Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Katherine Beatty

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Katherine Beatty

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:34 pm

Split from http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... 17&t=50895, where the scammers abusing stolen identity and stolen images of the real Katherine Beatty are reported while using a fake site during their scams.

Fake profile used on Facebook:

Katherine Beatty - active since August 12
From Texas, Alabama

Stolen pictures used:

katherine.jpg

katherine1.jpg
katherine1.jpg (20.23 KiB) Viewed 9337 times

katherine2.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Katherine Beatty

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 22, 2017 5:31 pm

For how the scam works and for the another fake site used in scam see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=57898.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

pfckathbeaty@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:12 am

Hello my dear, is a pleasure to communicate with you through this internet despite net fraudsters but I still believe there are few honest people which I pray God before he directed me to you with hope you will not betray me.
Before going to my point, I want to introduce official by name PCF Beatty Katherine, American Military woman in First Class here in Syria.my photos attached here.
It is God's will to felt in correspondent with you and I thank God for this opportunity given to me as the chief command in military security towards central bank here in Syria as you can see the attachment when we visited the bank room yesterday and saw a lots of abandoned funds here in central bank of Syria during this cold war.
Attention Sir, I am in position to take away amount of dollars out from their, but the problem is no means of transferring money out from here because of the war.

And based on our contract we are prohibited to use any personal media communication to United State of America until our contract is over to avoid our family emotion humanity or thinking about our life.

But based on my high rank I searched free media IP website and got your e-mail through google because am searching for honest person in a stability country, where I can push first amounts of dollars through delivery company airways because with my military position here, I can send out any consignment to any country if I declare it as military consignment and which I only need your confirmation after this letter so I can arrange amount of 6M U S Dollars and sealed it in a safety box then declare it as non develop military carbon films which will be sealed as a fragile consignment then I will pay for the united nation insurance fees to enable the box sealed and stamp as a fragile content which will not be open to avoid air transmission until it hand over to you.

Dear, I need nothing from you but your honest because this airways delivery company is the only people can travel out from here to any country without searching any military fragile luggage because they are under United nation.

Note; there is no risk or panic towards the affair because with my position here we are covered and if I want to declare the box as non develop military carbon films is for safety and successful arrival of the box to your country because if they delivery company notice it is money, they will size it as money laundry so this is why I will not let them know the content, so I will declared it as military carbon films and pay for the fragile insurance fees so that the box will not be open until it hand over to you.

All I need from you is nothing but your honest and to keep every secret between me and you until you be in position of the funds box in your country and if you collect the box the share will be 50/50 which means immediately you receive the box, you take your own 3M and keep my own because immediately our contract is over I will visit your country for my own part of 3m$

Please reply immediately with your full identification to permit me build trust and for airways delivery direction, so kindly reply immediately with your data info as follows,
Your name :
Last name :
Your passport or Identity numbers or scan copy:
Place of birth and date :
Your two Telephone numbers ;
Airport address :
Delivery address :

Please make sure all your address and phone number is correct because immediately their arrival in your country, they will call you for handing the parcel over to you.

PLEASE THIS IS CONFIDENTIAL.
My regards to your family
From Chief Military Security in
Private First Class Syria
PCF Katherine Beatty.
Tel - +963116122592.

Header:
Return-Path: <pfckathbeaty@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic308.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2018
Subject: Re; confidential

Phone:
+963116122592
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Syria
City or exchange location Mezzeh
Original network provider* Syrian Telecommunications Establishment (STE)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

pfckathbeaty@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:36 pm

Hello, I adopted your notes with the full data info and informing you that there is no risk or harm towards this affair because am in upper rank with permission of transporting military parcel as a fragile content to any country but all I need is your honest because am afraid of involving into faux.
I want us to benefit with this opportunity to develop our feature with hope you will not disappoint me as I have not seen you in person but with trust I confidentially handing this affair to you which I thank God for the opportunity he gave me to smuggled this amount out today.

Hello brother. if you receive the money from delivery company, you take 50% and save my own 50% then after our mission contract I will come direct to your country to cash my own.

I succeeded arranged a total amount of 6M$ in a safety box and I'm waiting for your confirmation after reading this letter then I will go and hand the box over to the delivery company because this parcel hero company is the only official delivery company here in Syria that can travel with military consignment as a fragile without opening the box until they hand it over to you and I have met the delivery company officer in charge here and told him that I have fragile contents going to your country in which he accepted and said I will pay for united nation insurance fees because any fragile handing over to them by military will be sealed with united nation insurance stamp and will not be open until it hand over to the receiver to avoid air transmission.

