Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Janessa Brazil

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

bukky447s@gmail.com ambertmines@gmx.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon May 18, 2015 9:49 pm

Bukky Love, Bukky S., Shiela, Bukky Showemino.

Scammer email addresses:

bukky447s@gmail.com
ambertmines@gmx.com
bukky@assa-international.com
info@meetdiary.com
marketing@ambeltmine.com

Posted for the victim:

WHATS HAPPENED
Approached in Jan 2015 via Linkedin
I’ve attached a couple emails; the pics were all sent to me via WhatsApp from telephone number 00 233242976740
1 telephone conversation in January
Lots of WhatsApp activity with daily conversations over last 4 months
She sent over 20 odd photos.
I responded with a few photos (a couple nude with face picture)
She has skyped once – basically a lap dance; She said her sound was broken so couldn’t talk.
I gave her £295.76 in March (see hello email); I don’t know why..
She has recently asked for £400 which I have not given; I said I had no money
She has asked me to help her network to find a buyer for gold bars (AMBERTMINES)
A skype has been held between the seller and potential buyer
I have done some internet digging on the pictures and they are some Brazilian model called Janessa Brazil.

+233242976740
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)

LINKEDIN
https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?i ... kky%20love

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/bukky-love/a4/4a0/aa3

bukky love
asa international
Young America, MinnesotaInvestment Management
Current
Self-employed, asa international

194 connections

Experience
Trader
Self-employed
June 2007 – Present (8 years)
Ms.
asa international
March 2001 – Present (14 years 3 months)
Interests
event management orphanage Broker precious minerals

FAKE SCAMMER WEBSITE FOR GOLD SCAM: http:/ /www.assa-international.com/

Whois Record for Assa-International.com
Find out more about Project Whois and DomainTools for Windows.
Related Domains For Sale or At Auction
Massachusett.com ($1,999)GasSafety.com ($3,799)MassageTherapyOnline.com ($595)Massachusettes.com ($4,888)SportsMassageClinic.com ($988)Assaad.com ($900)1 2 3 More >
Whois & Quick Stats
Email is associated with ~5,081,250 domains
is associated with ~1,857,450 domains
is associated with ~3 domains

Registrant Org Will Turner is associated with ~42 other domains
Registrar 1 & 1 INTERNET AG
Registrar Status ok
Dates Created on 2015-02-25 - Expires on 2016-02-25 - Updated on 2015-02-25
Name Server(s) NS-US.1AND1-DNS.COM (has 26,692 domains)
NS-US.1AND1-DNS.DE (has 391,493 domains)
NS-US.1AND1-DNS.ORG (has 218 domains)
NS-US.1AND1-DNS.US (has 668,147 domains)

IP Address 104.254.244.238 - 57 other sites hosted on this server
IP Location United States - Missouri - Kansas City - 1&1 Internet Inc.
ASN United States AS8560 ONEANDONE-AS 1&1 Internet AG (registered Nov 26, 1997)
Domain Status Registered And Active Website
Whois History 10 records have been archived since 2011-11-30
IP History 4 changes on 4 unique IP addresses over 4 years
Registrar History 2 registrars with 1 drop
Hosting History 4 changes on 4 unique name servers over 4 years
Whois Server whois.schlund.info
Website
Website Title Small Scale Minners - Home
Server Type Apache
Response Code 200
SEO Score 94%
Terms 166 (Unique: 111, Linked: 11)
Images 2 (Alt tags missing: 0)
Links 10 (Internal: 5, Outbound: 1)
Whois Record ( last updated on 2015-05-18 )
Domain Name: assa-international.com
Registry Domain ID:
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.1and1.com
Registrar URL: http://1and1.com
Updated Date:
Creation Date: 2015-02-25T20:55:48Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-02-25T20:55:48Z
Registrar: 1&1 Internet AG
Registrar IANA ID: 83
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.8774612631
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Will Turner
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 3981 Burnell Cir W
Registrant City: Columbus
Registrant State/Province: OH
Registrant Postal Code: 43224
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.4436534391
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Will Turner
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: 3981 Burnell Cir W
Admin City: Columbus
Admin State/Province: OH
Admin Postal Code: 43224
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.4436534391
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email:
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Hostmaster ONEANDONE
Tech Organization: 1&1 Internet Inc.
Tech Street: 701 Lee Rd.
Tech Street: Suite 300
Tech City: Chesterbrook
Tech State/Province: PA
Tech Postal Code: 19087
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.8774612631
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +1.6105601501
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email:
Nameserver: ns-us.1and1-dns.com
Nameserver: ns-us.1and1-dns.us
Nameserver: ns-us.1and1-dns.de
Nameserver: ns-us.1and1-dns.org
DNSSEC: Unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp
Tools

LINKEDIN MESSAGES

How are you doing? Nice to hear from you. Hope all is well with you. My mom is an African- Ghanaian and my dad is American. Unfortunately they both died in an accident. Basically, I am into trading. I take the passion to sell clothing. Like I said I have a problem and that is to do with the partner I work with. At the moment I am all alone now. We owned the business for some quite a long time before officially registering it in 2007.
But I have been into other businesses as well. Basically, being a broker in precious mineral like gold and diamond. But those deals does not come on often.

