Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Seaman Stephen Murphy

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: williamchristopher12334@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:43 pm

11/21/16 - William Christopher <williamchristopher12334@gmail.com>

My love have patient they will confirm it some times is not same day until payment is received, I will join you online soon love you all is well trust me

My love I was called by my superior soon I will connect try and rest for a while I love and cherish you so much pls my love I am missing you more
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: un.service.unit46@mail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:45 pm

11/22/16 - United Nation <un.service.unit46@mail.com>

ATTENTION:
We hereby acknowledge the receipt of your payment for the marriage cover up letter of your spouse William Christopher, you will be notified once your document is ready and will be sent to you.
Thanks you for your anticipated co operation,
Best Regards,
UNITED NATIONS

11/25/16 - United Nation <un.service.unit46@mail.com>

ATTENTION:
Madam kindly be notified that today we tried buying your husband flight ticket as planned, Unfortunatly the Airline could not sell the ticket for us because your husband,s life has not been insured which is very important before he can travel. You are indulged to make the payment of 1,750 us dollars for the process and payment of his Travel & Health insurance. Note that this process and payment will be made from our United Nations Affliated Branch in West Africa Ghana. We await your urgent Co operation so we can proceed further.
Best Regards,
UNITED NATIONS

Here is the name and information of our United Nations Agent so you can make your payment:

Name: Eric Asante

City: Accra
Amount: 1,750 Us Dollars
Address: 28 Palm street SCC, Weija Accra
Phone Number:+233237237870
Payment should be made through Money Gram Transfer and scan the receipt of payment for confirmation
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:48 pm

12/5/16 - United Nation <un.service.unit46@mail.com>

ATTENTION:
Kindly be notified that today we tried to buy your husband flight ticket as promised. Unfortunately too much booking for christmas and the price for the ticket from kabul to xxx is very expensive (3,500 us dollars business class round trip).We shall provide the sum of 1,000 us dollars as support for his ticket, you are indulged to make payment of 2,500 us dollars as soon as possible so we can buy his flight ticket all is ready for him to travel We await your urgent response.

Here is the name of our United Nations Agent:
Name: Tia Mitchell
City: Sarasota, Florida
Zip code:34234
Address: xxx.
Phone number:xxx
Amount: 2,500 us dollars

Date: Dec 14, 2016
Subject: BALANCE FOR FLIGHT TICKET
To:

ATTENTION:

Be notified that once you make the payment of 2,000 USD for the balance of your husband flight ticket, you will not make any other payment he will travel immediately to xxx. Thank you for your Anticipated co operation.

Best Regards,
UNITED NATIONS

12/19/16 - United Nation <un.service.unit46@mail.com>

ATTENTION:
We received a mail now from your husband letting us know you cannot make the payment to West Africa, we shall get in touch with our United Nations branch in U.S.A You are indulged to still make the payment to u.s.a to Tia Mitchell

Make your payment of 1,000 dollars to U.S TIA MITCHELL
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:49 pm

12/19/16 - William Christopher <williamchristopher12334@gmail.com>

You are my life and I am more than happy soon we shall be together forever, I shall connect later, let me know when you get home I love you forever

I understand my wife you have tried and I am proud of you forever

Sweetheart I will connect later so we can chat working now love you forever I am glad we shall be together soon

I love you forever my Queen, God bless and guide you always
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:51 pm

Date: Jan 2, 2017
Subject: CONTACT BANK
To:

ATTENTION:

Madam we hereby notify you to contact the Bank of Ghana for the claim and Transfer of your husbands fund. United Nations has paid and transfered the sum of (150,000 British Pounds for the pension and gratuity of your husband. You are been placed as his next of kin, Once transfer is made to your bank account, your husband will proceed his journey so we ask you to contact the Bank of Ghana and co operate with them in regards to any information they will need for the Transfer.
Thanks for your anticipated co operation.
Best Regards,
UNITED NATIONS

Bank Email:claims.service.gh@outlook.com

The scammer sent a letter to the victim asking her to forward that letter to the bank:

I am xxx spouse to william christopher, In regards to the fund Transfer and claim of 150, 000 British pounds in your bank.Note that i shall comply with all necessary details and information to facilitate the process and transfer.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

claims.service.gh@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:52 pm

On Jan 2, 2017, "Bank Ghana" <claims.service.gh@outlook.com> wrote:

Thank you for your prompt response, yes we have your husbands fund in our bank here in Ghana.You are indulged to send us all your necessary details and information so the transfer can be made soon.

Required documents and informations are:

Bank name

Bank Account number

Full name and Address

Phone number

We hope to get all this details and information so we can proceed with the transfer.

Best Regards,

Michael Asamoah,

Director General Bank Of Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: claims.service.gh@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:54 pm

Date: Jan 3, 2017
Subject: PAYMENT FOR TAX AND TRANSFER CHARGES
To:

ATTENTION:

We hereby notify you that all your data and information is stated down. Before the Bank can make the transfer to your account, you are indulged to make a payment of ( 10,000 USD) This payment is for Tax and Transfer charges before the fund will reflect in your private Bank account. You shall receive a call from your bank to verify about the fund thats legal process, we await your urgent response so we can provide you with details and information on how to make your payment.
Thanks for your anticipated co operation,

Best Regards,

Michael Asamoah

Director General Bank Of Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:55 pm

Same day - from William Christopher <williamchristopher12334@gmail.com>

Pls the bank cannot do anything they said its their policy if you must receive the money in your bank account
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

murphysteven2372@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:57 pm

Zorpia:

Hi Dear, how are you , can we have a nice chat if you don't mind ?.....you can also add me up here on my email address for a more private communication for us to know more about ourselves murphysteven2372 @gmail.com or you can also add me up on my whats app if you're on What's app +15189369078

Fake profile used:

Steven / StevenMurphy0725
51, Fargo, North Dakota, United States
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 35‑75

The stolen picture used is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Seaman Stephen Murphy

Unread postby Projectheart » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:37 pm

This guy hit me up on instagram. He made little chit chat with me after I told him I was in a relationship. I searched him and he has about 8 IG accounts, a Facebook and a couple Skype accounts. He also has an IG account where he goes by the name "CharlesAndres57".
Attachments
IMG_4405.PNG
Projectheart
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.