Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

aminasylla32@outlook.com amina sylla

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

aminasylla32@outlook.com amina sylla

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:04 am

Hello My Dear,

How are you today? Let me briefly introduce myself to you, My name is Aminata Sylla, am a 43 years old divorcee, to the glory of God Am working with Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) Dubai, United Arab Emirates as the Chief Audit Executive, I am a happy woman though it is very painful i lost my only daughter at age of 18 years, I am a God fearing woman that have seen life, i have been in the financial sector for many years, although it does not matter one's age, color or achievement, what matters in our life is your kindness to humanity, I had been hardworking all my life, i must think of something better, maybe relocating and start investing in other things.

I was married but my Ex Husband was cheating with another woman, which caused our divorce, but that is life for you, since he complain a lot about me been so busy due to my work activities in the financial sector, i told him that soon i will resign and we will have enough time for each other but he was impatient, although is over between us, loneliness can overtaken you even if you have everything you need, This is why I think of relocating to another country to get into investment, estate management and fund management. Please would you tell me more about yourself too? I like to know more about you for me to know if we can achieve this goal together, your marital status and your country of origin.

I will be glad to hear from you soon
Regards,
Aminata Sylla

HEADER:
Return-Path: <aminasylla32@outlook.com>
Received: from SNT149-W50 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S17.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Fri, 15 Jan 2016
Subject: hello my dear

Amina's Skype ID:
live:aminasylla32
Attachments
Capture1.PNG
20160116035924-debe1057-xs.png
20160116035924-debe1057-xs.png (125.67 KiB) Viewed 3796 times
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: aminasylla32@outlook.com amina sylla

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:20 pm

My Dear,

Thanks for your response and brief introduction, Definitely we have not met in person as this is our second correspondence, but honesty, integrity and sincerity are the catchwords in establishing business relationship, you already know my position as an audit in chief, as well as a financial consultant with the Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Dubai United Arab Emirates. I am the account officer and fund manager of late Mr. Muktesh Mukherjee, an Indian-born Canadian who is now deceased as he and his wife were victims of the missing Malaysia plane MH370. Here is the link for assertion
http:/ /www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26503469

It is over one year and five months since Malaysia plane MH370 went missing and all the 227 passengers including my client Mr. Muktesh Mukherjee, have been declared dead as it is believed the plane plunged into the deepest depth of the ocean, may the souls of the passengers on board rest in peace, Amen.

I am contacting you regarding my client's fund in my possession, there is this secret fund i managed for late Mr. Muktesh Mukherjee, domiciled with The Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Dubai United Arab Emirates, the fund is a proceed of a shady deal as vice-president of China operations for Xcoal Energy and Resources, the fund in question is US$ 15,750,000.00 and was hidden with the Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, here in Dubai, United Arab Emirates so it can not be traced. Since the MH370 incident, no one has come asking for the fund as there was no Next of Kin specified as connecting to the fund.

I can not possibly become the next of kin to my client's fund which i manage and that is why i am contacting you so i can make you the next of kin to the fund as i have the fund deposit documents in my possession and i can fix things in our favor if you would accept to partner with me in this deal. A lot of abandoned money lay around in this bank as a result of abandoned bank accounts, stock holdings, unclaimed life insurance pay-outs and forgotten pension benefits. I will definitely give you comprehensive details on how we would achieve this legally, without going against the laws of the country. Once you reply to me indicating your interest to work with me. I have worked with the bank for several years and have taken time to study the Dubai, United Arab Emirates inheritance claims procedures. I would appreciate it if you would treat this issue with every bit of confidentiality and maturity, putting my integrity foremost, because i wouldn't need any mistakes or regrets. I assure you that you will never regret it if you would take the bold step to partner with me in this deal. It would be wise if we make every effort not to lose this golden opportunity. This happens in every bank around the world, even in your own country, but people outside the banking industry do not know this.

