Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

aa.okala@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

aa.okala@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:04 pm

Office Of The Vice President Federal Republic Of Nigeria..
People
Athanatius Okala <aa.okala@gmail.com> Today at 18:29
To
Message body
Office Of The Vice President..
Federal Republic Of Nigeria
His Excellency, Prof Yemi Osinbajo,SAN..GCON.
State House,Aso Rock Presidential Villa.
Abuja,Nigeria...
Email;..profyemiosibanjovpnigera@gmail.com

Office Of The Vice President Federal Republic Of Nigeria..

Attn..Bonafide Beneficiary..

Sir..

You are hereby requested to urgently revert back my office in the next 48hours and claim your over due funds directly under my office and desk as the Vice President of Federal Republic of Nigeria,i just stumbled on your payment file as an unpaid NNPC Contract Inheritance/Lottery Beneficiary of the approved sum of USD5.5Million Five Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars--which i have previously approved to be released to you by the Finance Minister and to my surprise she failed to carry out my instructions of which she have being reprimanded for that misdemeanor by my office,so in view of that i have taken over your payment file as the paying Authority in my capacity as the Vice President of Federal Republic of Nigeria. and for quick and urgent release of your overdue funds through my desk directly,call me on my direct security private line as attached so that we will discuss about your payment modalities and then transfer;.. +2348173212684--...don't disclose this number to anybody else..as this is my secured private line...

Furthermore get back to my desk with all your details for your Swift Wire Transfer after due Verification and Stamping by my office for your immediate payment through a payment Instrument of Irrevocable Standing Payment Order...ISPO..as in tandem with my Executive Powers as the Vice President of Nigeria hence your Payment Voucher is now out and ready in your favor for your SWIFT Transfer/Payment,i will revoke and dump your payment file if i don't hear from you within the next 72hours from the date of this circular,you are supposed to be paid before now but i don't know the reasons for the delay and you should count yourself lucky that i have personally intervened on your behalf..to avoid your payment being delayed or you scammed by fraudulent Government officials----email me back only on this secured and security codified email id with your details for your express payment by me ONLY;...profyemiosibanjovpnigera@gmail.com

Finally get back to me urgently and give me a call as well to that effect for your payment,you have the choice to make your preferred mode of payment which i will expressly executed in your favor...

Faithfully Yours..

Dr.A.A.Okala.Private Secretary;..For..

His Excellency Prof Yemi Osinbajo,SAN,GCON..
Executive Vice President Federal Republic of Nigeria..
State House Presidential Villa,Aso Rock.
Abuja,Nigeria.....
Email..profyemiosibanjovpnigera@gmail.com

Phone:
+2348173212684
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

drphilipedozie12@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:14 pm

CONFIDENTIAL MEMO LETTER.

Dr Johnson Briggs Johnson Briggs <drjohnsonbriggs2007@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Thu, 8 Jul at 20:33

CONFIDENTIAL MEMO LETTER.

Sir/Madam.

My name is Mr.Johnson Briggs the Private secretary to Dr.Philip Edozie the Director of Finance/Budget and Payment in the Office of the Presidency here in Nigeria,i have a confidential memo to leak to you on your overdue payments which Mr.President have approved to be release/paid to you by Dr Edozie about own week ago now,please protect me and my job as am doing this because of GOD and humanity,i overheard my boss Dr.Edozie discussing with am America on how he will launder and divert your approved funds through him into his account and they have concluded arrangement to that effect since Tuesday this week,if you can see that am writing to you from my house this Thursday night and not from the office because of the sensitive nature of this hence i don't want to lose my job here because if my boss find out that i leaked this to you i will be in the unemployment market the next day and i don't want that.