Note: dear am waiting urgent for your confirmation to enable me go and submit the box to them and pay for the fragile consignment insurance fees.
And they said that you will arrange a little money in your country because there is small amount to pay at your airport as a fragile landing clearance fees to avoid opening the box in your country and I asked them if I can pay the money here because I don't know your financial capability but they said the money will pay in your country and here in Syria there is means to transfer amount out from here since the war.
The delivery company will depart from here direct to their head office in London then from their head office they will send their agent to different countries with luggage so one of their on duty will move immediately with consignments going to your country and immediately they arrive at your airport, they will call you for the fragile clearance fees which they said it will be a little payment as fragile landing fees to avoid opening the box or passing it through airport scan and after the clearance the delivery agent will call you for handing over the box to your delivery address. Please brother kindly arrange minimum of 500$ before their arrival.

And if they arrive do not wast time to collect the box from them and do not expose the content to them because I declared the box contains as (non develop military carbon films) and they said that if I pay for the fragile insurance fees that the box will sealed with united nation stamp and it will not be open to avoid air transmission.

Sir, am waiting for your immediate confirmation with your final confirmation about receiving the parcel in your country so I will go and hand the box over to them them make the insurance payment and send the receipt to you with the flight schedule for you to know the arrival date in your country.

Thanks
Yours sincerely
Beatty
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

pfckathbeaty@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:07 am

Hello sir, am exited to announce you that after your confirmation letter with your full data info, I took the box to the delivery company and made all official payments with insurance fees because I declared the box as a fragile consignment with content of (FILM CARBON COPIES) going to our representative in USA.
Name:
Last Name:
Place of Birth and Date:
Telephone Number:
Airport Address:
Delivery Address:

I declared the box as fragile consignment to avoid sizing it as money Laundry and I made the insurance fragile fees which they sealed the box into their company carton and stamped it with united nation stamp, here I attached to you the payment receipt with the sealed carton photo which mean that the box will not be open until it hand over to you.

NOTE: their flight schedule will depart from here tomorrow been 06 December 2018 to their head office in London before going to other countries according to their delivery destination so kindly be attentive to your phone call because their agent from London will be on transit to your country on 7th or 8th December 2018.for peaceful delivery to your given address

Please sir their delivery company will contact you for the payment per your request so kindly arrange the minimum amount of 500$ and wait for their account in your country because immediately the arrival of their delivery agent in your airport they will cash the money for the fragile landing fees for their immediate settlement at your airport to enable the carton goes out freely without passing through scanning room and immediately settlement they will call you for delivering the package successful to your position without any hitch.

Please keep all secret between you and me until you receive the box and always be in contact with me until you receive the carton and if you collect it from the delivery agent, I will send the box code number for you to open it and position the money.

Thanks
Yours Sincerely
Beatty Katherine

Amazon Germany. The scammer claims to be in Syria.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

pfckathbeaty@yahoo.com amazon24hrsdelivery@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:11 am

Good morning my dear, I read your letter and was alert that our parcel is now in London and they have directed you with their payment option so their agent will continue his journey to your country please follow up with delivery company immediately
here is their email - amazon24hrsdelivery@yandex.com

Thanks
Sincerely
Yours Beatty

Headquarters ParcelHero.com Ltd
Addresse- 1 Spruce House Durham Wharf Drive
Brentford London
Tel +44 0844 8804558
info@parcelhero.com
ww w.parcelhero.com
Email - amazon24hrsdelivery@yandex.com
24hours Delivery Cargo Clearance Office.

Date of 05 December 2018

Consignment delivery to

Dear client, this message is coming from our parcel hero delivery company headquarter London in direction from our branch office in Syria regarding to the arrival of your consignment from Syria to here in London and from here to your country in which the sender has order the shipping in fragile insurance with united nation sealed to protect from air so we urge you to cooperate immediately you receive this message and pay the airport clearance fees before the arrival of our agent in your country for facility of clearing and handing to your direction address,
We hereby directing you to make the clearing payment here in our head office tomorrow so immediately the arrival of your consignment here our agent will cash the money and depart to your country immediately
Sir, for rapid delivery, we kindly request you to send amount of 500 great Britain pounds through money gram under our remittance name
SURNAME - ALIGBE
FIRST NAME - UZOMA
MEDILE NAME:CHARLES
LAST NAME; DOWNES
ADDRESS: 1 SPRUCE HOUSE DURHAM WHARF DRIVE
BRENTFORD LONDON.
Postal Code: TW8 8HR

IMPORTANT: Make sure you made the immediate payment today or tomorrow and
kindly send us or scan copy of Money gram paper as soon as you make the
payment so we will send to you the air services tracking code for you to follow the arrival of your consignment from our head office to your country..

And it is advisable to on your phone steady immediately your payment and
kindly inform us immediately if there is any change in your phone numbers or
address to our agent arrive and clear the consignment and hand over to you without any delay..

For more information or questions, please call (+44 0844 8804558) or mail us
- amazon24hrsdelivery@yandex.com for further guidance / clarification.

