Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

thomasobi1968@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

tariq.khan@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:37 pm

Office Address:
332 South Michigan Avenue
13th Floor Chicago IL 60604

To:

Dear Sir,

write to let you knwow that up till date the $170 you said you sent is yet to confirm in my account.
As i told you that we shall commence immediately we hear from you with the payment details.

Tariq Khan
Tel+13156750037
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:03 am

Office Address:

To:

Dear Sir,

I did check nothing come up in my bank till now. so you should to your bank and find-out the problem why the money did not post and also you should attached the receipt you use to make the payment for record.
thanks

Tariq Khan
Tel+13156750037

Sir,still is not receive it yet in my account nothing available . I did check it today. so you have to go to your bank and findout the problem.

thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sadiqfaazemran@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:00 pm

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY
Dr Musa Dipeolu <sadiqfaazemran@yahoo.co.uk> Today at 13:52
Reply-To: Dr Musa Dipeolu <dbtms@financier.com>
Message body
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY
PRESIDENT AND COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF
ARMED FORCES FEDERAL REPUBLIC
OUR REF: FRGN/04/2017
YOUR REF:

Hello

I the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria write to inform you that your payment is currently under my custody due to the report I received from your embassy.

Therein the report, they made me to understand that you have sent so much money to impostor's in Africa in the name to claim your contract inheritance fund but all to no avail, hitch I the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria advice you to stop further communication you have with anyone or any institution in respect of claiming your fund, because no one has the power to release your outstanding to you from now on.

In this. after the meeting held in my office which consist between the united state secretary of state Rex W. Tillerson and Ambassador of the United States to Nigeria W. Stuart Symington and Secretary-General of the United Nations M.António Guterres,African ECOWAS all Police Department, and James Comey Director of the Federal Bureau Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI),IMF Managing Director Mrs.Christine Lagarde, World Bank Group President Dr. Jim Yong Kim and Executive Chairman. MR. IBRAHIM MUSTAFA MAGU of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission - EFCC, and Secretaries of Homeland Security Jeh Charles Johnson. we have concluded that you will be compensated with all the money you have lose in the hands of Africans and most especially NIGERIA precisely.

After receiving many complaints that many was scammed through WESTERN UNION,BANK TRANSFER AND DELIVERY COURIER COMPANIES (atm cards and consignment packages) including CHAMBERS as well,so I'm pleading with all scammed citizens that anyone that has been scammed due to one reason or the other and for anything would be compensated back and no matter your country or continent, UNITED STATE OF AMERICA, ASIA, ENGLAND, EUROPE, ETC. all scammed person(s) would be compensated and would be sent their compensation funds.

Furthermore, every client and beneficiaries would be send their compensation fund sum of of $2.5Million USD each. And this fund would be sent to you through International Bank Draft it would be sent to you in form of an executive enveloped sealed letter and this International Bank Draf would be sent to you through FedEx International Courier & Shipping Services and would be sent directly to your home address and P.O Therefore, all beneficiaries is expected to send the below details for fast procedure and immediate co-operation;

Full Name::::
Home Address:::
P.O. Box Address:
Postal Address:::
Telephone Number:

Finally, all the scammed beneficiaries would be sent this compensation fund of $2.5million and the only money that would be involved in this would be the posting fee of $35 and this would be the only money that would be paid by the beneficiary of the funds and that is all. Moreover,there will be no C.O.D in this stated method of payment and every beneficiary has from now till the 11th of April 2017 to comply and correspond with this office respectively.

Be informed to use this below information to make the payment of $35:

Receiver's Name:::: ESO TOBECHI
City::::::::::Nigeria
Text Question::WHEN
Text Answer:::NOW
Amount:::::$35
MTCN.:::
Sender::::

Your urgent and fast response is highly needed and would be highly appreciated, so as to enable this issue settled once and for all. YOU HAVE JUST 24 HOURS TO SEND THE $35/COMPLY WITH THIS MAIL. ATTACHED IS YOUR BANK DRAFT

WARM REGARDS.

PRESIDENT/ MUHAMMADU BUHARI
PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
Presidential Villa, Aso Rock,
Abuja, 2015 Operation Pay All The Foreign.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Sent by Dr Musa Dipeolu special Economic Adviser to the president.
ContactTelephone Number:+: +2349057172694
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

fedcreditunion@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:31 pm

National Bank of Canada.
600 De La Gauchetière St. West Level A Montreal
Quebec H3b4l2 Transit: 00011 Canada
Tel:+15145007280

Attn:

Dear sir

Sir, till date you yet to send the Anti-Terrorism certificates, Drug certificates .Why? Please if you are no longer interested to completed the final process procedure of your funds as placed on hold in our escrow holding account through the online banking data system let us know.
I guess have explained that to you that bank management are seriously complaining about your wasting time to claim your fund.

Please note that I am only doing my work as a trusted and honest banker.I have worked here for good years and will not want anything to jeopardize my personality and hard work which i have put in for years.Please it is on your own good and advise to obtain the Anti-Terrorism certificates, Drug certificates and Homeland Release Clearance Bond if you want a convention of transfer to your account this week.

Reply this mail to let us know if you are still interested in receiving your fund

Mr. Martin Gagnon
(International Remittance Director National Bank Of Canada)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:51 pm

Office Address:

To:

Dear Sir,
i have been expectng to hear from you with regards to the payment you claimed you made but you have been lieing all this while.
You told me that you wiill go to your bank and find out what has happened, till now i am yet to hear from you i am not in need of your money.
Tariq Khan
Tel+13156750037
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

martingagnonn@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:28 pm

Hello Dear (FINAL REMINDER)
People
Dr. Joyce Rosenberg <martingagnonn@yahoo.com> Today at 11:19
Reply-To: "Dr. Joyce Rosenberg" <dbtms@financier.com>
Message body
SUBJECT 33009900-59900-U-N

Hello Dear

This email is 100% real!!!
Please read very carefully.

