of the money will be given to me as I am taking a big risk doing this process on your behalf. I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of our communication confidential. I'm making use of the opportunity and I will be retiring without anyone knowing about it immediately this transaction pulls through and it'll pull through unless if you reveal it to a third party, which I would strongly advice you never to do so and remember, 'Loose Lips Sink Ships.

You are advised to provide your full address: .....................
The Nearest airport in your City: .....................
Telephone Number...........................

Do send me a copy of any means of identification for recognition. You can call me on my telephone number: +221703012063; this will help me to know the number I will give the delivery diplomat to use in calling you when he will arrive your city. Note I am doing this as your appointed special agent on this OK.

Regards,
Levin Tim
Tel: +221703012063
Air Cargo Inspection terminal.
Leopold Sedar Senghor International Airport Dakar, Senegal

20170516223217-c7533d86-sm.jpg

20170516223218-52c8a89b-me.jpg

20170516223220-109da7b8-me.jpg

20170516223221-56aebfcd-sm.jpg

20170516223225-be9a233c-me.jpg

Phone:
+221703012063
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

shg08878@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 18, 2017 10:33 pm

Hello

As you know we at the airport work all day and night, I worked till 11.45pm last night got home late and needed rest, so I decided to write you with the update now before going to work today. I have been able to secure the release of the consignment after a heated negotiation with the airport vault authorities and it was hard to raise the fund but I had to do what i have to do. I have paid for the Non Inspection fees of $12700 which was the main reason the Diplomat abandoned the Consignment but after making payment I have been required by the airport authority's custom to settle the accumulated demurrage fee of $4,980.00 Otherwise, the flight company would not board. I'm left with only $3,030 after paying for the Non-Inspection fee. This process requires me to make the payment to their paying office here before they will issue the final receipt paper from leopold Sedar Senghor International Airport Dakar satisfactory examination.

It has become imperative for you to support at this point, so that I can complete the money. What is left now is $1,950. Due to the exigent situation, we need to round this up fast. Do try to send the $1,950 to the receiving officer, whom information is below, I will be going to pay $3,030 when i return to work this morning to complete the needed $4,980. Remember that this cost is for me to pay for the accumulated demurrage fee and proceed immediately with the box to meet you within the next day. It is also unanticipated cost which I did not bargain for hence your understanding and assistance is highly needed. It will also prove to these authorities that this consignment belongs to you for real, as part payment was received from you to them. I want you to know that (Richard) my best trusted delivery man will be taking the next available flight to your City immediately payments are completed today, though he does not know the content of the consignment and you must not let him know on arrival. I will come get my share of the money at the end of the month all you must do is keep my share well secured. I will like you to keep your phone handy to you, because he will need your directions as soon as he arrives your city, I don’t want him be stranded when he arrives, I hope you are clear with this?

You are to send the money through financial department receiving officer with the below information, after the transfer, Take a clear picture of the money transfer slip and send to my email as prove of the payment and keep the original copy to your own record. You can as well send the money using my name depends on your choice.

MAKE A MONEY GRAM or WESTERN UNION TRANSFER TO"
Name: Michael Benson.
City: Dakar.
Zip code 00221. West African.

This is the only role you are to play in this delivery process. Richard shall leave Dakar to meet you once the payment of $1,950 is received from you and pay for the demurrage. I hope you recognize my effort so far in this process in ensuring a safe delivery and to guide against any unforeseen circumstance. He will be wearing a white jacket with a (IATA) white face cap and I have attached his picture for facial recognition at the airport or when he arrives at your city.

FOR MORE CLARIFICATION PLEASE VIEW THE ATTACHED FILES, I HAVE ATTACHED HIS PICTURE FOR IDENTIFICATION & RECEIPT OF PAYMENT, YOU WILL FIND 2 ATTACHMENTS FILE WITHIN.

