Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

julietmagrate@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

julietmagrate@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon May 23, 2016 4:08 pm

Return-Path: <julietmagrate@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 14:56:47 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: <julietmagrate@hotmail.com>
To: "julietmagrate@hotmail.com" <julietmagrate@hotmail.com>
Subject: Hello dear, Am juliet i we like us to be friends please reply me
back.

no text in body.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: julietmagrate@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 30, 2016 11:03 pm

Skype ID:
live:julietmagrate

Hello My Dear
How are you today? i will like to be kind and honest with you, i am a woman that have seen life, i have been in the social circle for many years, although it does not matter one's age, color or achievement, what matters in our life is your kindness to humanity.

Dear, i believe that is the most important thing in life, I had been hardworking all my life,i must think of something better, to enjoy my life and probably have a family,maybe relocate and start investing in other things, Anyway i will like to tell you more about me, My name is Miss Juliet Margaret , am from France ,I was born in France, And i left France at Age of 12 Years to England, which to the glory of God Am working as an Senior Audit/banker in Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom, is very painful i lost my only daughter at age of 4 years,

I was married but my Ex Husband got married to another woman, which caused our divorce, but is ok that is life for you, since he accused me of been so busy due to my bank work activities as accounting/auditing, that i was not having time for him and our kids before she passed away, but he refused to understand that i was pursing a goal, i told him that soon i will resign and we will have enough time for each other but he was impatient, although is over between us, I am happy alone because I have everything i need, This is why I think of relocating to another country to get into investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able to manage on my own, Please would you tell me more about yourself too? I like to know more about you for me to know if we can achieve this goal together, your marital status and your country of origin
I will be glad to hear from you soon.

Yours Faithful

Header:
Return-Path: <julietmagrate@hotmail.com>
Received: from VI1PR06MB1024.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com ([10.162.123.155]) by
Mon, 30 May 2016
Subject: I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPONSE

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:16 am

MY DEAR,
I thank you once again for his humble reply to my mail. I really appreciate it a lot and I am very happy to read from you, or from your answer I am convinced that the future holds a special place for us, if only we could trust each other and be honest and faithful to each other also

As I said before, I was hoping to accomplish a particular mission, my '' ex '' husband was unlucky to get with me, I think with how little has told me about you, it would be advisable to disclose this secret for you and it will also tell my goal and plan. Because it would be mutually beneficial for us and maybe you could be the right person to take the opportunity with me, because I think we know each other is the way God has fate

Remember I told you I'm an Auditor from my bank and also the Head of the International Relations Unit of remittances from abroad. Before my position here in my bank, I have the opportunity to loot out a certain amount of money from a deceased client, the result of the autopsy showed that he had died of shorts by unknown gun. As I was his personal accountant officer before he died and account opening records, it did not indicate anyone as the beneficiary of the family. From 2009 to date, no one has presented as the beneficiary of the family to manage the fund. The amount in question is the sum total of $: 14500.000. (Fourteen million five hundred thousand dollars).

I can provide all the necessary legal documents of the British Court to present you the legal beneficiary of these funds whether to accept partner with me in this deal. A lot of money lying abandoned around the bank as a result of abandoned bank accounts, holdings of securities, unclaimed life insurance payments and pension benefits forgotten. I will definitely give you full details on how we were going to do this legally, without going against the laws of the country. Once you answer me indicating your interest in working with me. I have worked with the bank for several years and have had time to study the British heritage claims procedures. I should be grateful if you would treat this matter with all the bits of confidentiality and maturity, putting my integrity above all, because I do not need any errors or remorse. I promise you will never regret if you take the courageous decision to partner with me in this deal. It would be wise if
we do everything possible to not miss this golden opportunity. This happens in all banks around the world, including in their own country, but people outside the banking industry does not know this.

The fund will be shared at a rate of 58% for me, 40% for you and 2% will be allocated to cover the expenses and taxes at your bank, we will use the fund in your country to build businesses and for investment which both of us manage, Please note this is an honest request for you and me. Only advocate for you to make this transaction a high secrecy, since we have to rely on anyone unless you and me.

Please treat this business proposal with the utmost confidentiality and send me the following information (s) in which to apply for this transfer if you are interested.

1. Full name,
2. Residential Country, City, Address
2. Identification copy
3.Nationality

Thanks and best regards
His faithful
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:11 pm

Hello Dear
How are you doing together with your family, I hope all is well ? here is my phone number +447974679930
NOTE do not call me, you can SMS me or add me on whats app Because Bank set security to monitor every member of the Bank due our banking rule and regulation

Kindly make sure that this information will be between you and me until we actualized the success of this transaction, What i want you to do now is to apply for the release of the fund into your account, Make sure you keep a top secret of this transaction because i don’t want any staff of the bank to know that i am responsible for this transaction This is where i lay the future survival hope of our future, and its was the reason I tried to explain for your best understanding

You should not change your name and nationality in this transaction because you are going to apply as the business partner to the deceased customer Note, if you send this letter to the bank, the bank will not delay to contact you, but you should not respond back to the bank until i direct you on what to do

This is to avoid mistake from your part , See the official letter below, send it through to the bank through the bank email address of the bank as follows.

