Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kennedyzoka.uba@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

kennedyzoka.uba@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:24 pm

YOUR URGENT RESPOND IS HIGHLY NEEDED
People
UBA-Bank <kennedyzoka.uba@gmail.com> 20 Apr at 2:48 PM
Reply-To: UBA-Bank <kennedyzoka.uba@yahoo.com>
To
@
Message body
Dear Email Account Owner

PLEASE YOU ARE ADVICE TO READ THIS MESSAGE CAREFULLY BEFORE REPLYING

There is an issue with the UBA transfer department in full inheritance payment valued US$5,500,000.00 (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) directed in cash credited to a File Number: KTU/9023118308/ at the owner of this email address and it was scheduled earlier to pay you via International online bank transfer, It became imperative to contact you on the subject matter because the funds has been in a domiciliary bank account with our Bank, and someone from your country by name Larry Edenso came to our honorable bank yesterday and said that you are on sick bed and ordered him to contact us for the release of your funds using his name after providing some photographs showing you're hospitalized. The accountant officer signatory to the domiciliary bank account of your above mentioned inheritance funds value has granted approval to their application and now brought to my table for final endorsement as the CEO/Group Managing Director here in United Bank for Africa PLC.

When our UBA Debit Note was submitted to my desk for final Approval, before forwarding to the Board for endorsement, I noticed that there are discrepancies as there was no evidence of authorization letter from you that Larry Edenso is the next of kin to receive the funds on your behalf. I urgently summoned our legal department to stop and withhold the approval and at the same time placed a stop order instruction on the payment pending when your views and comments are received with regards to this matter.

I hereby urged you to get back to me urgently with your comments which will be highly appreciated if you are healthy and not on sick bed as to avoid commence with your payment accordingly, because we will not hesitate to release your payment to the name of this gentleman on claim if no response comes from you. Kindly e-mail me back with your response and call 0022964175973 as your silence will be a clear indication that you authorized him to effect the above changes.

Also fill the information below to help us facilitate your payment

1) Your Full Name...
2) Country and City:
3) Phone:.
3) Home/ Office Address:....
4) Profession/Occupation and Age:.......

Your urgent attention is highly needed

Truly Yours,

Mr. Kennedy Uzoka
CEO/Group Managing Director
United Bank for Africa PLC (UBA)

Phone:
+22964175973
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telecel (MOOV Bénin)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

officejwilliamsco@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 20, 2017 9:53 pm

AVAILABLE TRANSFER
People
MONEYGRAM OFFICE <officejwilliamsco@gmail.com> Today at 11:29
Reply-To: MONEYGRAM OFFICE <kennedyzoka.uba@yahoo.com>
To
@
Message body
Dear Client,

Greetings, am very sorry for taken too much of your time at this moment but please try to understand and bear with me as you go through this urgent message,anyway my name is Rev.Johnson i have tried reaching you on mail all this while, but you fail to respond back to me,please be aware that your matter came to my desk which were dated since on the 28-1-2017 months ago, with the total funds of $450,000 United State Dollars, frankly speaking you are very lucky because you are going to receive your first (8) Ref-control numbers of $12,000 USD after responding to our mail, all this while your transfer has been stop because it was under investigation of money laundry by the Ministry of Information and National Orientation and that was the reason your name were among those who were blacklisted but now we have settle your problem and removed your name from the blacklist, so your funds is free for transfer over to you now.

This is your (8) Ref-control numbers of $12,000 USD:

(1)5645-3?63 - $1,500USD
(2)6426-475? - $1,500USD
(3)9635-?438 - $1,500USD
(4)3466-49?5 - $1,500USD
(5)7416-37?5 - $1,500USD
(6)6406-24?5 - $1,500USD
(7)6004-14?5 - $1,500USD
(8)8426-94?5 - $1,500USD

Please do forgive me for taking much of your time for going through this mail which you will conclude by saying that it is just a common thing to you every-day if am not mistaken, we knew that at least you have encounters numbers of similar mails like this before, but please do not mistake that everybody who reach you are all scammed or either a fraudster as well.

I agree with you that you have every right to decide not to make any up-front payment if even we do ask for fees/charges from you because of your past scam experiences you had in the pass through all this time,but I want to assure you that we are doing our very best to make sure that we get those people arrested that are spoiling the image of our company or who claim to be our staffs by using different name's to scam foreigners like you,we assure you that they will surely get arrested as soon as we have full information's of their were-about.

But the only thing you have to do now to receive your funds is as easy and simple if only you urge to follow my advise, as a respectable and honest people, we normally gives 100% risk-free to all our customers with a limited payment, due to the up coming event inside our bank, I have the right to penetrate any office's whenever our customer's find difficulties.

Please take note of this and see the differences because you will surely testify to your friends, families, partners who had been mocking you all this while, the only thing we need from you is to obtain the (A.R.O.) Authorization Release Order, which will reflect in any Money-Gram Office in your country, stating that you are not a victim or you are not a party of money laundry, the (A.R.O) Authorization Release Order will only cost you the sum of $65 USD (only) remember that this is the only charges for you to pay before your (8) Ref-control numbers of $12,000 USD will be release to you today. You are to send the requested A.R.O. fee to bellow information by means of MoneyGram and WesternUnion Transfer

Receiver Name:.. Anayo Hidozie
Question: Bonus.
Answer: Bonus.
Amount: $65
Sender....... & transfer code#.....

Please try and make the $65 usd transfer as soon as possible and send the complete payment details across to me, I hope to hear from you soonest so

that we can proceed with your transfer immediately.

Yours Sincerely,

Rev.Johnson Harry
Group Managing Director
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.