We deemed it fit to inform you that after due consultation with all the world bodies concerned in monetary affairs, we are contacting you to inform you the following:

This is in regards to the recent meeting between the United Nations and your government to restore the Economy, via SMES and also based on the agreement with the Assistance of the World Bank.

That the united nation in conjunction with Euro-clear is releasing your payment of $2.5 Million. This payment is coming to you because of the United nations list of UPTG. This was compiled in UN office in New York,USA.

UNITED NATIONS have agreed to pay you with the sum of $2.5Million for your wait listed payment with Euro-clear). Your name and email was in the list submitted by our Monitoring Team of Economic and Financial Commission observers, and this is why we are contacting you,as this has been agreed upon and has been signed.

Capital One Bank, is our representative bank for UN in USA, solely for the payment of your $2.5Million. Please provide us with your full bank account for immediate transfer of the fund to you.

This is the only requirement from you. Upon receipt from you ,we shall forward the your information to Capital one Bank to effect the transfer immediately.So I would like you to expedite the whole process so that Capital one Bank will effect the transfer to your account immediately.

Full name-------------------------------------
Address---------------------------------------
Phone number----------------------------------
Bank Name:------------------------------------
Swift Code:---------------------------------
Routing Number:-------------------------------
Account number:-------------------------------
Beneficiary Name:-----------------------------

I/We ______________________________hereby attest that all information given above is correct to the best of my knowledge. And as applicable to transfer my fund. I accept any liability or consequence in wrong information supplied by me. I declared in this AFFIDAVIT that all information’s supplied above are correct to the best of my knowledge.

Get back to us in due course to confirm if you are still interested to receive your fund.

I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely
Dr. Joyce Rosenberg
Principal Director
UPTG Payments
United Nations Office
777 United Nations Plaza, New York, NY 10017, USA
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

markh1313@yahoo.com.au

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:02 pm

Hello Dear (FINAL REMINDER)
Dr. Joyce Rosenberg <markh1313@yahoo.com.au> Today at 10:23
Message body

Hello Dear,

We deemed it fit to inform you that after due consultation with all the world bodies concerned in monetary affairs, we are contacting you to inform you the following:

This is in regards to the recent meeting between the United Nations and your government to restore the Economy, via SMES and also based on the agreement with the Assistance of the World Bank.

That the united nation in conjunction with Euro-clear is releasing your payment of $2.5 Million. This payment is coming to you because of the United nations list of UPTG. This was compiled in UN office in New York,USA.

UNITED NATIONS have agreed to pay you with the sum of $2.5Million for your wait listed payment with Euro-clear). Your name and email was in the list submitted by our Monitoring Team of Economic and Financial Commission observers, and this is why we are contacting you,as this has been agreed upon and has been signed.

Capital One Bank, is our representative bank for UN in USA, solely for the payment of your $2.5Million. Please provide your full bank account for immediate transfer of the fund to you.

Please contact Euro clear now (http://www.Euroclear.com) and ask them will you to get International Transfer Permit Certificate And Homeland Release Clearance Bond or you can reply us back for more information on how to get your International Transfer Permit Certificate And Homeland Release Clearance Bond immediately.

Euro clear is the guarantor of your payment $2.5Million hence you must get the International Transfer Permit Certificate And Homeland Release Clearance Bond from Euroclear.

You must also provide Capital One Bank with a International Transfer Permit Certificate And Homeland Release Clearance Bond from Euro clear http://www.Euroclear.com before the transfer can be effected.

This is the only requirement from you. Upon receipt from you ,we shall forward the your information to Capital one Bank to effect the transfer immediately.So I would like you to expedite the whole process so that Capital one Bank will effect the transfer to your account immediately.

I/We ______________________________hereby attest that all information given above is correct to the best of my knowledge. And as applicable to transfer my fund. I accept any liability or consequence in wrong information supplied by me. I declared in this AFFIDAVIT that all information’s supplied above are correct to the best of my knowledge.

Get back to us in due course to confirm if you are still interested to receive your fund.

Sincerely
Dr. Joyce Rosenberg
Principal Director
UPTG Payments
United Nations Office
Wayne

auditorgcbn@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:27 pm

SUBJECT 33009900-59900-U-N Important Message !!!
People
Dr. Joyce Rosenberg <auditorgcbn@yahoo.com> Today at 9:26
Message body

Hello Dear,

Capital One Bank, is our representative bank for UN in USA, solely for the payment of your $2.5Million. Please provide your full bank account for immediate transfer of the fund to you.

Please contact Euro clear now (http:/ /www.Euroclear.com) and ask them what will take you to obtain International Transfer Permit Certificate And Homeland Release Clearance Bond or you can reply us back for more information on how to obtain your International Transfer Permit Certificate And Homeland Release Clearance Bond immediately.

Euro clear is the guarantor of your payment $2.5Million hence you must get the International Transfer Permit Certificate And Homeland Release Clearance Bond from Euroclear.

You must also provide Capital One Bank with a International Transfer Permit Certificate And Homeland Release Clearance Bond from Euro clear http:/ /www.Euroclear.com before the transfer can be effected.

Sincerely
Dr. Joyce Rosenberg
Principal Director
UPTG Payments
United Nations Office
Wayne

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.