Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

stevenlugard80@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

stevenlugard80@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:55 am

Attention, Dear Esteem Beneficiary,

I wish to confirm to you that I have finally succeeded in registering your Consignment Box with DHL COMPANY EASTERN NAIROBI REPUBLIC OF KENYA yesterday and we agreed upon that the delivery of your Consignment will take off after couple of hours that same yesterday and will be in United State by today and I just got a confirmation call that the delivery agent has arrive Seattle Tacoma International Airport (SEA) United State and presently under CUSTOMS AND BOARDER PROTECTION OFFICE,So reconfirm your delivery address, NAME,ADDRESS,PHONE,SEX AND OCCUPATION and ID PROOF. to the delivery agent Bro.Steven Lugard via below email.

Contact Bro.Steven Lugard.
Tel:.+1 630-748-8626
Email:. stevenlugard80@yahoo.com

Call him immediately and send him email urgently because I will not be at office till April 15th, 2017 as we shall be flying Mrs.Theresa Williams to Saudi Arabia for the medical surgery because the hospitals here cannot longer control the situation. Note the amount Mrs.Theresa donated for the charity organization is US ($18,500,000.00USD) only and must be use rightfully to give life to the orphanages, make sure you work with the delivery agent in order to achieve the delivery and be careful to avoid loosing the package out of ignorant.

BELLOW IS YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX DETAILS:
CONSIGNMENT CODE: CAF/XX/112/
CONSIGNMENT BOX VALUED THE SUM OF ($18,500,000.00 USD)
THE SIDE SECURITY KEY CODE NUMBER IS: 3325.

Regards
Pastor.James Otumba
Tel: +254-7997-16416.

Header:
Return-Path: < shimoda.@estate.ocn.ne.jp >
Received: from mzcstore281.ocn.ad.jp (mz-fcb281p.ocn.ad.jp [180.37.202.200]) by vcwebmail.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP;
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017
Reply-To: James Otumba <stevenlugard80@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Your Urgent Response Is Needed Immediately!!!!!

Phone:
+254799716416
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Kenya
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Safaricom Ltd

+16307488626
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Lombard, IL
Original network provider* Global Crossing Local Services, Inc.-il
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

stevenlugard80@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 06, 2017 1:12 am

Atten.

I sincerely thank you for your immediate response through the communication of Pastor.James Otumba whom deposited your Consignment Box for delivery hence I must confirm to you that I arrived here in Seattle Tacoma International Airport since as you ware confirmed to, but due to some challenges I had with the HOMELAND SECURITY together with the Airport Security during the Inspection of the Consignment Box and scanning as if I am a terrorist here, it resulted to the delayed of my movement. though they have confirmed that my movement is clear and without any suspicious intentions to this country only to deliver this Consignment Box to you hence I work under immunity license of DHL Courier Delivery Service.

Further to my discussion with you over the phone, the only thing we need to do now is to secure the clearance of the consignment box for immediate onward shipment to your address because I requested earlier the Fund Release Application for the clearance of the Box which they provided me with the Application Form the authorities need to execute the clearance for commencement of the delivery immediately submission of the FSA FORM together with the clearance charge of $295USD as I briefed you over the phone.

Therefore, kindly view attached FSA Form and printing out the form and neatly fill out the SECTION (1) with accurate required details in the form and scan it back to me to submit to them, while they will use the Airport Legal Attorney Representative to fill out the rest of the SECTIONS and he will use the application form to do the needful immediately on receipt of the Official Charge of the Clearance $295USD.

Therefore, I urge you to kindly view attached (FSA Form) and kindly follow the instruction as stated above and also rush to any nearby Western Union or Money Gram and send the official charge with corresponding account protocol of the Administrative office information immediately and make sure you return back the (FSA Form) together with the fee unfailingly within couple of minutes or hour to enable me complete the delivery lately today or first thing tomorrow morning because little delay on the clearance of the Consignment Box will attract extra charges from the SECURITY KEEPING DEPARTMENT which I don't want you to spend more money for the security keeping department.

THE PAYMENT INFORMATION.

1.RECEIVER NAME:............ KENNETH CALLAYWAY
2.ADDRESS:.......... PUYALLUP WASHINTON USA
4.TEST QUESTION:................... URGENT
5.TEST ANSWER:......NOW
6.AMOUNT:...................$295.00 USD.

Please due to the stipulated time frame for the completion of this delivery to your address and to avoid attracting more charges from the Security Keeping Department, please hasting up.

Sincerely,
Bro.Steven Lugard.
Tel:.630-748-8626
Email: stevenlugard80@yahoo.com

stephen Lugard2.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.