Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ben@globelectric.comcastbiz.net

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ben@globelectric.comcastbiz.net

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:10 pm

FROM ECOBANK NIGERIA PLC
Mr. Charles Kie <ben@globelectric.comcastbiz.net> Today at 18:46
Reply-To: <ckie.ecb@gmail.com>
Message body
ECOBANK NIGERIA PLC - The Pan African Bank
Plot 21, Ahmadu Bello Way
Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
Tel: +2349037667403
E-mail: infoeb@africamel.net

REF: FGN/LOS/BIS/AACB/EBP-04/17

Attention: Beneficiary

Congratulations on the approval of your Contract Inheritance Fund by the Bank for International Settlement and Association of African Central Banks as directed by the World Bank.

The Bank for International Settlement and Association of African Central Banks through the Central Bank of Nigeria has directed us to release your Contract Inheritance Fund, which is in line with the Financial Regulatory Acts and Deeds of the International Monetary System. We hereby apologize on behalf of the Bank for International Settlement and Association of African Central Banks for the unlawful delays of the release of your fund by the countries of the World and their financial institutions.

We have been mandated to release your Contract Inheritance sum of US$17,500,000.00 (Seventeen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) within the next 14 Working days and you have been given 72hrs to respond to this letter, because your name is short-listed for payment this Second Quarter, Batch ‘A’ Payment Release Order.

We have processed the release of your Contract Inheritance fund through Telegraphic Swift Transfer ordering within 48hrs of transfer to your bank account, which is in accordance with the Foreign Payment Policy of the International Monetary System and The Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU).

In view to the above, you are required to re-confirm the following details to us for onward release of your fund to you as directed.

Your Full Name,
Contact Address
Cell Phone, Home/Office Phone, Fax Number
Company Name, Position
Marital Status, Sex
Bank Details (Bank Name & Address, Swift Code, Account No. & Name)
Any Means of identification

Note that all payment transactions such as Contract Fund, Inheritance Fund and Winnings Fund has been directed to this bank for payment and you are strongly recommended to start your payment clearance as soon as possible and also desist from any further communication with any person(s) or office(s) to avoid cancellation of your payment.

Your expedite response is needed.

Yours in service,

Mr. Charles Kie
Managing Director

Phone:
+2349037667403
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

deberardinis@mivv.it

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:17 pm

Re: Request for Your Kind Assistance
People
Engr. Ian G. Udoh <deberardinis@mivv.it> Today at 0:13
Message body
Dear Sir,

I know this letter will be of a surprise to you. I am Engr. Ian Gregory Udoh, Operational Manager, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). I contacted you because of a business transaction that shall be of benefit to us.

In 2012, JGC Engineering, Japan was awarded a contract for Turn Around Maintenance worth of US$2.6 billion for the Three refineries in Nigeria (Warri, Port Harcourt and Kaduna) and the contract terms and agreements were reached with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and Nigerian Government and they have completed the contracts and their payment made to them, which they Three refineries have started production.

The contract for Turn-Around Maintenance for the three refineries awarded to the JGC Engineering, Japan had an over-invoice sum of US$86,500,000.00 (Eighty-Six Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only), during the Board Of Directors meeting last week, they approved the over-invoice sum and request that I should submit the contractors details for payment, because I told them that the above sum is for Supplies of Pipelines, and the NNPC Board of Directors does not know that the US$86.5 million is an over-invoice. Prior to that, I want to present you to the NNPC Board as the contractor that supplied the pipelines for the Turn Around Maintenance.

Lastly, this transaction is highly confidential and I need your utmost assistance in receiving this fund, because I cannot handle it due to my job ethics. It will be great if you will accept this offer and bear in mind that this transaction is legal and genuine. If you are interested, let me know for further details, but if not let me know as well, so that I can source for another person for this business transaction.

Yours’ truly,

Engr. Ian Gregory Udoh
Operational Manager
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
Direct Tel: +2349059938954
Private E-mail: engrigu@gmail.com

Phone:
+2349059938954
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

superspin@bsnl.in

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:39 pm

Re: Request for Your Kind Assistance
People
Engr Ian G Udoh <superspin@bsnl.in> 22 Oct at 6:43 PM
To
superspin@bsnl.in
Message body

Dear Sir,

I know this letter will be of a surprise to you. I am Engr. Ian Gregory Udoh, Operational Manager, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). I contacted you because of a business transaction that shall be of benefit to us.

In 2012, JGC Engineering, Japan was awarded a contract for Turn Around Maintenance worth of US$2.6 billion for the Three refineries in Nigeria (Warri, Port Harcourt and Kaduna) and the contract terms and agreements were reached with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and Nigerian Government and they have completed the contracts and their payment made to them, which they Three refineries have started production.

The contract for Turn-Around Maintenance for the three refineries awarded to the JGC Engineering, Japan had an over-invoice sum of US$86,500,000.00 (Eighty-Six Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only), during the Board Of Directors meeting last week, they approved the over-invoice sum and request that I should submit the contractors details for payment, because I told them that the above sum is for Supplies of Pipelines, and the NNPC Board of Directors does not know that the US$86.5 million is an over-invoice. Prior to that, I want to present you to the NNPC Board as the contractor that supplied the pipelines for the Turn Around Maintenance.

Lastly, this transaction is highly confidential and I need your utmost assistance in receiving this fund, because I cannot handle it due to my job ethics. It will be great if you will accept this offer and bear in mind that this transaction is legal and genuine. If you are interested, let me know on this e-mail: engrigu001@gmail.com and also call me for further details, but if not let me know as well, so that I can source for another person for this business transaction.

Yours’ truly,

Engr. Ian Gregory Udoh
Operational Manager, NNPC
Direct Tel: +2349037667403
Private E-mail: engrigu@gmail.com

Do not Remove:
[HID]20171022231254258[-HID]
Wayne

Re: ben@globelectric.comcastbiz.net

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:14 pm

Bequest Fund

Engr. Ian G. Udoh <ckie.ecbp@gmail.com>
Reply-To: engrian@yandex.com
Bcc:

15 Nov at 17:21

--
Good Day,

We are contacting you regarding the contract balance sum of US$86.4
million, Contract Number: NNPC/FGN/TAM/KWP-0920/16. This contract was
awarded to ENGR. FREDRICK STEWART for the supplies of Pipelines and
other accessories for the Turnaround Maintenance of the Three
Refineries in Nigeria (Kaduna, Warri and Port Harcourt).

The Federal Executive Council of Nigeria and Federal Ministry of
Finance have approved the 30% contract balance of US$86.4 million for
payment to the contractor. But the reason we are contacting you now
instead of Engr. Fedrick Stewart is because, before ENGR. FREDRICK
STEWART relocated back to his country for Cancer Treatment, he
submitted your details to us to release the Contract balance to you as
his next of kin and instructed us to contact you whenever the contract
balance is approved.

The contract balance of US$86.4 million is now ready for payment and
you are the only person in the rightful position to receive this
contract balance, so we implore you to confirm to us the details
below.

Your Full Name
Contact Address
Direct Telephone Number
Occupation
Any means of Identification

Finally, upon the receipt of your response, we shall send you copies
of the contract document for your perusal and direction on how this
payment will be release to you.

Kindly get back to us for more details.

Regards,

Engr. Ian G. Udoh
Operational Manager, NNPC
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.