Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrbankimoon89@ymail.com investigatiionsoios009@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

uchechambers_san1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 05, 2016 6:18 pm

Your Ref: INT/ATM/122
People
UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION <uchechambers_san1@yahoo.com> Today at 5:09
Message body
UNITED NATIONS OFFICE
FOR THE COORDINATION OF
HUMANITARIAN AFFAIR.

Our Ref: UN/ANT/UAL

Dear Sir,

Compliment of the season in this Second Quarter of the Year 2016. Inline with the United Nations Millennium Development Goal to eradicate poverty and hunger by the year 2016, I am directed to inform you that your payment verification and confirmations is completed, Therefore we are happy to inform you that arrangements have been concluded to effect your payment as soon as possible in our bid for transparency.

It is my pleasure to inform you that ATM Card Number: 4848422190781314 have been approved in your favor, The ATM Card Value is $32,500,000.00 USD (THIRTY TWO MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS) and This is an Opened and Non-Restricted ATM CARD and it will deliver to you within 24hrs upon your compliance with the payment bank.

You are therefore advised to contact the paying bank. The African Development Bank Group and demand to speak to the New Director of International Remittance Department(Dr.Donald Lukas) on his direct telephone number +2348057666733 ,EMAIL:adbgbank0011@gmail.com. We also advise you to furnish the following informations below for the delivery of the atm card to you.

FULL NAME:

RECEIVING HOME/OFFICE ADDRESS:

WORKING MOBILE TELEPHONE NO:

A COPY OF PASSPORT/DRIVING LICENCE.

Kindly provide the above mentioned information to the bank for the delivery of the atm card to you and most importantly,Call Dr.Donald Lukas on the phone +234-805-766-6733 immediately you receive this mail for confirmation.
Congratulations once again.

Best Regards,
Mrs.Glory Woods
UNITED NATIONS OFFICE
FOR THE COORDINATION OF
HUMANITARIAN AFFAIR.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

preciousmetal64@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon May 30, 2016 6:34 pm

Return-Path: <preciousmetal64@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 17:27:46 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: <preciousmetal64@yahoo.com>
Subject: Dear Partner

Dear Partner

I am an investment consultant working with WORLD BANK Zurich at their offshore department Africa. I will be happy to work this deal out with you if you have a corporate or personal Bank Account and if you are capable to keep TOP SECRET. I need strong Assurance that you will never let me down, if I transfer this money to your account.
During one of our periodic auditing I discovered a dormant accounts with holding balance of $32,500,000.00 USD (THIRTY TWO MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS).

It is my pleasure to inform you that ATM Card Number: 4848422190781314 have been approved in your favor,The ATM Card Value is $32,500,000.00 USD (THIRTY TWO MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS) and This is an Opened and Non-Restricted ATM CARD and it will deliver to you within 24hrs upon your compliance with the payment bank

Your Full Name.........................?
Your address............................?
Your phone no...................................?
Your Occupation.................................?
Age....................................?
Also needed, a Scan copy of your In’t Passport/ID Card............?

Tell me more about yourself, while I look forward to receive the above information.
I want to re-assure you that this business is risk-free and you can send an empty account to receive the funds, provided that the account is capable to receive incoming funds.
Thank you for your time and attention, I looked forward to receive your prompt reply

Warmest regards,
Best Regards,
Mr.Rose John
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

john.colvin1@rocketmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:01 pm

People
JUSTICE JOHN COLVIN <john.colvin1@rocketmail.com> Today at 17:48
Message body
UNITED NATIONS OFFICE
FOR THE COORDINATION OF
HUMANITARIAN AFFAIR.

Dear Sir ,

Compliment of the season in this Second Quarter of the Year 2016. Inline with the United Nations Millennium Development Goal to eradicate poverty and hunger by the year 2016, I am directed to inform you that your payment verification and confirmations is completed, Therefore we are happy to inform you that arrangements have been concluded to effect your payment as soon as possible in our bid for transparency.

It is my pleasure to inform you that ATM Card Number: 4848422190781314 have been approved in your favor, The ATM Card Value is $32,500,000.00 USD (THIRTY TWO MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS) and This is an Opened and Non-Restricted ATM CARD and it will deliver to you within 24hrs upon your compliance with the payment bank.

