Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Lexx Jones

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

lexx4jones88@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:42 pm

Hello Dear.

Why are you doing this to me? I trusted you with all my heart. Why did you disappoint me?

Yours
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

operaciones@laqq.com.ar

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:09 pm

Hi, My name is Precious Philip, from Texas United State of America Army, i will like to be your friend and get to know each other more better for true friendship.

Regard,
Sgt. Precious.

Header:
Return-Path: <operaciones@laqq.com.ar>
Received: from mail.laqq.com.ar (localhost [127.0.0.1]) by host251.allytech.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 876E920E97; Sun,
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2017
From: I CONTACTED YOU FOR ACQUAINTANCE <operaciones@laqq.com.ar>
Subject: HOW ARE YOU?
Reply-To: sgtprecious0@gmail.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtprecious0@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:37 pm

Hello darling,

I hope all is well with you, and how are you enjoying your day over there in your country? My name is SGT. Precious Philip, I’m 28 years single. I'm an ICU Nurse in United State Military/Nasa, from Texas, United State but i am presently in Yemen for the fight against terrorism and peace keeping. I really need a supportive, caring sincere person to establish a true relationship that may lead into good things in life or something else with you, it's my pleasure meeting you.

I will like to get acquainted with you. I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor despite my profession. I enjoy reading, working, traveling, meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer. Please tell me more about you, your likes and dislike, it is very nice to know and be your friend, wishing you all the best, thank you as i still wait to read from you.

I want us to be close, because i need someone to be sharing ideas with here. I believe we will be best of friends. I will also be happy to come over to your country during my leave very soon. I shall keep you updated as we proceed in our communication. Take good care of yourself.

I await your immediate response.

Yours Faithfully
Sgt. Precious Philip.

Capture1.JPG
Capture1.JPG (29.72 KiB) Viewed 8398 times

Capture2.JPG
Capture2.JPG (17.73 KiB) Viewed 8398 times

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG
Capture4.JPG (25.83 KiB) Viewed 8398 times

Scammer is using mirrored images of Lexx Jones. Also photoshopped the name "Recheal" on the third one.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtprecious0@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:01 am

Dear darling,

Thanks for your reply. Regard what I said in my previous message, I know you might be wondering what i want to tell you. My dear, I want you to read this with full understanding without single doubt because it's true. Like you know, Yemen has been under Terrorist insurgency for some years now. We are being attacked by terrorists constantly. Something happened couple of weeks ago, and I have been looking for someone who will see things from my own point, someone whom I can have confidence on.
I'm opening up this to you because i really needed to confide one someone because i cannot do this alone and I believe you’re the right person for this. During one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the militant supporters of the over thrown government of Yemen, which we believed was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition for terrorist attacks.

The amount of the money in the safe box is $19,200.000 Dollars and it was agreed by the 6 Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us which we did. Out of the total fund my share was $3.2 Million Dollars three million two hundred thousand united states dollars. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of this money out of this country Yemen to your country until i come over to meet with you. I have decided to use my own share of the money to build an orphanage home, a charity organization to benefit the less privileged who were affected in one way or the other.

This is a very urgent issue because my assignment here will be over soonest and I need to send this money out from here, that was why i decided to contact you immediately I saw your profile. You look nice and decent. Though, I know it's too early, but we must act as a matter of urgency due to my limited time here. I really need your assistance so that I will come over to meet you directly from here before going to see my parents. I will be coming over to your home so that we'll plan on how to use the money for the organization and more. I hope my explanation is very clear, but if you need further clarification just let me know and I will explain further.
It’s clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal. But I want to let you know that I have made a solid arrangement with a delivery company here and they've promised to secure the delivery to any of my choosing destination. My colleagues also used the same delivery company and their own were successful. I want you to assure me that if this money is being delivered to you, that you're going to be trustworthy to keep it until i come to meet you face to face. This delivery is going to be handled legally and there will not be any form of risk involve in the process and the money will be parked or hidden safely in a box and will be delivered to you in your home address as a package from me.

You may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction. Well, i will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me on this and i have no other option than to confide on you despite the short period of time. Trust doesn't matter how long you've known the person. People can still betray long age relationship and trust. I have decided to compensate you with 31% of the total money once the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be invested on the Organization like i mentioned earlier. We can run the Organization together if you wish to be part of it.

