Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lissabashan@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

lissabashan@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:22 pm

lissa
Female / Single
19 - Abilene / United States

Slogan
hello
About Me
i ama good girli ama good girli ama good girli ama good girli ama good girli ama good girli ama good girli ama good girli ama good girli ama good girli ama good girli ama good girli ama good girl
Looking For
i ama good girli ama good girli ama good girli ama good girli ama good girli ama good girli ama good girli ama good girli ama good girli ama good girli ama good girli ama good girli ama good girli ama good girli ama good girli ama good girli ama good girli ama good girli ama good girl
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear Contacts
Body Type Slim
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Butt
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 130
Weight(kg) 46
Life Style
Drinking Little
Smoking Frequently
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Education / Academic
Profession hello
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live with friends
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Rastafarianism
Star Sign Cancer

dear,

how are you today i hope fine i wish to be your friend i Really like your profile here i have something Important to tell you please kindly contact me to my email (lissabashan@hotmail.com)

i will also send my photos to you and details about myself lissa
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: lissabashan@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:26 am

MY ADDITIONS:
Hello Dear .

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile ,I am interested in you,Well I am Miss .Lissa Bashan, 24 years old girl from Sudan,the only Daughter of Late Col.Franck Bashan, the deputy minister of national security under the leadership of the formal rebel leader Vice president John Garang who died in plane crash, after many innocent soul were killed ,My father was killed by government of Vice President John Garang . He accuse My Father of coup attempt,My late father Col,Franck Bashan, was the director general of Franck & Partners (Ltd). and Chairman,Petrobash M.A Company Limited.Fuchs Sudan, a private extracting oil firm in Khartoum the capital of Sudan,The brutal killing of My Mother and my Father, one kid sister and brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on in my country Sudan,

It was like a dream coming true,when i received your letter today that you sincerely want to help me, I am happy to know some one that is honest and sincere like you, You have changed my days and my life today,However, i wish to give you detail explanation on the letter that i sent to you, I lost my mother, junior ones and my father during the war in my Country Darfur Sudan,click here (http:/ /www.aiddarfur.org) while i came to Senegal with the help of a good Samaritan, that later drop me at the refugee camp here in Senegal,

I want you to understand more about my situation here in the refugees camp, I am e-mailing you from the office of the Reverend Father who is pastoring at the church in the refugee camp,The Reverend is the person in charge of the camp, I have explained to him a little about my life though not every thing, i told the Reverend.Father about my communication with you and he permitted me to access my e-mail in His office computer here in the refugee camp, mean while life is just not easy since I don't have any body here to take care of me,the church Address : Saint Christopher Catholic Church,Dakar Senegal,Dear you can call me through the reverend phone number,The Reverend Telephone number is (+221) 778 31 6000 ,Please when you call ask of Miss.Lissa Bashan,and He will send for me to answer your call,The Reverends name is Reverend Father. George Kalifah .

Mean while I wanted to escape to Europe or any other good country but My late Fathers brother's hide away My international passport and other valuable traveling documents, Luckily they did not discover where I kept my father,s File which contains important documents, So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar UNHCR, Republic of Senegal,because they wanted to kill me also and made a way with my late father's money and property, I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country,My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$5.700, 000.00 in a Bank with my name as the next of kin, However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund,As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to

complete my studies and education, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started, This is the reason why I decided to contact you and I thank God that i found a person like You, Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes,Please i am asking you to stand on my behalf as my partner,friend or relative as well as the beneficiary to claim this money out from the bank and transfers it into your position , I have made up my mind to offer you 20% of the total money, while the remaining will go into a productive business for us .

Like i told you, I have my Father's death certificate, Trust account last statement, and also a writing Will, that the money must be transferred abroad before withdrawal, this is for my security and the safety of the money and this is the main reason why i need your help .

I want you to know that the money is with Bank in London, and it is going to be transferred to you in a legal manner .

