Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Ekaterina nikekat31@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Ekaterina nikekat31@gmail.com

Unread postby AndyP » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:44 pm

Letter 2

Hello xxx, How are you doing? !
Send me some of your latest photos please.
xxx I'm serious in my intentions so please show me your devotion too.
xxx I’m glad you answered back. Please excuse me beforehand if I've disturbed or bothered you with something. I don’t even know where to start. I think, we can start to exchange our photos, life stories, our emotions and cultures if you wish.
This is my personal email, with a photo so you will know who I'm. As for me, I’m 31 now. I live in russia provincial town Inta. I feel somewhere deep inside of my heart that I can trust you and rely upon you. Difficult to find a man who he is trustworthy. I hear and see every day from friends unbelievable things about relationships.
Most people these days don't know what's real love about, they are afraid to open their hearts so they don't get hurt. I can't function like that, when i want a man, i want to trust and i give 100 of my attention. He must wants the same, not just physical attraction. I hope that my choice can also be very good. I sincerely hope to meet a man here who would be my ideal would be my man, so not I will come one day to look there. I'm not looking for the prince. I think the important thing is Trust and friendship, that's it with these senses grow a real, sincere love.
Perhaps you too are looking for a woman who is ready to give you my love, be gentle with you. Then we with you necessarily need to talk. What about me and my personality I'm open-hearted, open-armed, sincere person with various hobbies, which make me many-sided woman. I hope our correspondence will continue. In your possible next letter I'd like very much to read more about you, your lifestyle, your desires and your preferences in women too )))

Hope to hear from you soon. . . Ekaterina!

Letter 3

Ekaterina <nikekat31@gmail. com>
Fri 03/06/2016
3 attachments (860 KB) Download all

Hello xxx,
How are you? xxx I’m glad you answered back. So then, we can start to exchange our photos, life stories, our emotions and cultures if you wish. Don't wait, that'll just answer your questions like a robot! I'll tell about me slowly! I'm useing computer only at my work! I shall hope that in the future, we shall be very good friends. I do not know what to tell in my first letter. It something new and unusual to me. But I shall try, write good letters to you. Pls not be too strict to my mistakes in words, the English language-not my native language. And i hope will improve the poor level of my language during communication with you.
My name -Ekaterina. As for me, I’m 31 now. My birthday - on 11-th of September. I was born in 1984. My weight makes 54 kgs at growth of 172 centimeter, i don't smoke. I live in provincial town Inta. I have finished medical university. My formation will consist of 3 levels: school, college, university. I Studied within 18 years . All 18 years I have studied the English language also.
xxx I worked as the second surgeon in small clinic within 4 years. I was happy to give health of people, to help them.
Many things depend on me during actions. I think in The future I will be capable the surgeon to become independent. xxx you think, what it - good dream?
I live one, I have no children and boyfriend. Sometimes I Feel like very lonely in my house. Perhaps, for this reason I have decided to get acquainted with you xxx.
To me already 31, also I take a life philosophically. I have the house, work, friends, but I cannot tell, that I'm happy. Probably you felt? Feeling of emptiness? I hope, that you will not be Laughter. And we shall write many letters to each other. I’m very pleased and grateful, that you have answered my letter. I hope xxx, that I shall be Be capable to write to you letter constantly and you are interested in our dialogue.
Ok xxx what are you looking and waiting for from woman, to be you life partner, maybe just girlfriend or mistress of house, maybe mother of your children? Another question I’d wish to ask, what made you to reply to my previous letter, just interest or sympathy or politeness or maybe something else?
xxx, Is distance between us problem for you? I hope that our communication will continue. Please tell me also your preferences in women.
xxx I send you some photos of me and my life.
P. S. Uuuf, finally I've finished this letter-yes , it seems to be rather big and probably hard to read but I wrote it with great inspiration and tried to say as more as possible about me. . )))

Wishing you very good day and hope to hear from you soon, Ekaterina!

Letter 4

Sun 05/06/2016 20:30
2 attachments (650 KB) Download all

Hello
I've already sent you my letter with photos but you still didn't answer. . . Why? You did not like my photo?
Have you received my letter?
Maybe simply you didn't have time to answer immediately or maybe my photos and everything what was written there didn't interest you at all? ? ?
Please write me at least a note of explanation, because most of all I'm afraid of indefinite situation when you don't now what to expect.

