Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Addis Wubie

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Addis Wubie

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:21 am

eastherkami@yahoo.com

On 4pp l, username priscluv

Hello
My name is Easter, i saw your profile today and became
interested in you,i will also like to know you more
and i want you to send your email direct to my email id
so i can give you picture for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address.eastherkami@yahoo.com
I believe we can move from here! remember distance
or color does not matter anything in life but love matters allot
I am awaiting for your mail to my email address above.
Easter

Profile elements:

I am a:Woman
Birthday:14.02.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

To eastherkami@yahoo.com
Opened 28-Apr-12 at 11:20:04 PM (GMT +1:00) - 8 min 30 sec after sending
Opened on 41.83.23.251

IP: 41.83.23.251
Decimal: 693311483
Hostname: 41.83.23.251
ISP: SONATEL
Organization: SONATEL

On BlackPlanet, with the same massmail text, username priscluv12, no picture
Sex: Female
Last Login: March 28
Race: Other
Zodiac: Leo
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: eastherkami@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 01, 2012 12:46 am

Email:

Nice to hear back from you.

How was your night over there in your country and the day,i believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere there in your country is very nice today? Mine was a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Easter Kami. i am (23yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Liberia in Africa,5.4ft tall, fair in complexion, single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father DR. GIBSON U.KAMI. was the managing director of KAMI FOUNDATIONS (Ltd) in MONROVIA (the capital city of LIBERIA,my country) before the rebels attacked our house. i was lucky that day the incident took place ,i was in the school because we were writing our first semester examination, and it was when i came back from school, i met corpses of almost every member of my family in blood. so i screened and ran out of the house, heading to unknown destination, before the International Red Cross came across me in the bush and rescued me and later on, i was taken to Senegal, Where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.
I would like to know more about you,Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently,I will tell you more about myself in my next mail,Attached here is my picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours ,
Easter

Picture:

Header:

Received: from [41.83.15.76]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 02:17:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU.

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.83.15.76
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Camella West camellawest1010@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Thu May 10, 2012 9:24 pm

From Friendsy: Camella West camellawest1010@yahoo.com

Darling,this is all about me please help me‏

Hi Dear One
I am really happy with your response to my invitation. My Name is Miss Camella West ,i am 23 years old girl but an orphan. My late father was the Deputy General Manager with CNPC oil company at the Khartoum refinery in Sudan he died alongside with my beloved mother on their way driving home, by a coincidental bomb explosion.You can read more about my country in the BBC news.( http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6469857.stm) (http://www.aiddarfur.org/site/c.ntJ2IeM ... 9/Home.htm ? source = k1001)

When my father died, i was living happily with my Uncle until things changed and he wanted me to be fooling around, Because I refused to travel with him to Senegal where my father deposited the sum of US$5.7m. with my name as the next of kin. After he have succeeded in exposing my two immediate young sisters to the Darfur region crises of which till now my two sisters are lost without seeing their body.
He begged me to follow him to Senegal but i refused, because he has been contacting the bank for the claim of the deposited fund and the bank asked him to provide the legal prove documents which it is only me that has the documents after my father and he threatened to kill me, that is why i ran away and came to Senegal where the money is deposited. Because am afraid he may kill me even if I provide the documents, after he succeed in transferring the money to his account or I will still be running the risk of his betrayal with the whole money.
Meanwhile I had to contact the bank were the money is deposited to acquire guideline on how to claim my money. But they mandated me to present a trustee who will stand on my behalf, because that is what my father signed with them so that i may not get the money and mishandle it.

Actually in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me to relocate to Western World for a better life; i have chosen to contact you after my prayers and i believe you will not try to cheat me but rather take me as your own Person. Though you may wonder why i am so soon giving this to you without seeing you, well i will say that my instant still tells me that you could be true to me. Briefly, i want you to stand on my behalf and transfer the money into your account. Then immediately after the transfer, i will come over to your country to stay and invest the money into any lucrative business venture of your recommendation as you will guide me to execute the investment seeing that i have no business experience for now.

However, I shall forward to you the necessary deposit details together with full contact information of the bank as soon as you confirm your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i will as well get married when i come to your country so that i can start to plan my future with my husband since i have lost my parents and two sisters, as i was in my 1st year in the university when the crisis started.
It is my intention to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your assistance while the balance shall be my investment capital. But if you are not married then God will have his way between you and me. This is the reason why i decided to contact you. I have contacted the Bank and they told me that i am free to claim the money as the next of kin of my late father also to the money. i am presently living in (UNITED NATIONS REFUGEE CAMP) as a refugee.

I am waiting to hear from you soon
With Loves & Regards
Miss Camella

Ip Address: 41.82.99.82 Senegal

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Queen Nicolas Morgan <queenm02@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 17, 2012 3:30 pm

On 4pp l:

Hello Dear,
my name is Queen i saw your profile. and i love it i think we can make it together,please i will like you to email me back through my email thus ( queenm02@yahoo.com ) .I will be waiting to receive your lovely reply soon,
Queen Nicolas Morgan.

email Box ( queenm02@yahoo.com )

Profile elements:

queenm02
I am a:Woman
Birthday:09.09.1987
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

Email:

Greetings,

How are you today? i am very happy to your responce of my mail i sent to you in your address , I am Miss Queen Nicolas Morgan Age 24 ft 5/6 wt 59 i am the only daughter of Late Mr Nicolas Morgan from Ivory Coast in west Africa,who died during the war in my country My father was the personal adviser to our former head of state( LATE GEN ROBERT GUEI ) he is the owner of Morgan Cocoa industries ( LTD ) before he was assassinated alongside with my mother on a cold blood morning.
But i managed to escape for my dear life and ran into a neighboring country,( Dakar ) the capital of ( Senegal ) and i am residing in Orphanage home.

