Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

speedtrust21@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

speedtrust21@outlook.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:51 pm

Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 00:16:29 +0200 (CEST)
Reply-To: speedtrust21@outlook.com
Subject: Atm Visa Card ($20Million)

Please contact Mr. George Bush Email: speedtrust21@outlook.com Phone
Number: +229-9836-4438 with your full address.

+22998364438
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)

Originating IP: 197.234.219.18
Originating ISP: Spacetel Benin
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

speedtrust21@outlook.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:54 pm

SPEED TRUST COMPANY OFFERS GLOBAL SHIPPING
LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT, SUPPLY CHINA MANAGEMENT
SPEED TRUST COURIER SERVICE OFFICE COTONOU
BENIN REPUBLIC DUE (S.T. C.B A.) 114 CARREL 92
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC 124 10BP 330AVU,
TELL: (+22998798929) Cell (+229-98364438)
E-MAIL: speedtrust21@outlook.com

Attention Beneficiary:

You are welcome to speed trust Courier Company and we are here by to give you the best of our service. This is to acknowledge the recipient of your email that the delivery address of your fund which was converted into ATM VISA CARD has been received and the arrangement for the delivery to commence has been made. I wish to use this medium to inform you that your CONTRACT/ INHERITANCE Payment of $20Million United States Dollars from Benin Republic GOVERNMENT, WORLD BANK AND UNITED NATIONS have been RELEASED and APPROVED for onward transfer to you via ATM VISA CARD also I will be happy if you comply immediately, your ATM VISA CARD was deposited here in my office on your behalf for the immediate delivery to your home address as soon as possible.

I want to let you know that the Shipping Fee is $100 and also the Insurance Fee is $80 and of which you have to send it via any western union or money gram around you to enable them deliver your ATM VISA CARD to you immediately. We would deduct the fee from your ATM CARD but the instruction from the federal ministry of finance warns that no fee should be deducted except the rightful beneficiary of the fund and no one on earth has your Pin Code to access it so you have to be fast in sending the fee OK.

Shipping Fee...$100
Insurance Fee...$80
Total.......$180

Your ATM VISA CARD has been programmed for immediate delivery to your home mailing address through the help of DHL COURIER COMPANY office with out any delay. You are advice to send the $180 only via western union or money gram office immediately you receive this email so that your ATM VISA CARD will be on the way to meet you in your home address and I need you to get back to me urgent so that the delivery will be done today also you have to follow up with me my friend. Hers is the information you will use to send our security keeping fee $180 only via western union or money gram below.

RECEIVERS NAME.....JOHN OJO
COUNTRY............BENIN REPUBLIC
COUNTRY CODE........+229
CITY ..............COTONOU
QUESTION...........WHEN
ANSWER.............TODAY
AMOUNT.............$180
MTCN................
SENDER NAME.........

Immediately you email me back today and let me know that the $180 only was send via western union or money gram office as I directed you, I will send your ATM VISA CARD to your destination home mailing address soon. However, do call me with my office phone +229-9879-8929 as soon as you send the $180 only via western union office today with the payment information so that I will follow up with your delivery immediately OK.

I want you to know that there's no problem and no disappoint should be expected this time because everything will goes well as I planned and promised also you will make use of your Inheritance Payment of $20Million US Dollars ATM VISA CARD, I’ll be waiting for your positive response to complete this transaction today. You are advice to go ahead and sent off the $180 only and get back to me with the MTCN NUMBER immediately. Thanks for adhering to this instruction and once again accept our congratulations. Good luck and may God blessings you and your family.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION AND WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU BETTER.

YOURS IN SERVICE,
MR. GEORGE MARGA BUSH
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR/SPEED TRUST
EXPRESS DELIVERY COMPANY LIMITED,
COTONOU Telephone: +22998364438
Office Telephone: +22998798929

+22998798929
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.