Hope to hear from you soon, Ekaterina!

Letter 5

Wed 08/06/2016
3 attachments (929 KB) Download all

Hello xxx,
How are you? I’m very glad that you decided to continue our communication. Now I work, and write the letter to you.
xxx, I was thinking of what I can write more about me. But I did not write to you about my family. I think that you should know about it. I have been given birth also dews to Inta. I live here.
xxx I do not remember my father because he did not live with us. I was grown only by my mother. We were the best friends. But my mum had a cancer of a stomach, and she has died in 2002. Year was horrendous for me. It was awful and incredible. I could not understand it for long time. I was empty. Even now I remember my mum very much frequently.
You know, that I had very happy childhood. Only then, several years I started to understand, that she felt, because I had no father with me. But I have received news from other people, that it was no mistake of my mother. My father (I cannot name his "daddy") never loved my mum. He has left her lonely, because my mum was the pregnant woman. It was very difficult for her to bring up me. Buy to me of a dress and toy. We lived only her little earnings. But we never complained of our life - we have solved all problems together. My mum always spoke me, I should marry the person which I shall real love. I hope you understand that memory of my mum very important for me.
After death of my mum I feel very much lonely, because I have no native sisters and brothers.
xxx but I have my best girlfriend Elena and Yulia. oooh I will send you a photo. They are remarkable girl. We can name us sisters because we are friends more than 15 years, and we help each other.
Do you have a best friend?
I want to tell you about my hobbies. Summer for entertainment I work in my small garden. I raise flowers. Roses, orchids, tulips, an aster.
Do you have any favorite hobbies?
I can describe my individuality as sunny, active, open-hearted sincere person with stable moral standards.
xxx, i want to know you much better because you are attracting me in what you say.
How much time are you in search of women?
What do you think of my character?
Do you like my personality.
What you do not like in me?
Yours, Ekaterina!

Letter 6

Sat 18/06/2016
2 attachments (568 KB) Download all

Hello xxx,
The day is wonderful today and I’m in high spirits and how are you? I hope all is well. Today I’ve woken up early in morning. Bright streams of sun made me to do this. They easily penetrate to my room and keep me awake because my bed is situated exactly near the window which is eastward.
I felt myself very pleasantly and cordially. I got up, showered, went to kitchen, made breakfast from eggs, open sandwiches, yoghurt and coffee. Later I went to job. I used to get to job by public transport but in mornings it’s nightmare really to use it - so many people, transport is overcrowded and everybody hasten.
xxxI told my girlfriend Yulia about you. She is happy that we write letters to each other. Yulia says that I need a man who will help me and who will really care for me. You know I really feel lonely very often but I believe in god luck. I believe in God, he always helps.
oooooh I don’t remember if I told you about my cat. It's name is Chipa. He the boy. To him 4 years. I heard if a person has a pet in a house and if he takes a good care of it the person is a very good house keeper. I belive it.
I never tried to describe to somebody my character in the letter. And I have no idea how to do it. But if there is anything you want to know, I will tell you with pleasure of course. I really can tell that I have the kind heart, and I'm the good listener.
I'm an absolutely kind person though at the same time I'm a proud woman; I always appreciated sincerity, honesty and frankness; I'm a loyal person and I always have respect to people. I'm able to forgive and I do not recognize anger. All this are the obvious features of my character, -the features, which I self can see in myself. I want you to learn me more, because I as well would be glad to learn more about you.
Ask me any questions you wish in your turn. I will be happy to answer them.

Your, Ekaterina!

