Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jenifferlove_williams@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: jenifferlove_williams@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:13 am

on mi gente:

account already deleted,

Sex: Female
Last Login: June 15

Hello
Nice meeting you here, how are you today i will want us to be friends contact me here with my e-mail address (tilian2leosstevens@yahoo.com because i have a special reason why have contacted you so that i can send you my photos and also tell you more about myself here is my e-mail address( tilian2leosstevens@yahoo.com ) you can also drop me your email mail address i am waiting to get a reply from you remember that co-lour, language or age and distance does not matter but understand matters
Yours New Friend
Miss tilian

Received: from [41.83.25.164]
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 00:54:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY DEAR PLEASE I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Dearest ,

Thanks very much for your response to my mail. How is everything going over there? Hopefully you are doing well today. As I told you in my mail, my name is Tilian Duncan. a 25 year old girl. I'm (from Sudan in Africa) But presently residing in a living church missionary in Senegal as a result of civil war that was fought in my country four years ago. I'm average in size about 5.7 ft tall and 57 kg weight. I'm very sportive and like challenges. My picture is attached below for you to see ok..

;">My father's name is late Dr. Kudane Duncan,and my mother's name is late Mrs Flora Duncan. I had only one brother who is late also his name was Kingsley. He died the same day my parents died in the incidence of war. My late father was the chairman managing director of (KUDANE INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY COMPANY PLC), in Port Sudan.), my country which was destroyed during the war. When my parents died together with our only son, I managed to find my way to the coast of Africa (Senegal) through the red-cross rescue ship but it was not easy for me. Presently, I live in a missionary here to get sustained for my dear life. here is too tough and hard on me and I'm planning to seek for a better future.

Listen carefully, before the death of my late father, he deposited some amount of money in some banks in my name as the next of kin/inheritance. the amount in question is
($m5.750 Million US Dollars). that is in the BANK ,which I'm planning to claim. This is the more reason why I contacted you to seek your assistance. But before we continue I would like you to prove to me that you are a reliable person in whom I can place my confidence on and intrust my inheritance to, really I don't know you in person but hope so much that we will discover ourselves as we go on. If you are a trustworthy person, then, I would like you to help me transfer the money to your personal account, pending my arrival to meet with you and plan together how to invest the money in any business you know that will be nice for us. Then, when the money is transferred to you, you shall send me some money from it to enable me clear
myself from this camp and prepare my travel to meet you. You shall take 20% of the money for your kind assistance Important note; please do not disclose this my plan with you to any other person (it is my secret. I don't want to lose this money to wicked people.

here is to hard and there is hunger too. we only feed once a day unless one receives a
personal help from elsewhere.The only person who shows concern is Reverend Father Dickson Paul, the reverend minister in charge of the missionary,

The Father email is ( revdicksonpaul@yahoo.com ) here in the missionary. I use his computer to communicate you. And in case you would like to hear my voice you call me with his telephone. The number in if you call tell him that you want to speak with me Tilian Duncan and he will send for me to come and answer your call or you ask him the right time to speak with me because I'm not living with him, I'm living in
the female hostel.

Please send me your full contact details.
1.Your name and country .............................
2.Your phone and fax number..........................
3.Your working place and position in the office......................
4.Your passport number.............................
5.Your Age............................

so that i can use it to write a letter of nomination to the bank so that when you contact the bank, they will know of a truth that you are coming on my behalf.God bless you.Best Regard
Yours in love.
God bless you.
Best Regard

I stop here ti ll I hear from you,
Thanks and take care,
Tilian Duncan.
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: jenifferlove_williams@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:29 am

Received: from [41.83.15.169]
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 03:19:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY DARLING THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST ON YOU

