Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

martindrobert@outlook.com - Martin D. Robert - Facebook

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

martindrobert@outlook.com - Martin D. Robert - Facebook

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:25 pm

Details the scammer is using:

martindrobert@outlook.com

44 203 322 5548 / +442033225548
44 787 395 5231 / +447873955231

Active on Facebook as:

Martin Dennis
General Manager at Dennis Engineering Company
Studied Mechanical Engineering at Cardiff University

He claims to be widower His supposedly son name is Josh. He says he is living in the UK and having a working contract abroad.

Some stolen pictures used:

martin.PNG
martin.PNG (197.24 KiB) Viewed 2343 times

martin1.PNG
martin1.PNG (123.08 KiB) Viewed 2343 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: martindrobert@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:31 pm

Posted on the behalf of the victim.

I didn't fall for this scam, but I was asked 2500 usd dollars when he got held at an Turkish airport with destiny to Cyprus, he said he was going to make some engineer business and earn a lot of money. But as he was carrying too much money, coming from England, the law didn't allow it and he had to buy a certificate that he's not doing money laundry. That was through a phone call, from the airport. Then he tried to call me more times the same day and the day after but I didn't pick up any call as I realized he asking me for money was a scam.

He even send me information that he would come to my country after he finished his work in Cyprus.

The last time I contacted him was today, I called him a scammer and told him I would ignore his further messages.

I know some of your recommendation say that no warn him or show them we know the truth but I found this forum and read all of that after I wrote him.

I'm so glad I never send any private pictures or videos, I mean nudes or sexual related. But I'm worried he will use my everyday pictures to scam other people, pretending it's me..... anyway.

I wanted to deny it was a scam, maybe trying to make excuses like he was hacked or something... but the phone call was real, and the last thing I did to convince myself was to google a part of a very emotional letter he wrote me about his feelings... it was already written and from 2005, I tried to confront him but all he wanted to do was to play with my mind. Today it's over to me, before I delete everything I wanted to post it or publish it to help others not to fall for this... so here I am...
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:33 pm

Emails:

On January 31 2017, Martin D. Robert <martindrobert@outlook.com> wrote:

Hi xxx,

Glad to know I got your Id correctly. Thanks for keeping in touch.

About me, not sure what you would like to know as I find it difficult talking about myself unless you ask. Anyway, like you already know, my name is Martin, 47, I work and live here in Cardiff, United Kingdom as a Mechanical Engineer. I have a son who is 6, his name is Josh. I work from Monday to Friday, and off during weekends. On Saturdays, I usually go for a short routine workout, and on Sunday, I do like to cook if I am in the mood.

Its almost 3pm here now, and my lunch break is almost over, I will write again at a more convenient time. Do tell me more about yourself, and also feel free to ask what more you would like to know about me and I will gladly reply okay.

Until I hear from you again. Do have a wonderful day.

Regards,

Martin.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:38 pm

Sent: 05 February 2017

Hello xxx,

Glad you could tell me a little more about yourself as well, I do appreciate it. How is your weekend going so far ? I must confess I admire your energy, but not so surprised as you said you are passionate about your job..that is the inspiration I guess. I do too, but mine is basically due to my past. I started working more hours after the demise of my late wife couple of years ago before I relocated back to England. Ever since then, I have learned to work more just to keep busy and not have so much to worry about..hence the reason I registered Josh into a boarding school.

Anyway, good to know you will be going out with your friends today, do have fun. I don't get to go out often, I have become more like an introvert in recent times. I do get to visit my parents sometimes, and I just returned from visiting Josh at school today. I do visit him first and last Sunday of every month, and sometimes if it is very important.

About my favorite recipe..I don't get to cook much as I have an Italian Chef who does the cooking. I only cook when I feel in the mood and when I am less busy. I would really like to try your local recipe if ever I get the chance, and hopefully cooked by you..(smile)

Anyway, I am going to watch a football match now at the rest room, but decided to first drop you this note. I am not an addict fan, I just watch for fun. I play golf, hiking and Chess. And you ? what kind of sports do you enjoy or engage in ?

Please do not worry about your English..if you ask me, I can assure you are doing really great...in fact more than some English men do..not so many can compose a comprehensive note like you do regardless of the fact that English is not your mother tongue. You are really doing well in English xxx, I appreciate it. Do you speak as much as you can write ??

I will stop here for now so I don't get you bored with my long message. I will write again when next I hear from you. Please do keep in touch always okay. I would really like to know more about you.

Until then, do have a wonderful day.

