Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bankplcfcredit@mail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

bankplcfcredit@mail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:50 pm

RE IMMEDIATE PAYMENT ````````````
People
james radirago <jamesradirago@outlook.com> Today at 12:33 PM
To
Message body
SKYE BANK PLC NIGERIA
TINUBU SQUARE ,VICTORIAISLAND,
LAGOS NIGERIA
Email:bankplcfcredit@mail.com
Direct Mobile +234 703-323-1374
Date: 19/3/2016

Attention: Beneficiary.

This is to notify you that your Contract/lotto Winners and Inheritance over due funds Claim of $10.6 Million USD payment has been approved for
immediate wire Transfer into your bank account with immediate part payment of $80,000 USD through Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram By $5000 USD each in your name, or through ATM card delivery to your address, This payment could have taken place yesterday,Through the Skye bank Plc Nigeria, But we could not do this,because it has become imperative that we have to verify your account and confirms it to be correct in other to avoid transfer error.

Base on this notification therefore, send to me immediately your bank details Address Mobile Number/ID card , for immediate confirmation and onward transfer of this fund into your account, please the following are what is required to finalize this payment, please forward to me as soon as you receive my mail, YOUR BANK DETAILS, A COPY OF IDENTIFICATION, YOUR DIRECT MOBILE LINE, FULL ADDRESS, so that this will enable us to wire this fund into your account without any more delay. Have it in your mind that you will pay for the 2016 beneficiary ADMINISTRATION CLEARANCE FEE of $280.

Base on this important notification, we want you to be at alert because some criminals will start contacting you to extort money from you with pretends that he/she will pay you this fund, so be careful on whomever that will contact you on this regard, this is very important COMPENSATION PAYMENT, after discovering that you have been dealing with the wrong hands of some criminals who claim to make this payment to you.

Please note that what this committee has approved to be made to you is $10.6 Million, accrued interest for the period of three years inclusive.

Respond to me as soon as you receive my mail. CALL ME RIGHT AWAY.:+234 703-323-1374?

FOR SECURITY PURPOSE, THIS IS OUR PAYMENT CODE FOR THIS SECOND BATCH MAKE SURE YOU INDICATE THIS CODE WHEN WRITING TO ME; THE CODE IS(FUT). PLEASE ANY MAIL YOU RECEIVE WITHOUT THIS CODE, BEWARE!

Thank you.

Please make sure you reply me on this e-mail below to avoid lost of funds
E-MAIL ADDRESS: (jamesradirgocredit@gmail.com) FOR SECURITY REASON.

MAKE SURE YOU CALL ME FOR US TO TALK ONE ON ONE
MOBILE: +2347033231374?

MR JAMES RADIRGO
Federal Ministry Of Finance /SKYE BANK PLC NIGERIA
Reply my mail here,do not forget for security reasons.
E-MAIL ADDRESS: (jamesradirgocredit@gmail.com)

+2347033231374
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

keehycor@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 12, 2017 8:19 pm

RE ATTN,BENEFUICIARY YOUR POS ATM CARD PAYMENT
People
keehycor <keehycor@yahoo.com> 11 May at 12:45 PM
Message body

UBA BANK PLC NIGERIA
TINUBU SQUARE ,VICTORIAISLAND,
LAGOS NIGERIA
Email:bankplcfcredit@mail.com
Direct Mobile +234 703-323-1374
Date: 12/5/2017

Attention: Beneficiary.

This is to notify you that your Contract/lotto Winners and Inheritance over due funds Claim of $10.6 Million USD payment has been approved for
immediate wire Transferor online banking system into your bank account with immediate part payment of $80,000 USD through Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram By $5000 USD each in your name, or through ATM card delivery to your address, This payment could have taken place yesterday,Through the Skye bank Plc Nigeria, But we could not do this,because it has become imperative that we have to verify your account and confirms it to be correct in other to avoid transfer error.

Base on this notification therefore, send to me immediately your bank details Address Mobile Number/ID card , for immediate confirmation and onward transfer of this fund into your account, please the following are what is required to finalize this payment, please forward to me as soon as you receive my mail, YOUR BANK DETAILS, A COPY OF IDENTIFICATION, YOUR DIRECT MOBILE LINE, FULL ADDRESS, so that this will enable us to wire this fund into your account without any more delay. Have it in your mind that you will pay for the 2016 beneficiary ADMINISTRATION CLEARANCE FEE of $130.