You are therefore advised to contact the paying bank. The African Development Bank Group and demand to speak to the New Director of International Remittance Department(Dr.Donald Lukas) on his direct telephone number +234-805-766-6733,EMAIL:ad_groupbank11@yahoo.com We also advise you to furnish the following informations below for the delivery of
the atm card to you.

FULL NAME:John P. Reidy

RECEIVING HOME/OFFICE ADDRESS:41900 Ivy St Murrieta,Ca 92562

WORKING MOBILE TELEPHONE NO: +19512333350

A COPY OF PASSPORT/DRIVING LICENCE.G0562915
Kindly provide the above mentioned information to the bank for the delivery of the atm card to you and most importantly,Call Dr.Donald Lukas on the phone +2348057666733 immediately you receive this mail for confirmation.

Best Regards,
Mrs Rose Woods
UNITED NATIONS OFFICE
FOR THE COORDINATION OF
HUMANITARIAN AFFAIR
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

johncolviin@rocketmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:34 pm

PAYMENT
People
Barrister John Colvin <johncolviin@rocketmail.com> Today at 23:13
Message body
Dear Sir,

Theme: Beneficiary/creditor/contractor to the government of Nigeria

RE: APPROVED CONTRACT PAYMENT OF US$32,500,000.00 IN YOUR FAVOUR.

As a result of the delay in the past, regarding the payment of your contract Funds.Lottery & Next-of-Kin, the United Nations has taken absolute measures to ensure that you receive your Contract/Lottery and Next of Kin sum from the AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK GROUP in this Third Quarter of year 2016 fiscal period.

This is in fulfillment of the promise made to the whole Foreign Contractors/Benenficiaries during the just concluded World Economic Summit, in Zurich-Switzerland, that every contractor/Beneficiary with the Federal Government of Nigeria will receive his/her outstanding contract fund without further delay from African Development Bank Group in respect of Dr.Donald Lukas The Director of International Remittance Department.

In view of this, the UN has earmarked the total sum of US$ 32,500,000.00 (Thirty Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) positioned with the AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK GROUP NIGERIA for settlement of our indebtedness to you.So,this transaction is real and legitimate to the best of our knowledge.Consequently, for proper Accountability/Transparency in this exercise UN have set up this office to verify and make adequate payment recommendation to every legitimate creditor immediately for on the spot release of your due claims. Upon the receipt of this message, kindly adhere to any instruction from the AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK GROUP VIA the DIRECTOR, INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT, Dr.Donald Lukas,Tel.: +234-805-766-6733,Fax:+234-234-1-7598505, Email: ad_groupbank11@yahoo.com for it is the only authorized body that issues CONTRACT & MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING of your fund.

Henceforth, stop further communication with any office of the Presidency, Central Bank of Nigeria,Other Commercial Bank in Nigeria, International and all local representatives in this respect, in your own interest (Be Warned).

Note: CONTRACT & MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING will be allocated to you for signing after the release of this fund by the African Development Bank today.So,Contact the above mentioned bank today and receive your fund from them and make sure you comply with the banking rules and regulations to enable the successfully transfer of your fund to your designated bank account and Congratulations.

YOU ARE ADVISED TO RE-COMFIRM YOUR INFORMATION TO AVOID TRANSFER OF THIS FUND INTO A WRONG ACCOUNT.

Your Bank Name:
Your Bank Address:
Your Bank Account No:
Routing No:
Swift Code No:
Account Name:
Full Name:
Home Address:
Your Direct Tel,Mobile & Fax No:
Age & Occupation :
A Copy of International Passport/Driving Licence

You have being approved to receive US$32,500,000.00 as your Contract/Inheritance payment from the African Development Bank Group.So,call Dr.Donald Lukas on his direct telephone number +234-805-766-6733 upon the receipt of the mail to confirm the mail to him very important.On behalf of the United Nations, I hereby extend my sincere invitation to you, to come and invest in any part of the World’s economy as soon as your fund is paid to you.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Yours faithfully,
MRS.ROSE WOODS
UNITED NATIONS ORGANISATION (U.N.O)
Wayne

Re: johncolviin@rocketmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:36 pm

Phone Numbers:
+2348057666733
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)

+23423417598505
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Ibadan

Profile elements:
Ken David / ken.david.507
Active September 10th, 2015
No workplaces to show
Studied at FUTO '00
Past: OKESCO VARSITY CAMPUS 94
No places to show
Married
Married since July 25, 2009
Interested In
Men and Women
ABOUT KEN
NOBODY PLANS TO FAIL BUT MANY FAILS TO PLAN AND IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN, YOU PLAN TO FAIL.
FAVORITE QUOTES
MUSIC AND LOVE

Capture.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:01 pm

AMOUNT; US$32,500,000.00 .
People
UNITED NATIONS OFFICE < john.colvin1@rocketmail.com > Today at 10:39
Message body
UNITED NATIONS FUNDS CLEARANCE AUTHORITY
INTERNATIONAL CLEARANCE & CERTIFICATION DEPT.

