Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Alexey Lushnikov

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

shipsolution1@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:49 pm

Zorpia:

How are you

Happy Sunday to you

I'm here and can we chat now

I think it's better we have each other number so we can send text while we are not here

What's your email address and are you in hangout

Shipsolution1@gmail.com
I'm from North Carolina

Fake profile used:

Johny / Johnyjohny1209
Looking for a friend, a date or a relationship with a girl
aged 38‑99
, in United States.

Stolen pictures used:

johny.jpg

johny1.jpg

johny2.jpg

johny3.jpg

johny4.PNG

johny5.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: shipsolution1@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:15 pm

Email:

I am John Wilson, I am living here in North Carolina. Am engineer, i do fix ship for company that wants my service and I m also a contractor dealing with ships and its spare parts, I met Sarah's mom 10 years ago when I was working on a ship in Asia and because of the love I had for her, I process her travelling document after I met her and I invited her to the states, we had Sarah and when Sarah was 8 years old. I got another job outside states and I travelled. I was there when I told she let Sarah alone in the house and followed my best friend to another country. They are now staying as husband and wife. Since then I have been staying alone without a friend nor love. But I think there's no way I can continue this way because I need someone in my life too.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: shipsolution1@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:04 am

Email:

I'm sorry that I couldn't attend to your email, it was because I'm not on the sea in Brazil workin. I was hired to fix a ship for some company
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

johnsonmack740@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:27 pm

Zorpia:

hello pretty how are you doing? i would like to know you if you don't mind send me your email so we can communicate thanks.

johnsonmack740@gmail.com send me yours

Fake profile used:

JOHNSON / JOHNSONMACK0816
49, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 41‑50, in Bahamas.

Stolen picture used:

johnson.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Alexey Lushnikov

Unread postby Esuzanne » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:12 pm

I came across somebody with this profile picture on Tinder. We quickly moved on to Facebook messenger, as he also has a Facebook profile. His name on Facebook is Gary Hunt. Unfortunately I did not know about this forum and so had not read all your good advice . I was supposed to meet him last night, and when he did not show up without letting me know I got very suspicious. So I googled his pictures and realised that this was a scam. But sorry, I did report his profile to Facebook. He claims to be a 52 year old man from Atlanta Georgia. And he is supposed to be currently working in Helsinki, Finland. He says he is divorced, that his daughter died, and he is taking care of his five-year-old granddaughter. I am assuming that he would have asked me for money for education later on. If I had read your advice before, I would not have reported him to Facebook, obviously. Sorry for that.
Esuzanne
New survivor

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Alexey Lushnikov

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:39 pm

Esuzanne,

Can you share here, please, the email address he was using with you? If you can post some of the messages he sent to you it will be also good - the scammers are sending the same copy-pasted messages to more victims in the same time and someone might be saved if those messages are reported online. Don't forget please to delete your name and any of your real life details from those messages before posting.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

micowen6@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:18 pm

Form received 2017-10-29 13:29:32

What name did the scammer use?: Michael owen
Scammer's email address if you have it.: micowen6@gmail.com

How old did the scammer say they were?: 54
Scammer's Skype name.: He did not give me his Skype
Scammer's Skype username .: He did not give me his Skype. Only Hangouts
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page.: Michael owen
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? .: Wireclub
If they asked you to leave the site/app , where did they take you to?: Hangouts
How much money did they demand?: 300 usd
Name you were told to send the money to.: Pamela nunoo
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Ghana
How were you to send the money ?: Money gram
Attachments
21271011_114424169295643_6241417274719845763_n.jpg
21231979_114436555961071_6230460738031293492_n.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

micowen6@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:40 pm

skype name: Michael Owen
skype profile ID: live:micowen6_1
Amsterdam , Netherlands
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

jackm0246@gmail.com

Unread postby Mabel » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:38 pm

+1 (989) 780-8937
desde este número se comunica conmigo por whatsapp

https: / / www. amorenlinea.com/es/principal/#Profile/morrison6799
desde este perfil está contactando en este momento.

jackm0246@gmail.com
último e-mail con el que conversamos a diario.

Dice llamarse Jack Morrison, ser de Tucson, que estuvo en Italia hace unos días. que volvió a su país, coteje el tiempo y salvo que volara en un jet ultra veloz, no podía llegar en 7 horas. Nunca les creo nada, pero la foto me resultaba conocida y tengo ya experiencia en estafas y buscar estafadores. Busque su foto en internet y me guió hacia ustedes.
tengo las mismas fotos que han subido. no es nada nuevo. Espero que la información les sirva.
Me encantaría saber como sigo, si tienen forma de guiarme en los pasos a seguir.

Desde ya, les estoy agradecida por la información
/
Last e-mail with which we converse daily.

It says to be called Jack Morrison, being from Tucson, who was in Italy a few days ago. He returned to his country, check the time and unless he flew in an ultra-fast jet, he could not arrive in 7 hours. I never believe anything, but the photo was familiar to me and I already have experience in scams and scammers. Look for your photo on the internet and guided me towards you.
I have the same photos that have been uploaded. It is nothing new. I hope the information serves you.
I would love to know how I continue, if you have a way to guide me in the steps to follow.

Of course, I'm grateful for the information
Mabel
New survivor

Re: jackm0246@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:31 pm

Mabel,

Thank you for sharing the details about the scammer with us.

Can you try, please, to post the emails/documents/pictures you received from this person and all other people contacting you on his behalf? Please remove all the elements about you - if mentioned in the messages - and keep just the details about the scammer, because if posted right those info may save another victim before to be too late.

If you don't know how to post, use, please, the email address in my signature line (below) and forward to me those details - we will post it for you.

You have here: http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopi ... =3&t=26504 a topic about what you need to do for protecting yourself after being targeted by a scammer.

Don't send them money. Don't reply to their emails and calls and also don't tell them you know they are scammers. Don't send them links to this report - as long as they are not aware about being reported, they will use the same details and anyone else in the same situation as you may find the scam report. Block them everywhere - change your email address, your skype and your phone number. As long as you keep the contact with the scammer you are in danger and and they will try to use another story to scam you again.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.