Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mariyahn9@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mariyahn9@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Greetings my son,

May the peace of God be with you.This is to bring to your notice that i have confirmed with the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL to transfer your cheque directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118408/03 to you by your former partner before she left here,

My son i have done my best to make sure that i secure the draft for you but right now is under the care of Western Union Dakar Senegal Head Office,So right now they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer,I have done this with the Help of the issuing bank and foreign transfer policy of Senegal.

The money could not be sent to you due to allocated security code.The BANK OF SENEGAL has approval to send the cash through western union Money Transfer. Therefore, you have to follow all the Instructions on this for the successful wire shipping.

I was unable to complete this as a result of non-availability of your information's at hand.So you are required to send your Full information's to the Western Union Agency here to effect this post.

FULL NAME..............
COUNTRY,..............
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS..........
MOBILE PHONE:............

In order to resolve this problem,ensure that you send an E-mail with your information above to the Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following e-mail Address. ( westen_unionmoneytransfer@hotmail.com )

Contact the Western Union Today with the above email address. As soon as this mention information's is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, the Money shall be sent to you via Western Union or from The Western Union Transferring Bank.

May the good Lord bless you in Jesus name.

REGARD REVEREND FATHER
REV . Christopher Williams
PHONE- +221764693781
Unite 25 PARCELLES ASSN.
DAKAR SENEGAL

Phone:
+221764693781
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.