On Tuesday this week my boss was not in the office so i have to go through his desk and i find out that is is almost concluded in diverting your funds,i also saw your Payment Notice Gazette from Mr.President indicating that he should release your approved sum of USD 4 Million without delays but since he has another plans he sat on your funds and arranging how to divert it to his partners abroad instead of you the owner hence am tipping you off now to confront him by email or calling him on phone,tell him that you received a direct memo form Mr.President himself from this his email ID; mbuharipresidentngr@outlook.com directing you to contact him for your payment which he is yet to comply to,forward to him this Presidential Payment Details as an evidence that Mr.President contacted you to that effect hence he will succumb immediately; Presidential Payment File Numbers; FGN/PRE/11000XX2021 and Payment Outing Code as thus; FGN/00011001CBNNGR2021.and Benefiaries Obligations Presidency Clearance Fees; USD385,00..tell him that Mr.President forwarded you the above details and that he should release yoru approved funds to you without delays or you will report him to Mr.President immediately,he will ask fast knowing that you have all the details hence he will also be afraid to lose his job as well,and please NEVER you mention my name in anyway as am just helping you hence i will lose my job which i dont wan,contact him with the below email and telephone number and pretend as if i never tell you anything about this please as he will speedily release your funds to you and you thank me later and nothing is attached but i will welcome any show of appreciations from you.NOTE that this Benefiaries Obligations Presidency Clearance Fees; USD385,00 is the ONLY money you will send through him which is obligatory hence if he ask you more than that dont send to him and tell him that you will report to Mr.President,is obligatory that you must pay that fees which is non negotiable as stated in your File Payment Letter from Mr.President.

Dr.Philip Edozie.
Director Of Finance/Budget And Audit
Office Of The Presidency.
Telephone; 2348173212684.
Email; drphilipedozie12@gmail.com

Finally and once more NEVER you mention my name on this as you will just thank me after i don't want to lose my job,contact him as instructed and under 72hours he will speed up your payment once you mention your source of the information as from Mr.President.if you have any enquiries to make from me feel free to do that but i can only reply you towards evening time when i get to my house,like i said i need nothing from you as am trying to clear my conscience and for GOD as well,i saw your email that is how i got to contact you on this hence other details is with Dr.Edozie which he don't want to release your funds to you due to his greed.

Mr.Johnson Briggs.CONFIDENTIAL MEMO LETTER.

Sir/Madam.

My name is Mr.Johnson Briggs the Private secretary to Dr.Philip Edozie the Director of Finance/Budget and Payment in the Office of the Presidency here in Nigeria,i have a confidential memo to leak to you on your overdue payments which Mr.President have approved to be release/paid to you by Dr Edozie about own week ago now,please protect me and my job as am doing this because of GOD and humanity,i overheard my boss Dr.Edozie discussing with am America on how he will launder and divert your approved funds through him into his account and they have concluded arrangement to that effect since Tuesday this week,if you can see that am writing to you from my house this Thursday night and not from the office because of the sensitive nature of this hence i don't want to lose my job here because if my boss find out that i leaked this to you i will be in the unemployment market the next day and i don't want that.

On Tuesday this week my boss was not in the office so i have to go through his desk and i find out that is is almost concluded in diverting your funds,i also saw your Payment Notice Gazette from Mr.President indicating that he should release your approved sum of USD 4 Million without delays but since he has another plans he sat on your funds and arranging how to divert it to his partners abroad instead of you the owner hence am tipping you off now to confront him by email or calling him on phone,tell him that you received a direct memo form Mr.President himself from this his email ID; mbuharipresidentngr@outlook.com directing you to contact him for your payment which he is yet to comply to,forward to him this Presidential Payment Details as an evidence that Mr.President contacted you to that effect hence he will succumb immediately; Presidential Payment File Numbers; FGN/PRE/11000XX2021 and Payment Outing Code as thus; FGN/00011001CBNNGR2021.and Benefiaries Obligations Presidency Clearance Fees; USD385,00..tell him that Mr.President forwarded you the above details and that he should release yoru approved funds to you without delays or you will report him to Mr.President immediately,he will ask fast knowing that you have all the details hence he will also be afraid to lose his job as well,and please NEVER you mention my name in anyway as am just helping you hence i will lose my job which i dont wan,contact him with the below email and telephone number and pretend as if i never tell you anything about this please as he will speedily release your funds to you and you thank me later and nothing is attached but i will welcome any show of appreciations from you.NOTE that this Benefiaries Obligations Presidency Clearance Fees; USD385,00 is the ONLY money you will send through him which is obligatory hence if he ask you more than that dont send to him and tell him that you will report to Mr.President,is obligatory that you must pay that fees which is non negotiable as stated in your File Payment Letter from Mr.President.