FROM: CHAIRMAN; United Nations Funds Clearance Authority (UNFCA).
ATTENTION PLEASE, READ CAREFULLY!! !
UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES
Internal Audit, Monitoring,Consulting And Investigations Division.
RE: SAFE-GUARDING THE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND : COMPLETING YOUR SUCCESS .

Dear Sir/Ma

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria recently from London-UK,after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania,Antarctica,South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the rate of scam activities going on in these two nations. You can go through the records, I have met with President Mr.Mohammadu Buhari of Nigeria and some other top concerned Banks officials here in Nigeria who claimed that they have been trying their best to make sure you receive your fund in your account without any further dealy.

Right now,as directed by our secretary general Mr.Ban Ki-Moon,We are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and other security agencies in the country and have decided to MONITOR your Fund Release because of what we finds out in our investigation that you are dealing with FAKE Offices and FAKE Bank Officials.

In our investigations, we finds out that you have received FRAUD ATM CARD/DOCUMENTS from Nigeria and other parts of the Africa and the world at large which the ATM CARD/DOCUMENTS was sent to you by IMPOSTORS that have been IMPERSONATING Banks in Nigeria and other countries. These are names of Banks they are IMPERSONATING, SKY BANK NIGERIA Plc , ACCESS BANK NIGERIA,UNITED BANK OF AFRICA,FCMB BANK,KEYSTONE BANK NIGERIA,ZENITH BANK NIGERIA PLC,ECOBANK,,BANK IN AFRICAN COUNTRIES, CITIBANK, HSBC BANK, BANK OF AMERICA ETC'S STOP DEALING WITH FAKE EFCC / FAKE UNITED NATIONS OFFICES / FAKE IMF OFFICES, THOSE PEOPLE ARE ALL CRIMINALS AND IMPOSTORS WHOM CALLED THEMSELVES BANK. BE WISE.

Based on this, The United Nation has signed DEED of agreement with Nigeria Government to commence and handle the Release of your Fund by CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA IN RESPECT OF MR.GODWIN EMEFIELE,THE GOVERNOR OF THE BANK to avoid any further delay of your Fund Release.You are advise to speak with the above on his direct telephone number +2348120918870 or EMAIL: centralbanknig011@yahoo.com immediately you receive this mail. You are advise also to send the following to him immediately you receive this mail for the claim of the said fund.

FULL NAME:

ADDRESS:

LAND TELEPHONE,MOBILE TELEPHONE,FAX NUMBER FOR EASY COMMUNICATIONS.

A COPY OF INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT/DRIVING LICENCE FOR IDENTIFICATION

BANK NAME:

BANK ADDRESS:

ACCOUNT NO:

ROUTING NO:

SWIFT CODE NO:

ACCOUNT NAME:

You are instructed to forward the informations to him immediately you receive this mail for the claim of the sum of US$32,500,000.00 and most importantly,call his direct telephone number on +234-8120918870 to confirm the mail to him and goodluck.

You have being approved to receive US$32,500,000.00Million as your payment.

IT TAKES US ONLY 24HRS TO COMPLETE THE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND.

%100 PERCENT GUARANTEE OF YOUR FUND RELEASE WITHIN 24HRS ONLY

MY BEST REGARDS.
Mr.Robert Clarke .
United Nation.

Phone Number:
+2348120918870
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Wayne

natbanknigplc01@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:17 pm

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE <natbanknigplc01@yahoo.co.uk> Today at 7:52
Reply-To: UNITED NATIONS OFFICE <adbgbankoo1@yahoo.com>
Message body

UN COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS UNIT.
REF/PAYMENTS CODE: 02245.

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family? You may not Understand why this mail came to you.

