Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

marywillsloves@gmail.com mary.williams775@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: marywillsloves@gmail.com mary.williams775@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:17 pm

Skype ID:
live:revpastorken4god

My dearly beloved ,
How are you together with all the members of your family? Extend my greetings to all the members of your family till we meet face to face over here in the ok!

I have sent you some gifts through one man as I promised you. I sent you the gifts just to show my Love and care to you and also to show my sincerity and honesty to you!
I met the man here in the United States of America and he is travelling to Africa today. I gave the man Five (5) Solar computer Laptops for your office or house use, it will help you for easy communication anywhere you are, 3 (Three) Black Berry phones Curve 8520, Bold 9700 and Curve 3G model series, 5 (Five) Panasonic Video Camera Model M9500, iPad Apple Tablet Air and the iPad mini with Retina display, Quality Gold Jewelries, 2 MetaWatch and Cogito Smartwatches, Boom J8 SMART MUSIC PHONE BY TECNO, including an envelop containing a Cheque of $50,000.00 USDollars (Fifty thousand USDollars).

Please use part of this money to help and support the orphanage and the less-privileged and poor people around you as a work of God because this is my promise to God ok.

Another white envelop of my recent pictures and my complimentary cards bearing my telephone contacts and other informations about me!
If you receive the package, open the back cover of the computer Laptop, you will see what I put inside it, the cash of $5,000 USDollars (Five thousand USDollars). Use it to support your family ok!!, the Colour of the Laptops is white, while the colour of the Digital Cameras is black, the colour of the Blackberry phones and the ipads are also black!!!.

Please do not let the man I gave the package to know what I have just told you right now for security reasons!
I would have given him the money cash, but I don't want stories and I don't want the items to waste much time with him!

Please negociate with him if his country is near, you can go and pick it by yourself, but if his country is far from your country, then you can send him delivery charges and tell him to deliver the items to you through DHL Or FEDEX Courier service!

Please contact him immidiately and know his location and get the gifts from him without delay!
I would have sent it directly to you through DHL Service or FEDEX, but I don't have your house address in my box! Please, bear with me!

I have also warned the bearer not to handle the package to another person unless you. I also gave him your email address. He assured me that he must surely deliver the package to Africa and that he will contact you to come and pick it!

Name of the man is; REV. PASTOR KENNETH MOSES.
His email address is; revpastorken4god@hotmail.com
His telephone contact is; +22898075428.

He is a very good and honest man who has the fear of God in him. He is a Canadian but he is pastoring over there in Africa. I know him very well! I met him here in the United States of America and he is travelling to Africa today!
Please contact him immediately after reading this message to collect your package and Cheque!
My mom is seriously sick. She is in the hospital. Please remember her in your prayers for quick recovery!

And I will be writing to you to know if you have collected the gifts from him! Just Keep me informed after receiving the gifts so that I will send you a Letter of invitation together with other travellling documents so that you will come over here in the United States of America so that we shall see face to face and express our Love together ok! Till then, have a very nice and blessed day! I kiss you.

With Love from;
Mary Williams.

Profile Elements:
Kenneth Moses / kenneth.moses.169

My dearly beloved ,
How are you today together with all the members of your family? hope and pray all is well. Please extend my greetings to all the members of your family and well wishers till we see face to face here in the ok!
I want to let you know that my mother is still in the hospital as she can not eat or talk again. She is in the oxygen. As I am writing to you now, I am shielding tears because of the condition of my mother in the hospital. Please remember her in your daily prayers for quick recovery okay! The name of my mother is Mrs. Virginia Williams. Please remember her in your prayers for quick recovery okay! I Kiss you.
My beloved George, I thank you for the reply. Please do not be annoyed that I did not ask for your address before I sent the package to you. Please bear with me okay! I trust pastor Kenneth Moses very well and that was why I gave him the package to deliver to you in Africa okay!

I have many things to send to you and whenever I want to send something to you again, I will send it directly with your address to avoid payment and delay okay! Please forgive me okay!
Please I want you to send your address and telephone contact together with the DHL Delivery charge to pastor Kenneth Moses today so that he will deliver the package to you today through DHL Service okay!

His email address is; revpastorken4god@hotmail.com
His phone number is; +22898075428.