Indeed, we are on the same time zone. I went to Drexel in pen's state in the USA. Tell me as you seems to be a busy person. Are you married? do you have kids? I am single and never been married. I do not have kids.

I was just bored as i came across your profile. i just wrote something to you just to get acquainted. I was into trading. I took that after my parents. I used to sell clothing. I am currently having issues and I have to take care of that to be able to go on with my business.
Tell me a little about yourself. I live alone, I'm simple, friendly and kind by nature. Keeping myself physically and mentally fit makes me what it takes to be a real woman uplifting my spirit to search for my one true love. My heart is full of many things that I want to know especially in finding and waiting for the right man destined for me
Attachments
linkedin pic bukky071e81b.jpg
linkedin photo
linkedin pic bukky071e81b.jpg (23.45 KiB) Viewed 35911 times
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

bukky447s@gmail.com ambertmines@gmx.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon May 18, 2015 10:03 pm

Emails from scammers:

Subject document from Bukky [mailto: bukky447s@gmail.com]
From Bukky S.
To xxxxxx
Date 2015-01-19
I guess you will go through and will ask me questions about it.

If you have a friend who is a potential buyer we can make a good deal.
our commision on it is about 6% and current price at world market is around 40,000 usd per one kg.

Subject Re: document from Bukky
From Bukky S.
To xxxxxx
Date 2015-01-22
Hello xxxxxxxx,
Below is the bank details of one of my cousins and the attached files are the scan copy of my passport and my house property rate bill

------------bank details------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ACCOUNT NAME = MAMPHEY RICHARD
ACCOUNT NUMBER = 0063014470600001
BANK NAME = ECOBANK
SWIFT CODE = ECOC GHAC
BANK ADDRESS = LAPAZ BRANCH ACCRA GHANA WEST AFRICA

This is my address-----
house number 22 at 14 closed Lapaze Accra Ghana

The fake gold dealers arrive:

Subject AMBERTMINES
From AMBERTMINES AMBERTMINES ambertmines@gmx.com
To xxxxxxx
Date Sun 17:33
Greetings xxxxxxxxxx,

It's a great pleasure to come in one accord to do business together. I will expatiate the discussion I had on skype with XXXXXXX and his partner.

What we discussed is an introduction of each other's perceptions of view about the gold business in general. As you may understand, we are formation of groups of small scale miners and decisions taken must be understood by all heads
Informally, I made it clear that seller will not move his commodity to buyer's destination without any commitment from buyer at seller's expanses. Simply because as a seller, what we offer is gold and do not have money to spend in trading especially in a first time trading with a new buyer.

XXXXXXXXX's partner declared their views and interest as well as suggested how we should go about the trading. The suggestion of Escrow account was voided. Finally, he declared that he has an account in Ghana or will create an account in Ghana and that the value of the 200kg should be deposited in such accounts to serve as a commitment to seller. The money will be release to seller only when seller delivers the commodity to Dubai at buyer's destination.

In much thought of this seller understands that buyer is keen to allow a secondary personality to usher the trading contract we are about to have. Seller wishes to make this contract simple and secured to buyer as well. With much interest, it's the gold which is centered in this contract.
Seller advice that buyer lets his money be at his country and should not be moved to a third individual. We are keen to have a relevant third personality.

That is; seller will move his commodity in quantity and quality to a refinery in Ghana to check it in presence of buyer or buyer's representative. After it's checked, buyer pays 50% of the value of the said gold in favor of seller and waits for the remaining money after the final assaying at buyer's destination offshore. Hence, either the refinery will ship the gold to buyer's destination or the refinery will move the gold to a bank in Ghana for the bank to ship the gold to buyer's destination.
This is what we can do.

The Manager
Ambertmine Co. LTD
P. O. Box kt 630 Kotobabi Accra Ghana West Africa

Subject hello
From Bukky S.
To xxxxxxx
Date 2015-03- 17
Hello sweetie, I hope your day is going well. The two attached document is for the sales and purchase agreement on either cif or fob procedure.

The linkedin account details is;
user = assa-international.com
password = xxxxxxxxx

Thank you very much for the money transferred, it came in today and I just went for it this morning. The amount transferred is 295.76 pounds.
I appreciate it very much but I thought you will send 500 pounds to enable me to go mobile and enquire much about the land with gold, visit the land and also visit a metal shipping agent for the 5kg. In case of anything.