We anticipate your quick response
Yours is our service

Director GeneralInternet do site:
Téléphone: +44 0844 8804558
ROGER SUMNER RIVERSSR.
ww w.parcelhero.com
Zona de Desenvolvimento Econômico,

Header:
Return-Path: <amazon24hrsdelivery@yandex.com>
Received: from forward400p.mail.yandex.net (forward400p.mail.yandex.net. [77.88.28.105])
Thu, 06 Dec 2018
From: amazon 24hrsdelivery <amazon24hrsdelivery@yandex.com>
Subject: Headquarters ParcelHero.com Ltd

Phone:
+4408448804558
+44844880455
Number billable as shared cost number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

amazon24hrsdelivery@yandex.com pfckathbeaty@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:10 am

Brentford London
Tel +44 0844 8804558
info@parcelhero.com
ww w.parcelhero.com

Date of 06 December 2018

Consignment delivery to

Dear customer, if we requested it through via money gram is to save the time but due to your delay our delivery agent will move to your country today morning so kindly send the money direct to this account so immediately he arrive in your country, he will cash it and settle the bill and call you for handing over the consignment
We urge to send the 500 to this account details;
Bank name - SUNTRUST
Account name - Easy S. S. Inc Checking
Account number - 100020182XXXX
Swift code - SNTRUS3A
Routing number - 061000104
Account address - Suwanee GA 30024

IMPORTANT: Make sure you made the immediate payment today or tomorrow and
kindly send us or scan copy of Money gram paper as soon as you make the
payment so we will send to you the air services tracking code for you to
follow the arrival of your consignment from our head office to your
country..

kindly inform us immediately if there is any change in your phone numbers
or address to our agent arrive and clear the consignment and hand over to you
without any delay.
- Hide quoted text -
For more information or questions, please call (+44 0844 8804558) or mail
us - amazon24hrsdelivery@yandex.com for further guidance / clarification.

Yours is our service
ROGER SUMNER RIVERSSR.

Good morning brother, I was busy with meeting and worried when I read message from the delivery company here and I went to their office which they informed me about alert from their head office London that their delivery agent is now in United State and they are calling your phone no respond because they need your immediate cooperation to free the carton and come to your hand over address
Dear, I told you early to be attentive to your phone call to avoid our regret, please check your calls and contact their agent at your airport tell him if you have send the money to the account to enable him cash it and settle the landing fees to avoid opening or investigating in which if they open it and notice the content we are in trouble because the parcel in coming with your information and my sending information so kindly cooperate immediately with their agent instruction so he can free the carton and come direct to you before it late because they said he have another destination to go so we have to do every thing fast to enable him come and hand the carton to your address.
I am waiting urgent to hear from you after your settlement with their agent

Thanks yours
sincerely
Beatty
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

pfckathbeaty@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:18 pm

Sir, it was 5:25 am here, I was in camp duty and read your message with hope today been tomorrow in your country per your mail I believe every thing will be settle after your fees payment.
I will be waiting to hear again from you after your arrangement with them.
Yours sincerely
Beatty
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

amazon24hrsdelivery@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:45 am

Brentford London
Tel +44 0844 8804558
info@parcelhero.com
ww w.parcelhero.com

Date of 10 December 2018

Consignment delivery to

Dear sir, we are not happy about your delay towards the delivery because our delivery agent arrived successful in United State and called you but you did not respond and he went to Ethiopia for another delivery please we urge to send the money immediately to him in immediately to Ethiopia so he will arrive at your airport tomorrow and deliver your consignment with delay and if you have change your phone number kindly send us your current number to enable him contact you for hand over the consignment
Send the money today to the Ethiopia account for his peaceful arrival tomorrow in United State and successful delivery to your address

Send the amount immediately to this bellow account detail
Bank name - OROMIAN COPRETIVE BANK ETHIOPIA
Account number - 100007400XXXX
Account number - 100020182XXXX
Account holder's name - KHALID M.

After your payment,kindly scan copy of the payment slip as soon as you make the
payment so he will cash it and arrange his immediate arrival to U.S.A
country..

And it is advisable to on your phone steady immediately your payment and kindly inform us if there is any change in your phone numbers or address before the arrival of our delivery office to enable him locate you for submitting the parcel to you without any delay.

Yours is our service
ROGER SUMNER RIVERSSR.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

amazon24hrsdelivery@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:29 pm

Brentford London
Tel +44 0844 8804558
info@parcelhero.com
ww w.parcelhero.com

Date of 11 December 2018

Consignment delivery to

Dear sir, it was wrtting error please follow up the payment immediately to this account number

Bank name - OROMIAN COPRETIVE BANK ETHIOPIA
Account number - 100007400XXXX
Account holder's name - KHALID M.

After your payment,kindly scan copy of the payment slip as soon as you make
the
payment so he will cash it and arrange his immediate arrival to U.S.A
country..

kindly inform us if there is any change in your phone numbers or address
before the arrival of our delivery office to enable him locate you for
submitting the parcel to you without any delay.

Yours is our service
ROGER SUMNER RIVERSSR.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.