He is a Canadian but he is travelling to Togo in West Africa. Please contact him immediately so that he will deliver the package to you through DHL Service okay!
Remember that I spent a lot of money in that package. Please do not let all my efforts to be in vain.

As soon as you receive the package from Rev. Pastor Kenneth Moses, you let me know so that we shall arrange to see face to face and share our Love and kisses together okay! Please do not reject my gifts okay!
Have a very nice day and I am waiting for your quick and Lovely reply today. I kiss you.
With Love from;
Mary Williams.

HELLO; ;
MAY THE BLESSINGS OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD BE WITH YOU TOGETHER WITH ALL THE MEMBERS OF YOUR BELOVED FAMILY. YOU ARE BLESSED IN THE LORD.

I AM A PASTOR HERE IN LOME, THE CAPITAL CITY OF TOGO, WEST AFRICA BUT I AM A CANADIAN. MY DIRECT TELEPHONE CONTACT HERE IN TOGO IS; +22898075428.

I RETURNED FROM THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (U.S.A) WITH YOUR PACKAGE SENT TO YOU BY YOUR FRIEND MARY WILLIAMS LIVING IN THE U.S.A.

SEND YOUR ADDRESS TOGETHER WITH YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE CONTACT FOR THE EASY AND SAFE DELIVERY OF YOUR PACKAGE TO YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY THROUGH DHL SERVICE. PLEASE I AM WAITING FOR YOU.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU;
REV. PASTOR KENNETH MOSES.
+22891873518.

Profile Elements:
Sandra Bohiri / 100011805903765
Active on April 10th, 2016

Sandra Bohiri.PNG
Sandra Bohiri.PNG (237 KiB) Viewed 5188 times

Same Photo for Profile:
Mary Williams / 100010409174260
Active on April 10th, 2016

Phone:
+22891873518
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)

+22898075428
Original network provider* Atlantique Télécom Togo SA (MOOV)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

diamondbtogo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:12 pm

DIAMOND BANK PLC.
LOME, TOGO.
TELEPHONE; +228 988 085 99.
FAX; +2289158.
FOREIGN OPERATION ONLINE,
BANK TRANSFER DEPARTMENT,
C/O; MR. VINCENT CLINTON;
ADDRESS; 3218, BOULEVARD DU 13 JANVIER,
DOULLASSAME, BP 3742,
LOME-TOGO OFFICE;
DATE; 26th OF JUNE 2016.

DIAMOND BANK TOGO

ATTN; ,

SIR; I have good news for you. I want to let you know that we have received the $450 USDollars (Four hundred and Fifty USDollars) from your friend Mary Williams (Congratulations).

Please get back back to me immediately and reconfirm your bank account informations so that we shal open a non domicilliary bank account for you here in our bank for the easy and safe cashing and transfering of the total cash of $550,000.00 USDollars (Five hundred and Fifty thousand USDollars) into your designated bank account in your country without further delay.

Thanks for your understanding and anticipated co-operation and and I will be expecting your quick reply today. May God bless you.

YOURS IN SERVICE;
MR. VINCENT CLINTON.

DIRECTOR DIAMOND BANK PLC;
LOME-TOGO OFFICE.

DIAMOND BANK TOGO

Diamond Bank; Institution financière de premier plan au Togo, Diamond Bank vous offre des solutions à haute valeur ajoutée pour toutes vos opérations financières.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

revpastorken4god@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:25 pm

HELLO; ;
MAY THE BLESSINGS OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD BE WITH YOU TOGETHER WITH ALL THE MEMBERS OF YOUR BELOVED FAMILY. YOU ARE BLESSED IN THE LORD.

I AM A PASTOR HERE IN LOME, THE CAPITAL CITY OF TOGO, WEST AFRICA BUT I AM A CANADIAN. MY DIRECT TELEPHONE CONTACT HERE IN TOGO IS; +22898075428.

I RETURNED FROM THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (U.S.A) WITH YOUR PACKAGE SENT TO YOU BY YOUR FRIEND MARY WILLIAMS LIVING IN THE U.S.A.

