Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrsamit19800@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrsamit19800@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 13, 2017 9:07 pm

Zorpia:

Am Amit by name , Darling brother am very sorry how you may feel the way i send this short massage to you is just that am interested to make friend with you, for our easy communication because not every time i Login here reach me on my ........ whatsap +66984635727 ( mrsamit19800 @gmail.com )

Profile used:

Mrs Amit11 / MrsAmit11Yael
41, Bangkok, Thailand
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 33‑90
, in Austria.

Picture used:

amit.jpg
amit.jpg (8.18 KiB) Viewed 622 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mrsboath@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 15, 2017 6:14 pm

The answer arrived from another email address.

Email:

Attention ,

Please this is why i needed your attention on my request / Assistance
......................................................................................................................................

Thanks for your prompt message to me, Am Amit by name , it shown to me your transparency of sincerity and God fearing person you are , I am interested to invest In your Country , As you have made your self clear to me by giving me your e mail address i deeply cherish you more , God bless you . .

As i made my self clear to you am inviting you for business chat, am here to tell you that i from Thailand, i work in one of the bank's here call Bank of America Thailand , I have $4.7 million usd, I am convince to invest in your Country since i was in University ,Today through your guideline i believe you will put me through so that in future there will be fruit out of it . I will like to know more about your country cultures, infrastructure and other interesting business project. Please tell me more about your country economy statistics , As a citizen for foreigner to investment and policy of your government , i need your guide line towards my assistance .

I want to invest in real estates and other good industries that will help the society also the less privilege in your Country, I will like get more information about these issues to enable me study about the investment project in your country before we move so deep in this transaction.

Darling please with your noble assistance to my investing in your country , i will give you 35% out of the money then 60% for my investing but if it happeds that both of us spend money on the process after all we will deduct it out from 5% that remaining .i hope you carefully understand my explanation what i eed now is your attention , Am using your name to submit application of claim on your name so i expect answer to me before we move ahead.

Darling let me have this few information from you .
Your real name ;.......
Your marital status ;.........
Your Occupation :..............
Your address / Nationality :..............
Your mobile phone number :...............
Your Age : ................
Your Sex ....................

If you have any ID card or your international passport copy , Let me have this few information from you to enable me know who am going to associate with , Thanks for your understanding while i am waiting.
I wait your mail urgently ,
Thanks
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mrsamit19800@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:15 pm

Zorpia:

Darling am Mrs Amit , Am very sorry that am here to tell you to forgive me in any form i offended you ,( PLEASE I WILL NOT STOP TO DISTURB YOU TILL YOU ANSWER ME ) there is something that worries me that makes me to ask you i need your respond to me so that i can be able to tell you why am worried and interested talking to you , please for our fast communication though am not every time i Login here reach me on my ( mrsamit19800 @gmail.com ) ........ whatsap +66984635727

Fake profile used:

Whx / WhxGkz
37, Udon Thani, Thailand
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 33‑99
, in Bolivia.

Stolen picture used:

amit.jpg
amit.jpg (7.02 KiB) Viewed 581 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.