Base on this important notification, we want you to be at alert because some criminals will start contacting you to extort money from you with pretends that he/she will pay you this fund, so be careful on whomever that will contact you on this regard, this is very important COMPENSATION PAYMENT, after discovering that you have been dealing with the wrong hands of some criminals who claim to make this payment to you.

Please note that what this committee has approved to be made to you is $10.6 Million, accrued interest for the period of three years inclusive.

Respond to me as soon as you receive my mail. CALL ME RIGHT AWAY.:+234-80 89 15 2 88 4

FOR SECURITY PURPOSE, THIS IS OUR PAYMENT CODE FOR THIS SECOND BATCH MAKE SURE YOU INDICATE THIS CODE WHEN WRITING TO ME; THE CODE IS (MUT). PLEASE ANY MAIL YOU RECEIVE WITHOUT THIS CODE, BEWARE!

Thank you.

as long as you make the payment of $170 dollar fee only, for the procurement of DEDUCTION CERTIFICATE with the Skye bank plc Nigeria To

THE RECEIVER IS
james Dim
ADDRESS; LAGOS,NIGERIA
MTCN SENDERS NAME AND COUNTRY

AMT$130USD THAT IS ALL.THEIR WELL BE NO FEES OR BILLS REQUESTED FROM You Again,

Note: when the deduction certificate is obtain by you, all charges will be deducted from . Your capital funds $10,6 m usd .dollars INCLUDING THE COST OF TRANSFER FEE (COT) be forever your fund will be wire directly,to your bank account without corresponding bank, Very simple within 72 hours
MOBILE: +2348089152884?

DR JAMES RADIRAGO
UBA BANK PLC NIGERIA
Federal Ministry Of Finance /CBN APPROVED
Reply my mail here,do not forget for security reasons.
E-MAIL ADDRESS: (pymenetcenter@gmail.com)

Phone:
+2348089152884
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: bankplcfcredit@mail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:33 am

RE PAYMENT RELEASE `````````````````

py menetcent <pymenetcenter@gmail.com>
Bcc:

13 Nov at 10:51

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
Foreign Remittance Office/ Office of the Governor
Corporate Head Quarter Tinubu Square,
Marina Lagos-Nigeria.
Our Ref: WB/NF/UN/XX018

Re: Urgent Attention.
Attn: Beneficiary ,Rodney Curtis Northcut

URGENT PAYMENT/CREDITING OF (US$7,500.000.00) TO YOU

We want to officially notify you that your funds valued at US$7,500,000.00 (Seven Million , Five Hundred Thousand United

State Dollars Only), being payment for your Overdue Contract Payment has been programmed to be transferred to a Bank Account

in the USA, following series of documents tendered by your Representative Mr. William H. Armet, and your Attorney Barrister

John Swatz.

They have presented a "Power of Attorney" duly signed by you in which it was clearly stated that due to some inevitable

circumstances beyond your control (ILL HEALTH) that you will not be able to finalize this payment yourself, thus appointing

Mr. William H. Armet to act on your behalf. All transfer documents have been forwarded to the office of the Minister for

Finance for final endorsement and are mandated to be concluded in a few days from now.
As a matter of urgency, we need a re-confirmation from you if the said Mr. William H. Armet and his Attorney are your True

Representatives before we proceed to issue final payment release order.

Meanwhile, i have to delay transfer till we hear from you confirming that you did sign any “Deed of Assignment” in his favor,

thereby making him the current beneficiary of your contract amount of us$7,500,000.00 (Stamped Agreement) and by all alleged

“Transaction” between you and William H. Armet, is in agreement between both parties that payment should be directed to

account as stated below.

Full Bank Account Information:

Bank Name: Bank Of America
Bank Address: 160 E. Yorba Linda Blvd.Placentia, CA.,92870 USA.
Account Name: William H. Armet
Account Number: 07607- 44492
Routing number: 122000661
Bank Swift Code: BOFAUS3N.

Finally you are required to send to us your Telephone Number and Address for easy communication and if we did not hear from

you within 5 banking days we will assume that you did transfer your ownership to Mr. William H. Armet and we will have no

other option than to pay him the full amount without delay.

We look forward to your swift response,

Yours Sincerely,Reply on this e mail.(pymenetcenter@gmail.com)

Dr. Godwin Emefiele (Executive Governor of CBN)
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:09 pm

RE ATTN: Beneficiary. FUNDS RELEASE `

Bcc:

Mon, 31 Aug at 11:58

CITI BANK GROUP INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Branch Office Citibank International
Limited 32 Canada street canary wharf
United Kingdom, T: 020 7508 ..
Tel:+4478081170449
Fax: +4478081170449
SWIFT (BIC):CITYOSGB2L

Re: .