Go through the linkedin and amend it if any corrections need to be made.

love
Shiela
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

marketing@ambeltmine.com bukky@assa-international.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon May 18, 2015 11:36 pm

Fake documents sent by the scammer.

bukky@assa-international.com  

editable spa - CIF.docx
SALES & PURCHASE AGREEMENT
BETWEEN

............................................................................................................................................, (Hereinafter called SELLER)
AND
............................................................................................................................................, (Hereinafter called BUYER)

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
WHEREAS: The Seller has quantity of Alluvia Metal Concentrate (gold bars), hereinafter referred to as GOLD.
WHEREAS: The Buyer wishes to purchase the Seller’s Alluvia Bar Concentrate (gold bars). In the quantity agreed of five (5) kilogram.

NOW THEREFORE, the Parties agree to the terms and conditions as follows:

A. By this document, the Seller, hereby agrees to sell the quantity of 5kgs (five kilograms) of gold in the form of bars (hereinafter called the goods or product) to the Buyer.

B. By this document, the Buyer, hereby agrees to purchase the quantity of 5kgs (five kilograms) of gold in the form of bars (hereinafter called the goods or product) from the Seller.

C. Buyer will assist seller or representatives to obtain visa. All further charges will be covered and paid by the BUYER at destination.

D. Buyer pays 30% of the total value of five kilogram of gold to enable seller to take care of freight forwarding, shipment (shipping cost) and other charges for the Alluvial Metal to be delivered to the desired destination of the buyer.

E. Upon confirmation of the said amount of gold, in quantity and quality in the final Assay reported by nominated refinery at buyer’s destination. Payment and exchange of title can take place between the buyer and the seller
F. Buyer pays the remaining 70% of the total value of the five kilograms of gold upon confirmation of the assay report of the commodity.
G. Payment will take place the same day, after the successful assay report by the refinery. Via MT transfer or cash.

H. It is clear that ownership and Title of the Alluvial Metal after remains with seller. Until fully paid for by the buyer before transfer of title and exchange of document can take place.

I. The payment will be as: $35,000.00USD (Thirty Five Thousand United State Dollars per kilogram of the gold in favor of the seller.

DELIVERY
2.1. With the buyer and the seller, sample of the goods shall be delivered on the agreed schedule day referenced below to the buyer designated laboratory for the checking of the commodity which is needed to know fineness and purity of the goods. After confirmation of the Assay Report,the buyer can pay for the goods via by cash or MT transfere of the said amount to the seller. Through a freight forwarding agent the buyer ship the goods to the destination as desired.

CURRENCY:
Referenced funds in this Agreement is to be in United States Dollars (USD) or EUROS

CLEAR TITLE AND WARRANTIES:
The Seller confirms and warrants that the Au Metal to be sold herein is free of liens and encumbrances with the exception of accumulated bank charges to be paid by the buyer against the Seller’s account as part of this transaction. With this exception the commodity is free for sale the Seller further confirms and warrants that Au Metal to be sold is not subject to any legal action by any authority nationally or internationally. The Seller warrants with full legal responsibility under penalty of perjury that he has authority and ability to enter into this Contract to sell and transfer the commodity specified herein and that the said commodity has no criminal origin and that he has the power to perform all the Seller’s obligations under this contract. The Buyer warrants with full legal responsibility under penalty of perjury that he is ready, willing and able to purchase the said commodity with good funds, clean, clear without criminal origin and to perform all the Buyer’s obligations under this contract.

COMMODITY SPECIFICATIONS: AU Metal:
Product: Alluvial Concentrates (Au.)
Quantity: 5(kilograms)
Fineness/Purity: 22+ Carat
PURCHASE PRICE:
The agreed reference purchase price is the quoted based on (Based on the price USD 35,000.00/kg in 22+ Carat)

PAYMENT:
Payment to the Seller is to be made in the form cash or MT transfer, and shall be due and payable in good cleared funds in the currency of USD/Euros.

TITLE TO GOODS:
Ownership and original Documents, title of the goods shall pass from the Seller to the Buyer immediately upon receiving the cleared funds in to the Sellers.

NOTICES:
Any and all notices required to be given by one party to the other party to this Agreement shall be in writing by posting the same by registered recorded post at the address or addresses as stated herein and copied by facsimile or e-mail directly to the parties concerned at the numbers contained within this agreement.