One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be assist me, please kindly delete this message from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here. I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phones, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time OK. Conclusively, I wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal, your urgent reply will be highly appreciate.

Yours in real love,

Sergent Precious L. Philip.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtprecious0@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:06 pm

Hello darling

I want to say a very big thank you for your acceptance to assist me on this. I salute your courage. I also want to reassure you that you will never regret this and your concern. Like i said before, I have made an arrangement on how to move the money down to you through a delivery company here. I will secure the money inside many items like winter jackets, clothes, Blankets. I will secure it and make sure even scanner will not identify the real content as money. I will verify it with our scanner here in the camp to make sure everything will be perfectly once you follow my instructions.

You are the only person I told this and i believe my secret will be safe with you. I have given you all my trust because i have already believed you by the grace of God who appointed you to me, so if you chose to cheat on me in the end, it’s up to you. I do not want you to see this as what will bring problem to you, rather, i want you to trust and believe me when i say that there is nothing to worry about, honestly i have made every necessary arrangement that will lead to safe delivery to you without any form of problem or risk.

I really need to speak with you, I can not call you on phone because we are only using Government radio message at Army camp here for communication for security reason. Do not worry okay? We share meet very soon in person. The delivery is by Flight so it will be fast, you will receive the package under 48 or 72 Hours from the date of departure from here. Am a Woman that does things in accordance to the directives of my conscience, i chose you to be my partner and also help me in receiving the fund because my conscience has been bearing me witness that you are the rightful person for me and I know you will not disappoint me.
I'm not permitted to send package down to any of my friends nor relatives since am still in the military camp outside USA, if I eventually send out any thing to the USA it will be suspicious and i will be query and persecuted for the action, so i chose you because i know you are the ideal person and as foreigner who is not a USA citizen. Please put away any form of fear or doubt and make up your mind to help and participate on this, i promise you will not regret anything.
I pray that God will give you the grace to make up your mind because I’m serious with this. One more thing, I want to let you know that there is no complication on this matter, if you follow my instruction every thing will go smooth and well in the process of receiving the fund, therefore, you should try and keep this as a top secret between you and I to avoid making room for enemy because if you and i should agree on one thing with our heart with seriousness then we must surely achieve success at the end.

I want to remind you once again that every arrangement towards this project is intact between both of us and on no account should you let the security company that will be delivering to you to know the content, remember that the consignment will be delivered as an official Package to the delivery company but it’s registered as a (FAMILY VALUABLES) they believe to be the content, so you should not let them know that the content is money please i beg of you.
I want you to send your contact information to me so that i can forward to the delivery company to enable them proceed to your country for the final delivery of the package to your country and to your door step.

Send your below information to me urgently for the delivery process:
Your full names: ........
Delivery Full address: ...........
Your Occupation..........
Post code: ..............
City: ...................
Copy of any Official ID/Passport: ..........
Telephone number: ........... (very important)

I also wish to let you know that my official assignment here is over and i waiting for my leave approval letter, I will come over to meet you one on one in your country immediately you receive the package and after that we shall decide on how to carry on with our lives, but for now please i will appreciate us to be more focus on this issue of you receiving the money and safe guard it.

I await your immediate response.

Yours Faithfully
Sgt. Precious Philip.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtprecious0@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:40 pm

Hello darling,

I want you to understand that as a military officer, I have the power to order for an Official Diplomatic delivery. You know that is only you and I knew the real content of the box, therefore we must avoid any trace or suspicion. Moreover, the delivery company does not have office in your country.

According to the Delivery Company’s Agent office here. After all the calculation of the total charges for this delivery, everything amounted to $ 10,320 USD including $5,000 USD for a diplomat who will deliver the package to your address, Tax and Insurance here. Which I have agreed to pay, because the charges are all necessary to perfect the delivery without any stress, though I do not have the total amount, so I have to borrow the remaining $4,000 USD from my friend here since I cannot ask you to send me money here to complete the charges and i do not want you to feel bad or even think that I need your money. That is why i said that you should take this serious. This is expensive because the delivery will be handled by a diplomat who has immunity to your country.

Like you and i know, there's ongoing insurgency in this country, so, any package from here to another country must be thoroughly be inspected. That's is why it's necessary to use a diplomat for the delivery hence the country cancelled international transaction (to send out). The diplomat doesn't know the real content either because i declared the package as a family valuable treasure to my husband. In that regard, I want them to treat it special with that we’ll achieve our aim of sending the money to your country successfully. Like I told you, there’s no how anyone can dictate what’s inside the bag with an ordinary eye. It will only take a special and thorough inspection to find out what’s right inside those items.