Best regards,
Martin.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:39 pm

Date: February 11 2017

Happy weekend xxx,

Good to hear from you again.
Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to drop me a second note which actually said a lot about you and what you do at your leisure time. Good to know you had a great time out with your friends. I wish I have really close friends I can spend time with doing all the things I used to do when I was much younger even though I didn't have much friends, sure it does relieve someone from stress and fatigue. But these days, to make up for that, I usually go to the gym, in fact, I just returned few hours ago for my weekly routine exercise..now I feel more relaxed and refreshed.

(...)

I understand you might not like sports, most women don't, men are more attracted and easily addicted to football, most especially here in the UK. (...)..you are so cute..you just made my day xxx. Anyway, like I said in my earlier message, I am not an addict sport person as well, I only watch when I am less busy, and just for the fun of it, which of course its the concept after all.

(...)

I only had the opportunity of trying Chinese rice during my trip to China last year..it was really good, very tasty and spicy. I do like trying out local recipe each time I get the opportunity to visit new places outside the UK. You can say I like food(smile), yeah, I do. I like sea food as well as fish..less meat.

Its dinner time for me now..I will be having Cottage pie, one of my favorite, and also due to the weather presently, its quite cold, around 3 degree Celsius, so Cottage pie would be just fine.

I will write again when next I hear from you. I was going to ask if you can speak English as much as you can write ? I needed to ask considering how good you write and compose your message.

Anyway, hope to hear from you again soon.

Kind regards,
Martin.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:40 pm

On March 26 2017, Martin D. Robert <martindrobert@outlook.com> wrote:

xxx my love,

What can I say ? you look astonishing in those pictures. You make me so attracted to you that I feel like flying over to meet you right now and give you multiple kisses all over, sad I don't have wings (smile). You look so beautiful. I know you are so beautiful from the very first day I set my eyes on your picture, even without makeups you look very cute, so with you cute dress and hairdo, I am not surprise you look like an Angel.

Anyway darling, there is so much I want to tell you, a lot has been running through my head lately. I'm having trouble putting my thoughts into words so you will have to bare with me through this.

I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. This relationship is my future, it is what I want out of life, so please do not break my heart. Darling, I want to grow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever. I want us to walk through new houses picking the one that would be just right for us. I want to see you walk around our house in a big t-shirt with your cute hairdo and catch me staring at how gorgeous you are. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer to you if it is possible to keep warm. I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff. I want to rub lotion all over your body because you laid out in the sun too long. I want to hold you when you cry and smile with you when you smile. I want to fall asleep every night with you in my arms. I want you to fall asleep on my chest listening to the beat of my heart and know it beats for you. I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep. I want to see your bad morning hair, I think it will be so cute. I want to sit on the beach with you and watch the sun set, and I want all the people who pass us to envy the love that we obviously have for each other.

I want to see you walk down that isle and I want to take your hand for the rest of my life. I want to spend all night, and maybe the next day, making love to you with an undying passion (sorry to be so blunt). I want to be 90 years old and still make out with you like a little schoolboy. I want to cook a meal with you and us totally ruin it and end up doing take out. I want to sit there talking to you for hours about nothing at all but in the same time everything or maybe we won't talk at all and just grin at each other realizing how lucky we are. My darling xxx, I want you to get mad at me for doing something stupid, and I want you to bust out laughing when you try to yell at me. I want to lay with you in front of a fireplace and keep the heat going long after the fire goes out. I want to take trips with you to places we have never been and experience them together. I want us to go skinny-dipping in a hotel pool and get caught and streak back to our hotel room waking everyone up because we are laughing so hard. I want us to go and pick out the hot tub we want with the biggest grins on our faces the whole time. I want the sales rep to get embarrassed when we sit in them and make sure we have enough room to do the things we want to do. I want our friends to come over and get totally jealous because they don't share a love like we do. I want to be walking into a store with you and trip and fall on my face and turn around to see you rolling on the ground laughing at me. I want us to run outside in the rain and act like total kids getting completely soaked, and when we come back in stripping down to nothing as we stumble into the bedroom, or the kitchen counter, or the balcony, or the dining room table, or an office desk, or the shower, which ever one we feel like at the time.

Darling, i want it to take your breath away every time I say, "I love you xxx" because you know it's coming straight from my heart. I want us to be sitting there and watching Josh take his first steps from my arms into yours. I want us to sit down with a box of strawberries, a bottle of chocolate syrup, and a tin of mint chocolate ice cream..well, I will let your imagination finish that one(smile). I want to love you and be with you for at least forever if not a little longer. I couldn't really express in words what I am feeling right now so I decided to share with you SOME of the images and thoughts that have been running through my head.