FACSIMILE COPIES:
This Agreement shall be accepted to be legal and binding for both parties if executed and sent by fax and/or e-mail directly to the parties concerned at the numbers and or e-mail addresses contained within this Agreement. CONFORMITY WITH INTERNATIONAL REGULATIONS:
The Seller and the Buyer each declare to one another that the commodity offered herein for sale and the origin of the funds used for purchasing the commodity do not contravene any of the following LAWS or any other illegal or criminal activity:

a. The Drug Trafficking Act of 1986;
b. The Criminal Act of 1988;
c. The Prevention of Terrorism (Temporary Provisions) Act of 1989;
d. The Criminal Justice (International Cooperation) Act of 1990;
e. The Criminal Justice Act of 1993
f. Trade Secret of 1979: Economic Espionage Act of 1993 [18 U.S.C. 1839(3)g.
The Anti-Terrorism Act and the Patriot Act I and II. This Agreement supersedes any and all prior Agreements and represents the entire Agreement between the Parties. No changes, alterations, or substitutions shall be permitted unless the same shall be notified in writing and signed by both Parties

NON-CIRCUMVENTION, NON-DISCLOSURE:
Both the Seller and the Buyer acknowledge that the harm of circumvention and disclosure would be substantial to the other Party .Therefore the Seller and the Buyer agree to abide by the Customary International Rules of Non- Circumvention and Non-Disclosure established by the International Chamber of Commerce, Paris, France, for a period of five (5) years from the date hereof Said Non Circumvention and Non-Disclosure shall include, but not be limited to communicating with each other’s banks. The understanding and accord of this sub-paragraph will survive the termination of this Agreement

EXECUTION:
The terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be confirmed by the Buyer and the Seller via facsimile or e-mail. Said executed facsimile or e-mail shall be binding and will also initiate and conclude the legal liabilities between Buyer and Seller of this Agreement. The hard copies/originals will be exchanged by courier.

3. Legal and Miscellaneous:
3.1. The authorization to honor this contract is drawn under the laws of Ghana, the laws of the U.A.E. and the rules of US Court of International Trade (USCIT).

3.2. The Buyer warrants and will be responsible for getting all licenses, certificates, duties and shipment to the final destination of the Buyers choice.

3.3. All parties agree not to circumvent, not attempt to circumvent either party in any transaction now pending or in the future for a period of 5 (five) years from the date of the execution of this document. This document binds all parties, their employees, associates, transfer assigns and/or designees.

3.4. This Agreement shall remain valid for a minimum of 12 (twelve) months and will be performed by either party for same period. Any cancellation to this agreement shall be made at least 2 (two) weeks prior to maturity by written notice to the other party. Otherwise the Agreement will automatically become renewable for another 12 (twelve) months’ time. Agreed and executed this ________________________, 2015 in Accra, Ghana:

BUYER:

__________________________________ _________________________________

Name: ____________________________ Name: ___________________________
Date: ____________ Date: ____________

editable spa-FOB.docx

SALES & PURCHASE AGREEMENT
BETWEEN

............................................................................................................................................, (Hereinafter called SELLER)
AND
............................................................................................................................................, (Hereinafter called BUYER)

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
WHEREAS: The Seller has quantity of Alluvia Metal Concentrate (gold bars), hereinafter referred to as GOLD.
WHEREAS: The Buyer wishes to purchase the Seller’s Alluvia Bar Concentrate (gold bars). In the quantity agreed of 5 kilogram.

NOW THEREFORE, the Parties agree to the terms and conditions as follows:

A. By this document, the Seller, hereby agrees to sell the quantity of 5kgs (five kilograms) of gold in the form of bars (hereinafter called the goods or product) to the Buyer.

B. By this document, the Buyer, hereby agrees to purchase the quantity of 5kgs (five kilograms) of gold in the form of bars (hereinafter called the goods or product) from the Seller.

C. All further charges and taxes for assay report will be covered and paid by the BUYER.

D. Buyer take care of freight forwarding and shipment (shipping cost) for the Alluvial Metal to be delivered to the desired destination of the buyer.

E. Upon confirmation of the final Assay Report by nominated refinery in Ghana, of the said amount of gold, in quantity and quality. Payment and exchange of title can take place between the buyer and the seller
F. Both parties can leave behind a person and the shipper or freight forwarder with the rest of the commodity (gold). They must wait for confirmation of the assay report and payment of the commodity before shipment proceeds.
G. Payment will take place the same day, after the successful assay report by nominated refinery in Ghana. Via MT transfer or cash.

H. It is clear that ownership and Title of the Alluvial Metal after Final Assay in the refinery remains with seller. The shipper does not deliver the alluvial metal, until fully paid for by the buyer and transfer of title and exchange of document has taken place.

I. The payment will be as: $35,000.00USD (Thirty Five Thousand United State Dollars per kilogram of the gold in favor of the seller.

DELIVERY
2.1. With the buyer and the seller, sample of the goods shall be delivered on the agreed schedule day referenced below to the buyer designated laboratory for the checking of the commodity which is needed to know fineness and purity of the goods. After confirmation of the Assay Report,the buyer can pay for the goods via by cash or MT transfere of the said amount to the seller. Through a freight forwarding agent the buyer ship the goods to the destination as desired.

