Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ray_16it@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

ray_16it@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 07, 2017 9:54 pm

Orphan looking to leave the country. probably best to put this here.

Hello,

My name is Ray Itchner, I'm 16 years old and the only son of late Mr. Itchner. I have inheritance from my late father which i desire your assistance in receiving the inheritance in your country for investment while i come over to further my education and begin a new life. I will be glad to give you fifteen percent of the total inheritance for your assistance, I will give you more details upon your reply.
Thanks.

Ray

Header:
Return-Path: <ray_16it@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic325.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Sat, 6 May 2017 )
Reply-To: Ray Itchner <ray_16it@yahoo.com>
Subject: Tears of an orphan

Good evening ,

Thanks for your mail and considering to help me.

Please there are some details i need you to know, my mother passed away a long time even when I was a baby as my father told me so I am virtually an orphan. Unfortunately, my father married another woman who already had a son and daughter for another man but she has been making life difficult for me all these while virtually taking everything my father owned all because I am a small boy. Well, before my father passed away, he informed me secretly of some inheritance fund and asked me to keep it secretly and use it in the incidence of maltreatment by my stepmom.

So please it is critical that you help me because I have gone through a lot of difficulty after the death of my father.

I am currently staying now in Cote d'ivoire, here is my contact details:

Name: Ray Itchner
Phone Number: +22555125539
Address: Plot 12 Blk D Rue du Treichville, Abidjan, Cote d'ivoire
Student,

All i need is for you to stand as the friend of my father and request for my inheritance to be moved to you on my behalf, the total inheritance is millions of dollars. I will give you more details when I hear from you.

For this reason I have made up my mind coming over to your country to settle down with my inheritance for a good and profitable investment and as well further my education.

As i previously told you, my father before his death informed me privately that he had a deposit which he acquired from his sales of cocoa plantations and exports and he intended to move it into his foreign associate for safe keeping and investment abroad on my behalf. The reason for your assistance is because of the CONTRACT he had states that the deposit should be moved to a foreign partner though he did not disclose any name before his demise.

All i need is your honest assistance to invest in your country and make arrangement for me to come and start a new life.

I will appreciate you telling me more about yourself if you do not mind, like; what you do for a living? are you married? if yes, do you have kids? if yes, how many?, etc. Please send me also the details i have requested from you - phone # and address.

Please i am counting on you and will be waiting to hear from you. Please call me, the number again is +22555125539

Thanks, Ray

Phone:
+22555125539
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Côte d'Ivoire number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ray_16it@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 08, 2017 11:33 pm

Good morning Uncle,

Thanks for telling me more about yourself, this has really made me feel that you are a very kind person and I can trust you. I will definitely like to give you a call today, please what time is OK?

In my next mail I will send you details of the security vault and what you need to do for the release and delivery of the deposit to you.

Thanks once again.

Ray
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: ray_16it@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 09, 2017 11:10 pm

Dear Uncle,

Thanks for your mail. How are you doing? I hope fine.

Well like i explained to you the fund is in the security vault of a Finance house. My father packed the fund in a safe box and did not disclose the actual content of the box to the security vault institution, he did so for the safety of the fund. The reason i am explaining this to you is because while you will be in contact with the security vault you do not have to disclose the actual content to anyone. So it is only you and i that knows the actual content is money.

I have introduce you to the manager there that you are the foreign friend of my late father so the manager will easily accept to release the security box of my late father's personal effects to you.

The procedure is simple once you contact the security house you will request for the release and delivery of the box to you. When he replies and ask for the deposit slip then you will send the attached deposit slip I attached herein.

Here is the contact below.

Finance house : TOP GUARD SECURITIES
Address : 116 AV. PLATEAU, ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE
Name: Mr. Alpha Barry
direct telephone: +225 79 61 85 53
Email Address : adminclients@mail2guard.com

then below is the details of the box of my late fathers as he ask me if you have the box information i told him yes that my father have told me to give to you. please note very well the answer i gave him i am sorry for this please.

DEPOSITOR NAME : MR ITCHNER BAKO
CONSIGNMENT REFERENCE NUMBER: 14-02101CI
CONSIGNMENT REFERENCE CODE: ZZMTCNXCXWQ-USC
IDENTIFICATION PIN: 002011*XX

So feel free to contact mr Alpha tell him that you want to make claim for the box that you need his help to make the release as soon as possible that you have make all the plan for my travel to meet you.

then let me know what he say. Please call me if you are not clear about my explanations.

Thanks once again for your help.

Ray

Top Guard 2.jpg

Phone:
+22579618553
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Côte d'Ivoire number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ray_16it@yahoo.com adminclients@mail2guard.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 10, 2017 10:33 pm

Good afternoon Uncle,

How are you doing? I hope fine. I was contacted by the security vault manager and he told me all that I told you in confidence. Why did you simply forward my mail to him. When I tried denying he told me you forwarded everything and he saw my mail to you.

