Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Lilly2u4ever@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Lilly2u4ever@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:48 pm

Hi Dear,

how are you today I hope that everything is OK with you as it is my great pleasure to contact you in having communication with you starting from today, i was just going through the Internet search when i found your email address, I want to make a very new and special friend, so i decided to contact you to see how we can make it work if we can. Please i wish you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happens in future.

My name is Lisa Williams, I am an American presently I live in the UK, I will be very happy if you can write me through my private email address( lisawilliams@list.ru ) for easy communication so that we can know each other, I will give you my pictures and details about me.

bye

Header:
Return-Path: <Lilly2u4ever@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.138.84.41] by tm101.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Jul 2016 08:03:29 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by smtp109.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Jul 2016 08:03:29 -0000
Reply-To: lisawilliams@list.ru
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016
Subject: Hi Dear,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Lilly2u4ever@yahoo.com lisawilliams@list.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:09 am

HI Dear,

Thanks for your response

Let me properly introduce my self by telling you a little about me.I also want you to do the same in your next mail to enable us know more about each other. It is very important you your pics as this is the first step of a true and fruitful relationship,by me seeing your photographs and as you have seen mine,then we can now decide if we can move together along and make things work out for us. I am the kind of person that don't like wasting people's time and i don't like people wasting mine too because i am a very busy person.

I must say i like a relationship with respect love and caring but with that fire to keep it burning.... things have to be intense and at the same time peaceful in the way that one respects the other Individual. I love pleasing and being pleased, I like equal relationship
rather than being submissive or dominating. I like men with strong personality, but all in peace, no war, no games. Communication is absolutely essential, to my mind the better a couple communicate, the better the relationship will be. Understanding each other's needs and caring and respecting them.

Understanding the other's limits and boundaries. And growing which is so important. I believe and also have the feeling that in today’s world, neither race, nationality nor religion will posse a barrier to male/female relationships. Although, we do not know each other too well but I will really like to have you as a friend after receiving , I am a single lady of years old,

Currently i am Medical Doctor by profession, I work with St Elizabeth Health Care in the US and some times in UK to support our branch there in United Kingdom,I am also a French nationality,cos my mum is from France why my dad is from US, Who knows, i can visit you some day if i have vacation and if God almighty permit too.

I am sending some of my photographs to you and i am also sending the one with my colleagues in the hospital,tell me more about your self and send some few pictures
Yours

Header:
Return-Path: <lisawilliams@list.ru>
Received: from [197.239.65.8] by e.mail.ru with HTTP;
Sun, 17 Jul 2016 23:05:17 +0300

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 197.239.65.8<br>Originating ISP: Airtel Burkina Faso<br> City: Ouagadougou<br>Country of Origin: Burkina Faso<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Capture5.PNG

Note: Stolen pictures of Lia 19. Pictures from the same gallery abused in scams are reported in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1488.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Lilly2u4ever@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:56 am

Hello Dear

I am sending 5 more photos to you and I will like to ask you If you will love to meet with me, face to face in CANADA ? if yes this is the Good news For Us.

I will be privilege to visit Africa this year, In my department (medical department) we have been selected to attend International conferences which are to take place, firstly in CANADA by August and in Africa by August 2016 which i will also attend the conference in Canada and Africa ,from UK to attend the conference in Canada which i want you to be with me throughout the conference in Canada and Africa.

I will like and be happy to attend both conferences with you as my new friends,and i am telling you now so that you can apply and get the approval from the organization for now till next month to enable them send your documents to you if you are selected.

This is only on the grounds that if it pleases you to attend the conference with me.. This conference is a non-Governmental Organization, That has many sponsors all over the World and mostly in CANADA.The Tam of this Conference is to teach the youths to fight against war/child Abuse and many Topics That you might love to be part of, It is totally your choice since it will be an opportunity for both of us to meet each other. please let me know if you would like to attend the conference and if you would, I will want you to send to me your full name and contact address to forward them to the Conference Office

I will give you the contacts to the organization secretary in order for you to contact them to know more about your registration.

Hope to hear from you soon. i think that this is the Best and the Quickest way for you and I to meet, I will be waiting to hear from you.

Thanks and Take care of yourself,
Please send your information to me in your next mail

Byeee
Lisa

Day2 1.PNG

Day2 2.PNG

Day2 3.PNG

Day2 4.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lisawilliams@list.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:33 am

Dear Honey,

I am sorry for my late response to your mail i was busy at the hospital
I want to inform you that there is good news because i took my leave from work today because i will be traveling to Africa Burkina Faso to sign some documents regarding this conference i will be attending in Canada and in Africa next month ,My flight will be leaving 7:10am tomorrow morning to Africa, As soon as i arrive Africa tomorrow evening i will send you my hotel number in Africa so that you can reach me on phone,i will only stay there for 2 days to sign the documents and i will book my flight from there to your place,As soon as i finish signing the papers i will come direct to meet you in ur place.

