Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen identity of Jessica Lynch

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

apexdeliverycustomercare@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 29, 2016 1:38 am

ATTENTION:
ADDRESS:
TELEPHONE:
CODE:
CITY:

Sir.
This is the account details you will use to send the money to our international agent over there in your country United States of America and forward the payment slip to us immediately.

BANK NAME: (CLIPPED)

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question (s) please contact us on our telephone number (+228920 279 40) for more directives/clarifications. Always reply us through our email address.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

Mr. Dickson Lawrence
Apex Delivery And Security company, Lome-Togo
Phone: + 228 920 279 40
Email: apexdeliverycustomercare@gmail.com
apexdeliverycustomercare@hotmail.com
info@apexdeliverytg.cf
http:/ /www.apexcouriers.pe.hu.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jessica2015lynch@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:18 pm

No content just another JPG file for the E-mail:

Capture.PNG

Text from File:
Please i will like you to send your contact details to me so that i can forward it to the security company to enable them proceed to your country for the final delivery of the cash box to your door step
send your below information to me urgently;
Your full names:........
Your Address:......
Post Code:........
City:......
Telephone number:.....
Profession:....
Once am through here with my official assignment i will come over to meet you one on one in your country and after that we shall decide on how to carry on with our life, but for now please i will appreciate us to be more focus on this issue of receiving the cash box and the safe keeping of it on my behalf till i come over to you, then i will handle the depositing of the money in the bank by myself.

Header:
Return-Path: <lynchjassica@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-wm0-x241.google.com (mail-wm0-x241.google.com. [2a00:1450:400c:c09::241])
Sender: lynchjassica@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:07 am

Skype ID;
live:apexdeliverycustomercare

My dearest one ,
Thanks for your information which you have sent to me, now am convinced that am in the right part with the right person.

I have been doing everything possible to make sure that you will receive the cash box successfully, and i have submit your information to the security company (Apex delivery and security company). I believe that they will get to you as soon as possible to let you know about the arrival and delivery date of their delivery officer who will be coming down to your door step to deliver the cash box to you.

They tag the box as diplomatic package and it will be delivered to your door step. I have handed the box to them through their agent here, they said that all packages departing from Africa normally reach to their African head office in Lome Togo before departing to any where in the world.

I have chosen this fast service so that you can receive the package within 2 or 3 days after departure to your home address that you have provided.

I want you to contact the security company through their email address now for proper identification and notification.
The Contact details are as follows:

Company name APEX DELIVERY AND SECURITY COMPANY

Contact Address 341, Rue De l'entente, Lome Togo

Telephone No. +228 920 279 40
Fax No +228 883 143 70

Email apexdeliverycustomercare@hotmail.com

apexdeliverycustomercare@gmail.com

info@apexdelivery-tg.tk (E-mail address Bounced. BA)

Website URL http:/ /www.apexcourier.pe.hu

Contact Person Dickson Lawrence

Meanwhile, i have forward your contact details to the company but i will advice you to write to the company through their email above, of which they will get back to you as soon as possible base on my instruction.

The security code number of the consignment is (NS535XQ2). Please make sure you write this number down, it is important because the delivery officer that will be arriving your country for the delivery of the consignment will ask you of the security code number of the package.

Note that as your information has been submitted to the security company, most of the communication will be between you and them because you are now known as the owner and the recipient of the consignment, meanwhile you should be adhering to their instruction till the consignment is being delivered to you.
Secondly, keep this matter between both of us without letting any one to know about it, because some people are evil, and will not be happy when good things are coming along the way, with their greedy and negative mind. This will money will be of a great value to us in future.

Thank you for your cooperation, i hope to have smile with you soon and am counting on your honesty. I might not be free to follow the activities of the security company, just try and stand on my behalf till the cash box is delivered to you

Have a nice and better day ahead

Hug from,
Jessica Lynch

Profile Elements:
Brown Michelle / jhgf.werty
Active on June 13th 2016
Studied at Houston Community College District
Past: San Jacinto College and Dobie High School
Lives in Tobruk, Libya
From Houston, Texas
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
U. S. Army
EDUCATION
Houston Community College District
Houston, Texas
San Jacinto College
Pasadena, Texas
Dobie High School
Houston, Texas
Texas High School
Texarkana, Texas
Texas City High School
Texas City, Texas
Milby High School
Harmony Science Academy Houston
Houston, Texas
CURRENT CITY AND HOMETOWN
Tobruk, Libya
Current city
Houston, Texas
Hometown
Languages
English

FB1.PNG

FB2.PNG
FB2.PNG (287.23 KiB) Viewed 7113 times

Phone Numbers;
+22888314370
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Togo number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+22892027940
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:16 am

my dear how are you doing today hope all is fine dear i want to know
how far you have be going with them please i need your reply
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:57 pm

my dear i got your mail and understand you said just wait for they
reply ok and if you here from them please dont forget to let me know
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jassicalynch@hotmail.com www.orabankgroup@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:56 am

Good day my dear,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a new partner from Venezuela who is an international business man. Presently i am in Austria for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, i did not
forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in getting the funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now i want you to contact ORA BANK OF TOGO for your compensation so that they can transfer the money i deposited for your compensation.