Dr.Philip Edozie.
Director Of Finance/Budget And Audit
Office Of The Presidency.
Telephone; 2348173212684.
Email; drphilipedozie12@gmail.com

Finally and once more NEVER you mention my name on this as you will just thank me after i don't want to lose my job,contact him as instructed and under 72hours he will speed up your payment once you mention your source of the information as from Mr.President.if you have any enquiries to make from me feel free to do that but i can only reply you towards evening time when i get to my house,like i said i need nothing from you as am trying to clear my conscience and for GOD as well,i saw your email that is how i got to contact you on this hence other details is with Dr.Edozie which he don't want to release your funds to you due to his greed.

Mr.Johnson Briggs.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: aa.okala@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:40 pm

CLEARED FOR IMMEDIATE PAYMENT.

NNPC Nigeria NNPC Nigeria <nnpcnigeriannpcngr@gmail.com>
Bcc:
Thu, 2 Sept at 16:24

Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
Herbert Macaulay way in the Central business District.
Office Of The Group Executive Director of finance
Dr Jerry Anderson.
Abuja,Nigeria.. P.M.B. 190, Garki, Abuja .

CLEARED FOR IMMEDIATE PAYMENT.

Sir/Madam.

On my appointment last two weeks as the Group Executive Director of finance Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations NNPC with a clear mandate to peruse and release your over due funds which i did concluded last week and as well liaise with our bankers in NY and London JP.Morgan Chase NY and HSBC Bank London i have submitted your payment reference numbers with your email ID which is all i can see in your file to the above named banks depending on your choice bank to release your approved sum of just USD2.5Million Only Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars due to paucity of funds and availability for now.

Put up your claims with immediate effect as the above sum will be released to you on ONLY my direct endorsement and order as the Group Executive Director of finance NNPC Nigeria with a clear mandate of the NNPC board,indicate your preferred bank to claim the funds with immediate effect as you will need an Official NNPC Clearance Bond Letter from my desk that will be issued in your name before i will forward same to any of the bank as listed which you wish to receive your funds STRICTLY by Bank Wire Transfer or ATM Card as i was informed by our bankers to avoid fraud,submit your details and your preference to claim same and your preferred bank to claim it as well,this payment order is devoid of any payment from you to anybody once you have obtained a copy of your Official NNPC Clearance Bond Letter at the official cost of USD250,00 only Two Hundred And Fifty Dollars from my office which will legalize your funds as genuine devoid of any fraud nor money laundering,no document/certificate requirement from you as the Official NNPC Clearance Bond Letter covers all which is the more reason why you must secure it from my desk.

I will be waiting for your email for more advice and as well you can reach me on my direct line as thus :2348173212684 if you have questions to ask,NOTE that if you prefer to be paid by any of the above two bankers by ATM Card all i need is just your mailing address and it will be delivered to you by the bank directly without any cost on you as i will only forward your details to them and give them instructions to act on that,same with Bank transfer as you will not pay a dime to any one else excerpt the USD250,00 Official NNPC Clearance Bond Letter fees you are sending to NNPC Nigeria here.

Sincerely Yours.

Dr Jerry Anderson
Group Executive Director of finance
Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations..NNPC.
Abuja,Nigeria
Wayne

Re: aa.okala@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:08 pm

PAYMENT ADVICE FROM NNPC NIGERIA.

