Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

grace_baby28@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

grace_baby28@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 31, 2016 4:40 pm

MyBelovedNet:

Hello,
My name is grace.I am a female.
I was impressed when i saw your profile today at (mybelovednet.com) and i
will like to establish a long lasting relationship /business partnership, with you.
In addition,i will like you to reply me through my
private email box (grace_baby28@hotmail.com).
Thanks waiting to hear from you soon.
Grace .

Screen name: Grace Div
Birth Year 1992
City Kiez
Country Germany

Sex Woman

Picture used:

grace.jpg
grace.jpg (47.9 KiB) Viewed 5394 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: grace_baby28@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:27 am

Skype ID:
live:grace_baby28

Dearest,
Thank you for responding to my message. My Name is grace David Thiara, A young girl of 23 years from Sierra Leone,west Africa.I am single, never married.I came from a responsible family where I was showered with love and great concern.My Late father David Thiara was an adviser to the president of my country on political matters,and a very successful business man,We had a very happy family that was united with undying Love.We were preparing to celebrate My late father's birth day,When Rebels attacked our home one early morning and killed every member of my family in cold blood.I managed to escape death by sheer stroke of luck,and made my way to (Senegal) where I am presently Residing in their refugee camp here in (Dakar)Through the help of Pastor Johnson Ben.I happened to be the only one from my family who survived this attack and cruel death.
I was in the second year in the university as a Law student before this incident happened and I ran for my dear life.I will still go back to continue with my Education as soon as I organize my self and settle things.
I will love to know your Hobbies,things that turn you on and things that you hate.I have attached my picture for you,and hope to hear from you soonest.
Please,I will look forward to reading your mail soonest.

Header:
Return-Path: <grace_baby28@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT149-W23 ([65.55.90.8]) by SNT004-OMC1S26.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 6 Jun 2016
Subject: Hello My Dear

Added photo:

Capture.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:18 am

My Love
I am very happy to write you mail once again, I know that you will love to know more about me. I am sorry may be, I am disturbing you, but I will love you to listen to me and consider my submission, since I am very sure that it will be of mutual benefit to you and I.
I consider it very neccessary that you hear every thing I want to tell you. As I earlier told you,I am in a refugee camp here in Senegal. There is nothing good about this camp, there is no freedom of movement and one cannot freely do things that gives joy to him or her. We are allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of every week. Its like staying in prison, and I hope by God's grace, I will come out soon. I have no relatives here, which I can now go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war that rocked my country, Through the help of REV. Johnson Ben, who is a pastor of (church of Christ mission)here in the refugee camp. He has been very helpful to me since I came here, he treats me as one of his daughters. But, I am not living with him, I am living in the women's hostel because the camp has two hostels, one for men,another for women
The Pastors Phone Number is (+221774928719) I know you will like to hear my voice. If you call and tell him that you want to talk to grace David Thiara, he will send for me in the female hostel. As refugee here, My rights and privileges has been denied me. I have no rights to own money, property etc. Because it opposes the laws of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I just attended my first year as a law student. It was the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation.
My late father deposited some amount of money in a very progressive bank in Europe when he was alive and used my name as the next of kin to the deposit which amounted to $3.500,000.(THREE MILLION AND FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY)With this information and my desperate situation, I have written to the Bank for the release of the money to me, so that I can use it to establish my self and secure my future, but the Law of the Republic of Senegal does not allow a refugee to engage in such transfer. You see, I am in a very tight corner because of my status here as a refugee. The Bank in a bid to help me, as a result of my persistence, asked me to seek a foreign partner, who will help me to transfer the money using his Bank account.
I need your help to secure this money, when the money is transferred to you, you will send me some money from there, so that I proccess my traveling document to come to meet you in your country. That is all I am asking for from you.
I have been keeping this as a secret from people here in this camp, it is only you, and the Pastor who know about this. I told you because I have confidence in you and believe that you are the right person to help me. Please, keep this to your self, do not let any one to know about it, because I am afraid of being killed.
I like people who are honest, understanding, truthful and hard working, like my late father. Please, try and call me, so that I can hear your voice.
I am desperately waiting to hear from you.
Your Love

Phone Number:
+221774928719
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:04 pm

Hello, my darling,
How are you today? Hope fine. Thank you for your shipment, honey please try and send this e-mail to the bank. Here's what you'll copy and send to the bank. You will add your name and you copy and send to the bank. The bank will advise on the best way you can transfer this money in your account.

