Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rosekelly619@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

rosekelly619@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:58 pm

Next of kin.

Hello my dear,

In accordance to my religious persuasion, I felt expedient to write and inform you on the wicked conspiracy hatched by the duo of (Mr.Anthony and Mr. Hassan ) from Ministry Of Finance to divert your funds to their designated account in Cayman Island but unfortunately, they begin to find it difficult to divert the funds due to their inability to provide an adequate identity of the funds, they now moved the funds down to Africa and hide it in a security company in other to buy time to enable them embezzle the funds at their own convenient time, but God stopped them.

From my position as a lowly clerk in this office, Miami Finance Department (444 SW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33130, USA), I discovered that the duo criminals moved the fund from United States to China, and then moved it again to Banco Italiano in ITALY. Yesterday, I found out through the Central computer database that they are about to reroute the funds to a security company in Republique Du Benin where they will be able to maneuver the strict IMF money laundering regulatory orders. With this, I felt that it is important for me to alert you on this development. They are still using your name and contract/inheritance identification number as the beneficiary but they have changed the account co-ordinate and this is the reason why they are frustrating you by delaying the transfer of your funds to you, so in order to buy time pending on when they will transfer your funds to their designated account.

I have the reference number of the transaction and also I have the number of the official who is directly in charge at the SECURITY COMPANY. Your payment is supposed to go through the Euro-Asia Credit Control Financial Clearing Department before final Lodgement into the security company. All the data/information about your funds file are within my reach. I do not need gratification from you either in cash or kind. I can never be a part of evil because the bible said YE SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.

Please respect my discretion in this matter! I will send you the reference number, the name and contact information of the officials of the security company were they kept your funds in Republique Du Benin when I receive your response. I repeat, please do not expose my person, it is not easy to get employment around here and I cannot contend with these powerful individuals because they can eliminate me.

You are advice to reply me immediately at (rosekelly619@yahoo.com) as I access this e-mail more often.

God bless you,
Mrs. Rose Kelly.

Header:
Return-Path: <rosekelly619.@basil.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mzkstore631.ocn.ad.jp (mz-ukg631p.ocn.ad.jp [153.149.213.6]) by vcwebmail.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix)
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017
From: "Mrs. Rose Kelly" <"rosekelly619."@basil.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: "Mrs. Rose Kelly." <rosekelly619@yahoo.com>
Subject: In accordance to my religious persuasion.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 153.149.213.6<br>Originating ISP: Ntt Communications Corporation<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Japan<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: rosekelly619@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:06 pm

Hello my dear,

In accordance to my religious persuasion, I felt expedient to write and inform you on the wicked conspiracy hatched by the duo of (Mr.Anthony and Mr. Hassan ) from Ministry Of Finance to divert your funds to their designated account in Cayman Island but unfortunately, they begin to find it difficult to divert the funds due to their inability to provide an adequate identity of the funds, they now moved the funds down to Africa and hide it in a security company in other to buy time to enable them embezzle the funds at their own convenient time, but God stopped them.

From my position as a lowly clerk in this office, Miami Finance Department (444 SW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33130, USA), I discovered that the duo criminals moved the fund from United States to China, and then moved it again to Banco Italiano in ITALY. Yesterday, I found out through the Central computer database that they are about to reroute the funds to a security company in Republique Du Benin where they will be able to maneuver the strict IMF money laundering regulatory orders. With this, I felt that it is important for me to alert you on this development. They are still using your name and contract/inheritance identification number as the beneficiary but they have changed the account co-ordinate and this is the reason why they are frustrating you by delaying the transfer of your funds to you, so in order to buy time pending on when they will transfer your funds to their designated account.

I have the reference number of the transaction and also I have the number of the official who is directly in charge at the SECURITY COMPANY. Your payment is supposed to go through the Euro-Asia Credit Control Financial Clearing Department before final Lodgement into the security company. All the data/information about your funds file are within my reach. I do not need gratification from you either in cash or kind. I can never be a part of evil because the bible said YE SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.

Please respect my discretion in this matter! I will send you the reference number, the name and contact information of the officials of the security company were they kept your funds in Republique Du Benin when I receive your response. I repeat, please do not expose my person, it is not easy to get employment around here and I cannot contend with these powerful individuals because they can eliminate me.

You are advice to reply me immediately at (rosekelly619@gmail.com) as I access this e-mail more often.

God bless you,
Mrs. Rose Kelly.

Header:
Return-Path: <alexandjef@yahoo.com>
Received: from jws400155.mail.bf2.yahoo.com by sendmailws168.mail.bf1.yahoo.com; Sun, 12 Mar 2017
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017
Reply-To: "Mrs. Rose Kelly" <rosekelly619@gmail.com>
Subject: In accordance to my religious persuasion.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosekelly619@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:23 pm

Dear .