NNPC Nigeria NNPC Nigeria <nnpcnigeriannpcngr@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Thu, 20 Jan at 12:40

Office Of The Group Managing Director.
Engineer. Mele Kyari.
Abuja,Nigeria.. P.M.B. 190, Garki, Abuja.
Tel;2348173212684.

PAYMENT ADVICE FROM NNPC NIGERIA.

Attn;Funds Beneficiary.

Sir/Madam.

I wish to inform you officially in my capacity as the Group Managing Director Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation..NNPC i have today Thursday 20th January 2022 approved the release of your over due funds with immediate effect for this first quarter of 2022 as knows that the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations is the custodian of the Nigeria Oil Revenue where foreign debts are settled and and from,you are hereby requested to forward to me the below details to enable me release your approved funds in the next seven working days through my desk only as the Group Managing Director of NNPC,forward the below details to this official NNPC.

1..Full names and addresses with direct mobile telephone numbers.
2..Banking details where your funds will be released to me.
3..A copy of any form of Identifications to verify from the NNPC Payment File if you are the legal beneficiary.

Furthermore do indicate your reference to claim this approved funds payable to you by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation,NNPC,either through Swift Electronics Wire Transfer,ATM Card payment system of through a certified NNPC International Cashiers Cheque cashable over your any bank counter as NNPC Cheques are honored worldwide duly raised and issued in your name as the funds legal beneficiary as we have an escrow foreign bank accounts with over 40 banks throughout the world fully administered by me only as the Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations.

Finally and very important as that is the first step before i will release your funds in other to legalize it as genuine funds,you will be required to obtain a copy of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations International Funds Payment Clearance Certificate Bond which will cover your funds as genuine funds paid by NNPC Nigeria to avoid any harassment or molestation by the FBI/INTERPOL/HOMELAND SECURITY,that is the standard as approved by the IMF/World Bank.UN agencies for International payments,i will personally issue and endorse it with your name on it as an NNPC beneficiary once you have sent and paid the little fees for it which is non negotiable..call me on my direct line as thus.2348173212684 for further advise.

Yours Sincerely.

Engineer. Mele Kyari.
Newly Appointed Group Managing Director,GMD.
Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations..NNPC.
Abuja,Nigeria.
Wayne

drjohnsonbriggs2007@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:25 pm

Recovery Scam:

From The Desk Of The Executive Director General,
Payments/Audits/Documentations Department
Office Of The Finance Minister,
Federal Republic Of Nigeria..
Dr.Johnson Teriba Briggs..CFR..

Your Payment Verified OK For Immediate Release.

Sir/Madam.

I wish to bring to your notice as the Executive Director General Finance/Audits/Documentations Department Federal Ministry of Finance i did today Thursday 19th January Approved and Verified your over due funds OK for release to you as directed by the Finance Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as all back documentations Clearance have been completed by me in your name and favor as the bonafide beneficiary this Thursday evening,and this transactions/payment will cost you just only the sum of USD250,00 Two Hundred And Fifty Dollars which is for what is called Payment Handling Charges,your email address was forwarded to my desk by the Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC for this payment after a painstaking investigations was concluded by them as the Apex crime busting agency in Nigeria.

Sequel to the above now you are requested to revert back to my office for your immediate payment as approved in your name,forward your banking details and verified address for your payment from my desk only as the authorizing officer,indicate your payment preference mode to claim your funds either by Automated Teller Machine system ATM Card or through direct Swift Electronics Bank to Bank Transfer directly into your designated bank account as your payment will be made through our Consolidated Oil Reserve Account with Union Bank of Switzerland UBS Bank Geneva Head Office on my order and instructions as the account administrator,make your choice and get back to me with immediate effect as you can reach me on my direct mobile line as thus..Tel;2348173212684,your payment modalities will be relayed to you upon your email and call response as your payment will be processed from tomorrow being Friday Nigerian time and without delays.