I was also informed that, there will be a Clearance or Custom duty over there at their Head office in United State of America. Because it can only be paid over there in their head office. According to them, any House delivery to a state where they do not have a branch office, all clearance and custom duties must be obtained at their Head office before they depart to the state. Please I would need your little assistance in that regard okay? i want us to handle this with top secret i have no body only but you. For your information i just pictured the money with my phone and attached it to you for your reference and i did not remove a single dollar from the money in the box because it was retrieved from a terrorist group. All my colleagues also went through this process and their own money was delivered to them successfully by this same delivery company.

We all agreed within our team, among all that shared the money, that not even a single dollar from the money should be spent here. Because it could be under surveillance here in Yemen by the authorities. That is why i have to send all out to your country where we will spend it without any fear, because my colleagues did same. Do you understand? Please I want you to make sure you secure this package because the money will be enough for us to venture into any kind of business of our choices.

I need to bring to your attention confirmation your capability handling this deal perfectly on time immediately the luggage dispatch and arrive to the head branch in United States of America to adhere the clearance process on time to avoid dilemma, i shall proceed for the registration of luggage to your address as soon as i read from you.

Yours in real love,
Sgt. Precious L. Philip.

20170414203848-d301e620-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

yemen.citygloxpresscourier@deliveryman.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:26 pm

Marketing Office:
Off No. 87/9B Street, Asir Area,
(Behind Plaza Suites Hotel) Sana'a, Republic of Yemen.
Tel: (+967) (1) 556370 | Fax: (+967) (1) 416471
E-mail: yemen@compassxpressdelvery.com
W-site: http:/ /www.compassxpressdelivery.com

Dear & Sgt. Precious Recheal Philip,

This is to inform you that your consignment has been dispatched yesterday, to arrive our cargo head office United State of America for procession on Wednesday 19th of April before departure to your designated address in ( ) the day or next day, in accordance with our delivery schedule, depending on how fast you can send the clearance charge across to our cargo office in Texas, United States of America.

In order not to miss our delivery schedule, you're advised to make the payment before the arrival date of your consignment to our cargo office office in United States of America. Kindly contact our Cargo office with the details below to know how to send the (official/diplomatic delivery clearance charge of $2,750.00 USD.) immediately to enable us complete the delivery at the appointed time and date. The clearance charge must be paid at our Head office in United States of America because we do not have office in your State.

Please kindly find your consignment Documents attached and the details below for your reference:
----
TRACKING: CLICK HERE OR Copy this link and paste: http:/ /courierv1.couriersoftwares.com/

Tracking No: xxx
The Diplomat/Delivery Personnel: (AGENT GRANDE CARMEN)
Package ID / Reference No.: xxx
----
CONTACT OUR HEAD OFFICE FOR THE CLEARANCE CHARGE:
AIR CARGO DEPARTMENT
21-24 Tx WV, United Staes of America
Tel: (+1) 540-524-2476
E-mail: hdoffice.citygloxpresscourier@usa.com

We have also forwarded your data to our United States of America Cargo Head office to update you about the necessary requirement to complete your delivery on time. They will contact you as soon as possible.

NOTE: Delivery Refusal: If the customer refuses delivery for reasons other than those agreed to in writing within the order document, the customer will be responsible for all initial shipping and re-delivery charges.

Inspecting for Damage: Please be sure to check all packages for any potential damage during transit. Compass Express Delivery Co., Ltd. is not responsible for damaged products due to shipping. It is the sole responsibility of the receiving party to fully inspect the product at the time of delivery for any potential damage.

We recommend before the delivery Agent leaves, please check your product before signing the Delivery Receipt.

Our Priority is to serve you better and faster, should you have any question(s) please contact us (info@compassxpresdelvery.com) for more directives/clarifications.

Thank you for choosing Compass Express Delivery Company.