CURRENCY:
Referenced funds in this Agreement is to be in United States Dollars (USD) or EUROS

CLEAR TITLE AND WARRANTIES:
The Seller confirms and warrants that the Au Metal to be sold herein is free of liens and encumbrances with the exception of accumulated bank charges to be paid by the buyer against the Seller’s account as part of this transaction. With this exception the commodity is free for sale the Seller further confirms and warrants that Au Metal to be sold is not subject to any legal action by any authority nationally or internationally. The Seller warrants with full legal responsibility under penalty of perjury that he has authority and ability to enter into this Contract to sell and transfer the commodity specified herein and that the said commodity has no criminal origin and that he has the power to perform all the Seller’s obligations under this contract. The Buyer warrants with full legal responsibility under penalty of perjury that he is ready, willing and able to purchase the said commodity with good funds, clean, clear without criminal origin and to perform all the Buyer’s obligations under this contract.

COMMODITY SPECIFICATIONS: AU Metal:
Product: Alluvial Concentrates (Au.)
Quantity: 5(kilograms)
Fineness/Purity: 22+ Carat
PURCHASE PRICE:
The agreed reference purchase price is the quoted based on (Based on the price USD 35,000.00/kg in 22+ Carat)

PAYMENT:
Payment to the Seller is to be made in the form cash or MT transfer, and shall be due and payable in good cleared funds in the currency of USD/Euros.

TITLE TO GOODS:
Ownership and original Documents, title of the goods shall pass from the Seller to the Buyer immediately upon receiving the cleared funds in to the Sellers.

NOTICES:
Any and all notices required to be given by one party to the other party to this Agreement shall be in writing by posting the same by registered recorded post at the address or addresses as stated herein and copied by facsimile or e-mail directly to the parties concerned at the numbers contained within this agreement.

FACSIMILE COPIES:
This Agreement shall be accepted to be legal and binding for both parties if executed and sent by fax and/or e-mail directly to the parties concerned at the numbers and or e-mail addresses contained within this Agreement. CONFORMITY WITH INTERNATIONAL REGULATIONS:
The Seller and the Buyer each declare to one another that the commodity offered herein for sale and the origin of the funds used for purchasing the commodity do not contravene any of the following LAWS or any other illegal or criminal activity:

a. The Drug Trafficking Act of 1986;
b. The Criminal Act of 1988;
c. The Prevention of Terrorism (Temporary Provisions) Act of 1989;
d. The Criminal Justice (International Cooperation) Act of 1990;
e. The Criminal Justice Act of 1993
f. Trade Secret of 1979: Economic Espionage Act of 1993 [18 U.S.C. 1839(3)g.
The Anti-Terrorism Act and the Patriot Act I and II. This Agreement supersedes any and all prior Agreements and represents the entire Agreement between the Parties. No changes, alterations, or substitutions shall be permitted unless the same shall be notified in writing and signed by both Parties

NON-CIRCUMVENTION, NON-DISCLOSURE:
Both the Seller and the Buyer acknowledge that the harm of circumvention and disclosure would be substantial to the other Party .Therefore the Seller and the Buyer agree to abide by the Customary International Rules of Non- Circumvention and Non-Disclosure established by the International Chamber of Commerce, Paris, France, for a period of five (5) years from the date hereof Said Non Circumvention and Non-Disclosure shall include, but not be limited to communicating with each other’s banks. The understanding and accord of this sub-paragraph will survive the termination of this Agreement

EXECUTION:
The terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be confirmed by the Buyer and the Seller via facsimile or e-mail. Said executed facsimile or e-mail shall be binding and will also initiate and conclude the legal liabilities between Buyer and Seller of this Agreement. The hard copies/originals will be exchanged by courier.

3. Legal and Miscellaneous:
3.1. The authorization to honor this contract is drawn under the laws of Ghana, the laws of the U.A.E. and the rules of US Court of International Trade (USCIT).

3.2. The Buyer warrants and will be responsible for getting all licenses, certificates, duties and shipment to the final destination of the Buyers choice.

3.3. All parties agree not to circumvent, not attempt to circumvent either party in any transaction now pending or in the future for a period of 5 (five) years from the date of the execution of this document. This document binds all parties, their employees, associates, transfer assigns and/or designees.