Standard Chartered Bank Plc
01 Aldermanbury Square,
London, EC2V 7SB,
UK

Transfer Agent
Mr Oxford mcmoris

Hopefully this email finds you in good health. I am Mr. ................
I am from. ............ ... I am a foreign partner to Miss Grace David Thiara gave me this information to the caller to verify the existence of his fathers ultimately in your deceased father bank.The is commonly known as Dr. David Thiara a deposit of U.S. $ 3.5 million. with account no SCB/IO/45121/0055478-541/2004 your bank.
Next of kin: Miss Grace Thiara David.

Sir can you please confirm that account and give me the procedure needed to undergo to get this money transferred to my account
Faithfully yours ...........................

Bank Email: standardcharteradLondon@gmx.co.uk
or
standardcharteradLondon@mail.com

Phone Number:::: 0044 703 187 8638 / 0044 703 186 5581

I think I must stop here and wait to hear from you soon.
Bye and have a good day.
Yours in Love
Miss Grace.

Phone Numbers
+447031878638
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

+447031865581
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

standardcharteradlondon@gmx.co.uk grace_baby28@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:41 am

WELCOME TO THE STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PL C LONDON.
01 Aldermanbury Square, London, EC2V 7SB,
"United Kingdom".
Fund Deposit File No.PS101454/SCB/79 refers.
11/06/2016.
FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION:
Mr. ,
I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the mail which we have received. Actually,we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss grace David Thiara.that she wishes you to be her trustee /representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank.Mr.David Thiara.is our late customer with account no.SOB/IO/45121/0055478-541/2004 substantial amount(US\$3.500,000.00) of deposit with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings:
1.A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer (since the money is originated from Africa and the Girl is Currently residing in Senegal).
2.The death certificate of late Mr.David Thiara. (Her deceased father) confirming the death.
3.A copy of Deposit Certificate of the account issued to Mr.David Thiara.by our bank.
Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours,the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth,quick and successful transfer of the fund will be make within 48hours at reception of these documents. Also you have to send your account information which will facilitate this fund as soon as these documents are been provided.
Therefore You have to present these documents to our bank to enable us wire the fund (US\$3.500,000.00 ) into your account. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s),please contact foreign transfer officer Mr Oxford mcmoris on telephone number or email. +44 703 1842075/+44 703 1842072
Yours Faithfully,
Mr Oxford mcmoris
(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept).
(excl.bank holidays)

My Love,
I thank you for your kindness and love for me.I believe that all is well with you over there in my dream country I am very grateful to God for taking the path that led to you actually I am happy for the way you have dedicated your time and effort to ensure that this money is successfully transferred into your bank account. As you are committed to giving me my freedom again,I do not have any thing to pay you. but I know that my God will certainly pay you back in millions of fold.

We Have finally found a lawyer who can help us Prepare all the documents needed by the bank to make this transfer into your bank account very successful, as he has a proven track record of law practice.Since these documents are the only thing the Bank need to send this money into your bank account.Moreover, I would want to tell you that I have my late father's death certificate, and statement of account here with me in this refugee camp,which I will send it the Lawyer any time he requests it.If he agree to help us in this matter,

Here is the contact of the lawyer, He is a registered member of the International association of lawyers, he is a well known lawyer here in Senegal. He is also a prominent member of the Senegalese Bar association, please contact him now to see if he will agree to help us to prepare the needed documents,Please contact him immediately through e-mail and telephone call.

Lawyer: Albert Konti (esq)
Member of Senegalese Bar Association
Address: 41 Nophior Avenue,Dakar,Senegal
E-mail address: albertkonti@rocketmail.com
Phone: +221-764649225

Remember to let me know as soon as you contact him, I will love you to keep all these to yourself.Remember, I have confidence in you, and strong love for you, that it is only death that can take me away from you.I know that with time, when all these pains are over, that we will be happy together as we celebrate our future and forget about the pains I am going through at this moment.You already know that I have devoted my self to you for the rest of my life.

I would be happy to read the reply you get from a lawyer.Do not forget me in your daily prayers.May God bless you for me, I remain forever yours. I am waiting to read your mail.

Your Love

Phone Numbers:
+447031842075

+447031842072

+221764649225
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

albertkonti@rocketmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:29 pm

SENEGAL (WEST AFRICA)
BARR. ALBERT KONTI (esq)
BARRISTER ALBERT KONTI CHAMBERS OF ATTORNEY AND OATH ASSOCIATION.