Letter 7

Tue 22/06/2016
3 attachments (956 KB) Download all

Hello xxx,
Thank you very much for your letter. Your letter brightens my day! I hope you have the same feeling when you receive my letter. I enjoy our correspondence and I'm serious. I consider you to be my friend, I think that you understand me in lots of things and it's easy for me to talk to you on many topics. I think that this is very important for the relationship, if both of the partners want the relationship to grow.
xxx trust is also very important, no relationship can be strong without it. Thank you for being honest with me and from my side I can say that I will be honest with you also. I think we should try to tell each other as much as we can. I would like to know you better from inside,
xxx, because you seem very interesting to me, so I have a question for you: What qualities do you appreciate in people the most? In my opinion, honesty, faithfulness, kindness, sincere and understanding are very important in people. I also think that in every relationship trust plays the main role. That's why I think that 100 trust should be between man and woman, they should be able to say every single thing to each other, share all their joys and sorrows. If they have a problem they should try to find a solvation together. What do you think,
xxx? What is your opinion? You know,
xxx, I think that age is very important in the relationships. I think that the man should be older than the woman. As for me I prefer my future husband to be older than I'm. Older men know how to treat the girl right, they know what the girl wants. It’s much more interesting to talk to them. I'm looking for the serious relationships You probably understand me. What do you think I'm right, xxx?
xxx, please, tell me more about you. What are your goals and dreams?
What are your intentions? Answer these questions for me Ok.
xxx and feel free to ask me anything, I'll answer you with great pleasure.

Your, Ekaterina!

Letter 8

Thu 23/06/2016 15:39
3 attachments (935 KB) Download all

Hello xxx, Thank you very much for your letter and your tender words and care. You are so sweet to me, it is so pleasant for me to read your letters, when I close my eyes I can see you saying this to me, it makes me feel very good. That’s a great feeling, I am thanking God that you are in my life. Even though we are far from each other in reality, in my dreams we are together, we are walking together at some nice place in the nature holding hands and saying tender and warm words to each other. I feel that you are very special to me, I need to read your letters like I need air or water for living . I couldn't even think that something like that could happen to me.
You know, xxx, I don't think that the outside beauty is the most important thing, you can be beautiful for some time, even the most beautiful, but in some years this beauty will go away, there will be other people who are going to be looking better. I think that the real beauty is inside your soul, that what stays forever. The person should be beautiful from inside, in my opinion. Don't you agree with me, xxx?
xxx, I see in you the person who I can talk easily with, who is interesting for me, the one who is making me want to know you more and more. I would like to know your soul, I would like to know everything about you. I see that you are not playing with me or joking around, many of our thoughts are the same, our values are very close and we are looking for the same things, we both are looking for the special one. I see that I can establish the emotional connection with you, I can talk to you on any topic, it's very easy for me, it seems like I know you for a long time.
xxx I like your thoughts about life and relationships between man and woman. By your letters I can say that you are a decent man with serious intentions. I like that in you. I think that we are even a little bit alike in that. I’m very serious about our correspondence. I like to read your letters and I think that I will really like to talk to you in person, you seem to be an intelligent and well educated person. I hope that some time we are going to meet. I don’t want to lose you and stop our correspondence. I understood that all those qualities which I appreciate and was seeking in man, I see in you xxx.
Now xxx, let me answer my another very important question but please say only honestly, ok? Do you see in me the qualities that you appreciate and were searching for in a woman of your dreams?
OK, xxx , I'm finishing my letter now and I hope that you are having a great day!
I'm thinking about you and I'm really happy that we've have our correspondence!
This thought makes me smile :)
Hope to hear from you soon, Ekaterina!

Letter 9

Thu 30/06/2016 20:42
1 attachments (1 MB) Download
Hello , how are you doing? How is your mood? I've already got attached so much to you that i miss when I can't read your letter. If something will go wrong and you'll need some encouragement, care and understanding, Just remember that I'll will help you. I hope everything is well with you? ! The exchange of letters does us closer every day -therefore very important to communicate as possible is more often. But unfortunately not always there is such possibility. I understand that sometimes you can be occupied. But I would like that you wrote the small letter when you are much occupied. It really not difficult and occupies only 10 minutes of your time. I hope that you will give to our dialogue enough attention in the future. Hope to hear from you soon, Ekaterina

Letter 10

Sat 02/072016
3 attachments (716 KB) Download all

Dearest xxx,

Dear xxx, i do not know, how long it takes the paperwork necessary to travel to you
xxx. I think that for the registration my documents, I will go to a travel agency.
Ok dear to do this step we need to discuss important issues for me:
1. How many days, you can and willing to take accept me as a guest?
2. Where I'm will to live in your house or a hotel?
3. What are the things I take with me?
What is the weather you have at this time of year?
xxx, I heard that really difficult to recieve visa for russian single girls nowadays.
Foreign countries more and more strict to Russia maybe because of politics too. As soon as I receive from you all the answers to my questions, I can go to the travel agency to obtain detailed information about the trip for you, my love.
Miss about you, Ekaterina! !