Bank Details;

Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom or now known as AL Rayan Bank of Britain Plc
Managing Director, Sultan Ahmed Choudhury
Address PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ United Kingdom
Phone +44-121-456-9874
Bank Email.............( infor.islamicbankbritainplc@englandmail.com )

Immediately this fund is transferred into your account, then i will obtain visa to your country for the disbursement of the fund according to my proposal ratio, Immediately you apply update me that you have sent the letter to the bank.

My best regard to you and your family,

Your Faithful

Juliet.

Phone Numbers:
+441214569874
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location Birmingham
Original network provider* BT

+447974679930
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infor.islamicbankbritainplc@englandmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:26 pm

ISLAMIC BANK OF BRITAIN PLC UNITED KINGDOM

http:/ /www.islamic-bank.com
Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom
PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ United Kingdom

ATTENTION
RESPONDS TO YOUR CLAIM

Your Kind of Attention:MR
In view of application letter which we received now from you, Request for Claim Information,closure and transfer of US $ 14.500.000.00 belonging to the late MR.MAHMOUD ADAMA, An Tripoli,Libya Nationality.

Inquiries have been made and your information coincided with the one we have in our records, based on the reports before the payment verification board.Be informed that before we can effect further transfer,we need to receive the following proofs from you to ascertain that you have been nominated by her next of kin Late MR.MAHMOUD ADAMA, as we have dedicated & substantiate with the two attach copy of decease transcribe documents.

DISCLOSURE OF ACCOUNT INFORMATION:
The Deposit certificate belonging to our deceased respective customer late MR.MAHMOUD ADAMA,which we confirmed positively and accurate within our recorded Files.

THE LIST DOCUMENT REQUIRED:
These documents needed urgent for proper review and it has to be obtain here in United Kingdom.
(1) Power of Attorney
(2) Affidavit of Claim the legal beneficially
(3) A Non Resident Certificate

We hope that you will understand that our request for the above documents and information are part of our security protocols to avoid fraudulent claims or an unwarranted taking advantage of her absence by some individuals or some other distant relations who might have had access to her privacy.

On receipts of the above documents/information,we shall verify them and once we are satisfied,we shall process your claim and effect the transfer in Next 72 Hours as you may instruct this bank.
Mr. Saleem Iqbal Muhammad,beware that you are not allowed to communicate with any other person(s)or any of our bank branches any longer,to avoid conflict of information's on our bank system,you only advice to use our customer care service email to communicate with us on your confident time.
Should you have any question(s)please contact Director General

Yours faithfully,
Foreign operations & International Remittance Dept.
Managing Director
Sultan Ahmed Choudhury
ISLAMIC BANK OF BRITAIN PLC UNITED KINGDOM
Image result for islamic bank of britain plc united kingdom
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:13 pm

Skype ID:
live:baristerwilliamssmithchambe

THIS ARE THE ONLY FEW DOCUMENTS OUR BANK NEEDED FROM YOU NOW BEFORE
THEY EFFECT THIS TRANSACTION WITH YOU.
(1) Power of Attorney

FORWARD THE LETTER BELLOW TO THE LAWYER NOW WHILE YOU WAIT PATIENCE TO
HEAR FROM HIM

Barrister Williams Smith law Chambers
America Square Conference, 1 America Square, Crosswall, London EC3N
2SG, United Kingdom
Name:.......... Williams Smith
Phone: ..........+447855687459( baristerwilliamssmithchambers@hotmail.com )

Dear Sir,
I am MR , the business partner to
Late Mr Mahmoud Adama, who was who passed away on February 06, 2009
when Gun men shot him while still inside the Libya capital, Tripoli

As his business partner / next of Kin, I applied for his remaining
Balance from his Bank. The bank acknowledged my application and
confirmed that I am indeed the real partner of late Mr Mahmoud Adama.

I followed all the instructions from the bank and we are now at the
point where the bank wants to approve this fund in my name and release
the funds to my account here in my country. However, the bank wants me
to come down in person, but due to the business schedule, I will not
be able to come down in person at the moment. The bank have giving me
Option of contacting you. The bank requested...

(1) Power of Attorney

Sir, i believe you will assist me in obtaining these documents from
the Government Institution who’s dealing with these documents and hand
it over to the bank. I will appreciated it if you can send me also
copies of the documents for that fact I must also prove these
documents into the receive of revenue for tax purposes here in my
country, The money is with Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom
For further information you can contact me.

Yours Faithfully

MR

Phone:
+447855687459
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:33 pm

My dearest,

How are you and your work hope all is well with you please i want to know if you have heard from the lawyer concerning your forwarded mail to him as you know the bank is waiting to hear from you as you send the documents to them in other to proceed in transferring the money okay am waiting to hear from you bye.