FOR YOUR NOTICE
Mr. .

Sequel to the application on how to make a power of Attorney and the confession of an oath to you and your partner. Your partner Miss. Grace was in my office with Rev-Johnson Ben to discuss about the issuing to you an authorization letter and affidavit of oath that will enable you to stand on her behalf to transfer her money in Bank Of London, to your account in your country or elsewhere.

Prior to my inquires from the bank and high court here in Dakar Senegal, I was made to understand from the bank that there are four documents required by them before the transfer of the money to your account.

1......A copy of Death certificate of Late Dr.David Thiara,

2.A copy of His Statement of account. including certificate of power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner.

My Noble Law firm wish to bring to your notice that before we can proceed with this services, We will want you to forward to this law firm immediately with your full data details through E-mail address.
(Nationality /Full Name,Date of birth,Place of birth /Address Of Living And Telephone Number/Occupation, As you want it to appear in the power of Attorney).

In View of above and from my inquiries, it will cost the sum of $430 for authentication of the power of attorney $330 for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid $160 for notary stamping at the notary office(before it will go out from Senegal here) and my legal processing fee of $230 total of($ 1,150.00 ON
E THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY Euro ONLY) to get everything done.

USE MY INFORMATION Name through Money Gram or western union money transfer With this information as follows.

Name::::::::::::: Albert Konti.
State::::::::::::: Dakar

Make sure you inform me immediately you send this money so that we can start the preparation of the documents. (Which will be ready by the next two working days).

L'image l'image
Attorney: Barr. Albert Konti +
A member of the Bar Association of Senegal.
Area of activity
General practice
Personal injury
Criminal law
Family law

E-mail: albertkonti@rocketmail.com
Phone: + 221764649225 .

Header:
Return-Path: <albertkonti@rocketmail.com>
Received: from jws10730.mail.gq1.yahoo.com by sendmailws139.mail.gq1.yahoo.com; Mon, 13 Jun 2016
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016
Reply-To: Albert Konti <albertkonti@rocketmail.com>
Subject: ALBERT KONTI CHAMBERS/FINDING FROM FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL..
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: grace_baby28@hotmail.com albertkonti@rocketmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:39 am

SENEGAL WEST AFRICA
BARR. ALBERT KONTI (esq)

Use My Security information as follows.

Bank Name: Credit Mutuel Du Senegal,
Account Name: Ali Halryson Ali ,
Account Number: 026007104338,
IBAN-number: 01005 026007104338 SN25011 36,
Swift Code:: SGSNSNDA,
Address: 19, Avenue L. S. Senghor Dakar-Senegal.

We are still waiting to hear from your reply.
Barr ALBERT WAY chambers Lawyer Association.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

grace_baby28@hotmail.com albertkonti@rocketmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:48 pm

SENEGAL WEST AFRICA
BARR. ALBERT KONTI (esq)

USE THIS ACCOUNT AS FOLLOWS.

ACCOUNT NAME............. ABDUL NOUHOU

BANK NAME................ POSTEFINANCE

ACCOUNT NUMBER........... 104215572011

BANK CODE ............... SN107

CODE AGENCE ............. 01240

IBAN .................... IBAN SN107 01240 104 104215572011 31 SWIFT LPSTSND1XXX

BIC RIB ................. 31

BANK ADDRESS..............................6, RUE ABDOULAYE SECK MARIE PARSINE X BD REPUBLIQUE DAKAR SENEGAL

I WANT YOU TO SCAN THE PAYMENT SLIP WHICH YOU USE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT AND SEND IT TO ME.
We are still waiting to hear from your reply.
Barr ALBERT WAY chambers Lawyer Association.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:26 pm

Hello Dear,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from srilanka. Presently i Live in srilanka for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact the Revered .Father whom used to be a God Father to me when i was in Dakar,his name is Revered Father christopher udon and his email address is as follows ( christopherudon@gmail.com ) telephone number (+221706064075)

Ask him to send you a certified international bank draft check of $300,000,00 (THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.so feel free and get in touched with Revered Father. christopher udon and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Revered Father christopher udon on your behalf to receive that certified international bank draft check. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the bank check to your address without delay. Take care and bye for now.Yours truly friend Grace,

Profile Elements:
Kiambu Limuru / muhamad.galih.180
Active on August 5th, 2016.
EDUCATION
Universitas Budi Luhur - Jakarta
Class of 2015 · Jakarta, Indonesia

Capture.JPG

Phone number;
+221706064075
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.