Am glad you replied immediately because the funds was received in the Security Vault Company in Dubai, UAE. The routing was changed so that it will be convenient for them to move the money to Cayman Island, UAE as we all know is a safe heaven for loots like this and that is the reason they are using it to transit your funds to Cayman Islands. When the duo criminals find out there plan is about to be expose, they now move the funds down to Africa for safe keeping. I have been able to get the contact of the director in charge of the security company and I will advice you to contact him direct and explain things to him. The only thing you will do for me is don't mention my name while contacting the Security company but I know that if you write him and quote the Consignment Registration/Reference No. with your Identity Card as prove, he will listen to you. The director of Green Star Express security Company., Mr. Geoffrey Smith, I found out he is a nice man. He will assist you if he is convinced of your claim that you are the rightful owner of this money.

Below is the information you will quote to Green Star Express Security Company-

Transaction Reference No: UAEX45000087DU
Registration No: ITHJ245227/DXB-DIP/16
Track No: 8579568710
Registered as 'Special diplomatic class delivery' SDCD.
Content: EUR 10,622,921.22 million ( Bearer Bonds Issued by BCEE, Luxembourg.)

CONTACT INFORMATION.
Company: Green Star Express Security Company.
A subsidiary of Green Star Express Company, 20 Three River Road
Wilbraham,Mass01095/United States Of America.
Managing Director: Mr. Geoffrey Smith
Address: Hospitalroute Air-Port Road Cotonou Benin Republic
E-mail:[ mrgeoffreysmith8@gmail.com / mrgeoffreysmith8@yahoo.com ]
Tel/Fax- +22996133817
NB: This is a non-commercialized Vault servicing firm used mainly by
top government officials.

Please do not in any way mention my name or involve me while contacting the security company, because I will find my self in a big trouble if you do, the duo must be after my life.

I will advise you to contact the Managing Director right away because once the Bonds are moved to the UAE (CB) clearing house, it will be liquidated and transferred to these criminals bank account in Cayman Island. The good thing is that the consignment is still on your name but the account details they provided are their own with a false authorization letter supposedly from you. This is a criminal act and I will not continue condoning such acts. I am a Christian and I believe what I have done today is in the glory of my God.

Forgive me for not exposing this before now but for my conscience to be at peace hence my writing you in the first place. If you need any information from me please feel free to email me and as I have told you, do not mention my name concerning how you got to know of this diversion.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Rose Kelly.

Phone:
+22996133817
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* BéninCell
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: rosekelly619@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:13 pm

Hello dear
What is the situation of things with the security company right now?
Update me.

Yours sincerely,
Rose.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosekelly619@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:56 pm

Hello dear, please can you confirm what is really delaying the transferring of your funds to you. Are you sure you contacted the security company? because I'm very sure your funds is still there in their custody and I will advice you contact them right away before the bad government officials impersonate your funds.

In case if you don't have their contact right, here is the contact of the director and I will advice you contact him directly with his personal email and beg him to assist you.

The only thing you will do for me is don't mention my name while contacting the Security company but I know that if you write him and quote the Consignment Registration/Reference No. with your Identity Card as prove, he will listen to you. The director of Green Star Express security Company., Mr. Geoffrey Smith, I heard he is a nice man. He will assist you if he is convinced of your claim that you are the rightful owner of this money.

Below is the information you will quote to Green Star Express Security Company-

Transaction Reference No: UAEX45000087DU
Registration No: ITHJ245227/DXB-DIP/16
Track No: 8579568710
Registered as 'Special diplomatic class delivery' SDCD.
Content: EUR 10,622,921.22 million ( Bearer Bonds Issued by BCEE, Luxembourg.)

CONTACT INFORMATION.
Company: Green Star Express Security Company.
Managing Director: Mr. Geoffrey Smith
E-mail:[ mrgeoffreysmith8@gmail.com ]
Tel/Fax- +22996133817
NB: This is a non-commercialized Vault servicing firm used mainly by top government officials.

Please do not in any way mention my name or involve me while contacting the security company, because I will find my self in a big trouble if you do, the duo must be after my life.

I will advise you to contact the Managing Director right away because once the Bonds are moved to the UAE (CB) clearing house, it will be liquidated and transferred to these criminals bank account in Cayman Island. The good thing is that the consignment is still on your name but the account details they provided are their own with a false authorization letter supposedly from you. This is a criminal act and I will not continue condoning such acts. I am a Christian and I believe what I have done today is in the glory of my God.

Forgive me for not exposing this before now but for my conscience to be at peace hence my writing you in the first place. If you need any information from me please feel free to email me and as I have told you, do not mention my name concerning how you got to know of this diversion.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Rose Kelly.

