Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

carole_durandt@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

carole_durandt@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:43 pm

My name is Ms Carole, i am writing you from UK, Please i need to discuss something very vital with you, so respond to my mail for more discussion thanks.

Header:
Return-Path: <carole_durandt@yahoo.com>
Received: from jws700024.mail.ir2.yahoo.com by sendmailws101.mail.ir2.yahoo.com;
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016
Reply-To: Carole Durant <carole_durandt@yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <75639655.10098893.1482175924382@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Hi

Hello My Dear.
How are you today? I appreciate your response and your understanding to write me through my Email. I want to be kind, open minded and honest with you, i am a woman who have seen things about life and who equally can describe much about life, I have been in the social circle for many years, although it does not matter one's age, color or achievement, what matters in our life is your attribute towards kindness and sincerity to humanity which stand as the fundamental right of every humans, i believe that is the most important thing in life.

Dear i had been hardworking all my life and must think of something better to enjoy my life and probably have a family, maybe relocate and start investing in other things, anyway i will like to tell you more about myself, my name is Ms Carole Durant, am from France, a citizen of France but i left France at Age of 12 Years to England United Kingdom, which to the glory of God am working as a Senior Audit/banker in Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom. I am 34 years old but to me i believe age does not matter in life what matters is how you make good use of it.

I got married here in UK London and had a kid, but unfortunately the child died and after that i got some issues with my husband and finally it leads to divorced from my husband and he married to another woman, the issue that lead to the divorce was that he keeps complaining about my busy schedules of my banking work/activities as an accounting/auditing worker that i don't have much time for him and our kid before she passed away but i keep telling him to excises patient but he refused to understand that i was pursuing a goal that will be for the betterment of the family. I told him that soon i will resign and we will have enough time for each other hoping that one day things will normalized but he wouldn't listen to that until it lead to divorce. His impatient caused it although it's over between me and him now.

I am happy alone because I have everything i need, this is why I think of relocating to another country to get into investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able to manage on my own, Please would you tell me more about yourself too? I would like to know more about you for me to know if we can achieve this goal together, your marital status and your country of origin. Attach with this mail is my pictures and I will want you to send yours as well. I will be glad to hear from you soon
Yours Sincerely,
Ms Carole Durant.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: carole_durandt@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:08 am

My name is Ms Carole, i am writing you from UK, Please i need to discuss something very vital with you, so respond to my mail for more discussion thanks.

Header:
Return-Path: <carole_durandt@yahoo.com>
Received: from jws600022.mail.sg3.yahoo.com by sendmailws112.mail.sg3.yahoo.com;
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017
Reply-To: Carole Durant <carole_durandt@yahoo.com>
Subject: Halo
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

carole_durandt@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:29 pm

Hello Dear this is me Carole Durant.

How are you doing today? Here is my phone number (+447977689391) but please we cannot make voice calls until the transfer is completed. You can SMS me, but even the sms isn't safe while the transfer is ongoing because based on my position in this bank, every of my communication is been monitored. So now read carefully, here in UK, we're having terrorism crises and my nation is facing great challenges to our security, everything is been observed, if any huge amount of fund is been sent or received by any person either in or outside the country, everything is censored to determine whether the transaction is legitimate or not, therefore I would like to request your maximum secrecy.

Don't call me on phone and Don't talk to people about this arrangement. Whatever you need to know, just ask me on mail and i shall give you proper direction (s) on how we can proceed. According to what you have demanded for which is a vital documents that will cover this, I think you should contact the bank first as to know what there response will look like before we go ahead on any documents. I've drafted a letter of demand, fill it and send to bank immediately, for their consideration and action, keep me informed with their feedback whenever they replied you.

I shall provide all information about the account and it's late owner, while also guiding you to deal safely with every concerned bank departments. Be sure that this information is between us, What i want you to do now is to apply for the release of the fund into your account, Make sure you keep a top secret of this transaction because i don't want any staff of the bank to know that i am responsible for this transaction. This is where i lay the hope of our future survival, and its was the reason I tried to explain for your best understanding

You should not change your name and nationality in this transaction because you are going to apply as the business partner to the deceased customer. Note, if you send this letter to the bank, the bank will not delay to contact you, but you should not respond back to the bank until i direct you on what to do. This is to avoid mistake from your part , See the official letter below, send it through the bank email address and get back to me as soon as they replied. contact the bank through the e-mail address as follows.

BANK DETAILS:.....

ISLAMIC BANK OF BRITAIN PLC UNITED KINGDOM
Managing Director, Sultan Ahmed Choudhury

ADDRESS PO Box 12461 77 Edgware Road, Paddington London, W2 2HZ United Kingdom
PHONE +447870826296
BANK E-mail: ( info_ibbunitedkingdom@consultant.com )

Immediately this fund is transferred into your account, then i will obtain visa to your country for the disbursement of the fund according to my proposal ratio, Immediately you apply update me that you have sent the letter to the bank.