Waiting for your immediate response for your Transfer/ATM Card or UBS Cashiers Cheque payment depending your choice as well and if you are not ready to comply with the payment of the Payment Handling Charges,don't bother replying to this letter because i will not answer you until you are ready for that.

Yours Sincerely.

Dr.Johnson Teriba Briggs.
Executive Director General.
Finance/Audits/Documentations Department.
Federal Ministry Of Finance..FMF.

Header:

Received: from 10.217.135.43
Return-Path: <drjohnsonbriggs2007@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.210.178]
From: Dr Johnson Briggs Johnson Briggs <drjohnsonbriggs2007@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 12:20:37 -0800
Message-ID: <CAHQwFy=AKOQdh5j8dKc9A5s54VKsrEyZRsXiiXzGfRjomRfycw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Your Payment Verified OK For Immediate Release.

Phone: +2348173212684
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nnpcnigeriannpcngr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:19 pm

Office Of The Executive Director of finance And Payment.
NNPC Nigeria.
Dr Jerry Anderson.

NNPC Emergency Payment Notifications.

Sir/Madam.

Be informed that the Board of Directors of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation NNPC has approved the sum of USD1.5 Million in your name and favor after our Board of Directors meeting held yesterday Wednesday and will be paid to you the above named email beneficiary as your email was to NNPC by the new CBN Governor and the Efcc Chairman for this payment hence contacting you for that this Thursday evening as the funds are ready for payment through my desk as the Director of Finance Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation NNPC.

Inview of the above directives,for indicate your preferred means to claims this sum from my desk either through Bank Wire Transfer.NNPC Cashiers Cheque and or an Automated Teller Machine ATM Card,while indicating your preference and sending your details too,do forward to me a copy of your NNPC Beneficiaries Payment ID Card which is the criteria for your payment by NNPC,the NNPC Beneficiaries Payment ID Card is normally issued by NNPC Nigeria after a verified claims for payment as you must have a copy issued in the past to you by NNPC,but if you don't have been issued with the NNPC Beneficiaries Payment ID Card in the past,a new one will be issued to you at the NNPC official cost sum of USD150,00 only One Hundred And Fifty Dollars which you will send to my office as that cannot be deducted from your approved sum payment of USD1,5 Million.If you have a copy of that already,not to worry as i will release your funds to you at no extra cost hence you have to send to me the copy immediately for your payment without delays.

Finally, I am waiting for your email as instructed above and for your quick and urgent payment by me as the Finance Director hence you can reach me on WhatSapp with this number: 2347033206328, as i said you will not pay a dime to claim your due funds if your have an already issued NNPC Beneficiaries Payment ID Card,but if not issued to you before then it will cost you just the sum of USD150,00 which you will send to my office and it will be issued in your name and payment made to your preference without you paying a dime to NNPC or anybody or office anymore as NNPC will cover your payment being the agency in charge of Nigeria national wealth the Oil sector,i will inform you how to send the USD150,00 NNPC Emergency Payment Notifications fees after you have sent your details for your payment to my office and your preference as well.

Sincerely Yours.

Dr Jerry Anderson

Group Executive Director of finance And Payments
Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation..NNPC.
Abuja,Nigeria.

Header:

Received: from 10.197.33.137
Return-Path: <nnpcnigeriannpcngr@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.210.170]
From: NNPC Nigeria NNPC Nigeria <nnpcnigeriannpcngr@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 12:06:08 -0700
Message-ID: <CAHuhU7ar4t1EYGm0+RBprm0vak0=yUG3nicTkZEx9ahM6Rmibg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: NNPC Emergency Payment Notifications.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

aa.okala@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:45 pm

Recovery Scam:

Sir/Madam...

Confidential And Private Letter...

My name is Athanatius Okala,i came across your email and names when i was working with a former Nigerian top Government official whom i will not mention his name and now currently elevated as the official Presidency Government Cheques/Bank Drafts Payor or Drawer,meaning that i sign out every personal or corporate cheques to individuals and companies both locally and abroad hence i have decided to help you out in my personal capacity..NOTE that this is not official but works perfectly wells as that is how i pay my three kids school fees in the United States and wish to help you out with the sum of USD900,000 Nine Hundred Thousand Dollars if you are are ready for that as i know all that transpired between you and my former boss which is not palatable hence this help now as it will go a long way to alleviate your log sufferings.