Hello my love,
How are you today?
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar senegal
My name is Sonia Khalifa from Liberia in West Africa i am 23yrs old, 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion,(never married before )and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr Wilson Khalifa was the personal advicer to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold .it was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country senegal where i am leaving now.
In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of
the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev.Emmanuel George who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Pastors Tel number is (+221-772- 596- 833) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this,when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks in europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount is $5.7M (Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars),
i have my late father's Deposit Certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in order to further my studies as instructed by my father before his death, i am contacting you because my father instructed me to meet a foriegn partner.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Revrend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.My favourite language is English and i speak English very fluently.Please i will like you to answer me these questions:
1.What percentage of the money will be good for you after the money is transfered into your account?
2. can i trust you as a genuine friend ?
Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said, i have alot to tell you..
Have a nice day and think about me. Attach here is my pictures for you

Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours in love,
Sonia
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Stella Bashan <stellabashas@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:49 pm

On wedatefree:

Stellabashas@yahoo.com
Hello
How is your day.......
I saw your profile at www.wedatefree.com and some thing about you move my intress to comminicate with you so how is life treating you.
Please i want you to use this email address to write me back(Stellabashas@y ahoo.com) so that i can give you my picture and tell you more about me ok.stay cool and enjoy your self.kisesss
Yours lovely
Stella

Profile elements:

sand10a - no picture
Tagline: love and caring.....
23 y/o female from new yorl, USA
student

Email:

Hello dearest

Give me your time today,How is your day,Mine is a little bit cold over here , Hope you are doing well today over there,please bear with me,I Really like to have a good relationship with you,and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you,the main reason why I am contacting you now is to seek you assistance in the area of my future investment and also for a help hand over some huge amount of money in my possession.

This money ( US 5.7 Million dollars ) is deposited in a security and financier company some years ago in London Bank by my father ,He made me the sole beneficiary ,I am now asking you to stand on my behalf ,to stand as my partner and in time of the claim and investment as well.

As I have mention earlier I will make the procedure to this issue to be well know to you,if I am given the opportunity to do so,please attach your direct and full information as you reply to me,Please write me if you can,I am single and focus.

Hope to receive a message from you ,it will be great if we can know each other, I sent you my photo,I will appreciate as well if you send yours to me in your next mail,

My felicitations to all your good and loving family were ever you live,Now, about my hobbies, I like swimming, dancing, cooking, meeting people, going to social activities, and also i like music such as love songs mostly west life song

Thanks and remain bless.
Stella Bashan

Pictures:
1 already reported here

Header:

Received: from [41.208.186.40]
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 09:19:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: NICE TO MEET YOU

Originating IP: 41.208.186.40
Originating ISP: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scam Emails - TheDane

Unread postby TheDane » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:33 pm

