Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Kathy Ferreiro

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:03 pm

marywayen452 Profile: Hello every body am serching for a seroius realtionship ...View Comments
Age & Gender: 23 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 2" (157 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Blue Eye ColorZodiac Sign: CapricornLocation: Floral Park, New York, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession:
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
am interested in a man above 29..

About Me
Am nary wayen am searching for a serious man not sacammer and i will love you to email me and tell me about you at mary.wayen@aol.com i will love to hear from you

lh6l406f-3dp2-0-mgpoazm.jpg
lh6l406f-3dp2-0-mgpoazm.jpg (13.22 KiB) Viewed 6169 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Battling Wits » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:26 pm

smilefly12@yahoo.com - getme2loveborchers@gmail.com

While viewing profiles on a dating site I was sent a message about chatting because my profile was very interesting. The sender and message later disappeared but they had requested we move to e-mail and then quickly to google hangouts. The red flags had already begun. I made an excuse to take a moment and created a fictious account on google and immediately responded to the messages. It did not take long before the sappy bible quoting bait began being thrown out. After having read numerous amounts of stories of romance phishing scams as well as seeing several television specials I decided to turn the tables. I began qouting the same sappy lines and then asked for several photos of the person to confirm who it was. I was sent a number of photos while at the same time talking about how they had found the "one person" their heart needed. The conversation didn't take long before they "really" wanted to come visit me in the US. The only problem was they needed to update their Visa and medical. This of course led to a request for some help with paying for them.(Huge Red Flag). I of course agreed and when the discussion turned to western union I said I was very uncomfortable with using western union because of scam artists and I informed them I would purchase a credit card in their name and Fed Ex it to them. I asked for the full spelling of their name and what address to send it to. The following is the information I was initially given:

Francisca Boatemaa
13th Floor Avenue
Accra Ghana 00233

I informed them I would be leaving now for the credit card purchase and to Fed Ex it to them. I informed them I would return in an hour or so. While gone I researched extensively the name and address given. It seems that Francisca Boatemaa is one of the most common names used in these scams and according to the search I did has more than 50 different images and photos associated with it. The address is itself was not legitimate and I believe it was a test. I returned to hangouts 90 minutes later and informed them I had purchased a $2000.00 credit card in the name Francisca Boatemaa but the Fed Ex man had explained they couldn't ship it because the address was not in their database. This is when I was given a new address and a cell phone number. I downloaded an app that is "ghost" cell phone number and gave it to them so they could call or text. The flowing is the new address and cell number I was given:

Francisca Boatemaa
13th Market Street
Accra Ghana 00233

Cell number: 233 27 734 7727
I received over 9 missed calls from this very cell to the ghost app. This app will not accept actual calls but can accept text. I attempted to text the number back but learned it is a blocked number to texts. I am including pics I was sent from this person in the hopes someone can identify the victim and post for them. My intention was to inform the party this morning I knew they were a scam artist and forward the info to the Ghana police web site, however after discovering this web site I will refrain from that in the hopes it helps others.

At this point I would simply block any further e-mails, calls or texts attempted unless someone here has better advice. Good luck in the pursuit of these criminals and I would hope that this information helps others from being scammed. I was lucky enough not to fall for any of this but it is quite easy to see how others would.

Battling Wits
New survivor

Re: Francisca Boatemaa still Romancing folks

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:48 pm

Thanks for joining and posting. Do you have any other details to post?
Email addresses used is most important, emails she sent to you,documents she may have sent to you?
Do you know the dating site profile link? The Google+ hangout link?

If you ever run into another scammer, do not confront them, but drop them, and post their details for others to be warned. They must remain in the dark and stupid, and not educated that their cover is blown.

These informational posts should help you understand the best way to deal with a scammer when you run into them, so that as many others that are talking to him at the moment can be warned.

Forum Rules and frequently asked questions.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19

Reporting a Scammer's Profile or Email Address? Don't!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66948

What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504

My intention was to inform the party this morning I knew they were a scam artist

Never ever tell a scammer that you know they are a scammer! This educates them to be better scammers, and hurts other victims that will not be able to find the scammer posted on anti-scam sites and be warned when the scammers change their details after being "burned by you." Other victims on the hook and future victims will pay the price for anyone burning a scammer just for kicks or to show off how "smart they are."
=

+233277347727
Number billable as mobile
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider Millicom Ghana Ltd (tiGO)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Battling Wits » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:17 pm

The e-mail address used by this party was : getme2loveborchers@gmail.com.
They initially used this e-mail to contact me at yahoo: smilefly12@yahoo.com

The yahoo email was initially used to request me to go to hangouts. Its apparent that this a well organized group that utilizes multiple e-mails and international cell phones. Hope this helps.
Battling Wits
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:34 pm

Thanks for the information. :D Be silent and do not reply to them at all now via any medium. Block all attempts he makes to get you back. Romance scammers can be very, very persistent, and may try emailing you other types of scams, too.

Information on the various types of scams is here.
How the scams work & Instructional videos viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24589

=
A male skype profile used by the scammer:

Skype name: George Smith
Skype profile name: smilefly12
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: smilefly12@yahoo.com getme2loveborchers@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:04 pm

The real owner of the stolen pictures used in scam is Kathy Ferreiro, Cuban model.

The scammer abusing those stolen pictures is:

Sodeysay GH
Works at I work for myself
Studied at University Of Pig Farm
Went to Accra Academy
Lives in Accra, Ghana
From Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa

Some of his real pictures:

sodeysay.jpg

sodeysay1.jpg

sodeysay2.jpg

sodeysay3.jpg

sodeysay4.jpg

sodeysay5.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Kathy Ferreiro

Unread postby Battling Wits » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:18 pm

Just got another one!!!!....Apparently me blocking the e-mail and cell phone number must have upset someone. A new email; newprincess2017@gmail.com appeared in my inbox. The party claimed to be a Joyce Smith. I replied saying I didn't think we knew each other and her response was that we met on a dating site. When I asked for further info I was then told that I had really upset her friend Francisca Boatemaa(from previous post). Her friend had fallen in love and I hurt her and I was a foolish man for doing so. Do these idiots ever stop?.....
Battling Wits
New survivor

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Kathy Ferreiro

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:31 pm

Do these idiots ever stop?

Nope. Not as long as you are using the same email address they can send messages to... or the same phone number. Practically speaking, those elements of yours are now on a so called "suckers list" - meaning you will receive more scam messages as you want to receive.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.