In regards to the recent meeting between the United Nations and the United States Government to restore the dignity and Economy of the Nations and also Based on the agreement with the World Bank Assistance to help and make the World a better place for all with the sole aim of abolishing poverty i send You this mail.

We have been having series of meetings for the past 6 months which ended 10th October,2016. This email is to all the people that have lost their properties In the earthquakes and tsunami and people that have been scammed in any part Of the world, the UNITED NATIONS have agreed to compensate them with the sum Of US$32,500,000.00(Thirty Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

Your name and email was in the list submitted by our Monitoring Team Of Economic and Financial Crime Commission observers and this is why we are Contacting you, this has been agreed upon and has been signed.

You are advised to contact Dr.Donald Lukas of African Development Bank Group as he is Our representative in Nigeria West Africa, contact him immediately for your ATM SWIFT CARD/International Bank Wire Transfer of US$32,500,000.00(Thirty Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).these funds are in a Bank for security purpose so the transfer will be made to any of your designated bank account in any part of the World.

You are therefore advice to contact: Dr.Donald Lukas ,Director International Remittance Department of AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK GROUP the (un)payiny bank Liaison Office in Lagos Nigeria, EMAIL:adbgbankoo1@yahoo.com,Tel:+234-805-766-6733 to collect your original payment slip with your pin and transfer access code. As soon as you submit these codes and our payment slip to your bank, they will credit your account without delay.

NOTE: YOU ARE ADVICED TO RE COMFIRM YOUR INFORMATION TO AVOID TRANSFER OF THIS FUND INTO A WRONG ACCOUNT.

Your Bank Name:
Your Bank Address:
Your Bank Account No:
Routing No:
Swift Code No:
Account Name:
Age & Occupation :
Your Driving liecnse:
Full Name:
Home Address:
Your Direct Telephone no,Mobile & Fax No:

Contact Dr.Donald Lukas of African Development Bank Group immediately for your Transfer of your fund or ATM CARD:EMAIL:adbgbankoo1@yahoo.com,Tel:+234-805-766-6733 and most importantly, call him on this telephone number +2348057666733 immediately you receive this mail to confirm the message.

Good luck and kind regards,
Mr. John Colvin
(UNITED NATIONS).
UN making the world a better place
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:45 pm

People
UNITED NATIONS OFFICE <john.colvin1@rocketmail.com> 23 Dec at 7:19 AM
Message body

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family? You may not Understand why this mail came to you.

In regards to the recent meeting between the United Nations and the United States Government to restore the dignity and Economy of the Nations and also Based on the agreement

with the World Bank Assistance to help and make the World a better place for all with the sole aim of abolishing poverty i send You this mail.

We have been having series of meetings for the past 6 months which ended 18th December,2016. This email is to all the people that have lost their properties In the earthquakes

and tsunami and people that have been scammed in any part Of the world, the UNITED NATIONS have agreed to compensate them with the sum Of US$32,500,000.00(Thirty Two Million

Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

Your name and email was in the list submitted by our Monitoring Team Of Economic and Financial Crime Commission observers and this is why we are Contacting you, this has been

agreed upon and has been signed.

You are advised to contact Dr.Donald Lukas of African Development Bank Group as he is Our representative in Nigeria West Africa, contact him immediately for your ATM SWIFT

CARD/International Bank Wire Transfer of US$32,500,000.00(Thirty Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).these funds are in a Bank for security purpose so the

transfer will be made to any of your designated bank account in any part of the World.

You are therefore advice to contact: Dr.Donald Lukas ,Director International Remittance Department of AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK GROUP the (un)paying bank Liaison Office in Lagos

Nigeria, EMAIL:adbgbankoo1@yahoo.com,Tel:+234-805-766-6733 to collect your original payment slip with your pin and transfer access code. As soon as you submit these codes and

our payment slip to your bank, they will credit your account without delay.

NOTE: YOU ARE ADVICE TO RE CONFIRM YOUR INFORMATION TO AVOID TRANSFER OF THIS FUND INTO A WRONG ACCOUNT.

Your Bank Name:
Your Bank Address:
Your Bank Account No:
Routing No:
Swift Code No:
Account Name:
Age & Occupation :
Your Driving liecnse:
Full Name:
Home Address:

Contact Dr.Donald Lukas of African Development Bank Group immediately for your Transfer of your fund or ATM CARD:EMAIL:adbgbankoo1@yahoo.com,Tel:+234-805-766-6733 and most

importantly, call him on this telephone number +2348057666733 immediately you receive this mail to confirm the message.