Dear Send to me Your Full names, address, occupation and telephone number,Up on receiving this information from you i will then draft a mail to the bank in London to present you as my partner after which i will equally give you their contact details,so that when you contact the bank, they will honor your letter,I am happy to know you,I will send You the bank contact in London immediately i receive your mail again, I hope to hear from you .

Miss Lissa Bashan.

HEADER:
Received: from BLU178-W42 ([65.55.116.74]) by BLU004-OMC3S5.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 7 Jan 2015 07:35:13 -0800
X-TMN: [SvidA2qidPAH8CGgLhCd91zkQVS+QfOx]
X-Originating-Email: [lissabashan@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BLU178-W4285C1A895330CEB62F56EBC460@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: lissabashan@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/related;
boundary="_2466b12c-920b-41d9-b14c-198496ebded1_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
This is the bank contact in London,please try to contact the bank today and send me your Information's OK

Good morning dearest

Dear,Which ever way you choose that will be better for us there i

stand with you,because i know you will not take me where i will got pain again ,so your opinion ok for me i am so glad to read from you again. your information are very important,house address and contact number,for my guarantee of the transfer,then bellow you add your full name ,as yours to the bank letter ok. Like i have told you before, all your information are my guarantee, so that you will not deny me after you receive the money into your bank account.

Please you will then arrange for my trip after you receive the money in your bank account in your country so that we can discuss about the investment of

the money into a good business under your guide

I am sending the contact address of the bank for you to contact and confirmation and procedure for transfer.

Below is the contact address of the bank:-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact person:

Here is the contact of the bank to write them:

Dr. Gerry Higgins,

Director - Credit Administration Dept,

Clydesdale Bank PLC,

35 Regent Street,

West minister,Haymarket,

London, SW1Y 4ND.

Telephone: +447012931992.

TEL: +447031814675

E-MAIL: infoclydesdalebank@gmx.com

bankclydesdalelondon@gmx.us

Deposit: AC Account Ref No. CB/IO/45121/0055478-541/2010

amount : $5,700,000.00

next of kine: Miss Lissa Bashan

Here is the message you will send to the Bank.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir/Madam.

wish to apply for claim and closure of the deposit AC

CB/IO/45121/0055478-541/2010 of US$5,700,000.00 as the present credit

balance belonging to the late Col.Franck Bashan on behalf of Miss.Lissa

Bashan who is the daughter and incidentally the next of king to the

account bearer and entitled to inherit the fund as a result of the death

of her father, That the said amount is a contract payment duly certified by the Sudanese Government.Upon

your response,I will be ready to comply with the Clydesdale Bank London

regulations and rules for the transfer of this fund,I hope my

application would be given urgent and favorable considerations.

Your sincerely Lissa Bashan

HEADER:
Received: from BLU178-W40 ([65.55.116.72]) by BLU004-OMC3S20.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 8 Jan 2015 04:50:29 -0800
X-TMN: [smqHSZ50pS2fRjf7BKRSqOHunqXNUPNp]
Message-ID: <BLU178-W405353E8E0537B9EFE4DE4BC470@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_56477fd8-68ad-4dc8-8a6a-b53262765bcb_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Hello my love

I am happy to you with all joy in my heart,my love just now the Reverend father George gave me the lawyer contact,i will like you to contact the lawyer immediately,because time is not on my side any more dear,Make sure you contact him as soon as possible,just let him know that you are my beneficiary that you want him to help you get these document so you could send to the bank for the onward released of the money to your possession in your country. Please dear try all you could to contact the lawyer so we could finish up this transaction within few working days from today: he is a very big and strong lawyer here.