Meanwhile,I am writing to you now in a Reverends computer and will like to know you the more before i give you more details about me,

I will like to know what you do for a living, Here is my pictures, i will show you more of me when i know and see yours.Awaiting for your reply soonest!
From Miss Queen Nicolas Morgan

Header:

Received: from [41.208.184.46]
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 00:20:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Greetings,

Originating IP: 41.208.184.46
Originating ISP: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

meeka_alkhalifa@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:13 am

on date o mat:

meeka175 (23)
Sent on: 23.07.2012 - 20:54 h

Hello
(meeka_alkhalifa@yahoo.com)
My name is meeka I am tall ,good looking, perfect body figure and sexy. I saw your profile

and was delighted to contact you, I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring man

that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please

contact me directly through my email address(meeka_alkhalifa@yahoo.com) so that I can also

send my picture directly to you.
regards
meeka
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

tinaand2222@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:51 am

abusing stolen pictures of Ethiopian Super Model Addis Wubie.

On net log,

Hello
My name is tina ,i want to be your friend,i will tell you more about my self and also give you my picture if you contact me at my private email

CONTACT ME DIRECTLY IN MY EMAIL BOX PLEASE

tinaand2222@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

kckc4u
female - 26 years, France
1 273 visitors since 31 March 2010.

Hello
My name is Peace,i want to be your friend,i will tell you more about my self and also give you my picture if you contact me at my private email
CONTACT ME DIRECTLY IN MY EMAIL BOX PLEASE

tinaand2222@yahoo.com

The second picture is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

tinaand2222@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:26 pm

Email:

My dear
How is your day.
Mine is well here in Dakar, Thanks for your email.
As I said, my name is Tina James, Am 23yrs tall girl, fair-skinned, very good point that is very simple sharing, giving, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trustworthy. I really want to have a good relationship with you. A relationship of deep feeling that will build mutual understanding, I am from Ivory Coast in West Africa, and am currently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of civil war in my country .. My late father Dr. James Toure was the personal adviser to the former head of state of Ivory Coast before the rebels attacked my house one morning, killing my mother and father. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where I am now living in a refugee camp. I send and receive e-mails in the office of our Reverend, that its so nice to me since I became close to him during a visit to the clinic in the camp when she was sick. I would like to know more about you. His likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what they are currently doing. I'll tell you more about myself in my next mail.Hoping to hearing from you ASAP.
Miss Tina

Header:

Received: from [41.83.25.114]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 07:42:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: from Tina

Originating IP: 41.83.25.114
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Lucy Viarey lucyviarey20@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:27 am

From 4pp l.com: lucy2u, 27, New York, USA

Spam:
Hello
My name is Lucy,
i saw your profile today at (http://www.4pp l.com) and became interested in you, i will also like to know you more, and i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address (lucyviarey20@yahoo.com)
I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
(Remember that distance or co-lour does not matter but love matters allot in life.

Please do not contact me in the site email, contact me directly in my box at (lucyviarey20@yahoo.com) because I'm really interesting in knowing you.

yours new friend.
Lucy.

Email:
Hello Dear,
I am more than happy in your urgent response. how are you today? l hope fine. mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal. my name is miss Lucy Viarey I am (23) years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,l am from Liberia in West Africa and presently l am residing in a church orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago. I lost my both Parents during this deadly political war that damaged thousands of innocent souls in Liberia my family was among the first target of the rebels because my late father was successful business man and also a politician supporting the present Government then. l managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where l am seeking asylum and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Liberia.

I would like to know more about you.your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. attached here is my picture.hoping to hear from you soonest.

Yours Forever,
Lucy

Ip address: 41.82.147.68 Dakar Senegal

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

sandrapeterson1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:05 am

Using the chearleader picture on net log,

Hello It is my pleasure to contact you,
I'm looking for a honest one for true
love and I think I have found you.You
can get back to me through my e-mail.
(sandrapeterson1@yahoo.com) Awaiting your
response as soon as possible.

Profile elements:

petersonsandra911
female - 22 years, Uşak, Turkey
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Sandra Peterson <sandrapeterson1@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:39 pm

Email:

Hello My Dearest,
Thanks once again, I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How was your day? mine was a little bit cool over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is sandra Peterson I'm (23)years old still single and never married, I am from Liberia in west Africa and presently, I am residing in the orphanage/refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war going on in my country. I was a first year student of law at the university, before the incident that lead me into this situation of living in the camp.

My late father Dr.Robert G.Peterson was the personal adviser to the former head of states, also a successful business man import and exporter of Cocoa during his life time, before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. Equally my mother was six months pregnant and a senior lecturer at the university before her death, it's only me that is alive now because I am the only child to my parents, and I managed to make my way with the help of UN to near by country Senegal, where I am leaving now.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, as I love cooking, handball, singing,karaoke, reading,etc. I don't like dishonest people. Your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and I will like to see yours.

Thanks I am hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours,
Miss.Sandra.

Header:

Received: from [41.82.65.165]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 04:53:16 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.82.65.165
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.