The fund will be shared at the ratio of 55% for me, 40% for you and 5% will be set aside to cover any whatever expenses that would be incurred during the process of this transaction, We will use the fund there in your country to build companies and for investment which both of us would manage, Please this is an honest request for you and i. I only plead for you to make this transaction a top secret because we do not have to trust anybody unless you and i alone.

Please treat this business proposal with utmost confidentiality and send me the following Information for further application for this transfer if you are interested.
1. Full Name,
2. Address
3. Occupation
4. Identification copy
5.Nationality

Thank you

Aminata
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:42 pm

Hello
Thanks for writing me once again, i am always very busy with my job, all we need in this transaction is mutual understanding and trust, moreover this transaction must be treated with utmost confidentiality for it to be successful.
All you need to do is to apply for the release of the fund into your account, Make sure you keep a top secret of this transaction because i don’t want any staff of the bank to know that i am involve in this transaction in order for it to be successful.
You should not change your name and nationality in this transaction because you are going to apply as the next of kin and business partner to the deceased customer Note, if you send this letter to the bank, the bank will not delay to contact you, but you should not respond back to the bank until i direct you on what to do. This is to avoid mistake from your part. See the official letter below, send it to the bank through the bank's email address as follows.
Bank's contact details

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
Chief Financial Officer, Alaa Mohammed Eraiqat
HEAD OFFICE Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Building,
Shk Zayed street.
P. O. Box: 393, Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates
Bank Email: Adcbbankdubai@aol.com,

Immediately this fund is transferred into your account, then i will obtain visa to your country for the disbursement of the fund according to my proposal ratio, Immediately you apply update me that you have sent the letter to the bank.
My best regard to you and your family,
Aminata Sylla

==============================
==============================
COPY AND SEND THIS BELOW MASSAGE TO BANK
============================================================
To The Management,
Shk Zayed street.
United Arab Emirates
Bank Email: Adcbbankdubai@aol.com
APPLICATION FOR REQUEST OF CLAIM
Sir / Madam,
I am ............, the next of kin and business partner to Late Mr Muktesh Mukherjee, who is one of the victims of the missing Malaysia plane MH370 of March 08 2014, I discovered that he has an unclaimed and balance account of Fifteen Million Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand United State Dollars. (US$15,750,000.00) deposited with your bank when he was alive.
I hereby wish to bring to your notice that i am eager to apply for the funds claim as his next of kin and business partner to enable your bank release and transfer his balance account of (US$15,700,000.00) into my nominated bank account, Upon your urgent response to this effect, I will send you my bank account information for the transfer of the above mentioned sum
So i expect that your bank management will pay an urgent attention to my request and communicate to me further with the related forms and documents necessary to claim this above mentioned sum without delay.
I apologize for late application for this claim as i have been arranging other things left since his sudden incident leading to the demise.
Yours sincerely
Mr ......................................​​​​​

Shk Zayed street.
United Arab Emirates
Bank Email: adcbbankdubai@aol.com,

Dear esteemed customer,

Download/open file attachment (telegraphy form) to carefully read and comply with the Bank of Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Dubai United Arab Emirate® telegraphy Terms & Conditions.

You requested for the closure of the dormant account of late Mr. Muktesh Mukherjee, and the transfer of entire balance thereof, to your bank account.
*Send copy of the funds placement certificate, issued to late Mr. Muktesh Mukherjee by our bank.
*Send photocopy of your National Identity card or International Passport or Driver's license; or any other form of identity card (must be valid).
*Send details of your choice Bank account for the remittance.
*You are therefore advised to carefully study the file/form attachment and fill the appropriate information in the columns as speculated by the management, to enable us verify your data and be able to satisfactory make statement relative to your application.
We have to verify your information, signature and all requested data, as against other details and information we hold for you.

It's important you send Us your feedback within 24 hours.

Best regards!