SEND YOUR ADDRESS TOGETHER WITH YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE CONTACT FOR THE EASY AND SAFE DELIVERY OF YOUR PACKAGE TO YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY THROUGH DHL SERVICE. PLEASE I AM WAITING FOR YOU.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU;
REV. PASTOR KENNETH MOSES.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

diamondbtogo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:58 am

DIAMOND BANK PLC.
LOME, TOGO.
TELEPHONE; +228 98808599.
FAX; +2289158.
DOULLASSAME, BP 3742,
LOME-TOGO OFFICE;
DATE; THURSDAY 14th OF JULY 2016.

DIAMOND BANK TOGO

ATTN; ,

SIR; I am not happy for your long silence to this office despite all my efforts to give you the best of our service.

Please get back to me today being Thursday 14th of July 2016 with the required informations so that we shall go ahead to cash the Cheque and transfer the total ammount into your designated bank account in your country today being Thursday 714h of July 2016.

Thanks for your understanding and anticipated co-operation and I promised once again to give you the best of our service.

YOURS IN SERVICE;
MR. VINCENT CLINTON.

LOME-TOGO OFFICE.

DIAMOND BANK TOGO

Diamond Bank; Institution financière de premier plan au Togo, Diamond Bank vous offre des solutions à haute valeur ajoutée pour toutes vos opérations financières.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

diamondbtogo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:22 am

DIAMOND BANK PLC.
LOME, TOGO.
FAX; +2289158.
DOULLASSAME, BP 3742,
LOME-TOGO OFFICE;
DATE; TUESDAY 19th OF JULY 2016.

DIAMOND BANK TOGO

ATTN; MR. ,
I have good news for you. I want to let you know that I have cashed your Cheque here in our office to avoid losing this money under expiration and by the high process of delivery system.

Due to Security Purposes and due to the high demand of the International Monetray Fund (I.M.F) here in Togo for the easy and safe delivery of your Cash to you in your country, I have sent your Cash to the United Parcel Services (UPS) here in Togo for safety delivery of the Cash to you in your country immediately.

I packed your Cash into a Trunk Box as you can see it in the attachement and sent it to the UPS office here in Togo to be delivered to you in your country today. That will be the easiest and safest way to avoid the I.M.F confiscating your cash.

What you have to do now is to contact the UNITED PARCEL SERVICES (UPS) immediately for the easy and safe delivery of your consignment to you with this information bellow;

Director's Name: Mr Maxwell Edem.
Company's Name: UNITED PARCEL SERVICES (UPS) TOGO OFFICE.
Email Address: unitedparcelservices9444@gmail.com
Telefax; +22893230149.

Send the following informations to them;
1.YOUR FULL NAMES..............
2.YOUR HOME OR OFFICE ADDRESS...........
3.YOUR CURRENT MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBERS OR OFFICE........
4.NATIONALITY..........

Finally, make sure you send your address and Direct Telephone numbers to them to avoid any mistake during delivery.

And the only fee you must pay is for their Special Delivery of the Box of Money to your country as it is containing Cash. They will inform you the time of the arrival of your Box of money in your country and to know when it will get to your address so that you will wait for their delivery agents.

Let me repeat again, try to contact the UPS Service as soon as you receive this mail to avoid their dumorrage charges which is after 3 days of non compliance.

N/B; The UNITED PARCEL SERVICES (UPS) don't know the contents of the Trunk Box. I just registered it in their office as a BOX containing only family valuables. They do not know that the Trunk Box contents some Cash. This is to avoid them delaying with the BOX.Please listen to my instructions to avoid any problem or delay.

Please don't let them know that the Box contains money. Finally, try to indicate this CODE (UPS0081) which will prove that you are the owner of the Trunk Box I deposited in their company today.

Your total Cash is intact in that Trunk Box as you can see it in the attachment photo ready to be delivered to you in your country today through the UPS Service through their Delivery Agents.

I did not take away a single dollar from the ammount. If you receive your Box of Money, please do not fail to give something to me because I helped you a lot today.

As soon as you contact the UPS Office today, you let me know to avoid any mistake along the line.

YOURS IN SERVICE;
MR. VINCENT CLINTON.

LOME-TOGO OFFICE.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

diamondbtogo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:12 pm

DIAMOND BANK PLC.
LOME, TOGO.
FAX; +2289158.
DOULLASSAME, BP 3742,
LOME-TOGO OFFICE;
DATE; TUESDAY 31st OF OCTOBER 2017.