Sonia - sonia_khalifaa@yahoo.com

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.216.178.5 with SMTP id e5csp92082wem;
Fri, 27 Jul 2012 17:55:22 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.66.73.202 with SMTP id n10mr8876899pav.80.1343436921616;
Fri, 27 Jul 2012 17:55:21 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <celinelove3@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm13.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com (nm13.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com. [98.139.91.83])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id gt5si7086028pbc.13.2012.07.27.17.55.20;
Fri, 27 Jul 2012 17:55:21 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of celinelove3@yahoo.com designates 98.139.91.83 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.139.91.83;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of celinelove3@yahoo.com designates 98.139.91.83 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=celinelove3@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [72.30.22.79] by nm13.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Jul 2012 00:55:20 -0000
Received: from [72.30.22.39] by tm13.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Jul 2012 00:55:20 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1069.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Jul 2012 00:55:20 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 551580.28141.bm@omp1069.mail.sp2.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 34218 invoked by uid 60001); 28 Jul 2012 00:55:19 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1343436919; bh=i1+AguzvmYmmkcNDOP0eFlhHtOcWNfcCatqoXAxSxOg=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=WWUw036dsJUBk+8jD3qAwqd8M4itkDmN7EKPxT4B26ifmylIyeGhfigfd7BWJseW4ENMrQAgiTD9PhfYB73bE/4TdAA7JefBifw6jg+atg8CL4K2NVEY0L/8BoG2DQul5Zg/vwC8WahMWBP4I4qsJ/DipybaCjnHS3/5L7Z4cng=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=vuTCVq1tmC1ltmMs6QrljkXtEzJFtlxPFThoYyk797iVvfbdiD7vJXkfxrFoIFkjHKvPqcjPekWBy2HHpjMmo9pSNBruJquJrWmPzr9RZj19eyCIyM17HnA+LLjs6H/GA9STILC1D+X+EtIUnnd9++8aTpG2JQnWYje7ucQZmFA=;
X-YMail-OSG: wm3YumEVM1mmZBuLnDleAZ1VgwJo0M8IG6PMurYsYhJMsLo
8HG91WINpnceyb2Z.tIxJaJIqSnzsn79ZG0nOfjJltT7EZpyI0epc94zM1gd
MkitqtnowE5IgpFOkBJj9CeL_hsoWsdRvUg3ttCZn7ZgQXmj23Qvd5gzsZd_
pUGsIAjS5SRcHaJwEvTVgT4SpSBbWQhQlf.94B67qktE7qoQMYmDvmYbjP9w
ZQuScMoWwSmfLe6FFweZYvKdL.XHWNqBDwZn2vK4jJvze7Ir6JC6taojF_OG
JRY4LCeCHpiXNIVB8f.0vYeaB5mzvmrAClBjNG2R9FAC2KIFhOYy4pAEdHjC
3R0PH.OP41WnlVMSK6QDdw8l2UCKL08TcM3_.4NOBus3qQ.fcCKAvA_qhl37
NS.pvU2tzzIX0m9jc5it8Z6EpiXYbiAgafkhjW7e19lwHkj4VEtcppsZxgYb
K3QFfF4hQrTm5d_Yyh4tx9mQEBtOQWNeB4_SigbSQhiYGJ8yL6cwVMA--
Received: from [68.68.104.155] by web113113.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 27 Jul 2012 17:55:19 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1343436919.16870.YahooMailClassic@web113113.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 17:55:19 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: sonia_khalifaa@yahoo.com
Subject: Hello dear,
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
MIME-Version: 1.0

Hello dear,
my name is sonia. i saw your profile at online site and found pleasure to write you as my friend so that we can communicate to each other. please reply back to me, so that i will send my pictures for you to know about me.
TheDane
Super survivor

esther1900larry@rocketmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:48 am

On net log,

my name is miss Esther

please contact me through

my email address (esther1900larry@rocketmail.com)

Profile elements:

larryesther84 - no picture
female - 27 years, Alabama, United States
263 visitors since 13 November 2011.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:49 am

Email:

My Dearest.
thanks for your mail.How are you doing on this beautiful day! I hope all is well with you .Friendship can not be measured in terms of material value, nor can it be explained through our use of language, it is a thing that is felt deep within the heart, where no words can ever come close to the truth.
I want to assure you that Color, Race, Religion, or Nationality makes no difference to me . What i see in people are their Personality and Character .
Meanwhile, I want to use this opportunity to brief you little about myself, My name is Esther Larry, I am Single, 24years old, was born in Rwanda Central Africa, with no kid and never married. 5ft 8inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes, fair in complexion I have a nice family which I lost doing the war that took place in my country some years ago.

My Father name is Dr Godwin Larry and He was chairman managing director of Godwin & Sons Industrial Company Ltd in the capital of my Country, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed he with my mother in cold blood.
It's was only me that survive this tragedy because i wasn't around when it happened. I was first year student then, studying Accountant in the University of Kigali and I managed to run to the refugee camp where I'm presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. Because the evils that killed my parents seize to kill and take away my belongings.
I am Calm, Joyful, Honest, Sociable, Intelligent, Romantic, Kind and Tender. I enjoy Traveling, Having Rest on Nature, Meeting with Friends, Swimming, Tennis Game, Poem, Driving, & Going to the Beach. Also I love all kinds of musics,mostly R & B, Blues ,Hip Hop etc.