Alaa Mohammed Eraiqat
Chief financial officer, Commercial & Private Banking,
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Dubai United Arab Emirate

HEADER:
Return-Path: <adcbbankdubai@aol.com>
Received: from 41.83.13.97 by webprd-m86.mail.aol.com (10.74.55.27) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Mon, 18 Jan 2016 02:57:32 -0500
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016

Shk Zayed street.
United Arab Emirates

Dear esteemed customer,

This is an official letter of acknowledgement to let you know that the Bank have taken delivery receipt of and noted details as seen in the email you sent to us. Late Mr. Muktesh Mukherjee was one of our most highly regarded Individual private financiers as well as customer, He maintained the account with us on debenture, due to of our cutting-edge financial services, products & loan packages that are prompt & courteous; Including our private Investments support portfolio which have benefited over 50,000 firms & individuals across the globe.

As a fully fledged multinational commercial Banking corporation, our obligation to uphold & maintain regulatory sanity in Banking, by ensuring strict adherence to certain standard telegraphy rules is unwavering. We're assuring you unbeatable satisfaction for choosing us, because We quite understand the importance to you, of the security of your account with us and the safety of your finances, as we're set to change ownership of the dormant account per your request.

We have verified the documents you sent to us and they coincide with the once we have here, we are satisfied, therefore for the transfer to take place, you are required to send to us the sum of US$5669 (Five thousand six hundred and sixty nine United states of American dollar) as the transfer charge, upon the receipt of the transfer charge we will transfer the fund into your choice bank and location within 48 hours

However, we wish to clarify that you shall be taking full responsibility for payment of the transfer fee as we cannot guarantee you any credit or liquidity in connection to the late Mr. Muktesh Mukherjee's Deposit.

As we inch closer step-by-step, it's very important you note that all telegraphy or wire updates for the transfer shall be regularly sent to you via CHIPS/SWIFT as we may be using both IPS' interchangeably to relay important telegraphy information to your choice Bank anywhere around the world.

Please safe this email: adcbbankdubai@aol.com
Do not lose this email as it is a one-time transactional email notification and shall not be resent to you.
Note that we will close your request within 14 business days, and the account shall be referred to our assets management dept. for further actions.

Best regards!

Alaa Mohammed Eraiqat

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, United Arab Emirates

Shk Zayed street.
United Arab Emirates

Dear esteemed customer,

We received your mail, concerning the payment you have to make the payment with the below information with the name of our bank secretary through western union money transfer

HERE IS THE INFORMATION YOU WILL USE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM

Receiver Name........................ Abdalla Abeid Abdalla.

country ........... Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)

Address ...................... 102 Shk Zayed street, Dubai (UAE)

Question .... GOOD

Answer . ......... Green

Amount ..................... US$5669

MTCN ...................

If you make the payment you have to send the scan copy of the payment slip for confirmation and withdrawal of the fund here,
Note; immediately we receive the transfer fees from you our bank will carry on your transfer without any delay
Thank you

Best regards!

Alaa Mohammed Eraiqat

Shk Zayed street.
United Arab Emirates

Dear esteemed customer,

Here is the account number you will use to make the payment tomorrow as you promised

BANK NAME .... DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK

Name:........ A.A.A.

Account No.......... 00752008123XXXX

Branch code ....... 4188

Swift code ...... DUIBAEAD

Iban No .... AE80024000752008123XXXX

Immediately you make the payment you send the payment slip to our bank email for confirmation and withdrawal.

Best regards!

Alaa Mohammed Eraiqat

Attachments
20160202182946-6a27ffb4-me.png
20160202182949-241e619b-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

aminasyla201@outlook.com revfredmaxwell@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:14 pm

Skype ID: live:aminasyla201

Hello,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner. Presently I am in Africa for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact Rev father Fred Maxwell he is the Catholic preist in charge of the catholic church which i worship in Dakar Senegal, before moving to Togo for investment and his email address is as follows: revfredmaxwell@gmail.com , Ask him to send you a certified Bank ATM Card worth $150.000 Us Dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Fred Maxwell instruct him where to send you the ATM Card.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness together. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects here in Africa, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Fred Maxwell on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the Card to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.
Your friend. Aminata Sylla

Header:
Return-Path: <aminasyla201@outlook.com>
Received: from HE1PR0901MB0953.eurprd09.prod.outlook.com ([10.167.249.25]) by
Tue, 13 Sep 2016
Subject: hello
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:13 pm

Recovery Scam:

Hello old friend,
Good day to you how are you? Please this is just to let you know that a good mind does not forget people who are very kind and nice to them as you were to me then.

