Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

aliciatrayo@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: aliciatrayo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:04 pm

Hello Darling,
How are you doing today,weekend with your health over there. I hope you are fine as we pray. I really understand all you have done for me with your efforts made so far with your love and care to me which i appreciated it and pray God will always bless and provide for you. My dear as i told you before that my bank did not know that i am the one give you all this information concerning this transfer which if the know is me the transfer we be cancel,i will like you to write to the lawyer to give the information were you can send the money for the documents as soon you send him the money to him he we get the documents for us for the transfer into your account and he will be the one to stand on your behalf to see our bank transfer the money into your account ok,as soon you send the money to him you let me know,so that i will be alert for the transfer into your account ok,thanks

ATTN:MR,
I HAVE RECEIVE YOUR MAIL AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOU DON'T SEND MONEY WITH WESTERN UNION THAT YOU NEED ME TO SEND YOU ACCOUNT WERE YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY FOR THE DOCUMENTS SO THAT YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY ON MONDAY WITH THE ACCOUNT I SEND TO YOU.HERE BELLOW IS THE ACCOUNT WERE YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY FOR THE DOCUMENTS,WHICH I WILL LIKE AS SOON YOU SEND THE MONEY WITH THE ACCOUNT BELLOW.YOU FORWARD ME THE PAYMENTS THAT YOU USE TO SEND THE MONEY OK,THANKS

BELLOW IS THE BANK ACCOUNT WERE YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY FOR THE DOCUMENTS

ACCOUNT NAME,....... A. N. D..

ACCOUNT NUMBER,.....10019000XXXX

IBAN.NO.............AE22022000010019000XXXX.

SWIFT CODE..........CLBIAEAD

BANK NAME...........COMMERCIAL BANK INTERNATIONAL.

BANK ADDRESS.........EMAAR BOULVARD.

BRANCH...............EMAAR BOULVARD BRANCH.

DUBAI......................UAE

AS YOU SOON YOU SEND THE MONEY YOU FORWARD ME THE PAYMENT SLIP SO THAT I CAN CONFIRM AND START THE DOCUMENTS IMMEDIATELY IN OTHER FOR YOU TO MEET UP WITH THE MANDATE OF THE BANK OK,GOOD DAY
YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
BAR. ABDULHAKIM MARTINEAU(SGH)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:54 pm

Hello Darling,
How are you doing today,work with your health over there. I hope you are fine as we pray. I really happy the way you try to see we transfer this money into your account, which i will like you to hear from you as soon you finish with the lawyer ok,thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barristerabdulhakimmartineau@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:25 am

ATTN: ,
MY OFFICE IS WAITING FOR THE MONEY, SO THAT WE CAN PROCEED AND FINISH THE DOCUMENTS ONCE AND FOR ALL .YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
BAR. ABDULHAKIM MARTINEAU(SGH)
PRINCIPAL PARTNER
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: aliciatrayo@gmail.com barristerabdulhakimmartineau@yahoo

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:20 am

ATTN:
I HAVE RECEIVE YOUR MAIL WHICH I COLLECTED ACCOUNT FROM SECRETARY SO THAT YOU WILL SEND THE MONEY INTO HIS ACCOUNT FOR HIM TO HELP ME RECEIVE THE MONEY WITH HIS ACCOUNT WHICH I WILL LIKE YOU TO SEND THE WITH THIS ACCOUNT BELLOW OK,THANKS

EMIRATES NBD

ACCOUNT NUMBER.0214605545XXXX

ACCOUNT NAME.I. A.N.I.

AE030260000214605545XXXX

SWIFT CODE.EBILAEAD

BRANCH NAME.DEIRA CITY CENTRE

AS SOON YOU SEND THE MONEY YOU FORWARD ME THE PAYMENT SLIP OK.THANKS

Hello Dear
How are you doing together with your family, I hope all is well ? dear i have been waiting to hear from you to know far you have gone with the lawyer if you have send the money to him to those documents our bank demand from you before they transfer the money into your account, because delaying this transfer we not help us as our bank have accept to transfer the money into account so that i will be coming to meet you so that both of we invest the money into good business in your country ok,please if you have send the money please try send the money to the lawyer as know he is the one who we stand on your behalf on this transfer as you know if you did not send the money to lawyer he may think that you are not serious concerning the documents and the transfer ok,i will be waiting to hear from you as soon you send the money to the lawyer please do let me know so that i will be alert for the transfer ok,
Your lovely
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:58 pm

Hello Dear Friend,
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred through the help of a new partner Mr.Fernando Alvaro Gomez from Mexico.Presently I am in Mexico for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Everything was perfectly done because we strike a deal with one of the Lady Accountant who works with the Federal Ministry of Finance republic of Benin (F M F R B)and she rendered a tremendous help to us.My new partner initiated this idea and everything worked out successfully.I left an ATM VISA CARD with the amount of US$350,000 before traveling to Mexico(Three Hundred And fifty thousand US dollars) at the United Bank of Africa for you.It is just a taken to appreciate for your efforts in trying to help me to get this funds when i am working as an Senior Audit/banker in Dubai Islamic Bank Plc United Arab Emirates, despite the fact that it failed because it was not the appropriate time.so you has to be fast and contact the United Bank for Africa immediately you receive this mail.Here is the contact: you are advised to send your personal details as stated under to them via their contacts information below:
Your Full names.....
Your complete address....
Country........
Your age................
Telephone number......
Occupation..........
Sex..................
i will like you to copy this bellow email to write to the bank once you hear from them or receive your ATM Card you let me know ok,thanks

United Bank For Africa (U.B.A)
Email: atmcardubabinen@gmail.com
Telephone; +229)-(96421654 )

Contact this bank to enable them deliver your Visa ATM card to you.With this card you can withdraw the money from any bank worldwide.As i mentioned earlier,I really appreciate your efforts,so contact the bank and send them your posting address so they can post the Card to you and do not forget to send me an email as soon as you receive it and also remember to use the funds wisely.Best
Regards
From your friend
Alicia

Phone:
+22996421654
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* BéninCell
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.