Letter 11

Sun 03/07
Download

Dearest xxx,

Today I went in travel agency and have learned, that necessary for me for arrival in your country.
xxx I've found out full information in travel agency. Staff of travel agency, have convinced me that we can be together. I asked how much it would cost for me to make UK visa.
They said that only the examination of application for visa will cost me 90 euro. This money won't be returned even if the application is rejected. To get visa I must go to Moscow where is the UK Embassy.
I'll to visit a lot of agencies, offices and organization in Inta in Moscow. This is the usual way to get visa, it may take me many months. I said to them that I could wait for a long time.
They offered me to solve the problem and it will take me less time if I use Full Package of Service (FPS). FPS includes additional payments for a category of the visa, consular services, preparation for interview with commission your embassy. FPS costs 570 euro, but the visas agency remove all the problems and thus increases the chance of getting a visa without excessive delays (I can get a visa in a week or two).
On my request to find approximate route. Package of proposals consists of air ticket there and back. They have told me that they will make all of the necessary documents for me. Assistants of agency told me that the official registration of documents will take some time. I've received lots of papers to fill in. According the conditions of contract agency does all of te documents for me. Organizes my tripin full.
xxx, I do not know correctly has made, having paid such money. Probably I needed to consult to you. We do not have time to wait yes? I agreed and registered my application for visa, hoping that you'll be glad to meet me.
Can you imagine that we'll spend some weeks together Or even can all life. It is not important for me where to live if I shall be sure in your feelings for 100 my loved and native I without any meditations shall stay to live in a place with you. For the sake of happiness, I'm ready on many things.
May be you think I try to do too quickly, probably you suppose it's too early for us to meet each other?
I'm happy now at present time. , very soon I'll leave the work and I'll be able to spend my vacation with my Loved xxx. I have never been abroad. xxx now I have a chance to meet you. I think it will be great, wonderful, fantastic. I hope you don't think that I'm too impudent. I just want to met you and to spend some time with you.
I'm looking forward to seeing to calm down my heart.
Please tell me you be able to meet me?
Will you be happy to face me?

Your love, Ekaterina! !

Message 12

Tue July 6th 2016 16:55
3 attachments (1 MB) Download all

Darling xxx, Dear I talked to Yulia about you xxx, for a long time yesterday in the evening. I told her that I wanted to meet you. Yuliya supported me in my desire. She said that I could't miss a chanse to see you. Yuliya is very glad that I've got acquainted with you. She wants me to be happy. I hope, xxx, that one day you and Yuliya will be friends. I believe that Yulia'll be as close to you as to me. Now I often think of you before sleeping. I'm glad, that you were not against I have chosen Full Package of Service. I very much experienced. But I so would like to speed up process and somewhat quicker to be near to you. .
Because I too test to you strong feelings. I not hesitating can tell that I love you. For me a great happiness to get acquainted with such fair, open, kind person as you xxx Now I with impatience wait for the notice from travel agency. For me days became very long. I want that have faster flown by days of expectation. xxx, you know I have a flower Ripsalis at home. It's very beautiful, and it needs much care. Now I call it xxx. I hope you are not against of it. Every morning I say to it "Good morning, xxx What do you think of it? It seems to me that I want to tell you much and it will take me several days to tell all about myself. But I'm shy and can be confused when I'll meet you for the first time.
Dear I saw a plane not long ago. And I thought that these "Iron birds" allow to meet million people who are happy to see each other every day (for example xxx and I) But when I think about my future flight on board the blane I can't forget last catastrophe of two planes. These incidents were in September. It was terrible to see grief and tears of relatives of the dead people. Now our government is sure that terrorist acts took place here. I believe that guilty people were severely punished. They have no right to prevent peaceful people from living. I hate terrorism and violence! You should know that fear of terrorists will never stop me. I'll be able to fly on board the plane and to be afraid of nothing. In my childhood I was flying by plane. But people say that flights are if it's true. I heard that passengers are very well served during the flight. I'm interested to see it. Dear I don't know exact date when I can arrive to you. But I shall necessarily inform to you. Hope you can patiently wait?
Your love, Ekaterina! !