I will let you know as soon as i arrive Burkina Faso for you to reach me on phone,I will arrive Burkina Faso by tomorrow evening then i will give you my hotel number in Africa for you to reach me.

I want you to call me for us to discuss before I leave for Africa tomorrow ,call me on my
telephone number +447024023735 before I leave UK tomorrow morning, i want us to discuss on phone before leaving UK ,I will be with you latest Friday next week
This is my flight details to Africa tomorrow morning

7:10 am, 26 July Tuesday
LHR London

9:25 am, 26 July Tuesday
CDG Paris

11:10 am, 26 July Tuesday
CDG Paris

5:55 pm, 26 July Tuesday
OUA Ouagadougou

Flight Company AIRFRANCE
Flight number AF548

Please I want you to confirm your full address to me in your next mail so that as soon as I arrive west Africa Burkina Faso tomorrow evening I will know how to book the flight from there to your place.

I am traveling with my French passport because my English passport is under renewal at the moment.
I will be waiting for your call before flying tomorrow morning to Africa.

with love
Yours

PPWM.png

Phone:
+447024023735
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:12 am

Dear Honey,

I arrived west Africa Burkina Faso 2 hours ago

I am in Hotel Palm Beach Ouagadougou Burkina Faso,My Burkina Faso number is 00226 77 42 18 85.

I will be waiting for your call before booking the flight to your country tomorrow afternoon

With love
Yours

Phone:
+22677421885
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Burkina Faso
Original network provider* Airtel Burkina Faso S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lisawilliams@list.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:59 am

Dear Honey,

I just came back from the airport where i went to book the flight for Your country when i found out that my credit card is not working here in Burkina Faso

There is a flight that is leaving for 8:15 am the day after tomorrow morning but the problem is that my card is not working here.

I manage to pay half payment for the ticket this evening with the last cash with me and i told them i will be coming to pay the balance payment before the end of tomorrow so that i can join the flight

Please I will need $1050 US dollar for the balance of the ticket and pocket money,As soon as i arrive over there in your country i will refund the money to you from my credit card

I have 4,600 pounds in my credit card but the card is not working here,As soon as i arrived,i will withdraw the money from my card and refund back to you.

Please transfer the money through western union money transfer to my name below

NAME: LISA WILLIAMS
CITY: OUAGADOUGOU

Pls try and transfer the money urgent so that i can go back and pay the balance and join the flight the day after tomorrow

I am also sending you my video in Maui Beach and i hope you will like it.

I will be waiting urgently to hear from you
with love
Yours

Along with an MP4 file.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:48 pm

My love i really appreciate your effort towards me please my love kindly assist me to transfer the money through the hotel manager bank account information below to enable me received it here easily

Bank Name: Bank Of Africa
Account name: MESMER NJILA
Account number: 04154720000
Swift code: AFRIBFBF
City: Ouagadougou

Thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lisawilliams@list.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:50 pm

Mesmer's street mailing address: Ouaga 2000. Avenue Ousmane Burkina Faso
Mesmer's Telephone Number: +2266567363
Mesmer's E-mail address: mesmernj@yahoo.fr

Bank Name: Bank Of Africa
Account name: MESMER NJILA
Account number: 04154720000
Swift code: AFRIBFBF
City: Ouagadougou

waiting to hear from you urgently

Thanks

Phone Number:
+2266567363
Original network provider* Airtel Burkina Faso S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lisawilliams@list.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:26 am

my love i can not update you now when i will arrived over there in your country till i received the money and pay for the ticket before i easily know when i will arrived over there

please my love am still waiting to received the money as you promised me to send the money by monday morning, please kindly assist me to foward the payment slip to enable me received the money here easily

waiting to hear from you soon

Thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lisawilliams@list.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:55 am

thank for your effort towards me my love, please my love am resending another hotel bank account information again please my love do your best to send the money urgent to enable me meet you over there in your country without any delay below is the account information

BANK NAME: CORIS BANK INTERNATIONAL
ADDRESS: OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO
ACCOUNT NAME: OBANOKE FELIX
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 013520525001
IBAN NUMBER: BF51 2614 8010 0501 3520 5250 0119
SWIFT CODE: CORIBFBF
OBANOKE STREET MAILING ADDRESS: Ouaga 15.873. Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
OBANOKE TELEPHONE : +2267451214
OBANOKE E-mail address: obanfeli286@yahoo.fr

please my love kindly fowards the payment slip to me urgent as soon as you send the money to enable me received the money here easily

Thanks

Phone:
+2267451214
Original network provider* Celtel Burkina Faso S.A.

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

lisawilliams@list.ru
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.