I am a Simple & understanding girl who Cherish ,Honesty, Tolerance , Love , Care and Friendship.I am looking to meet a someone who will first of all be my friend and maybe more than Friends later. I want to know a bit about you and you can send your picture to me too because i have just sent mine here as an attachment.
I am looking forward to hearing from you and knowing about you, Your family , work , etc. Wishing you a nice day and all the good things that comes with it Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Best Regards
Miss Esther

The picture used is already reported here.

Header:

Received: from [41.82.113.249]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 21:24:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

Originating IP: 41.82.113.249
Originating ISP: Sonatel
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:58 am

On net log,

my name is miss Esther

please contact me through

my email address (esther1900larry@rocketmail.com)

Profile elements:

esthervclarry - no picture
female - 27 years, Alabaster, United States
649 visitors since 19 February 2012.

Email:

My Dearest One
Thank you immensely for your response, How are you doing over there together with your health which is always my concern? hope fine and you are shining in with the light from above. I will really like to have a good relationship with you. I promise you all that makes up a defined and a refined LOVE and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you immediately going through your profile which I was well satisfied with. I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here.
As I told you in my previous mail, Am Living in refugee camp where our movement are restricted, We are not eligible to go out from the camp unless we took permission. Its just like one staying in the prison. l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to, all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Rev Bright Matthew who is the pastor of (Salvation Ministry Dakar Branch) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am live in the female hostel due to the camp have two hostels one for women & the other for men

The Pastors Mobile Number is ( +22177-389-69-64) E-mail (Rev_brightmatthew@solution4u.com) if you call tell him you want to speak with me, then he will send for me in the female hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any privilledge to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship and investment assistance in your country or any-where you might recommend. I have my late father Statement of account and Death Certificate here with me because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $7.4M(Seven Million Four Hundred Thousand USDollars).
Meanwhile, As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest, I will put things into action immediately and will educate you more on the way you will assist me receive the money. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent response indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. I am staying at the female hostel here in the refugee camp. Please, keep this transaction to your self only. Do not disclose it to any one due to it nature till the fund (Money) gets to you in your country which I will also come over once the fund is been successfully transferred.
Note: I wanted to escape to the Europe but unfortunately lost my international passport and other valuable traveling documents when I was absconding from my country on public transport. I promise you sincerity and honesty over this our transaction and relationship and will always love you forever..I expect your honest and earliest reply.
Best Regards Miss Esther

Header:

Received: from [41.82.76.24]
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 18:09:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: PLEASE MY LOVE ONE I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

Originating IP: 41.82.76.24

The email adress Rev_brightmatthew@solution4u.com used by "the Rev. Father" is new. Some email adresses with the extension @solution4u.com are however reported online for being used in scam activities. The phone number +221773896964 is also new...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

juliana20_4u@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:21 am

On 4pp l:

HI DEAR never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful and endures through every circumstance. (juliana20_4u@hotmail.com) that's my mail contact i really cares for your relationship I'll attach my picture To your mailbox. thanks miss Juliana

Profile elements:

jullybaby
I am a:Woman
Birthday:10.11.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
i am so good to any body

The picture is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

grace.karume@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:05 pm

split from viewtopic.php?f=19&t=816&p=10576 because the pictures sended by email are already reported here.