Do you intend to meet him at airport or do he rent a cab to your address or hotel? Let me know this quickly. I will send you a copy of his flight schedule as soon as I get the payment information to complete the release of the consignment if needed. Am so happy that we made progress, expecting to hear from you soon (Achievement seems to be connected with action. Successful men and women keep moving. Delays are always behind them; this is why they always achieve victory).

I am waiting for the payment information from you.

Levin Tim

20170518233129-7dd6e516-me.jpg

Richard1.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

shg08878@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 19, 2017 9:51 pm

Thanks for responding

I have someone from your country working in this terminal and she said to have a bank account with welsfargo bank in your country. She agreed to cash out the money for me if you can make the payment into her bank, is that OK with you?

Good Morning , Please use this account below and get back to me with transfer confirmation receipt. Remember to keep this most confidential. Thank you

Bank Name: Wells Fargo Bank
​Account Name: J. J.
Account Number: 35674XXXX
Routine Number: 111900659
Bank Address: 5302 Fm 1960 rd west Houston Texas 77069
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

shg08878@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 22, 2017 11:57 pm

Good Morning

I called your phone last week but you refused to pickup the call, You know this money had been counted and sealed back in the consignment box awaiting for actions from you to move it to your location. Delay in making this move will be dangerous i mean we really do not need to delay to avoid more demurrage on it.

You kept postponing the transfer you want to make to me to enable me complete the demurrage fee and starting delivery immediately but please do not postponed it further. I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you get out of bed and i want you to know our time difference is about 7 hours ahead of you, if you could make it before midday your time the consignment will be release to me before end of the day. Thanks

Tim
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

shg08878@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 24, 2017 12:00 am

Bank name: Bank of America
Account name: C. T.
Account number: 58603565XXXX
Routine number: 111000025
swift code: BOFAUS3N
Bank add: 12400 north freeway Houston Texas 77060
Add: , Houston. Tx, 77060
Phone: 302-343-XXXX
raa.mayok@gmail.com

​Bank name: Bank of America
Account name: C. T.
Account number: 58603565XXXX
Routine number: 111000025
swift code: BOFAUS3N
Bank add: 12400 north freeway Houston Texas 77060
Add: Houston. Tx, 77060
Phone: 302-343-XXXX
jj3023437180@gmail.com

Above is the new account you must use this morning, Please do the transfer as early as you can to enable us complete this today and proceed to your address. Remember no one must know about this deal the payment you're about to make in the bank should be know as payment for business. I called from my cellphone and the number is this, you cal call me back on it anytime. +221703012063

Tim
+221703012063​

Profile Elements:
Chimezie Hillary Ibeh / chimedicallab
Active on May 19th, 2017
Studied Computer Science at University of Ibadan, Ibadan
Past: ilupeju college ilupeju
Lives in South Houston, Texas
From Nnewi · Lived in Houston, Texas
University of Ibadan, Ibadan
Class of 2005 · Computer Science · Ibadan, Nigeria
ilupeju college ilupeju
Class of 1998 · Lagos, Nigeria
Interested In
Men and Women
Languages
English language · Yoruba · Igbo
Gentle person by nature, the quality of every man is inbuilt so as mine. Be a good teacher with exemplary footstep. make your word your bond and we will save this small world from the wrath of God
OTHER NAMES
Onodu Ugo (Nickname)

Onodu Ugo2.JPG

Onodu Ugo3.JPG

Phone:
+221703012063
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

shg08878@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 24, 2017 10:05 pm

Why do you keep postponing this sending of money?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

shg08878@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 25, 2017 9:27 pm

SO what are you saying now? You have it done or you want to do it online now?

I am waiting for you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

shg08878@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 30, 2017 9:42 pm

​Madam

I really think I have to find another person in same name with you, i will continue my search later today because i used up all i have saved to make the payment of $12,700 and i have about $3000 left. In this part of the world $12,700 is a very large sum of money.

You have indicated you can't help because you do not have money so i do not have a dime left after the $3000 with me. My wife tried because she helped me in completing the money i paid earlier. I'm sorry but i have to find another person who is financially OK to help in completing the transaction. Thank you

L.T
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.