SEND THIS MESSAGE TO BANK E-MAIL IMMEDIATELY.

To The Manager Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom
Managing Director, Sultan Ahmed Choudhury
Address PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ United Kingdom
Phone +447870826296
Bank Email: ( info_ibbunitedkingdom@consultant.com ) and ( islamicbankofbritainunitedkingdom@consultant.com )

APPLICATION FOR REQUEST OF CLAIM
Sir,
I am ............ the business partner to Late Mr Sulenga Mwansa, who was assassinated on January 13, 2008 when Gun men shot him while still inside the capital Libya, Tripoli After his funeral celebration, i discovered that he have an unclaimed balance £8.5 Million deposited in your bank when he was alive. I hereby wish to bring to your notice that i am eager to apply for the funds claim as his business partner to enable your bank release and transfer his balance account of (£8.5 Million) into my nominated bank account, Upon your urgent response to this effect, I will send you my bank account information for the transfer of the above mentioned sum. So i expect that your bank management will pay an urgent/adequate attention to my request and communicate to me further with the related forms and documents necessary to claim this above mentioned sum without delay. I apologize for late application for this claim as i have been arranging other things left since his sudden death occurred.
Yours sincerely............

Phone:
+447870826296
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange

+447977689391
Number billable as mobile number
Original network provider* Orange
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info_ibbunitedkingdom@consultant.com carole_durandt@yahoo.co

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:39 pm

ISLAMIC BANK OF BRITAIN-AL RAYAN BANK

Image result for islamic bank of britain logo
77 Edgware Road, Paddington
London, W2 2HZ
Direct Tel: +44(0) 7870 826 296.
Fax: +44 (1)21 4567 840
Date- 11/1/2017

Opening Hours:

Mon: 09:30 - 17:00
Tue: 09:30 - 17:00
Wed: 10:00 - 17:00
Thu: 09:30 - 17:00
Fri: 09:30 - 17:00
Sat: 09:30 - 13:00

ATTENTION:- Dear Customer,

Download/open files attachments (telegraphy forms) to carefully read and comply with Islamic Bank of Britain® telegraphy Terms & Conditions.

• Your requested closure of the dormant account and transfer of entire fund thereof, to your account.
• But we've not received any evidence or documents supporting the requested transfer instrument applied for.
• Accordingly, confirm to us that the requested transaction attached here originated from you.

• Send copy of the Death Certificate of the Deceased Mr Sulenga Mwansa.

• Send copy of the deposit Certificate or funds placement certificate, issued on 16th August, 2004.

• Send photocopy of your National Identity card or International Passport or Driver's license; or any other form of identity card (Note: must be valid).

• Send details of your choice Bank account for the remittances and let us know if you have a UK bank account.
• You are therefore advised to carefully study the 2 file/form attachments and fill the appropriate information in the provided columns as speculated by management, to enable us verify your data and be able to satisfactory make statement related to your application.

• We have to verify your information, signature and all requested data, as against other details and information we hold for you.
It's important you send Us your feedback within 24 hours.

Regards! Sultan Ahmed Choudhury
MD,
Commercial & Private Banking, Islamic Bank of Britain® plc, London
Image result for islamic bank of britain current logo
VERY IMPORTANT REMINDER.
If you found this message in your spam folder, please kindly move the message to your inbox to enable you click the uploaded link (on the attached telegraphy file/forms) please do not delete this message because we have not saved it in our data base and wouldn't miss a chance to help you in any way we can.

Header:
Return-Path: <info_ibbunitedkingdom@consultant.com>
Received: from [41.82.23.37] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa02.server.lan (via HTTP);
Wed, 11 Jan 2017
From: Islamic Bank Britain <info_ibbunitedkingdom@consultant.com>
Subject: FROM THE DESK OF Sultan Ahmed Choudhury MD, IBB-AL RAYAN

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.82.23.37<br>Originating ISP: Autonomous System<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

20170111233745-6b19dca7-me.jpg

20170111233746-28c0164d-me.jpg

Hi,
Have you heard from the bank?

Added Phone number;
+441214567840
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Birmingham
Original network provider* BT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

carole_durandt@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:21 pm

Dear, send the two fills sent to you by the bank so that i will tell you what o do about it.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

carole_durandt@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:29 pm

Hi
I am so glad reading from you now and to see you have contacted the bank and they have responded to you, now make sure you read this very carefully so you can understand. I have gone through the 2 files that the bank sent to you and I have understood what they are requesting for, of which I have all the information with me and I am sending it to you now so you can fill it to the file and send to the bank.

Listen very carefully to avoid any mistake, you have to print out the 2 files and use a PEN in filling this below information to the file titled OFFICIAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE DISEASED FORM.