3.4. This Agreement shall remain valid for a minimum of 12 (twelve) months and will be performed by either party for same period. Any cancellation to this agreement shall be made at least 2 (two) weeks prior to maturity by written notice to the other party. Otherwise the Agreement will automatically become renewable for another 12 (twelve) months’ time. Agreed and executed this ________________________, 2015 in Accra, Ghana:

BUYER:

__________________________________ _________________________________

Name: ____________________________ Name: ___________________________
Date: ____________ Date: ____________

fco_CIF VIA 20%.pdf

AMBERTMINES GHANA LIMITED
(REPRESENTATIVE OF SMALL SCALE MINERS ASSOCIATION)
P.O. Box CT 2844
Cantonment Accra, Ghana
(+233) 0249214190

Email: marketing@ambeltmine.com
We, AMBERTMINES LIMITED, hereby state and represent that it is our intention to sell and we hereby confirm
that we are ready, willing and able to Sell the following commodity as per the Specification and in the quantity and
for the price as specify in terms and conditions as stated below. This representation is made with the full cooperate
authority and responsibility:

DESCRIPTIONOFGOODS
Product ………………………………………………...
Quantity In Stock ………………………………………
Quality ………………………………………………….
Price …………………………………………………….
Origin …………………………………………………..
Packaging ………………………………………………
Product History…………………………………………
Assay …………………………………………………...
Payment Terms …………………………………………

Alluvial Gold Bars / Dore
Total of 78kgs
99% and Better @ designated refinery
12% discount of London Second Fix, on final assay
(CIF)
Ghana / West Africa
1KG OR 5KG per bar or Otherwise advised by
Buyer
Clean, Clear, no liens and of non-criminal origin
Final assay made at buyers refinery
Final Payments for gold supplied is by Swift or TT
within 72hrs, after final assay at buyer’s refinery,

PROCEDURE:

Seller issues Full Corporate Offer (FCO) for buyer to countersign.

Sales and Purchase Agreement (SPA) is countersigned by both buyer and seller.

Buyer issues 20% of the agreed total value of the consignment after Seller has provided all relevant
documentation regarding the agreed consignment and guaranteed SKR that values the 20% in favour
of buyer. This is to enable seller to take care of exportation of consignment to buyer’s final
destination.

Buyer takes care of final assay and charges of designated country.

Seller issues final pro –forma invoice on the said consignment after its assayed at buyer’s refinery.

Final payment shall be of minus initial payment of the 20% of the total agreed price of the total goods
( total value - 20% = payment)

fco_SBLC_1000.pdf

16-18991

AMBERTMINES GHANA LIMITED
(REPRESENTATIVE OF SMALL SCALE MINERS ASSOCIATION)
P.O. Box CT 2844
Cantonment Accra, Ghana
(+233) 0249214190

Email: marketing@ambeltmine.com
Attention;
We, AMBERTMINES LIMITED, hereby state and represent that it is our intention to sell and we hereby confirm
that we are ready, willing and able to Sell the following commodity as per the Specification and in the quantity and
for the price as specify in terms and conditions as stated below. This representation is made with the full cooperate
authority and responsibility:

DESCRIPTIONOFGOODS
Product ………………………………………………...
Quantity In Stock ………………………………………
Quality ………………………………………………….
Price …………………………………………………….
Origin …………………………………………………..
Delivery ………………………………………………..
Packaging ………………………………………………
Product History…………………………………………
Assay …………………………………………………...
Payment Terms …………………………………………

Alluvial Gold Bars / Dore
Total of 1000kgs with roles and extensions for a
trail period of time
99% and Better @ Buyer designated refinery
12% London Second Fix, on final assay (CIF)
Ghana / West Africa
Initial 5 kg / 25kg to 100kg per monthly
1KG OR 5KG per bar or Otherwise advised by
Buyer
Clean, Clear, no liens and of non-criminal origin
Final assay made at buyers refinery
Final Payments for gold supplied is by Swift or TT
within 72hrs, after final assay at buyer’s refinery,
guaranteed by Cash Back Stand By Letter Of Credit
(SBLC) from a Top 25 bank or confirmable by Top
25 bank in the world, amount of $35,200,000. (Thirty
Five Million Two Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars), a percentage of total volume as per Seller
approved verbiage as guarantee

Performance bond: 2% via SKR of Alluvial Gold Bars / Dore in favour of Buyer. After pre
advice

PROCEDURE:
a) Seller issues Full Corporate Offer (FCO) for buyer to countersign.
b) Buyer returned the countersigned FCO with their bank Ready, Willing and Able Letter (RWA)
along with acceptable seller's verbiage of Stand by Letter of Credit (SBLC).
c) Seller or its designated bank or company confirms the RWA letter on bank to bank basis.

After confirmation of the RWA letter by seller and designated financing house, Sales and
Purchase agreement (SPA) is signed.

16-18991
d) Seller then officially writes to Buyer's bank requesting them to issue the approved verbiage of
SBLC valued for a minimum of $35,200,000. (Thirty Five Million Two Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars), valid for 1year and One Day from a Top 25 Bank, based on the already issued and
verified RWA letter to any of designated account.

e) After confirmation of the SBLC by seller or designated account, Seller starts first shipment of gold
after 15 days. Subsequent Delivery can be in every two (2) weeks or monthly to buyer's designated
refinery.
f) The Gold bars remains the property of the Seller until Seller has received full payment of each
consignment delivered to Buyer's Refinery and the payments should be made within 24 hours based
on current London Gold (PM) Fix quote after final assay at Buyer's designated refinery with purity of
99%
g) Seller agrees to deliver the gold on CIF basis, while Buyer also pay for any import taxes and cost
at the designated refinery.
h) The SBLC will be returned to the buyer unconditionally without any liabilities at the end of the
contract.