Best Regards
Mrs. Sherry
Assistant Shipment Controller

Copyright © 2016 Compass Express Delivery Company LTD. All rights reserved

DISCLAIMER NOTICE:
Any information, statements or options contained in this email (including any attachments) is confidential and intended for the addressee only as given by the sender on behalf of Compass Express Delivery Company LTD. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission from the addressee is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please delete it permanently without copying, disclosing or otherwise using its contents as it may be unlawful, and notify the sender immediately. Compass Express Delivery Company LTD has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that this message including attachment(s) has been scanned / swept for viruses and dangerous content by ITRM Mail Security, and is believed to be clean. However, Compass Express Delivery Company LTD cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses and would advise that you carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.

Header:
Return-Path: <yemen.citygloxpresscourier@deliveryman.com>
Received: from [41.83.57.215] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa11.server.lan (via HTTP);
Wed, 19 Apr 2017
To:
Cc: sgtprecious0@gmail.com
Subject: Consignment Documents

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.83.57.215<br>Originating ISP: Autonomous System<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Same phone numbers posted here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=51319&p=117899&hilit=9671556370#p117899

USA phone also listed here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=54818&p=127657&hilit=15405242476#p127657

20170419224556-ff76f7a0-me.jpg

20170419224557-75b564cc-sm.jpg

Note: For the fake site used in scam see viewtopic.php?f=6&t=51319.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtprecious0@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:53 pm

Hello Dearest,

How are you doing today over there, it is my prayers that you will always be in good health where ever you are presently, as for me, I am fine, but only thinking and meditating on how to handle and fulfill my desire of being together with you very soon. I got your messages also from the delivery company about the shipment updates and documents. Actually, the package departed from here yesterday like I told you, but I was not able to reply you immediately because I had a little injury during our training 2days ago you can see it in the picture.

I hope you got the emails from the delivery company as well? If you didn’t, please check your spam or junk folder and mark it as not spam. Like I told you, I gave them your full data including your email to contact you directly as the consignee. As you can see, I have finalized with the courier's company which is (COMPASS EXPRESS DELIVERY COMPANY) they’re reliable and trustworthy and sure delivery. They’re the same company which my colleagues used to dispatch their own share of the money from here and everything went smoothly and successfully, I strongly believe that my own won’t be different. Always make sure you track the package with the information given to us by the delivery company. To know when the package will arrive your country for delivery.

Copy this link and paste: http:/ /courierv1.couriersoftwares.com/
ENTER the Tracking No: U24EG0267

You will also find the picture of the package during registration. That’s the luggage and everything is completely intact. And the access code is (3478). I want to reassure you once again, that everything about this delivery is 100% safe and secure from my end. I’m only concerned about your ability to assist me with the outstanding clearance charge over there. Apart from that, you shouldn't be worried about anything, what I need from you now is your support regarding the clearance charge as the delivery company instructed. Here in the Military Base, the government provide us with everything we need, our pay cheque is paid to our bank account in our country till we go back after our assignment, so as far as we remain in Yemen, we cannot receive or send out money or whatsoever, that was why I had to borrow the remaining delivery charges here, in order to make sure that everything is perfectly done.

I managed to pay for the registration of the consignment for delivery and placed a shipment instruction to them for the delivery to your country. Please do not fail to assist me with the little charge over there so that we’ll collectively completely finish this delivery as lovers with one heart. Note that the delivery company do not know the content of the consignment for security reason.

I will be waiting to receive your positive update as soon as you contact the company, God bless you my darling and thanks you for your love and kindness.

Hug and kisses,
love and care from the bottom of my heart,
Sgt. Precious Recheal Philip

Capturetoday.JPG

TD2.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

yemen.citygloxpresscourier@deliveryman.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:59 pm

Marketing Office:
E-mail: yemen@compassxpressdelvery.com
W-site: http:/ /www.compassxpressdelivery.com

Dear & Sgt. Precious Recheal Philip,

Sgt. Precious Recheal Philip, officially requested to put the tracking code pending, that she will personally inform her husband ( ) when the luggage arrived at the head office in United States for clearance. Right now the cargo has arrived in our head quarter for clearance process before the home delivery proceed to your state in .

CONTACT OUR HEAD OFFICE FOR THE CLEARANCE CHARGE:
AIR CARGO DEPARTMENT
21-24 Tx WV, United Staes of America
Tel: (+1) 540-524-2476
E-mail: hdoffice.citygloxpresscourier@usa.com

NOTE: Delivery Refusal: If the customer refuses delivery for reasons other than those agreed to in writing within the order document, the customer will be responsible for all initial shipping and re-delivery charges.