ATTN: Beneficiary.

This is to inform you that We-have this day received a payment release order from The Federal government of the
United States to release your pending Inheritance fund of Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States dollars ($10,500,000.00)
from the US reserve account with our bank. Considering the difficulties you have encountered trying to receive your funds in the
past, we have approved the release of your fund through Online Banking Payment.

This payment release method will allow you access your account online anytime, any where. This option also give you the opportunity to
transfer funds to any account of your choice, both locally and internationally using your Online Login I.D and Pass-code.

Before we proceed with further payment release arrangements, you are urgently required to submit the following details below:

1. Full Name:
2. Address:
3. City:
4. State:
5. Country:
6. Contact Telephone Number:
7. Private Email Address:
8. Sex
9. Date of Birth:
10.Occupation:
11.Marital Status:
12.Name of Next of Kin:
13.Address of Next Of Kin:
14.Phone Number of Next of Kin:
15.Relationship with Next of Kin:
16.A Scanned copy of You Passport Photograph ( Your Face Must Show Clearly)

Please do provide the above information accurately As your Online
Banking Account will be processed based on the information Submitted
to us.

Thanks for banking with our bank while we looking forward to serving
you with the best of our service.pls reply me back here on this e mail address;to avoid delaying or error
(carecustomercare799@gmail.com)

Yours in Service,
Yours faithfully,

Pritchard William
For Citi Bank London

Phone:
+4478081170449
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Limited
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:03 pm

RE Approved Fund of US$15.9 Million Dollars payment

Bcc:

Wed, 31 Mar at 13:27

Dear Customer,

We have received an official letter regarding the Release of your
Approved Fund of US$15.9 Million Dollars payment.with about $500.000 usd cash able cheques and draft.

To make everything fast and easy we decided to pay you through an
Online Bank Account with our Bank or through our ATM Swift Card
Payment System, we can also pay you by Key Tested Telex (K.T.T) Wire
Transfer through Bank to Bank Account (Swift System)

This is to enable you receive your Fund conveniently into any
nominated Bank Account of your choice in your country. Kindly get back
to me for more details.

Login details or ATM Swift Card and instructions on how to use your
ATM Swift Card / access your Online Account and effect transfers to
your designate Bank account by yourself will be emailed to you, you
are required to provide the following information for further opening
of a non-residential Online Bank Account or your Swift ATM Card on
your behalf today.it will cost you $280 usd total fees.for on line account or atm card.
with the cashable cheques and draft.

Personal Information
(1) Full Names:
(2) Complete Address:
(2) Nationality:
(3) Passport No: or National ID Card NO.:
(4) Direct Phone Number:
(5) Contact Email Address:
(6) Preferred Currency For Account:
(7) Occupation:
kindly reply me on this Email: (settle91@yahoo.com)

YOUR ARE FREE TO CALL ME PLS OUR SECURITY CODE IS (1177).
MOBILE +234 816502746?

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Mark Edward
Foreign Payment Dept.

Phone:
+234816502746
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:18 pm

RE ATM CARD DELIVERY ```````````

Bcc:

Sun, 23 Jan at 11:01

United Bank for Africa
Our Head office : U. B. A. House, 57, Marina,
P. O. Box 2406, Lagos, Nigeria
TELEPHONE +234 8162 502746
Attn: ATM Card Owner,

The United Bank For Africa (UBA) has favoured you in accordance with the tenth batch Electronic Email Draw for Ballot Security Order system program registered an Outstanding Compensation Fund Payment of ATM-CARD of "$6.2 Million USD" from the United Nations & Eco-was Human Settlements Programmed with Express Courier Company.

Please Contact with your delivery information such as;

Your Full Name:---------------------------------------
Your Address:-----------------------------------------
P.O.BOX NOT ACCEPTABLE"
Your Telephone Number:--------------------------------

Forward:to the dispatching officer's

The ATM Card control officer to dispatch your parcel to your address. Note the Security keeping fee of your ATM card has been paid as authorized which you're now immediately to send your required address and pay only delivery fee of $380 to the courier services company to dispatch your ATM card parcel and deliver it at your given address to enable you start enjoying the relief package by international cashing money from your Confirmed Bank ATM Card.

Best Regards, KINDLY REPLY ME HERE;(settlr91@yahoo.com)
MR TIMI GEORGE
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)
YOU ARE FREE TO CALL ME, +234 8162 502746
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.