I am sending to you the contact details of the lawyer which the Reverend father have gave to me for you to contact the lawyer soon.

below is the contact address of the lawyer:

Barrister Andrew Diofaso Chambers & Associate
Solicitors & Advocates
Principal Partner ,Andrew lawfirm and associate
ADDRESS: 511 Yoff Tonghor Avenue Dakar
P.O.Box MB 142 Dakar, Senegal.
TEL: 00221 766907491,
FAX: 00221 892 00 73.
Emails:- bar_andrewlawchamber@ymail.com
Barandrewdiofasolawfirm@yahoo.com

Honey, try and contact this lawyer now and get back to me soon.
with love,I love you
Your's Lissa

HEADER:
Received: from BLU178-W50 ([65.55.116.73]) by BLU004-OMC3S11.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 13 Jan 2015 00:48:35 -0800
X-TMN: [Uk8ldqubGYm6dnC7teiseBjdSfCM1zLc]
Message-ID: <BLU178-W5074F6BC605CE1E3C2AE4FBC400@phx.gbl>
boundary="_7b609bff-e446-4acf-ac33-dbc1531c3f33_"

PIC:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+447012931992
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

+447031814675
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221766907491
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

FAX: +2218920073
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+221778316000
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

BANK ACCOUNT used by the scammer:
BANK NAME: CBAO SENEGAL
SWIFT CODE: CBAOSNDA
ACCOUNT NAME: TRANS-ATLANTIC INTERNATIONAL
CODE BANK: SN 0012
CODE GUICHET: 01302
ACCOUNT NO: 36 158 264 501
CLE RIB: 79.
Address: 1 Place de Indepence Dakar Senegal.

This is the 4th time I have received this account from a Scammer.

2ND Account used by the scammer:
BANK NAME --- BICIS
ADDRESS --- 2, AV. L.S. SENGHOR BP 392 Dakar.
ACCOUNT NAME --- NDEYE FATOU DIAKHATE.
ACCOUNT NOMBER --- 001065500042.
CLE/RIB --- 63.
SWIFT CODE --- BICISNDXXXX.
IBAN --- SN08 SN01 0014 2500 1065 5000 4263.

2ND time I have received this account from a Scammer.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: lissabashan@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:07 am

Lissa Escaped the Camp.
Hello dear
I just want to inform you that i have succeeded to transfer the money
with the help of a new partner, this is to inform you that i have not
forget all the effort you made to help me no matter it fail some how.
therefore due to the urgent of my travel with my new partner and because
i have travelling with him to his country Paraguay. I have drop a
draft cheque to the Rev. Mathew john with the sum of ($350.000dollars)
for you to collate. the rev Mathew john which you wanted to contact to speak
with me, therefore i want you to contact him immediately in other to
inform him on how he will send the cheque to you, email him and call him with his
phone number in other to receive the draft cheque. that i have keep for you

Email. revrendjohn@outlook.com

tel. +221-77-4848031
I will appreciate if you contact him immediately and send me a mail immediately you receive the
cheque and today i have travelling with my new partner to
Paraguay yours lissa

HEADER:
Received: from BLU178-W28 ([65.55.116.74]) by BLU004-OMC3S20.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 10 Apr 2015 09:51:40 -0700
X-TMN: [WNGEx2x2As/xr5ie/FI09QM/Vj0gdqZI]
Message-ID: <BLU178-W28FB6D227EFCE98C5794BBBCFA0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_04384243-c2ba-429d-9d0c-34dd5d453010_"

PHONE:
+221774848031
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lissabashan@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:22 pm

Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Canada. Presently I'm in China for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some
how.

Now contact Dr Williams in United State of America his name is Dr John Williams( wiliannssmith@gmail.com ) ask him to send you the total sum of $400.000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Him and instruct him where to send the amount to you.
In the moment, I’m very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Doctor on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with him,he will send the amount to you without any delay.Remember,his email is (wiliannssmith@gmail.com) you can call him with this phone number
(+13153255567)

Yours,
Miss,lissa

Phone:
+13153255567
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Geneva (Adams), NY
Original network provider* Time Warner Cable Info Svce (new York) Llc-ny
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.