1: Full name================ Mr, Sulenga Mwansa
2: Occupation=============== Business Tycoon & Medical Adviser
3: Home address============Tripoli Ave-Deltona, FL 32725, EEUU, Libya.
4: country of origin===========Libya
5: place / Date of Birth========November 1, 1944. General Hospital Libya
6: Wife Name ===============Mrs Aisha Mulenga
7: No Child
8: Your relationship with the deceased=========== He is my Business partner
9: Account type ============================= Company acceptance
10: Account number========================== SID5813060001, Swift Code====IBOBGB48XXX, Location Code==== 48, Branch Code===XXXX
11: Account Title============================= Mr, Sulenga Mwansa
12: Date account was opened=================== 16th October,2004
13: Year the fund was completely deposited========27th June, 2007.

And on the second file titled PRIVACY ACT STATEMENT, you have to also fill all necessary information about you as requested by the bank all with PEN. Then immediately after you have printed out the 2 files and fill the required information with PEN both your own information and Late Mwansa’s information, you have to send them to me for confirmation before you send it to the bank.

The reason you are sending it to me is for me to go through it and see if there is any mistake.
Do this immediately and make sure you don’t make any mistake.
I am waiting for the 2 files as soon as you have filled them up with the required information thanks.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info_ibbunitedkingdom@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:02 pm

ISLAMIC BANK OF BRITAIN-AL RAYAN BANK

Image result for islamic bank of britain logo
77 Edgware Road, Paddington
London, W2 2HZ
Direct Tel: +44(0) 7870 826 296.
Fax: +44 (1)21 4567 840
Date- 14/1/2017

Opening Hours:

Mon: 09:30 - 17:00
Tue: 09:30 - 17:00
Wed: 10:00 - 17:00
Thu: 09:30 - 17:00
Fri: 09:30 - 17:00
Sat: 09:30 - 13:00

ATTENTION:- Dear Customer,

Our bank ISLAMIC BANK OF BRITAIN PLC LONDON (IBB) has confirmed the receipt of the files requested and it has been approved correctly, and the payment reservation order has been made for the remittance.Meanwhile you have to fill the NEXT OF KIN CLAIM DEPOSIT FORM and send to us as well. Before the fund will be finally transferred to your nominated account as requested, be notified that you have to present this following Including any of your valid identity card:...

(1) THE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF OUR LATE CUSTOMER Mr. SULENGA MWANSA
(2) THE STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT ISSUED TO LATE. MR SULENGA MWANSA DURING THE FUND DEPOSIT.
(3) AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM AS THE LEGAL BENEFICIARY.
(4) ATTESTATION LETTER FROM THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT.
(5) A NON-RESIDENT CERTIFICATE.

Item 3, 4 and 5 must have to be endorsed here in Britain by a reputable advocate, for the release order of the said fund to your nominated bank account as per your wish. You are to provide the above listed documents within the next 6 working days as our banking terms and policy stipulates.

You must swear and affidavit before the SUPREME COURT OF BRITAIN, that you are the rightful/authentic next of kin to our deceased customer MR SULENGA MWANSA, all formal procedures must be satisfied. This must be signed by the BRITAIN court registrar.

OPTIONAL: In alternative whereby you cannot be able to come over to Scotland London to submit the valued documents as our financial action 2003 demands, you have the lawful right as the successor to contact our bank financial attorney to carry out the responsibilities on your behalf.

YOU CAN CONTACT OUR BANK ATTORNEY GENERAL FOR THE DOCUMENTS ITEM 3, 4, AND 5.

Senior Advocate Barrister Fred Harrison,
The solicitor in charge of ISLAMIC/AL RAYAN BANK OF BRITAIN UNITED KINGDOM.
Address:.............1 American Square, crosswall London EC3N 2SG United Kingdom.
Name:................Barrister Fred Harrison
Phone Number:..+44 (0) 7053 833 257
Email:................(fredharrisonuklawchambers@consultant.com) OR (barristerfredharrisonuklawfirms@consultant.com)

Be informed that instantly the bank confirmed the receipt of the above requested documents here in our bank, an immediate approval of the said fund shall commence to your nominated bank account within the next 48hours.
Note: you are instructed to proceed with an immediate effect to enable us carry out these transaction to your account without further delay.
Thanks for your co-operation and congratulations in advance.

Managing Director.
Regards! Sultan Ahmed Choudhury MD,
Commercial & Private Banking, Islamic Bank of Britain® plc, London
Image result for islamic bank of britain current logo
VERY IMPORTANT REMINDER.
If you found this message in your spam folder, please kindly move the message to your inbox to enable you click the uploaded link (on the attached telegraphy file/forms) please do not delete this message because we have not saved it in our data base and wouldn't miss a chance to help you in any way we can.