DIAMOND BANK TOGO

ATTN;

I have good news for you. I want to let you know that I have Cashed your Cheque of $1,250,000.00 USDollars (One Million Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand USDollars) here in our bank to avoid losing this money under expiration and by the high process of delivery system.

Due to Security Purposes and due to the high demand of the International Monetray Fund (I.M.F) here in Togo for the easy and safe transfering of your Cash to you in your country,

I have forwared your Cash of $1,250,000.00 USDollars to our head Office in Nigeria. Please contact the FIRST BANK NIGERIA immediately. It is the paying bank so that they will transfer your total ammount of $1,250,000.00 USDollars into your designated bank account in your country.

Their Method of transfer is through FIRST BANK ONLINE ACCSESS to enable you transfer your Fund by yourself without any delay.
That is the easiest, Fastest and safest way. Congratulations.

Immediately I hear from you, I will give you the Contact information of the FIRST BANK NIGERIA so that you will contact them and they will give you the best of their service. Once again, congratulations.

YOURS IN SERVICE;
MR. VINCENT CLINTON.

LOME-TOGO OFFICE.

DIAMOND BANK TOGO
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

unitedparcelservices9444@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:05 am

FROM THE DESK OF; MR. MAXWELL EDEM;
DIRECTOR UPS SERVICE;
LOME, TOGO OFFICE;
TELEFAX; +2285963
DATE; FRIDAY 26th OF JANUARY 2018.

ATTN;
Good Day and Happy New Year 2018. This is good News for you. I want to let you know that the Staffs and Managements of this Office have decided to help you to receive your trunk box of money immediately because we don't want the International Monetary Fund (I.M.F) or the government of this Country Togo to seize or claim your trunk box of money.

Please do everything possible to send only 65 USDollars (Sixty Five USDolars) today being Friday 26th of January 2018 and you shall receive your trunk box of money today because we don't want the International Monetary Fund (I.M.F) or the government of this Country Togo to seize or claim your trunk box of money. Please try your best today. We can not disappoint you by the grace of God. Thanks.

Send the 65 USDollars today through Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram.

Name of the receiver is; PERRY SMITH.

The City is; LOME.

The Country is; TOGO.

Send the payment informations to me after making the payment of only 65 USDollars today being Friday.

N/B; Pease do not let anybody see the Password and the Secret Code Numbers of your Trunk Box of money which we sent to you last time. Please keep it very secret and confidential because that is what you will present to our Shipping agents/Diplomats immediately they arrive in your country with your trubnk box of money to prove to them that you are the rightful owner of your trunk box to avoid any mistake or misdelivery. Thanks for your understanding.

If you have already lost the Secret Codes and Passwords, you let me know so that we shall send you a new Code.

Please also reconfirm your address and direct telephone contacts when sending the 65 USDollars today.

I will be expecting the payment informations from you today being Friday 26th of January 2018 May God bess you.

YOURS IN SERVICE;
MR. MAXWELL EDEM;

DIRECTOR UPS SERVICE;
LOME, TOGO OFFICE.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

marywillsloves@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:28 pm

My dearest beloved friend ,

How are you today together with all the members of your beloved family and well wishers? I hope and pray all is well. Please extend my warmest greetings to all the members of your beloved family and well wishers till we meet face to face in the United States of America ok! I Love you and I will Love you forever no matter what because you are so dear to me. You are all I have. I will always make you happy no matter what! Today is Monday. Happy New Week and may God bless you. I Kiss you. I am always with you and for you ok.

My beoved friend, I am surprised I did not receive your message again. Why are you not writing to me again? We are still good friends and we shall be good friends forever okay!! Any way, I want to let you know that I was hospitalised due to fever but I am getting better by the special grace of God. I am out of the hospital. Please remember me in your prayers for total healing ok. We are still good friends. I Love you. I Kiss you.

Have you received the gifts I sent to you last time? Please I want to know okay! I am waiting for your quick and Lovely reply today so that we can go ahead with our friendship and Love okay! I Love you. I Kiss you.

With everlasting Love from;
Mary Williams.