Contact is: === ORA BANK LOME TOGO
Address: ==== Station d’essence CAP TOGO, face stade Kégué Lome Togo
Foreign Payment manager, ===== Mr. Alex Maxwell
Email: ====== www.orabankgroup@gmail.com
Tell: ========= +228 980 656 91

Please feel free to ask them to transfer the sum of $550,000.00 (Five Hundred and fifty Thousand US Dollars) that I kept for your compensation for the past efforts and attempt you made to assist me in this consignment delivery. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free to get in touch with the bank manager and instruct him to send the money to you, and do let me know immediately after you receive it so that we can share the joy and happiness together. I am very busy here for
the investment projects with my new partner. Remember i have instructed the bank manager to make sure that he assist you to receive the money, so feel free to get in touch with them soon as possible.

Remember the bank email address is;( www.orabankgroup@gmail.com
Best Regards,
Gen.Jessica Lynch

Fake profile abusing stolen photos of Lana Brooke:
Mika Pat / mika.pat.52
Active on July 11th, 2016
Studied at American University

Capture3.PNG
Capture3.PNG (218.3 KiB) Viewed 6897 times

Capture2.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Phone Number:
+22898065691
Original network provider* Atlantique Télécom Togo SA (MOOV)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jessica4real73@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:42 pm

DateMeFree:

My favorite one Hello dear, my name is Jessica Lynch,I'm American military and have something serious and important to tell you please write to me in my email address (jassicalynch@hotmail.com) because i don't normally come on line here in .Yours Gen.Jessica.

Fake profile used:

babegirlilove - no picture
- 29 y/o female
- Dakar, Senegal
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children

Description:
i will tell you late
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jessica.jessicalynch@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:35 pm

Message received on WeDateFree:

My name is Jessica Lynch, a United state Military woman. Looking for a reliable and trust worthy person for a Long term relationship, I would be glad if you write back to me in my email address for more detail (jessica.jessicalyn ch@outlook.com) I wait to read your message. Thanks.
Jessica Lynch

Fake profile used:

jessicaluv
35 y/o female
West Virginia, USA

Stolen picture used:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jassicalynch@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:47 pm

Recovery Scam:

Hello Dear,

How are you and your family hope fine? .I am happy to inform you about my success in transferring the funds which i contacted you before I'm in Austria now with my new partner.

Am writing to inform you that I kept an ATM VISA CARD worth of $250,000.00 (Two Hundred and fifty Thousand US Dollars) to ORA BANK FOR AFRICA in Lome Togo ,after i got the fund transferred through my foreign partner to his country Austria the money in the (ATM VISA CARD) is a reward for your past efforts to help me during the period i contacted you. I could not forget those horrible days and all your help, although things did not easily work with the transfer of the funds then.

At this time the visa credit card is under the custody of ORA BANK FOR AFRICA in Lome TOGO,and What you should do now is to contact the bank today and give them your full name and address where they will post the visa credit card to you..

You should immediately contact ORA / BANK FOR AFRICA for the ATM CARD through this email address:

Contact is: === ORA BANK LOME TOGO
Address: ==== Station d’essence CAP TOGO, face stade Kégué BP 65 Lomé
Foreign Payment manager, ===== Mr. Matthew Mark
Email: ====== www.orabankgroup@accountant.com
Tell: ========= +228 966-566-22

As soon as this information is received by the ORA BANK LOME FOR AFRICA, the credit card will be sent to you. Thank you and take good care of your self, remember to let me know when you receive the ATM VISA CREDIT CARD so that I will be free from thinking about the whereabouts of the credit card.Do not allow the credit card to get lost

This is my own turn to pay you for your good efforts,though it failed. Helping the needy pays so much in life. At the moment, I am very busy here in Austria with my partner and we'll be getting married soon you need to get the money before our marriage because of the complications that come with the joint family account. Finally, try to contact the ORA BANK LOME TOGO: (Email:www.orabankgroup@accountant.com)

Have a blessed day.
From Your Formal Friend
Jessica Lynch

Phone:
+22896656622
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 28, 2023 1:16 pm

I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting those funds
transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Australia
I will not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist
me in transferring funds that we raised in some way.

for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate
your efforts at that time very much. So, feel free to contact Mr. Peter Sends and instructs him where to send you the money.

through online banking make sure you contact the bank immediately with this email The bank will proceed and transfer this money through online banking ($450.000.00) which I prepared and kept for your compensation

Now you need to contact Mr Peter Sends which is the bank manager in standard chartered bank London with his email address as follows( StandardCharteredbankLondon@europe.com

Please let me know immediately you receive this message do not forget to inform me as soon as the money is received
. Take care and God bless you and goodbye for now.
yours friend
Jessica
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.