I'm happy to inform you today about my success in getting my inheritance funds transferred under the co-operation of my new partner from Ireland, and i wish as well to let you know that I traveled to Senegal in West Africa, but last week I left Senegal to Canada where i am presently now for investment projects with my own shares of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assisting me in the clam of the funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now i did not forget your efforts and i can never forgot it how you tried to help me despite that it was failed, so I decided to reward you for your good heart with a Bank Draft Cheque i left to one Reverend Father called James Benedict in Senegal the amount in the cheque is sum of $950,000.00 (Nine hundred and Fifty thousand United States Dollars) for you as a reward for the fact that you did not take advantage of me over my inheritance as i revealed every thing about me to you when i needed someone to help me out.

I want you to know that i would have write to you to demand for your account to pay in this money for you but there was no chance for me to do that because i was in a hurry to meet up with my flight and please and please i don't want my partner to know about my gift to you because i know that he would not have allowed me to give you such huge amount so i decided to drop the Cheque to you for you to use it and start new life.

THIS IS THE CONTACT OF THE REVEREND.
contact this Rev. father now, his contact information are as follows:

Name:......... Rev. Father James Benedict.
E-mail:........ ( reverendjamesadisar@hotmail.com )
Tel. No: 221707074228
The amount in cheque:........... $950,000.00

FORWARD HIM YOUR FULL INFORMATION NOW.

1.Your full name:..................................................................
2. Your home address (where you can received it ).......................
3. your phone number with code...................................
4. your country..............................................................
5. your state...............................................................
6. your city......................................................................
7. your sex;...........................................................
8. Your job.................................................
9. Your age ..........................................................

The Name of the Reverend is Reverend Father James Benedict, and i left an instructions for the bank Draft Cheque to be sent to you, So, I want you to feel free and contact him so that he can tell you how you can receive the bank draft Cheque which i left with him on your behalf for your generous kindness to me then.

Finally, i want to pleading with you please do not write to me again with this E-mail because my husband has full access to my E-mailbox now and i do not want him to know that i left a Bank Draft Cheque to you but i will call or write to you when i settle down very well here in Canada, because i am still like a stranger here and I feel that this is the only way i could say thank you for your kindness to me.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with The Reverend James Benedict and he will send you the bank draft cheque immediately without any delay just follow his directive you will receive the cheque ok.
Take care and bye for now.
Yours old Friend, Amina Sylla

Copied to:
nellyjimmy6@hotmail.com

Phone:
+221707074228
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel) (CDMA)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

adcbsylla@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:40 pm

Scammer's email address.: adcbsylla@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Claim Application No: 1089
Submitted By:Aayan J. Adeel, ESQ

Dear, Beneficiary

We acknowledge revers instruction from USA Finance control department
, Your verification code (1618) and information forwarded has been
certified real.

For your information, we have programmed transfer as the regional
affiliate Bank and the Director of they Apex has been notified, we are
now holding on to receive transfer out-lining fee to enable us
transfer tomorrow and issue transfer slip. We are waiting. We will
send you details of receiver in Turkey for clearance, Amount:$800.
Send us your bank details for your transfer processing.

Thanks for your corporation .

Sincerely

Aminata T. Sylla
Commercial Bank Building (ADCB) Abu Dhabi
Telephone: +971528104960
Attachments
Staff ID_(1)(1)(1) (002).jpg
Staff ID_(1)(1)(1) (002).jpg (23.67 KiB) Viewed 656 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.