Inspecting for Damage: Please be sure to check all packages for any potential damage during transit. Compass Express Delivery Co., Ltd. is not responsible for damaged products due to shipping. It is the sole responsibility of the receiving party to fully inspect the product at the time of delivery for any potential damage.

We recommend before the delivery Agent leaves, please check your product before signing the Delivery Receipt.

Our Priority is to serve you better and faster, should you have any question(s) please contact us (info@compassxpresdelvery.com) for more directives/clarifications.

Thank you for choosing Compass Express Delivery Company.

Best Regards
Mrs. Sherry
Assistant Shipment Controller

Copyright © 2016 Compass Express Delivery Company LTD. All rights reserved

DISCLAIMER NOTICE:
Any information, statements or options contained in this email (including any attachments) is confidential and intended for the addressee only as given by the sender on behalf of Compass Express Delivery Company LTD. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission from the addressee is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please delete it permanently without copying, disclosing or otherwise using its contents as it may be unlawful, and notify the sender immediately. Compass Express Delivery Company LTD has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that this message including attachment(s) has been scanned / swept for viruses and dangerous content by ITRM Mail Security, and is believed to be clean. However, Compass Express Delivery Company LTD cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses and would advise that you carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hdoffice.citygloxpresscourier@usa.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:10 pm

Then from the E-mail address above:

SERVICE WEST VIRGINIA, UNITED STATE OF AMERICA. 21-24
Email: hdoffice.citygloxpresscourier@usa.com
Tel: (+1) 540-524-2476 | Fax: (+1) 540-524-2477

Good morning & Sgt. Precious Recheal Philip,

This is Compass Express Delivery Company Ltd. Headquarter, cargo department United States of America. As a matter of urgency, I'm writing to officially inform you that we received a shipment from our branch office in Yemen with ID No: - 1521406993, tracking No: U24EG0267 including your personal data as the recipient which was registered by (Sgt. Precious Recheal Philip) in U.S Army, base Sana'a Yemen.

kindly note that Sgt. Precious Recheal Philip paid the Shipment fee over there at Yemen as shown on the receipt, but as a diplomatic house delivery, there should be a (Clearance and port of entry fees) here in our cargo office because we do not have office in your state or warehouse to secure your parcel for your identification and collection.

Therefore, you're required to pay the fees here, to enable us proceed with the delivery without any delay and to meet up with our delivery schedule tomorrow. For Diplomatic house delivery parcel, all fees are normally being paid here in our cargo department WV, United States of America office, so we urge you to co-operate with the fees which is totaled the sum of $2,750 US Dollars before the package we'll proceed to your country for final delivery as soon as you make the payment.

Due to time and our flight schedule, we're urging to make the payment immediately through moneygram or western union money transfer, so that we shall continue the delivery to your designated address after due procession, fast reception and faster delivery.

For urgent departure and delivery of your parcel, you are required to send the above required $2,750 Dollars through moneygram or Western Union Money Transfer to our logistics clearance department as soon as possible with the information below:

RECEIVER'S NAME : RANDI JOHNSON
ADDRESS : WEST VIRGINIA, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
PHONE NUMBER : +1 540-524-2476

Kindly send us the payment scan copy from the western union once you make the payment, so that the final registration will be made to commence all necessary document before departing to your country. Our delivery officer will call you as soon as he arrives your country for more directions of your home address.

NOTE: There will be no other payment over there in your country or an extra hidden fee after this payment. You're advised to make sure your phone is on, if there's any change on your phone number, kindly update us by email immediately.

For more information or question, call (+1 540-524-2476) for more directives/clarifications.

We anticipate your swift response.

Mrs. Angela Seck
Cargo & Shipment Manager
SERVICE WEST VIRGINIA, UNITED STATE OF AMERICA. Kav. 21-24
Email: hdoffice.citygloxpresscourier@usa.com
Tel: (+1) 540-524-2476 | Fax: (+1) 540-524-2477

20170421001625-3607c51d-me.jpg

20170421001627-40b958a3-me.jpg

20170421001629-2063d774-me.jpg

Phone numbers:
+15405242476
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Roanoke, VA
Original network provider* Cellco Partnership Dba Verizon Wireless - Va

The number is also reported in this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=54818&p=127657&hilit=15405242476#p127657

+15405242477
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Roanoke, VA
Original network provider* Cellco Partnership Dba Verizon Wireless - Va
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.