Phone:
+447053833257
Number billable as personal number
Original network provider* Simwood eSMS Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fredharrisonuklawchambers@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:38 pm

HON. BARRISTER FRED HARRISON LAW CHAMBERS,
EQUAL RIGHT LAW CHAMBERS OF ATTORNEY AND OATH ASSOCIATION. {Esq BICBA IBA LCLCBA Senior Attorney at Law BL LL.M Principal partner @_@FRED HARRISON CHAMBERS & CO.} Independent Legal Solicitors & Corporate Attorneys for England and Wales
TELEPHONE +44 07053833257.

DATE: 14-1-2017.

Client:..

SEQUEL TO YOUR E-MAIL WHICH I RECEIVED HERE IN MY CHAMBERS TODAY IN REGARDS TO THE SPECIFIED LEGAL DOCUMENTS SOLICITED BY THE ISLAMIC BANK OF GREAT BRITAIN.

THIS LAW CHAMBERS WISH TO APPRISE YOU ON OUR LEGAL PROCEDURES BEFORE A SERVICE OF THIS VALUE CAN BE RENDERED.

FIRST, A CONSULTATION FEE OF (£850 GBP. GENERAL BRITISH POUNDS) HAS TO BE PAID TO THIS LAW FIRM TO COMMENCE A LEGAL PROCESS IN GETTING THE SPECIFIED LEGAL DOCUMENTS.

SECONDLY, YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS/DATA IS NEEDED VIA EMAIL. BELOW ARE THE INFORMATION WHICH ARE NECESSARY FOR MAKING SUCH DOCUMENTS BY THIS NOBLE LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY.

1. YOUR NAME IN FULL:........................
2. YOUR HOME ADDRESS/COUNTRY:........................
3. YOUR DATE OF BIRTH:..........................
4. YOUR PROFESSION/OCCUPATION:.........................
5. PHONE NUMBER OR FAX, IF ANY:..........................
6. MARITAL STATUS:..........................
7, YOUR PASSPORT OR ANY GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID NUMBERS:.......................

THIS ABOVE MENTIONED INFORMATION'S ARE NECESSARY AS IT WILL BE USED TO ENDORSE THE MENTIONED LEGAL DOCUMENTS.

NOTE: BEFORE THIS LAW CHAMBERS CAN TAKE UP ACTION ON THIS, THE CONSULTATION FEE MUST HAVE TO BE PAID, THEREFORE RESPOND BACK TO THIS MAIL IF YOU ARE READY TO MAKE THE PAYMENT OF (£850 GBP. GENERAL BRITISH POUNDS) SO I WE CAN UPDATE YOU WITHE INFORMATION TO MAKE THE PAYMENT.

BEST REGARDS, YOURS IN SERVICE.
EQUAL RIGHT LAW CHAMBERS OF ATTORNEY AND OATH ASSOCIATION. {Esq BICBA IBA LCLCBA Senior Attorney at Law BL LL.M Principal partner @_@FRED HARRISON CHAMBERS & CO.} Independent Legal Solicitors & Corporate Attorneys for England and Wales
TELEPHONE +44 07053833257.
Our priority is to render a good service to honest clients.

Capture.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

carole_durandt@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:06 am

Hi
This is really awesome and I am so happy that we have gone this far, now dear you can view the attachment as i have just forwarded the Death Certificate and the Statement of Account Certificate of the late Sulenga and send to the bank immediately. Now from the mail you forwarded to me i can see you have contacted Barrister Fred Harrison and he is ready to prepare the documents, I must say I am happy because everything is working out as planned. Now I can see that Barrister Fred is asking for a consultation fee and also he is requesting for your information which he will use to prepare the documents.

You have to immediately send the 850 pounds to him and also send your information's so he will not waste any time in preparing the documents. Remember I told you I don’t want the lawyer nor the bank to know that I am behind this for if they find out, it will disestablish our plans. So you have to do this without wasting anytime, send your information’s to the lawyer and also send the money to him which he has requested for so he will start making the documents.

Remember that immediately the money is transferred to your account, i will resign from my job and immediately come over to your country so we can divide the money as I told you earlier, you will take your own share and I will take mine, thereafter I can invest there in your country and we will run the business together and live happiness.

Am happy the almighty God has answered our prayers for making everything to be working out smoothly and I know once you send your information and the money to barrister Fred, he will instantly get the documents and the bank will make the transfer to your account. I will be expecting to hear when you will tell me the progress on the lawyer making the documents.
Yours,
Carole Durant.

20170117000419-91b308eb-me.jpg

20170117000421-76b09151-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fredharrisonuklawchambers@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:08 am

TELEPHONE +4407053833257.

DATE: 16-1-2017.

Client:..

PRIOR TO YOUR MAIL I WISH TO KNOW WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SEND THE MONEY FOR THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.