Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Rosine Smith

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Rosine Smith

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:26 pm

rosinesmith40@yahoo.com

Hello,
Nice to meet you , It's me Sgt. Rosine Smith from the South Eastern State of the United State (Kentucky) based in Kabul Afghanistan, I hope all is well with you? I am working with the United States Air Force peace keeping troop in Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. I have in my possession the sum of $3.5 million USD ( three million five hundred thousand united states dollar ) Which i made here in Afghanistan.
I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent. I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe until am able to meet you. I am in an urgent need to move this box out from here because they are planning to move some troop out of Afghanistan and i am among, Now i am left with no option than to move this box to a safe place, that is why i contacted you and i believe in you.
You will assist me to invest in a good profitable venture, I will give you 20% of the fund for your assistance after you have receive the box. Kindly reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that i can send you the information where the money is been deposited, your urgent reply is needed. All i need from you is honest and trust.
Regards
SGT. Rosine Smith.

I Thank you for your very kind and prompt response to my email, indicating your willingness to assist me transfer this funds for investment purposes in your country or any country that you will recommend, am well impressed by your person and I feel I have found the right person, but time will tell, as you know, the success of this transaction will depend on our total mutual trust and you must promise that you will keep it secret within yourself. I want everything to be clear to you right now but you have to read carefully.The deal is all about the money I made here, and I have it kept safely in a box.

Due to the United Nation policy on Afghanistan, there is a plan to move some troops out of Afghanistan so I will be among the people that will be moving out. I cannot take this money to the United States because since they know me as military personnel, they will want to know how I come about it. For this reason, I have made an arrangement for a Red Cross diplomat agent to move this fund. The question is who will be in charge of the money in my absence? This is exactly why I need your help. I want to guarantee you that you will not stand any risk in this as I have mapped out the strategy to have this box moved out of here safely Through Diplomatic means.you have to keep everything confidential till you receive the fund as a consignment.

I must not fail to explain to you how I came across this fund I want you to use for investment. our soldiers had encounter and exchanged bullets with some gunmen and eventually three of our soldiers were injured in the event while over sixteen of the gunmen were killed, as a nurse in the army.
I and my group rushed to give medical attention to our men who were injure at the spot where the sixteen gun men were shot to dead, I saw two trunks and showed it to my fellow and we decided to force of the trunks open and discovered huge amount of dollars in it and we did the same to the other trunk and saw the same thing and we quickly took the trunks.

Finally, I want you to stand as the beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as i come to your country, you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable venture, I will give you 20% of the total money for the assistance after you have receive the money. I believe I can trust you.

Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities, which are secured so no body can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through email, because the control unit monitor all calls, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with. Please if you can handle it, let me know so that i will furnish you on the way forward.

Please send your information so that i will furnish you on the modality to follow.

Your Name:_______________________

Your Address_________________

Your Phone Number_________________

Your Occupation___________________

Your Age___________________________

Your Nearest Airport______________

Your country_______________

Regards,

SGT Rosine Smith.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <rosinesmith40@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.138.88.232] by tm109.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Apr 2016 02:57:58 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1032.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Apr 2016 02:57:58 -0000
Reply-To: <rosinesmith40@yahoo.com>
Subject: Urgent Sgt Rosine smith

20160426232442-74237328-me.png

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (156.84 KiB) Viewed 13736 times
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosinesmith40@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:16 pm

I am happy to hear from you and i believe that very soon you will have my box with you.
The attachment is the deposit certificate of the box and the picture of the box, This box contains $3.5million but i am sending it to you as a family treasure.
The content of the box remains our top secret, No one should know the content, only you and i, This box is an electronic box which can only be open by the code, Without the code, no one can open the box.

The box will depart through the Red Cross Islamic jet and arrive in Saudi Arabia, then from there, the flight will go to another nation in London which is the final destination, The flight will arrive at London on the 28TH of April 2016, I shall let you have the contact of the diplomat for you to reach an agreement with him on how and where the box will be delivered to you, You will let him have your full names, address of delivery and your phone numbers for him to make the necessary logistics involved, But if you can fly to London and get the box from the diplomat yourself, let me know.

Meanwhile, it is clear to you that the diplomat is not aware of the content of the box, You will only tell him that the box is your family treasure, You are going to take control and reach an agreement with him as regards to the delivery of the box to you.
In accordance with United Nation's diplomatic delivery act, the diplomat have diplomatic immunity which gives them the right to convey any consignment without the disturbance of the customs and other security agents at the airport.
Everything is under control, there is nothing to worry about.
I will wait to hear from you.

Regards

Sgt. Rosine.

20160428221328-6844455a-me.png

20160428221332-ad05ebde-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosinesmith40@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:03 am

I am happy to inform you that i got a message from the Red Cross ,that my box arrived at London safely and now with the diplomat.
Below is the contact of the diplomat given to me by the Red Cross

DIPLOMAT INFORMATION

NAME... MR MORAN KEVIN

NATIONALITY. IRISH

COUNTRY....NORTHERN IRELAND UK

ADDRESS : 225 WOODSTUCK ROAD, BELFAST, BT6 8PQ UK

E-mail : diplomaticmorankevin@gmail.com

Tel : +44 7980 37 9736

Do not change any letter in the email address,the email address is correct.

I want you to communicate with him through email or phone and let him know that you are the person to receive the box on my behalf.
He will deliver the box to your door step or any where you choose to meet with him.
I am counting on you,i have so much confidence in you though we have not seen each other before.I decided to move this box out from Afghanistan because if i leave the box here and they transfer me to Syria,i will loose the box.I don't have any other option than to move the box to you but please do not take advantage of me,do not run away with my money.We have a lot to do together and i trust you.
When you receive the box from the diplomat,i will instruct you on what to do.

