Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mecy_francis@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

mecy_francis@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 20, 2016 7:14 pm

WeDateFree:

'Pleaes contact me via e-mail (mecy_francis@yahoo .com)
in order to tell you more about me
Love and regard
from'

julieta - no picture
26 y/o female from new york, USA
I have the spirit of an adventurer, I love to explore, meet new people, to do and see new things. I think a great date is a beautiful candlelight dinner with great food and great
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mecy_francis@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 28, 2016 10:58 pm

WeDateFree:

'Pleaes contact me via e-mail (mecy_francis@hotma il.com)
in order to tell you more about me
Love and regard
from'

Screen name: julieta - no picture
26 y/o female from new york, USA
Date of birth 1990 - May - 9
Ethnicity African American
Marital status Single
Education High School graduate
Income $10,000/year and less
look for a male
Looking for an age range 18 - 75

I have the spirit of an adventurer, I love to explore, meet new people, to do and see new things. I think a great date is a beautiful candlelight dinner with great food and great
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mecy_francis@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:31 am

Hello my dear friend,

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from UNITED KINGDOM .Presently I am now in UNITED KINGDOM for investment projects with my new partner with the total money. Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

My dear i have to pass through Senegal to U.K do to the war, Now you will need to contact the Rev. Father Peter that i trust so well his name is Rev Father Peter Quest Foire Yoff Villa,No60c Ndeye diey Dakar Senegal.Email:( revpetters_d@yahoo.com ) Phone (+221-‏‏‏ 762617085, Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $450.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Rev Father Peter and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf; therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay. Take care and remain Blessed.

Yours Sincerely,
Mecy francis

Header:
Return-Path: <mecy_francis@hotmail.com>
Received: from AM3PR06MB0904.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::6086:41f8:636b:4fa5]) by AM3PR06MB0904.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::6086:41f8:636b:4fa5%15]) with mapi id 15.01.0734.014;
Fri, 25 Nov 2016
Subject: GOOD NEWS I AM NOW IN UNITED KINGDOM

Same Reverend E-mail account and the real scammers Face in this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=41593&p=122572#p122572

Phone:
+221762617085
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mecy_francis@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:52 pm

Recovery Scam:

Hello Dearest,
how are you doing today together with your families i hope all is well with you ,
my dear am writing to let you know that the reverend father Peter, told me how you have been delaying him with the bank Cheque of ($450.000.00),

the big problem there is that my husband don't know anything about the money , and i don't want him to know anything about it to avoid problem with him , i now told the reverend father Peter
to take the Cheque of ($450.000.00), to any UBA BANK branch near him to keep the money saved ,

reverend father called me 25th of June 2017 ,that he have deposited the Cheque of ($450.000.00), to UBA BANK , all the money is now into ATM VISA Card , i was very much happy because nothing like rest on it again

all you need to do now before is late , contact the UBA BANK with their Email immediately (ubabankplcdepartmentdepame@gmail.com ) ADDRESS, 82/45 GRAND RUE, bank director Mohamed Mustafa

send them your information, immediately

1. Full Name
2. Phone Number
3. Contact Address
4. Country
5. passport copy or ID Card

tell them you are the person the reverend father Peter ,deposited the money on his behalf ,through ATM VISA Card , you can tell them how you want the transaction through the ATM Card or through western union transaction ,

my dear again remember this is bank issue now you don't need to delay again , because is your delaying is holding the transaction since all this time i have try all my possible best for you over this issue , am waiting to hear good news from you before 5 days once you received the ATM card ,Thanks have a nice sweet day Yours Lovely Sgt mercy francis
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.