Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Sgt. Brunk W. Conley

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Sgt. Brunk W. Conley

Unread postby Donna1960 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:04 am

The scammer going by name of Major Martin Cook asked me to friend him on my Facebook account ehich I did. Do we messaged for almost a week. Of course as I know now it became a quick romance. He stated I couldn't call him as he deployed in December 2015 under UN contract to kill ISIS. He gave me a time morning and evening when he came off duty and an hour before reporting for work. He said there was a 10 hour time zone. I figured he was in Irag or Syria. On the 5th day we were messaging and he said their base under terrorist attack and he'd get back to me when he could. I googled news reports and found Iraqi News best. I read where Anerican base north of Bagdad had been hit by terrorists on Thursday morning - same day he told me they had been hit. This guy was good. I didn't hear from him till following evening. He said he was in Medical and had been injured. He said worst 24 hours in his 38 year career. Asked me to request medical leave for him as his fiancée to Barrister ??? On the base. Got email saying leave approved but because he a was under contract I would have to
Pay a fee to get him home $2970. I was to send to Emirates? With address. Get a money gram. I deleted all my messaging so only going on memory. When I told him I didn't have he got belligerent saying youbarevgivingnup a chance for us to be together. He had told me he had a home in Jacksonville Florida he had bought 16 years ago. He had been a widower for 7 years. I asked the address and when he gave me I immediately checked assessors office. I saw house had been sold in 2014. When I told him that he said - you are investigating me? Anyway I defriendef him on Facebook.
Donna1960
New survivor

Conley Scott - FaceBook

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:07 pm

Another almost victim was contacted on Facebook by someone using the same stolen pictures reported here under the name Conley Scott. He claimed he is US military, in a war zone, having a son back home in school. The conversation was kept only on FB for short time. The victim researched "his" pictures and found not only the scam reports associated with those pictures but also the real identity of the scammer. The victim confronted the scammer before unfriending him.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: combatline.vs@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 13, 2017 11:14 pm

The recovery scam.

Email:

Hello .

I am writing to tell you that i finally succeeded in getting the Funds. You know, The Diplomat left the Consignment Box in a Security Company in Dakar Senegal after you were not able to help me due to circumstance .

After that, i got another Partner Mr. Domingo from Venezuela who helped me. He came down to Senegal Africa and met with the Security company and paid all the charges and also bought me a Ticket to meet him in Senegal. We left Senegal and took the Consignment back to Venezuela.

However, I did not forget your past Effort to help me, I still appreciate the fact that you did your best to help me. I left a BANK CHEQUE of Fifty Thousand United states Dollars ($ 50,000 USD) for you as a compensation for your effort.

I left the Bank Draft with one of my female friend i met in Senegal, She is a Medical Doctor in one of the hospitals i visited when i went to Senegal.

Now you have to contact the Doctor in Senegal and ask her to send you the Parcel i left for you. She will send you the Envelop containing the Bank Cheque of $50,000 .

Here is the contact of information of the Doctor:

Name...... Dr. Perona Wotto
Email .... peronawottoline1471@gmail.com
Address ... Fann Hospital Du Dakar, Senegal
Phone Number ... +221 773928220

Contact her immediately and Request her to send you the Parcel.

Yours .

MAJOR HERBERT

+221773928220
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.