Regards

SGT ROSINE

PHONE NUMBER:
+447980379736
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

diplomaticmorankevin@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 01, 2016 4:30 pm

Dear Client,
Yes i have been instructed to deliver a consignment to you. As it is stated on the waybill,you are to receive this package on behalf of Sgt Rosine Smith.
Confirm to me your phone number,full name, Residential Address, Office address close hotel Address or any Address you wish to receive the consignment and your international nearest airport.

As soon as i confirm your details,i will get back to you with the details of my flight to your country.

Full Name:

Address:

City:

State:

Nearest Airport :

Phone Number(s) mobile/home :

Thanks for your cooperation.
Agent Diplomat Moran Kevin

HEADER:
Return-Path: <diplomaticmorankevin@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-vk0-x243.google.com (mail-vk0-x243.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400c:c05::243])
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016
Subject: CONFIRMATION
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 02, 2016 11:09 pm

Dear Client ,

Find below my flight details. I could not get a direct flight from here to your country.
I am traveling with Airlines I will be landing on (CLIPPED) airport and i hope you can come at the airport and wait for me before then otherwise,i will come to your address.

Before i can get on the flight with your consignment,i will have to place a diplomatic yellow tag on the box which will help me pass through the airport without the box being search by the immigration and airport authority because this package is confidential and it is only the diplomatic yellow tag can prevent the customs not to search or scan the box.
I can not get in the flight without tagging the box because the content of the box is confidential. The yellow tag will prevent the customs not to get close to the consignment.With the tag on the box,i will have a safe trip.

To obtain a legal diplomatic yellow tag from the Ministry of Security and Justice United Kingdom London it will cost 750 British Pounds.
If you can send this money today or tomorrow,then i can get the tag on the box and get ready to fly.
You can send the money through Money Gram transfer with my details

Name : Moran Kevin
Address: 225 WOODSTUCK ROAD, BELFAST, BT6 8PQ UK.
Destination : London

I will be waiting for your urgent reply.

Below my flight details:

Thanks for your cooperation
Agent Diplomat Moran Kevin
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 05, 2016 10:43 pm

Mr

You are advise to transfer the money to the bank account below. Don't forget to send me the scan copy of the transfer slip.

ACCOUNT NAME.... L. K. I.

BANK NAME... NOTINNAL WESTMINSTER BANK PLC

ACCOUNT NUMBER....7851XXXX

BRANCH SORT CODE ... 51-70-14

BIC ... NWBK GB 2L

IBAN ....... GBO3 NWBK 51701478 51XXXX

Greetings dear,
I have been worried to know get in touch with the diplomat? please update me when is he coming to your country ?

Urgent reply
Sgt. Rosine.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 07, 2016 1:24 am

Attention :

I think this account below will be easy for you to do the transaction it my colleague account, this is a local transfer America to America.

Account : 5082XXXX
Routing : 111000614
Chase bank
Checking account
Name: O. D.
Bank address : 3203 southwest fwy Houston Texas 77027
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosinesmith40@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:16 am

Attention:

I'm sorry but happy to inform you about my success in getting MY Box delivered under the cooperation of a new partner from SENEGAL., though I tried my best to involve you in the business but God decided the whole situations.

Presently I’m in Senegal but will soon travel back to United State for investment projects with my own share of the total sum; I decided to load your compensation fund of US$400.000. four Hundred thousand united state dollars in an ATM PAYMENT CARD and register it with DHL Courier Company here in SENEGAL with registration code of (Shipment Code awb33xzs)

Please Contact the delivery manager of DHL Company through his email address for more update on how to receive your compensation fund on ATM PAYMENT VISA CARD,

Name of The Director.
Micheal Dauda
DHL courriers express
Email dhls4237@gmail.com
Phone Number 00221706165613

Profile Elements:
Udemba Vitus Izuchukwu / 100003818719715
Active on July 22nd, 2016
Self-Employed
Studied at King Jaja high school Amaigbo imo state
Past: St Augustine's Grammar School, Nkwerre Imo State (SAGS)
Lives in Amaigbo
From Amaigbo
Eze Udemba Junior
Nickname

Izuchukwu.PNG

Phone:
+221706165613
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtsmithrosine@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:54 pm

Zorpia:

Hello my dear nice to meet you contact me (sgtsmithrosine@ hotmail.com) i have project to discuss with you.you can send me an email now but I will check later after work and reply you in details. take care.bye. am not always here

Screen name: smith / smithrose0915
35, ;l;, Germany
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 35‑55, in Philippines.

Stolen picture used:

rose.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rosinesmith40@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:21 pm

Attention My Dear
This is to bring to your notice that WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL with the amount of ($400,000 USD) United State Dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118308/03 to you by me Sgt Rosin Smith. After the DHL Dakar Senegal failed to deliver the visa card to you i decided to call the visa back and credit the money through western union for easy transfer. before i left to UK where i base at the moment .My dear i have done my best to make sure that i secure the visa card for you but right now is under the care of Western Union Dakar Senegal Head Office,So right now they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer,I have done this with the Help of Senegal Law here.

The CITIBANK PLC DU SENEGAL has approval to send the cash through western union Money Transfer .I also want to let you know to follow all the Instructions on this.

I was unable to complete this as a result of non-availability of your information's at hand.So you are required to send your Full information to effect this post.

FULL NAME:

FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:............

MOBILE PHONE:.................

BANK INFORMATION'S...........

In order to resolve this problem,ensure that you send an E.mail to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following e.mail Address ( westernunion469@ymail.com ) Try to contact the Western Union Today with this E-mail OK. As soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, the Money shall be sent to you via Western Union.
Sgt Rosin Smith
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.