That was not the point when i sent you those info. Anyway I have been able to plead with him and he is considering to help us.

Let me know if you hear from him.

thanks

From the Desk of:
Mr. Alpha Barry
Managing Director,
Top Guard Securities, Abidjan - RCI.
Tel/Fax: +225 79 61 85 53

Dear Sir:

I write to acknowledge receipt of your mail with the requested details. I have spoken Ray Itchner and have noticed what he tried manipulating with you but I have told him he is not supposed to do that. We have crosschecked with our records and it tallies.

Your application for the release of the deposit has been confirmed. The first step is to have the portfolio name changed from the name of your associate to your name, so a change of beneficiary name has to be obtained.

You will send us the following,

1: YOUR FULL NAME
2: YOUR FULL ADDRESS
3: ANY FORM OF IDENTIFICATION
4: CHANGE OF BENEFICIARY NAME CHARGE OF US$2,750.

You will be required to send the above along with the charge via a fast means so that the documentations can be procured as soon as possible to ensure all documents are now in your name.

As soon as all these is received by our office, the portfolio will then be released for onward delivery to any specified address you indicate to us which will take within 3 days to get to you.

I await the above list in the earliest.

Thanks for your co-operation

Yours faithfully,

Alpha Barry
For: Management.

Mail2guard.com is a Godaddy website that is apparently an E-mail reseller:
Creation Date: 28-dec-1999
Expiration Date: 28-dec-2017

Header:
Return-Path: <adminclients@mail2guard.com>
Received: from [154.68.4.164] by mail2Guard.com with HTTP; 5/10/2017
Subject: Re: Fwd: Contact from Ray
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

adminclients@mail2guard.com ray_16it@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 11, 2017 10:29 pm

From the Desk of:
Mr. Alpha Barry
Managing Director,

Dear Sir:

I write to acknowledge receipt of your prompt response with some of the requested details. What is left now is the fourth requirement regarding the charge for the change of name on all the legal documents which cost US$2,750.

You will be required to have it sent today so that it can be received and the paperwork started prior to delivery.

We will be waiting for the payment today to enable us proceed..

Yours faithfully,

Alpha Barry

Dear Uncle,

Good morning, Thanks for your mail. It is legal uncle just that I want everything to work out smoothly without questioning. There is nothing illegal about my inheritance.

Ray
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

adminclients@mail2guard.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 12, 2017 11:33 pm

From the Desk of:
Mr. Alpha Barry
Managing Director,

Dear Sir:

I write to acknowledge receipt of your prompt response. In order for us to receive the payment the same day, we advice that you send the amount through a fast medium such as western union money transfer or moneygram with the below details of our account secretary.

Last Name: Kone
First name: Adama
Address: 116 AV. Anoma, Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire.

We will be waiting for the payment details today to enable us proceed.

Yours faithfully,

Alpha Barry
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 13, 2017 10:26 pm

From the Desk of:
Mr. Alpha Barry
Managing Director,

Dear Sir:

I write to acknowledge receipt of your prompt response. You of course have other option but bank to bank transfer takes time to receive here that is the reason I suggested this medium which is fast and easy. Anyway, our policy is that you pay in cash to our account department. Alternatively we can provide you an account we use to receive in your region by our correspondence to receive the payment.

We will be waiting for the payment to enable us proceed.

Yours faithfully,

Alpha Barry
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 15, 2017 8:59 pm

From the Desk of:
Mr. Alpha Barry
Managing Director,

Dear Sir:

I write to acknowledge receipt of your prompt response. Below is the account information of a correspondent.

BANK NAME.........WELLSFARGO
BENEFICIARY NAME....J. M. T.
ADDRESS......... Tucson Arizona 85716, USA
Acc no.............565936XXXX
Routine no.......122105278

We will be waiting for the payment slip as soon as you have remitted the amount to enable us proceed.

Yours faithfully,

Alpha Barry
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 16, 2017 8:53 pm

From the Desk of:
Mr. Alpha Barry
Managing Director,

Dear Sir:

I write to acknowledge receipt of your prompt response. Below is the rest information as requested:

Phone number: 828 383 0092.
Email: N/A

Yours faithfully,

Alpha Barry

Phone:
+18283830092
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Lenoir, NC
Original network provider* Alec, Llc - Nc
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 17, 2017 10:11 pm

From the Desk of:
Mr. Alpha Barry
Managing Director,

Dear Sir:

I write to acknowledge receipt of your prompt response. I will be waiting for the payment confirmation.

Yours faithfully,

Alpha Barry
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.