Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dhlservicecourier.xc@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

dhlservicecourier.xc@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:58 pm

* 41.79.219.221 Spacetel Benin Sa n/a Benin

Return-Path: <tzqyis@server.theminisitesyndicate.com>
Subject: Attention Owner Of ATM. Card,
X-PHP-Script: natureaudions.doitaffiliatebiz.com/blog/wp-content/themes/startup/wp-mailer.php
for 41.79.219.221
Reply-To: dhlservicecourier.xc@gmail.com
Sender: <tzqyis@server.theminisitesyndicate.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 13:16:50 -0600
X-Authenticated-Sender: server.theminisitesyndicate.com: tzqyis

Attention Owner Of ATM. Card, We have actually been authorized by the newly appointed United Nation secretary general, and the governing body of the UNITED NATIONS Monetary Unit, to investigate the unnecessary delay on your payment of US$8.5M, recommended and approved your favor. Because we found your email/name in our list and that is why we are contacting you, This have been agreed upon and have been signed Therefore, we are happy to inform you that an arrangement has perfectly been concluded by the Federal Ministry of Finance and approved by the United Nations to affect your Compensation Committee (UNCC) payment as soon as possible in our bid to be transparent. However, we want to inform you that the funds worth of $8.5 Million United state Dollar, has been converted into an ATM Master Card and have been registered with A Courier Company and here is the registration code of (Shipment Code 33xzs). You are advise to get in touch with the Courier agent, for the immediate delivery of your ATM Master card at your address. Your Name=================== Your Home Address============ and Your Direct Telephone Number:============== Take note that their Insurance & Delivery fee has been paid.The only fee you have to pay is their Security fee $119. Please while contacting their office now indicate the registration (Shipment Code awb 33xzs )and ask Him how will you pay their Security fee so that you can pay it immediately to received your ATM CARD without further delay. Shipping company Manager: Name of :MR.James Richmond E-mail:(dhlservicecourier.xc@gmail.com) Tel:+229-68811395. Best Regards, Mr.Douglas Reuben.
=
+22968811395
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: dhlservicecourier.xc@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:07 am

On FB:

Rex Nelson - private profile
Company Zonal Manager
UAC ABOMEY CALAVI
From Abomey-Calavi, Benin
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

geral@bigtime1.pt

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:55 pm

Your urgent assistance needed
Mr.Smane Baley <geral@bigtime1.pt> Today at 18:28
Reply-To: "Mr.Smane Baley" <s.baley1000@gmail.com>
To
@
Message body

Dear Friend,
Your urgent assistance needed.

I am Mr.Smane Baley, the interim Bank Manager with (RURAL DEVELOPMENT BANK-R.D.B) under political appointment by our past President. Now My retirement is approaching this MAY 2017. Please there is an opportunity for me now to move this sum of (US$ 25.3 Million Dollars) to a foreign account for my future investment before i step down end of MAY 2017. Would you be interested to assist me with any account to received this amount?.

Take note: Your share will be 35% of the total amount while 65% will be for me . I look forward to receive your return mail for more details about this fund and how to execute the transfer to your account within 7 to 9 days.

1. Your Name in full:.................
2. Your Address:................/ City.....
3. Your Nationality:..................
4. Your cell N0:.............for easy communication
Waiting for your reply as soon as possible.

Thanks and have a great day.

Mr.Smane Baley,
Interim Bank Manager.
Contact +22968811395
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.