Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

johnchown1987@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

johnchown1987@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:19 pm

Be careful with Africans especially Nigerians they are all thieves.
People
John Chown <johnchown1987@yahoo.com> Today at 9:51 PM
Message body
Tel: +447031972936
Fax: +448723310735

Attn: Beneficiary,

Be careful with Africans especially Nigerians they are all thieves.

The UK PARLIAMENT and THE RIGHT FOUNDATION have reached an agreement to pay you the part payment sum of $7,500,000.00 as one of the beneficiary owed in Africa.

Call me +447031972936 for me to be sure you are the real beneficiary.

Sincerely,

Mr.John Micah Chown.

Phones:
+447031972936
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

+448723310735
Number billable as premium rate number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

j_chown1987@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:15 pm

For the safety of your fund I advise you to change the password to your email address.
People
John Chown <j_chown1987@yahoo.com> Today at 19:30
Message body
Good Day,

For the safety of your fund so as to prevent criminals from receiving your fund I advise you to change the password to your email address because some criminals may be monitoring your email account.

Everything is now in place for the successful transfer of your fund $10,500,000.00 plus the interest sum of $300,000.00 making the total sum of $10,800,000.00 that will be transferred to you.

I repeat for the safety of your fund so as to prevent criminals from receiving your fund I advise you to change the password to your email address because some criminals may be monitoring your email account.

Immediately you change the password to your email address I advise you to reply back to me and also call my direct telephone number +2349096859571

Sincerely,

Mr.John Chown.

DIRECTOR: FPRB NIGERIA.
TEL: +234 909 685 9571

Phone:
+2349096859571
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: johnchown1987@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 02, 2017 9:55 pm

My investigations about your so called fund.
People
John Chown <johnchown1987@yahoo.com> Today at 11:47
Message body
BANKING AND FINANCIAL REGULATORY BOARD
PMB 365 IKEJA LAGOS
NIGERIA.

I have concluded my investigations assigned to me about your so called fund and I discovered that you were never a REAL and AUTHENTIC beneficiary. You are FAKE. The truth is someone contacted you in the past to present you as a beneficiary to a fund in which you are to receive some percentage ( % ) once the fund is transferred to your bank account which you accepted. I have so many revelations. I have the right to approve your fund to be transferred to you, I also have the right to submit the report of my investigation to the authorities and once I submit my revelation to the authorities your case will be closed and you will not receive any fund.

Call me so we can discuss. I have so many information that I cannot relate by email. I want you to call me +2349096859571

Regards,

John Chown.
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.