THIS FULL CORPORATED OFFER IS VALID FOR 7 BANKING DAYS FROM THE
DATE OF ISSUE
Signed and stamp on behalf of Seller

…………………………………
NAME:
POSITION:

………………………………….
NAME:
POSITION:

16-18991

EXHIBIT A
(READY WILLING AND ABLE LETTER ON BUYER'S BANK LETTERHEAD)
TO: AMBERT MINES XXX
ATTN:
We________ (Bank name and address) on behalf of our client _______ With banking details
___________Wish to make irrevocable confirmation that, our client have available funds clean
and clear and is Ready, Willing and Able to issue the same verbiage of Stand By Letter of CreditSBLC (Attached and Endorsed by us), as per agreed countersign Full Corporate Offer (FCO) by
our client dated …. January, 2015.
The SBLC amount our client would issue is valued at $35,200,000. (Thirty Five Million Two
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). Valid for One(1) year and One(1) day within Four
(4) banking days after the signed contract.
This letter can be confirmed on bank to bank basis via swift or any other legal means by
Beneficiary or anyone designated by Beneficiary
This letter is valid for Twenty (10) banking days from date of issue.
Endorse by
Bank officer (1)
Pin

BANK OFFICER (2)
PIN

16-18991

EXIBIT B
STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT SWIFT MT760
ISSUING BANK NAME: BANK ADDRESS: SWIFT CODE:
BANK NAME: BANK ADDRESS:
SWIFT CODE: ACCOUNT NAME: ACCOUNT NUMBER:
BANK OFFICER : TELEPHONE:
LETTER OF CREDIT NO:
DATE OF ISSUE:
DATE OF MATURITY:
DATE OF EXPIRATION: VALIDITY:
BENEFICIARY:
CURRENCY:
AMOUNT: TRANSACTION CODE:
NARRATIVE:
WE …………ISSUING BANK NAME………………AT………ADDRESS…………HEREBY
ISSUE OUR IRREVOCABLE,TRANSFERABLE, CONFIRMED STANDBY LETTER OF
CREDIT NO. ………… IN FAVOR OF …………………………. FOR AN AMOUNT NOT TO
EXEED IN THE AGGREGATE OF THISRTY FIVE MILLION TWO HUNDRED
THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($35,200,000). THE LAWFUL CURRENCY
UPON PRESENTATIONS AND SURRENDER OF THIS STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT
AT ANY OF OUR OFFICE.
THIS LETTER OF CREDIT IS VALID UNTIL ………………………. AND WILL BECOME
NULL AND VOID AUTOMATICALLY ON THE EXPIRATION DATE.
THIS STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT IS AVAILABLE TO YOU FOR PAYMENT
AGAINST YOUR AUTHENTICATED SWIFT OR TESTED TELEX MESSAGE
CERTIFYING THAT THE AMOUNT DRAWN HEREUNDER REPRESENTS AND COVERS
THE UNPAID INDEBTEDNESS AND INTEREST HEREON DUE TO YOU ARISING OUT
OF YOUR GRANTING CREDIT FACILITIES TO ……………….
ALL BANKING CHARGES RELATED TO THIS STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT, IF ANY,
ARE FOR ACCOUNT OF THE APPLICANT.
WE HEREBY ENGAGE WITH YOU THAT THE CLAIM IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE
TERMS OF THIS STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT SHALL BE HONOURED. WE SHALL
REMIT THE PROCEEDS TO YOU WITHIN SEVEN BANKING DAYS AFTER DEMAND
FOR PAYMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR INSTRUCTIONS.
THIS STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT IS SUBJECT TO THE UNIFORM CUSTOMS AND
PRACTICE FOR DOCUMENTARY CREDITS (2007 REVISION; INTERNATIONAL
CHAMBER OF COMMERCE PUBLICATION NO.600)

16-18991

THIS IS AN OPERATIVE INSTRUMENT AND NO MAIL CONFIRMATION WILL
FOLLOW.
FOR AND ON BEHALF OF ………………………………

BANK OFFICER’S 1
TITLE:

BANK OFFICER’S 2
TITLE:
Attachments
fco_CIF VIA edit.png
fco_FOBedit.png
fco_SBLC_1000edit01.png
fco_SBLC_1000edit02.png
fco_SBLC_1000edit03.png
fco_SBLC_1000edit04.png
fco_SBLC_1000edit05.png
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

bukky447s@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon May 18, 2015 11:55 pm

bukky447s@gmail.com

Photos sent by romance scammer/gold scammer. Bikini pics in orange bikini not posted.
Fake passport sent.
Fake "Property Rate" Tax Bill sent, Name on fake form, Bukky Showemino.
Attachments
photo 1.jpg
photo 3.jpg
photo (2).jpg
scan001edit.png
SCAN002edit.png
Bukky Showemino Property Rate Bill
photo (1).jpg
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Sandraluv30@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:08 pm

Posted from information in live help, awaiting emails, chats, other information:

Victim has been talking to scammer for 11 months. Scammer asked for and received money on numerous occasions
via moneygram and western union. Items shipped to scammer in Ghana as well.