The deal is this,i will issue with either a Money Order or Cashiers Cheque of USD900,000 with your full names which you will and can cash ant any Money Order of Cashiers Cheque point near you or through your bank as well in less than an hour because the cheque is from an international and well know and reputable bank which we use for payments above USD1Million from here,so if you are interest write back to me with your complete names and home or office address where you want to receive either the Money Order MO and or Open Cashiers Cheque depending the one you prefer,FOR THE RECORD..you will send to me the mailing cost for either the MO or Cashiers Cheque as i will not use my money to send it to you and that is final,meanwhile i will use only DHL Courier for that as i have been using them for a long time now,so if you are ready and can cash the MO or Cheque with ease,get back to me urgently with your details which i will use to issue either of them and mail to you and then inform you the mailing fees which is what i normally use to pay for such mailing to my children in the United States though depending your country,the MO or Cashiers Cheque can be cashed in any country in the world legally.

I will be waiting for your email as stated above and will give you my mobile line for easy communications once i hear from you,please if you are not ready to send the mailing fees,don't bother replying because i don't have time for any delays hence i only wanted to help you financially as this is a very genuine and legal transactions as the man in charge of Government cheques Payor or Drawer,your mailing address and country will determine the DHL cost from Nigeria here which i will confirm and let you know.

Yours Sincerely.

Mr.A.Okala.

Header:

Received: from 10.222.148.10
Return-Path: <aa.okala@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.218.44]
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 13:27:50 -0700
Message-ID: <CALV5y2V5t_GbOSgcdf90w3pW+9C9M1ps0y4snHS=q51AXcoNJw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Confidential And Private Letter...
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

aa.okala@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:15 pm

Recovery Scam:

Sir.

You are requested to contact me for your ATM Visa Card as i have secretively retrieved it from the source as delivered to my Boss from Mr.President team that went to the United States since last week since Monday and as he don't want to deliver it you the owner as instructed to him simply because he wanted to offload the funds as loaded in your ATM Card as that is what they do here to siphon your funds and after they will send you an empty ATM Card which will not dispense cash nor make payments with it ,so i have secretly collected it from the bilk and want to send it to you directly by myself,every details of your Bank of America BOA Bank ATM Card is intact in your parcel including the manual usage and PIN numbers,please this should be between two of us to avoid my job been on the line,i work here in the Presidency and knows how things works here and that is why i decided to help you once and for all without anything attached as am doing this for humanity sake.

Send to me your mailing address for that,i will give you your ATM Card Activation Code you will sue to Activate it on any machine on your first usage as you will Activate it on your own as the owner with the CODE i will give you which is your privacy to it,i am not that rich but i will help you pay the DHL Insurance Premium fees while you will send the DHL mailing fees which i will pay to them while paying the Insurance fees this is because they don't accept COD services from Nigeria here hence you could not have paid anything for that

Yours Sincerely.

Mr.A.Okala

Header:

Received: from 10.222.142.149
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.167.45]
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2023 13:07:49 -0700
Message-ID: <CALV5y2XJ39feCUPDO2Z7yBHaEwy8B+H2WtyWrqnwK1rTJBD4=Q@mail.gmail.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nnpcnigeriannpcngr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:26 pm

Money Transfer Scam:

Office Of The Group Managing Director..
Engineer. Mele Kyari.

Very Urgent From NNPC Nigeria.

Attn.NNPC Funds Beneficiary.