Phone:
+22996133817
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* BéninCell
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrgeoffreysmith8@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:39 am

Your Ref: GSESC/0001/17
Our Ref:
Date: 22/03/2017

Attn: Dear.

This is to officially acknowledge receipt of your mail and the content herein is most revealing.

I have confirmed the Transaction Reference code and your name as the rightful owner of this consignment in our company but for security reasons, I will want to see your international passport, driver's your direct telephone number. This is for identification purpose and verification of your claim.

Your consignment is billed for liquidation on Friday 14th April 2017 and thereafter transferred to the nominated bank account as provided by your supposed representatives but I will put a HOLD on the transaction to allow the security authorities conclude investigation and once it is established that you did not send these people to claim your fund we will get them arrest and then send you an advice on how to legally establish your claim and re-direct your fund to the bank
account of your choice for the purposes of transferring your EUR 10,622,921.22 million after liquidation with Benin Republic Clearing House without further delays.

Please do provide us your telephone and fax numbers, for more important communication and also your e-mail (if different from this your email for security reasons).

An immediate response to my mail will be most appreciated as urgent attention is required.

Yours faithfully,

Mr.Geoffrey Smith
Managing Director
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosekelly619@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:55 am

Hello my dear,
How are you today, I hope you had a blissful night rest? Please what was the last discussion between you and the security company?

Update me asap please so that those criminals will not impersonate your funds.

Regards
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:55 pm

Your Ref: GSESC/0001/17
Our Ref:
Date: 01/04/2017

Attn: Dear,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your message and we have confirmed your name and Reference number as the owner of the consignment in our custody.

Our Board of Directors after an emergency meeting right now resolved to suspend delivery of the bonds to your supposed representatives. This resolution took immediate affect right now and the Board of Directors have passed a Vote of acceptance to officially reinstate you as the original owner of the consignment with us valued at EUR 10,622,921.22 Million and cease all communication with anybody or group of bodies that are claiming to be your representatives.

Furthermore, you are hereby directed to as a matter of urgency to comply with the legal due process of change of receiving bank coordinates because what we have in our records is the coordinates of the imposters. Be advised that your claim over this money will be legally accepted only if affidavit for Change/Reinstatement of transaction is obtained from the Supreme Court here in your favor. You are required to be in our office in person to commence with this process on or before 7 days from today because you will need to sign the fund release document in our office or you can send your lawyer to sign on your behalf.

Also, be notified that your money is still in bearer bonds and a comprehensive insurance policy guiding the non disclosure non circumvention was done to ensure that access is only granted to the beneficiary. In other words, we cannot deduct handling/legalization charges from the principal fund and you have to undergo the legalization process in other to legally establish your claim. This is very imminent and you have to attend to it as top priority.

Finally, it is very important that you attend to the legalization process immediately and reinstate your total ownership of the money. This is the third incident like this that we have witnessed here in our office, between 2016 and now, and I assure you that I will assist you in making sure that your fund is retracted back from this corrupt government officials.

Advice when you will be in our office so I can book an appointment for you.

Yours faithfully,

Mr.Geoffrey Smith
Managing Director
Green Star Express Security Company.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:28 pm

Attention dear,

I am on the receipt of your last email. Here is the address:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:52 pm

Attention:

I received your email and I have discussed your case with our legal director, so he has accepted to assist you in setting up the legalization process for the funds. The legal director will provide a Lawyers that will administer the legal services while you pay the official cost for filing/legalization documentation from His Majesty Court. Also, in as much as I have accepted to assist you in reclaiming your bearer bonds, you must follow due process and due diligence so that we can achieve the required success in retracting your bearer bonds back from these cartel. I cannot get directly involved with you financially as this will trigger suspicion from the company's management. Your fund is in bearer bonds and it cannot be accessed until you complete the process; lodge-in of the bearer bonds with the Central Bank Clearing House for liquidation and thereafter discounted into your nominated bank account of your choice or any other method of payment you want. This is the due process I am referring inhere as I will only associate with you if your case is legally established.

The Barrister told me that it will cost you the total sum of $410.65 dollars in setting up the legalization process for the funds.

Then, our company security keeping charges will cost you $198.32 dollars.

Respond to this legalization process as soon as you receive this email so that we can complete the reinstatement and release your funds to you. This transaction will take less than 3 working days to conclude if you follow my guideline and give me the required attention in establishing your legalization process.

Get back to me immediately if you receive this email, so that the Lawyer will proceed to the court today to commence on the legalization process, so we can get your funds transfer to your nominated Bank without further delay.

Yours faithfully,

Mr.Geoffrey Smith
Managing Director
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.