Mr. John Colvin
(UNITED NATIONS).
Wayne

unooffice1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:30 pm

AMOUNT; US$32,500,000.00
People
UNITED NATIONS ORGANISATION <unooffice1@yahoo.com> Today at 12:41
Message body

In regards to the recent meeting between the United Nations and the United States Government to restore the dignity and Economy of the Nations and also Based on the agreement with the World Bank Assistance to help and make the World a better place for all with the sole aim of abolishing poverty i send You this mail.

We have been having series of meetings for the past 6 months which ended 25th April,2017. This email is to all the people that have lost their properties In the earthquakes and tsunami and people that have been scammed in any part Of the world, the UNITED NATIONS have agreed to compensate them with the sum Of US$32,500,000.00(Thirty Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

Your name and email was in the list submitted by our Monitoring Team Of Economic and Financial Crime Commission observers and this is why we are Contacting you, this has been agreed upon and has been signed.

You are advised to contact Dr.Donald Lukas of African Development Bank Group as he is Our representative in Nigeria West Africa, contact him immediately for your ATM SWIFT CARD/International Bank Wire Transfer of US$32,500,000.00(Thirty Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)these funds are in a Bank for security purpose so the transfer will be made to any of your designated bank account in any part of the World.

You are therefore advice to contact: Dr.Donald Lukas ,Director International Remittance Department of AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK GROUP the (un)paying bank Liaison Office in Lagos Nigeria, EMAIL:adbgbankoo1@yahoo.com,Tel:+234-805-766-6733 to collect your original payment slip with your pin and transfer access code. As soon as you submit these codes and our payment slip to your bank, they will credit your account without delay.

NOTE: YOU ARE ADVISED TO RE CONFIRM YOUR INFORMATION TO AVOID TRANSFER OF THIS FUND INTO A WRONG ACCOUNT.

Your Bank Name:
Your Bank Address:
Your Bank Account No:
Routing No:
Swift Code No:
Account Name:
Age & Occupation :
Your Driving License:
Full Name:
Home Address:

You are advise to Contact Dr.Donald Lukas of African Development Bank Group immediately for your Transfer of your fund or ATM CARD:EMAIL:adbgbankoo1@yahoo.com,Tel:+234-805-766-6733 and most importantly, call him on this telephone number +2348057666733 immediately you receive this mail to confirm the message.

Mrs. Rose Woods
(UNITED NATIONS).
Wayne

repof_adbgbankgroupusa1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:09 am

People
UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION <repof_adbgbankgroupusa1@yahoo.com> Today at 8:51
Reply-To: UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION <adbgbanko011@yahoo.com>
Message body

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE
FOR THE COORDINATION OF
HUMANITARIAN AFFAIR.

Dear Sir,

Compliment of the season in this Third Quarter of the Year 2017. Inline with the United Nations Millennium Development Goal to eradicate poverty and hunger by the year 2017, Iam

directed to inform you that your payment verification and confirmations is completed, Therefore we are happy to inform you that arrangements have been concluded to effect your

payment as soon as possible in our bid for transparency.

It is my pleasure to inform you that ATM Card Number: 4848422190781314 have been approved in your favor, The ATM Card Value is $32,500,000.00 USD (THIRTY TWO MILLION,FIVE

HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS) and This is an Opened and Non-Restricted ATM CARD and it will deliver to you within 24hrs upon your compliance with the payment bank.

You are therefore advised to contact the paying bank. The African Development Bank Group and demand to speak to the New Director of International Remittance Department(Dr.Donald

Lukas) on his direct telephone number +234-805-766-6733,EMAIL:adbgbanko011@yahoo.com. We also advise you to furnish the following informations below for the delivery of the

atmcard to you.

FULL NAME:

RECEIVING HOME/OFFICE ADDRESS:

WORKING MOBILE TELEPHONE NO:

A COPY OF PASSPORT/DRIVING LICENCE.

Kindly provide the above mentioned information to the bank for the delivery of the atm card to you and most importantly,Call Dr.Donald Lukas on the phone +2348057666733

immediately you receive this mail for confirmation.

Best Regards,
Mrs.Rose Woods
UNITED NATIONS OFFICE
FOR THE COORDINATION OF
HUMANITARIAN AFFAIR
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.