Dear Sir,

I Eng,Mele Kyari the Newly Appointed Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations wish to let you know that the NNPC Nigeria which is the custodian of the Nigeria Oil proceed wealth and managers of the Nigerian oil resources under my leadership has approved an immediate release and payment of the sum of USD2.5 Million Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars in your favor and which has gazetted this Tuesday morning by my office as endorsed by the Board of Directors under my chairmanship and approved by the National Assembly as well,the above sum will be paid to you under my direct and straight order tour our Consolidated Oil Reserve Account Holders in Switzerland which is UNION BANK OF SWITZERLAND UBS Bank as the Chief Accounting Officer from my desk here at the NNPC Head Quarters Abuja,Nigeria.

As a matter of urgency,contact my office with your details to claim the above sum as that can only be done through a UBS Bank Swift Wire Transfer of i will issue you with an NNPC Certified Cashiers Cheque of that amount and send to you from Nigeria here through our UBS Cheque Booklet leave which you will deposit with your bank or any Cash Clearance center for immediate confirmations as an NNPC Cashiers Cheque is as good as cash globally with our UBS Bank cheque,call me on my direct mobile line as thus: 2348173212684 for more advise and your UBS Bank payment procedures and modalities which is bureaucratic civil service bottlenecks as i only need to instruct our bank to proceed with your payment on my authority as the GMD of NNPC Nigeria.

Yours Faithfully.

Engineer. Mele Kyari.
Newly Appointed Group Managing Director,GMD.
Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations..NNPC..
Abuja,Nigeria.

Header:

Received: from 10.222.142.150
Return-Path: <nnpcnigeriannpcngr@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.215.181]
From: NNPC Nigeria NNPC Nigeria <nnpcnigeriannpcngr@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2023 04:17:35 -0700
Message-ID: <CAHuhU7aqwxYvdNYVkyFM1T9K+_x0Oer7rEOnUfm-cgpDXSiFLg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Very Urgent From NNPC Nigeria.

Phone: +2348173212684
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

aa.okala@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:47 pm

I wish to inform you this Monday 16th Oct 2023 that i have discreetly collect your brand new three years lifespan Union Bank of Switzerland UBS Bank ATM Visa Card from my Boss the new Finance Minister as it was delivered today Monday from Switzerland,i did this because i know that my boss will charge the hell out of you in the name of mailing it to you as am aware of that already as he told me hence i will not want that to happen,he is new on this position and as such i know fully well what he wanted to do in this regard hence i want to save you from that ,every details of your UBS Bank ATM Visa Card is intact in your parcel including the manual usage and four digits withdrawal PIN Code numbers,please this should be between two of us to avoid my job been on the line,i work here in the Presidency and designated to the Finance Minister's office as his Personal Assistant and knows how things works here and that is why i decided to help you once and for all without anything attached as am doing this for humanity sake and for him not to over charge you in course of mailing it to you.

Finally send to me your mailing address for that,i will give you your ATM Card Activations Code Serial Numbers you will use to Activate your ATM Card on any ATM machine or Point of Sale on your first usage as you will Activate it on your own as the owner with the CODE i will give you which is your privacy to it,i am a mere civil servant and dont have much but i will help you pay the FedEx Insurance Premium fees on the parcel while you will send only the mailing fees to me which i will pay to FedEx while paying the Insurance fees this is because they don't accept COD services from Nigeria here hence you could not have paid anything for that,i cannot be able to pay both the FedEx Insurance fees and the Deliver fees at the same time for you hence i cannot do that,so you will cover the mailing fees while i will help you with the Insurance Premium fees,once you get your card and wish to reward me ,i will appreciate that so much from you.You can reach me on my direct mobile line as thus: 2347033206328 so that we can talk and i will tell you teh FedEx cost from Nigeria to your country which is not much though,send your address for more advise.

Yours Sincerely.

Mr.A.Okala

Header:

Received: from 10.217.134.204
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.219.51]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2023 11:17:15 -0700
Message-ID: <CALV5y2U5_bMabDB2_2qyAZ3zD2V7-ks3-E4fbnkOpXYb+vz0FA@mail.gmail.com>

Phone: +2347033206328
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.