I just want you to know that I have never found someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with until I met you. I really am crazy about you xxx, everything about you., no matter what may be happening now. I am really in love with you, all this i just told you are from the dept of my heart.

Anyway, before I get carried away by my emotions and love for you..I did send you my flight itinerary, please view for your perusal okay. I will call you again later so we talk. Now, I have to get all my stuffs and make sure I don't forget anything. I will be looking forward to hearing your sweet voice again soon.

Until then, I love you darling, and I can't wait to see you soon.

Warm hug and deep deep kisses,
Your love,
Martin.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:41 pm

On April 4 2017, Martin D. Robert <martindrobert@outlook.com> wrote:

Hello dear,

Just a short not to let you know I have been released from detention. I eventually managed to get the attention of the British council here, and they sent a delegate who later filed for my release. I will be going back to Cardiff tomorrow.

Just to let you know, I was really disappointed about the way you left me when I needed you most. No matter how much I offended you, I don't think that was the right way for you to pay me back. At least you should have told me were I got it wrong so I can apologize.

Anyway, I will let go. I hope to talk with you again when I get to the UK.

Bye for now,

Martin.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:20 pm

Email:

Hello my darling xxx,

(...)

About living in Cardiff, I was actually asking if you wouldn't mind relocating here permanently, and then get the opportunity to visit your country whenever you want. I was prompted to ask because (...) it will be a dream come true for me if I ever get the chance to have you be around me and Josh. But I understand that will be something you will have to think about over and over again, considering how difficult it will be living here without your family. And xxx wouldn't be a bad idea for me either. I did tell you I was previously living in the US, Niceville, Florida before relocating to the UK. (...) But all these I understand we need time to vividly discuss as I understand its not something one has to rush into concluding.

Anyway, just to let you know, I will be going on a business trip again on Monday. But this time, to Nicosia. It is the capital city of Cyprus. I had a meeting today with some business associates who wanted me to come carry out some maintenance work at an Engineering site in some of the Equipments at an industry over there. I was awarded the contract last week, but still need to conclude at another meeting schedule for tomorrow by signing the MoU before concluding on my trip on Monday. Hopefully I will be there for 2 weeks, and thereafter make some other short trip before returning to Cardiff. I understand you might be worried about not hearing from me during those times, I already thought of going with my laptop and my phones, that way, I can constantly keep in touch with you as I wouldn't want to miss you so much or getting worried (...)

Anyway, I will call you so we talk more on it. I actually did try to call you yesterday, but couldn't reach you. It kept showing Network Error (...). I will try again today, and I hope it gets through because I really need to talk with you before I make my final arrangement for my trip on Monday.

Until then, please and please, always take proper care of yourself okay.

I will be thinking about you.

Warmest hug and kisses,
Martin.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:21 pm

Email:

Hi darling,

I am sorry if I make you feel like a kid by worrying so much about you. The fact is that, I am usually like this most especially when it concerns the people around me and my loved ones. And in this case, you are not just anyone, but someone very special in my heart..(smiles). Over time we started talking, I have learn to love your personality, your courage, intelligence, in fact, all the beautiful qualities that you posses, plus the inspiration that I get from you on a daily basis. You are so special to me my dear, that I always want you to remember okay.

(...)

About relocating here, I understand its something to first think about before making any decision. I just thought about bringing up the idea so we get more time to deliberate on it before any plans are made. And having you visit first makes a lot of sense. Yes, its quite cold here, usually during winter, but I am sure that wouldn't be any problems for you okay. And did you say you are "a creature of warm lands"..(smiles), you are so funny darling, I must confess I love your sense of humor, you always find a way to make me smile whenever I think of the things you say and your cute laughs. Thanks darling, I really appreciate you for everything you are.

Regarding the meeting, yes, it was a productive one. And it has been concluded and the MoU signed and sealed. It is quite a juicy contract(smile)..as I will be making a huge profit out of it eventually. Part of the contract payment has been made, and the balance paid after it is done. The contract is for 18 Million Pounds, and 10 million has been paid into my account as at this morning. Eventually, I will be making a profit of around 6 million Pounds, which is fair enough.

Anyway, I feel sad I have not been able to reach you via phone calls yet. I did try again last night but couldn't get through. I guess its still due to the network services in your country. But I will continue to try until I can get through okay. So please, always have your mobile phone with you.

I will be looking forward to hearing your voice soon. Until then, always keep yourself safe for me.

Warmest hug, and deep kisses,
Love always,
Martin.

Additional stolen picture used:

martin.PNG
martin.PNG (202.75 KiB) Viewed 2325 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.