Yours friend,

Juliet

Barrister Williams Smith Chambers
Address:1 America Square, Crosswall,
London EC3N 2SG, United Kingdom
REGISTERED OFFICE ADDRESS: N° 1 America Square, Crosswall
CITY: London

Your Attention ,
This is to inform you that i got your mail here and would like you to follow carefully my requirements and send it fast
Hence this is a highly valuable case, both in scope and volume; I am willing to assist you with all legal matters.
What you have to do now is pay our consultation & mobilization fee as soon as possible, because I have decided to give your case utmost priority and attention, provided you do the needful, which will effectively mobilize me to represent you where and when you needed luminary assistance.
Based on my understanding of the transaction with Islamic Bank of Britain plc, the following documents shall be drafted, authenticated and legalized/notarized in your name to enable for approval of the requested transaction by the named Bank.
1. Power of attorney - Legal empowerment to claim and demand Instant repatriation of the said funds to your choice account (anywhere).
2. Sworn affidavit - To be undersigned at Her Majesty's Court.
3. UKB2 - citizenship Certificate - Legalized or Notarized.
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, THIS IS OUR BASIC REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PAPER WORK;
1. YOUR FULL NAME :........................
2. YOUR STATE AND COUNTRY OF ORIGIN :........................
3. YOUR AGE OR DATE OF BIRTH :........................
4. YOUR PROFESSION OR OCCUPATION :........................
5. ADDRESS & PHONE NUMBER :........................
6. SCANNED COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY CARD (EMAIL ATTACHMENT):........................
7. MARITAL STATUS :........................
8. YOUR NEXT OF KIN :........................
Our consultation & legal mobilization fee is GB £2,700 Pounds Sterling (€3,900 Euro).

***For performance of the work, Send payment immediately, through Moneygram or Western Union: Money Transfer.
Receiver name... Williams Smith

LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE HEADING TO BANK NOW FOR PAYMENT OF THE CONSULTATION & MOBILIZATION FEE, TO ENABLE FOR ONWARD COMMENCEMENT OF THE WORK. AS SOON AS IT HAS BEEN SENT THROUGH MONEYGRAM, QUICKLY GET BACK TO ME WITH THE MONEY TRANSFER CONFIRMATION CODE OR YOU SEND SCANNED COPY (Email: baristerwilliamssmithchambers@hotmail.com ) OF THE MONEY TRANSFER INVOICE/RECEIPT TO ME, FOR PICKUP.
Thanks And Yours In Service.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:57 am

My dearest ,

How are you and your work hope things are moving in others if so glory be to God,i read your mail and please all you have to do is to ask the lawyer how you will send the money to him and do try to send it today to him because the board of directors are waiting as you send the documents for them to initiate on the transfer immediately without wast of time okay thanks and will be waiting to hear from you as you send the money to the lawyer kisses and bye.

Yours lovely,

Juliet

My dearest ,

Good evening how are you and work today hope you doing well i want to know if you did sent the money to the lawyer because the bank had a meeting today again that after tomorrow you do not get the documents they will stop the transfer so please do try and send the money to the lawyer today if you have not okay so that he can get it ready fast tomorrow thanks and am waiting for your mail bye.

Yours lovely,

Juliet

Your Attention ,

Sequel to the mail i got from you well i have gotten the details as i asked from you and regarding the method of payments as you asked in terms of currency different well you have to pay it in dollars since you are in USA and when converter-ed 2700 pounds to dollars it will be 3,927.01 USD so i advice you send it tomorrow so that i can get the documents prepared and send to you at once without delay thanks and meanwhile do send me the payment slip to enable me cash it at once hope am clear to you now have a good night and will wait for your prompt respond in sending the money bye.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

julietmagrate@hotmail.com baristerwilliamssmithchambers@hotm

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:58 pm

My dearest ,

How are you and your work hope all is well with you,dear i read your mail now and i would want you to please do as the lawyer said by sending it through western union or money gram because bank to bank as you requested will take at list one week before reaching his account and know that the bank is seriously waiting to receive the documents from you so please do try and understand what am saying is for our own good and also to be fast on getting the documents okay all you have to do is to just go to the western union office close to you and give them his details then you make the payments and within 30 minutes he will get it okay thanks and am waiting bye.

Yours lovely,

Juliet

Your Attention ,

Sequel to your respond to me that you have not done any transaction through western union or money gram money transfer well that is the fastest means of sending money abroad this days because the bank to bank you mentioned will take at list 3 to 4 days depending how fast they push the money but nevertheless since you prefer bank to bank than the two means i gave you below is the account of my office which my secretary is the account holder here account details as follows,

Name ...M. E
Bank name ....Santander bank account 4917XXXX
Sort Code.... sort code 090128
BIC ABBYGB2LXXX
IBAN GB77ABBY0901284917XXXX
Address ..... Glasgow G128SH United Kingdom

thanks and i shall wait to hear from you as you make the payment do forward the payment slip to me have a nice day and your prompt respond is highly needed.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:26 am

My dearest,

Good morning and how are you hope you are doing well across if so glory be to God,dear i read your mail now and i will be waiting today as you send the money to the lawyer please do not fail so that we get the documents ready fast and send it to the bank without delay okay thanks and hoping to hear from you bye

Yours lovely,

Juliet

Your Attention ,

Sequel to the feed back mail i got from you well i have heard what you said and shall expect to hear from you tomorrow as you send the money and do not forget to send me the payment slip you used in sending it okay thanks and good night bye

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.