Header:
Return-Path: <marywillsloves@hotmail.com>
Received: from AM5PR0502MB2932.eurprd05.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::9121:9dc7:c9aa:f1f7]) by AM5PR0502MB2932.eurprd05.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::9121:9dc7:c9aa:f1f7%16]) with mapi id 15.20.0485.015;
Mon, 12 Feb 2018
Subject: HOW ARE YOU?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dhlservicetogo@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:18 am

Recovery scam:

FROM THE DESK OF; DR. EMMANUEL GODSPOWER;
MANAGER; DHL SERVICE, LOME TOGO OFFICE.
ADDRESS; RUE DE COMMERCE, ACCOTTE DE TOUNTOULI;

PACKAGE AND CONSIGNMENT DELIVERY DEPARTMENT.
NYEKONAKPOE, LOME, TOGO OFFICE.
DATE; MONDAY 11th OF FEBRUARY 2019.
TELEPHONE; +228-96365732.

ATTN;

GOOD DAY;
THERE IS A PACKAGE HERE IN OUR OFFICE BEARING YOUR NAME. ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPTS, THE PACKAGE WAS SENT TO YOU BY A WHITE LADY FROM THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (U.S.A) SOME YEARS AGO THROUGH ONE MAN OF GOD REV. PASTOR KENNETH MOSES WHO DEPOSITED AND REGISTERED THE PACKAGE HERE IN OUR OFFICE BEFORE HE TRAVELLED OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY.

THE CONTENTS OF THE PACKAGE IS STILL INTACT TOGETHER WITH A BANK DRAFT (CHEQUE) READY TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY THROUGH OUR DELIVERY AGENTS/DIPLOMATS THROUGH YOUR ADDRESS.

PLEASE REPLY THIS MESSAGE IMMEDIATELY FOR IDENTIFICATION AND COLLECTION OF YOUR PACKAGE AND CHEQUE. I AWAITS YOUR QUICK REPLY TODAY SO THAT WE SHALL GIVE YOU THE BEST OF OUR SERVICE. THANKS.

I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCKS.. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY TODAY.

YOURS IN SERVICE TO THE GLORY OF GOD;
DR. EMMANUEL GODSPOWER;

MANAGER DHL SERVICE;
LOME, TOGO OFFICE.

Header:
Return-Path: <dhlservicetogo@hotmail.com>
Received: from PR1PR07MB5003.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::173:922f:306a:65d6]) by PR1PR07MB5003.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::173:922f:306a:65d6%4]) with mapi id 15.20.1622.016; Mon, 11 Feb 2019
Subject: URGENT INFORMATION FROM THE DHL SERVICE TOGO; DATE; MONDAY 11th OF FEBRUARY 2019. PLEASE REPLY.

Phone:
+22896365732
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dhlservicetogo@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:37 am

FROM THE DESK OF; DR. EMMANUEL GODSPOWER;
MANAGER; DHL SERVICE, LOME TOGO OFFICE.
ADDRESS; RUE DE COMMERCE, ACCOTTE DE TOUNTOULI;

PACKAGE AND CONSIGNMENT DELIVERY DEPARTMENT.
NYEKONAKPOE, LOME, TOGO OFFICE.
DATE; MONDAY 11th OF FEBUARY 2019.
TELEPHONE; +228-96365732.

ATTN;

GOOD DAY; I RECEIVED YOUR REPLY AND THE CONTENTS OF YOUR MESSAGE WAS WELL UNDERSTOOD AND NOTED.

THE PACKAGE WAS SENT TO YOU BY A WHITE LADY FROM THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (U.S.A) NAMED MARY WILLIAMS THROUGH ONE MAN OF GOD REV. PASTOR KENNETH MOSES WHO DEPOSITED AND REGISTERED THE PACKAGE HERE IN OUR OFFICE BEFORE HE TRAVELLED OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY.

THE CONTENTS OF THE PACKAGE IS INTACT TOGETHER WITH A BANK DRAFT (CHEQUE) READY TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY IMMEDIATELY THROUGH OUR DELIVERY AGENTS/DIPLOMATS THROUGH YOUR ADDRESS.

PLEASE SEND YOUR ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE CONTACT FOR IDENTIFICATION AND THE EASY AND SAFE DELIVERY OF YOUR PACKAGE AND CHEQUE TO YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY THROUGH OUR DELIVERY AGENTS/DIPLOMATS.

YOURS IN SERVICE TO THE GLORY OF GOD;
DR. EMMANUEL GODSPOWER;

MANAGER DHL SERVICE;
LOME, TOGO OFFICE.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.