Letter 13

Wed 2016-07-07 17:34
2 attachments (559 KB) Download all

Hello my honey xxx,

Dear xxx,
I has read your letter and was on the top of the world with happiness! I like your romantic reasonings. At you rich imagination. I like to read such letters. After them I feel myself as the happy and desired woman.
Dear days of expectation of readiness of documents of steel for me painful. Day for me began very long. I want that my documents were ready as soon as possible. I want that the travel agency has sped up this process. Whether I asked you you approve my act? I have paid the big sum of money for promptness. How you look at it?
For me your answer very important. Because it is difficult for me for one to make such decisions. I have paid this money because I want to be with you as soon as possible and because my Holiday (Vacation). It is not a pity to me what money for the sake of our meeting.
I'm in a very good mood today, but when I'm reading your letters again and again I feel even better, I love to receive your letters, they always bring me much joy and make me happy! I am always thinking about you and you are in my thoughts. I wish you could be near me now, but I know that we’ll see each other and we’ll be together.
My day was fine and resting today. I slept in today, woke up, then took a very nice shower, had breakfast and cleaned my house for a little while. I like when my house is cosy and looks nice and clean. Today I’ve also went to the movies with my girlfriend, we had a wonderful time. The movie was a scary one, but I liked.
Tomorrow I am planning to go to the gym because I want to stay in shape. I like when my figure is slim and looks fine. So I’ll take care of my health. Everything is alright with me, now when you’ve appeared in my life, I feel that the emptiness I had in my heart and soul have gone away, I know that you think and care about me, and this is the most important thing for me!
xxx, I would like to tell you that you’ve changed my life a lot, and even though you are far away from me, I know for sure that you are near me in my thoughts, you are always with me. I want you to feel very comfortable and happy because you are very important to me! Honey all the words I tell you are from my heart.

With hugs and warm kisses, your love Ekaterina! !

Various images attached to most email messages. Some examples attached below.

AndyP
New survivor

Re: nikekat31@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:16 pm

Thank you for the update. Your information about this one will save others.

You have here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504 few steps you need to apply for protecting yourself if you don't want to be targeted by another similar scammer.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

irinshan@dugmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:43 pm

Out of the blue:

Hey there! I am happy to meet you. I apologize if what I have annoyed or confused you. I'm exhausted of being alone and chose to attempt online dating. I discovered and grasped a good deal about internet rendezvous and chose to seek. I desire you adore my pictures and you will write. I expect that this will be a new level in my living. ok my name is Irina. I'm young, brilliant and earnest. I have not bad habits and bargain on an capable man. I can portray my temper as jolly positive, warm-hearted, sincere girl with unshakable proper standards. I have hope our writing will continue. In your desirable next letter I'd love very much to learn more about you,your mode of life. sincerely yours, Irina.

The picture received with the email is already posted here.

Return-Path: <blueseigan@yahoo.co.jp>
Received: from unknown (HELO localhost) (178.140.151.197 with login)
Subject: Hey there my dear friend,
Reply-To: Sun Irisha < irinshan@dugmail.com>
Return-Path: blueseigan@yahoo.co.jp
Errors-To: Sun Irisha <blueseigan@yahoo.co.jp>

Originating IP: 178.140.151.197
Originating ISP: Ncnet-as
City: Moscow
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

natukozva@dugmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:27 am

Out of the blue:

Good morning! i was lucky enough to communicate with you. forgive me if what I have brought disorder to or worried you. I'm worn out of being lonely and made up my mind to try online rendezvous. I got to know and grasped much about internet dating and took decision to attempt. I have hope you appreciate my photos and you will reply. I bear in mind that this will be a new level in my being. Well my name is Natalya. I'm young, graceful and eager. I have not harmful habits and await an adept man. I can describe my temper as pleasant agile, hearty, frank person with unchanging good standards. I expect our writing will proceed. In your possible following message I'd appreciate very much to get to know a lot about you,your lifestyle. Regards, Natka.

Return-Path: <aria110765@yahoo.co.jp>
Received: from unknown (HELO localhost) (49.205.198.2 with login)
by smtp606.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp
Subject: Good evening
Reply-To: Natulik Natusechka < natukozva@dugmail.com>
Return-Path: aria110765@yahoo.co.jp
Errors-To: Natulik Natusechka <aria110765@yahoo.co.jp>

b]Originating IP:[/b] 49.205.198.2
Originating ISP: Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Broadband Internet Service Provider India
City: Nellore
Country of Origin: India

The picture received with the email is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.