Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Jones Adam rjonesadam1@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Jones Adam rjonesadam1@hotmail.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:26 am

From flirt box: Humble1 (58) from USA, Bronx, New York, bellmont

Spam:
Hi,I am well pleased after i go through your profile and it will be my pleasure to hear from you. my name is Jones. I am an American army officer on duty here in Afghanistan. my father is an America. while my mother is a German. I will retire from active duty in less than a month. I am a widower and I have been single years now. I'm here in searching for a new love. someone who is seriously and understand the true meaning of love and also have the fear of God in her life. so I will like you to give me your e-mail address so that,we can always be in contact with each other very well , and i will also send you my photos and tell you more about me, or you can contact me, with this address: rjonesadam1@hotmail.com

Email:
Hello dear,
Good morning my love,how are you doing and how was your night ??????????? I hope you slept very well and wake up healthy. I just came back from patrol we had in northern part of afghanistan with my fellow soldiers that is under my control and we all came back safe and thank God for his goodness upon us. To be in war zone is not easy at all............. Dear I thank you for giving me the opportunity to write to you and tell you more about me. I'm happy as you choose me among the emails you received last night But you never mind and choose me. I'm very happy and thank you for that. Now let me brief you more about myself. My name is Jones. I am an American army officer on duty here in Afghanistan. I will retire from active service very soon. my father is an America, while my mother comes from Germany hamburg. I was born in Germany and grew up a little in Germany before i went and finished up my study in America my father land.I am the only son of my parents. I grow up a little in Germany, before I went to finished my study in America, my father's land. I entered army since 30 yrs ago. I became an army officer for 10 yrs now. I have 54 boys that is under my control. So I am very happy for your coming into my life and let your coming bring us blessing in our life. I have been to many war zones, before I was ranked as General in command. I enjoy meeting new people and learning about their journey in life. I enjoy seeing new parts of the world, the peacefulness of an ocean, the beauty of a mountain and all that nature has to offer. I love watching movies, reading books, listening and dancing to musics, cooking ...all that life has to offer...but I can be just as comfortable at home...curled up with a good book by the fireplace with you by my side. I am a fun loving man, jovial, lovely and passionate. My Hobbies include jogging, basketball, music, horseback riding, soccer, traveling, golfing etc. I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives. Attached there in are my photos. Please i will like you to send me your photos and tell me more about you. I wish you a wonderful day and success in all you are doing. Take a very good care of yourself. Waiting to read a letter from you. BYE
Sincerely,
JONES.

Received from: 41.218.240.70 - Greater Accra, Ghana

tony.JPG
tony.JPG (10.51 KiB) Viewed 2669 times
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: Jones Adam rjonesadam1@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:28 pm

The guy whose photo has been stolen by the scammer is Tony Jones.
http://www.huntsvillealabamausa.com/cha ... _2012.html
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Jones Adam rjonesadam1@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 01, 2012 3:47 am

On Facebook, uid 100003247348587, Jones Adam
Lives in New York, New York
Male
Member since 28 December 2011.
Same picture was uploaded as profile picture at 17 February.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.