Scammer name Sandra Davidson, abusing stolen photos of Janesssa Brazil.
Email address used: Sandraluv30@yahoo.com
Met on a dating site.
Most of communication is via chat on yahoo messenger.

She says her name used to be Janessa Brazil. She says her real name is Sandra Davidson. She is in Accra Ghana and says she was a nursing student and her father die in a car accident. Her mother lives in Brazil.
Her uncle sends her money to survive. Her so called uncle sent me 4000 dollars to send to her
He put it in my bank account. I also sent her some packages like laptops and watches that her uncle sent to me.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

learnerluv5000@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:14 am

From live help room: learnerluv5000@gmail.com is scammer's email address. Waiting for emails from the victim.

I met a woman from Ghana online like everyone else and she sent me photos that I checked and of course they were Janessa. She claimed the photos were real but Janessa Brazil is a ficticious name.
She has been using the name Learner Nortey, claims that's who Janessa Brazil is.
She said she was in the USA for some years doing the cam and porn.
She even gave me her address. I think it was 250 Airport Way in Accra.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

yeboahgrace14@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:44 pm

Feedback form #9480 and #9481

What name did the scammer use?*: yeboah grace, grace awisi, grace antwi
Scammer's email address if you have it.: yeboahgrace14@gmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 27
Scammer's Skype name.: grace yeboah
Scammer's Skype username . .*: grace.yeboah556
What site did you first meet the scammer on? .: skype
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: skype
How much money did they demand?: nothing
Name you were told to send the money to. : amofe gideon
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: ghana, kumasi
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +233243375766
How were you to send the money ?: I didn't send. but both the Bank advised.
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I haven't blocked it yet. still waiting for them to send my money.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: not own the pictures used. Basil is using janessa's pictures. I continue to stall him. in different places, yeboah grace grace yeboah, grace awisi, grace antwi, eunice anokye using the names.

DOB February 20th 1987 from Kumasi, Libya
Attachments
grace.PNG
grace.PNG (118.92 KiB) Viewed 35120 times
janessa.PNG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: yeboahgrace14@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:09 pm

Other fake profiles active in Skype:

- grace.yeboah556 - Kumasi, Lybia
- yeboah.grace6 - Kumasi, Ghana
- grace.yeboah876 - Kumasi, Ghana
- dddddddddddd912 / Grace - Haiti
- sassasa4540 / Grace - Haiti

The scammer:

Qwasi Bronzy Lyham (jxtcallmenanabronzy) / bronzy.wagon
Studied Computer Science at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
Past: Prempeh College
Lives in Accra, Ghana
From Kumasi, Ghana

bronzy.jpg

bronzy1.jpg

bronzy2.jpg

bronzy3.jpg

bronzy5.jpg

bronzy6.jpg

bronzy7.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Aria Randy - FaceBook scammer

Unread postby RebelHope » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:50 pm

Well, we haven't gotten to any of the money part of the scam - I guess the scammer is still trying to reel me in... but something felt odd, and when it was revealed that "Aria" was in Ghana with her "aunt" on missionary work, alarms began to sound. After a couple of days of trying to find someplace to determine whether or not I was being scammed, Ghana Romance Scammers page on facebook came up in my search and after a little scanning through all the photos - bingo! I discovered a picture of Janessa Brazil that while different, was obviously a photo of the same "person". After I had her name, the google search led me to scamsurvivors.com. Here I found a number of pictures that were obviously from the same picture series the scammer used to reel me in on one of our first chats.

I feel so stupid for even letting it get this far, because having been a law enforcement officer, it should have been more obvious to me. Unfortunately I did absolutely fall for the romance, probably because of my recent divorce, but fortunately they were not fast enough to get their hands in my wallet yet.

I don't know what other information you need, but here is the profile pic being used...

[picture removed.]
Last edited by SlapHappy on Tue May 09, 2017 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: picture removed.
RebelHope
New survivor

Re: Aria Randy - FaceBook scammer

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:02 pm

Hello,
I'm glad you figured out it was a scam before losing any money.

E-mails and E-mail addresses are helpful as well as phone numbers & photographs (Please read FAQ about our decency policy) used by the scammer.

Also take a read here:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26504

what to do if you are a victim of a scam.

Do you have a link to "her" facebook page?
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.