Email:

Hello Dear,
I am very happy to receive your reply today,Thanks for your acceptance to my proposal,How was your day?,Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.Like I told you before my name is grace. Karume,24yrs old,single and never married before.I believe that it is important we get to know each other better for trust and confidence which is necessary in any good and lasting relationship built on truth and real love.
I love reading and spots and like to visit parks and garden to be close to nature. I love children too and will like to have many children when i get married.I am from Ivory Coast in West Africa and i am presently staying in a refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr Federick Karume was the managing director of Fredcocoa and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.
I have a special reason why I decided to contact you.
Please listen to this,Because of my urgency need of your help i have to give you more information about me with the hope that you will truly help me as i expect,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $7.3( Seven Million three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) and the bank gave me a condition to get a foreign partner who will stand for me due to my living status,
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send me some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I will give you all the necessary information about the money and will introduce you directly to the bank transfer manager for discussions because the manager is waiting for me now to present my partner so that they release this money to me.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to work or engage in any business or financial matters,be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country and I will like to come over to your country and start a new life and go back to school because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
I kept this secret from people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you, i like honest and understanding people and a man of vision, truth and hardworking,
In this Refugee camp its like one staying in the prison because you do not have freedom of your own,I hope by Gods joy i will come out of here soon if everything works out well between me and you together.I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to because they all ran away in the middle of the war in my country,The only person i have now is ( Rev.Henry joshua ) who is the pastor of (CHRIST THE LIGHT CHURCHES) here in the camp,he has been very nice to me since i came here,you can reach me through the reverend's telephone number.
His telephone number is (+221765012967)
If you call just tell him that you want to speak with me (the girl that came from Ivory coast),he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call,
Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you,have a nice day and think about me,awaiting to hear from you soonest,I attarch my picture bellow i will send you another one in my next mail and i will like to see your own.
Yours in love
Grace.

Header:

Received: from [41.82.115.127]
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 01:08:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY DEAR THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST.

Originating IP: 41.82.115.127

The Rev.Henry Joshua was reported before in other scam attempts. The phone number +221765012967 is also massive reported, in association with the same pictures reported in this topic.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

tinadabah@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:01 pm

split from viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2127, where the email adress is used with different gallery.

Email:

day greetings dear

How are you doing today. I hope all is well with you. I wish you the best this year, thank you very much for your reply .. I know this mail will come to you as a surprise, since they have not had a previous correspondence, please bear with me. I'd really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you.

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here, I am Miss Tina
Dabah 24 year old girl from Liberia the only daughter of the late Major General Jonathan Desmond Dabah my father was the former deputy minister of national security under the leadership of president Charles Taylor who is now in exile after many innocent soul were killed in my country, Liberia, my father was killed by the government of Charles Taylor, accused my father of coup attempt.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. She plans to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.

Meanwhile, I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents late.

So I decided fled to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations Commission for Refugees here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal, I want to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and helps investment in his country.

My late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of (U.S. $ 2.7 m) in one of the leading banks in Europe with my name as next of kin. But meanwhile, you should not let someone who knows about this money since my late father did not disclose to any body rather what they know about the valuable documents.

I have informed the bank about my plans to transfer the money to me here in Africa to start a new life, but I know that my late father has an agreement with the bank.that should be up to 30 years old before I direct access money.if then I should not give my partner to appear to me as my trustee for the bank so the bank will transfer my membership account.

However, I will send the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me to transfer money to your account, and would like to help me invest the money in your country, and I also like to complete my studies, as I was in my 1st year in college when the crisis started, it is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your help and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes save.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In light of the above, we see an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

You can not call me by phone, because I have no phone here in the refugee camp, but there is a church here in the camp. where I can receive calls from their own. if you care to call me, is the priest Reverend phone number here in the camp, please, when you call, tell him you want to talk to the girl Tina Miss Liberia in female 101.then a hostel room, he send for me to answer your call,

This is the priest Rev phone number +221763981407
. Please, I am waiting for your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to yourself, please, please do not disclose it to anyone until I come to join you immediately the fund is transferred to your account.

Thanks hoping to hear from you

The stolen image used is reported in this topic by duckhunter at Apr 23, 2012.

Header:

Received: from [41.82.88.234]
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 03:58:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Originating IP: 41.82.88.234
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.