Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Mya - ATK

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

asha_4you@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 19, 2016 1:34 am

Dear,
please i want you to have the same mind and faith to help me out, i heard what you said and i am very much impressed for your good heart to help me , my situations here is very bad coupled here in Senegal where cost of things is very expensive,to eat food or take care of my self as a young girl is a very big problem to me.Now, i have seen that you really wants to help me out from my situations here in the camp,i am giving you the whole information about the money.I explained all about me to you with breaking heart, faith and trust which i believe that you will not let me down, please handle this matter as yours till the successful end meanwhile i want you to contact the Bank and demand for the transfer of the money into your Bank account, do not open this matter to people over there, just hold it between you and me for security purpose , because hence it is MONEY all eyes will like to be on it which may put our life in danger, i hope you understood
me? i attached some of the document related to the deposited fund, so feel free to help me out.
This is the contact information of the Bank,
Name:........Attijariwaf Bank
Email.........(attijariwafbank@aol.com)
Phone.........(+221-78-147-2789)
Fax......... (221-338-927-152)
The name of the manager is Mr.Nik Domo
Contact the bank as soon as you received this mail and tell the Bank that you are my trustee that you want to know the possibilities on how they will transfer my late father's Dr kajas deposited fund $5.7m into your bank account for my own benefit,Then immediately after the transfer you will send me some money to prepare my traveling documents to meet you over there , try to contact the Bank immediately you receive this mail and demand for the transfer to your account on my behalf, thanks and God bless you .i will join you as soon as this money is transferred in your bank account because i want to start a new life Dear, i am always happy with your efforts towards my situations here in the refugee camp, have a nice day and take good care of your self

Yours

20160519022915-d0210879-me.png

20160519022919-761532b6-me.png

20160519022923-586cf317-me.png

Phone Numbers:
+221763328975 (From Document)
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221781472789
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Fax: +221338927152
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

asha_4you@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 19, 2016 11:31 pm

my dear how are you today i know all is well with you i saw the mail you send to the bank update me as you from the bank ok waiting to hear from you soon,

From Asha

ATTIJARIWAF BANK SENEGAL
289 MEDINA DAKAR SENEGAL
DIRECTOR FOREIGN TRANSFER
TEL:+221-773-306-673
FAX:+221-338-927-152
EMAIL:...(attijariwafbank@aol.com)

ATTENTION, ,

ASHA KAJAS, TRUST FUND

We have received an application from Ms.Asha Kajas, a refugee registered with the UNHCR Dakar office, with regards to the claim of her inheritance with our bank worth 5.7 million dollars.Her application was approved by the bank Management and she received an instruction to appoint a fund trustee who will sign the fund release order and receive the fund on her behalf for investment purposes.

We wish to remark that her status as a registered refugee with the United Nations High Commission for Refugees Dakar Office makes it illegal for the bank to release the money directly to her without the involvement of a legal trustee who will deal with the bank on her behalf fund receive the fund for investment We will open a file in your name for the transaction as soon as you provide us with the following requirements viz: Copy of a trustee mandate issued in your name in a court in Senegal authorizing us to recognize you as her appointed fund trustee,and therefore deal with you on the fund release and transfer. you are required to consult a Senegalese based lawyer who will stand in the federal high court of Senegal and get the trustee mandate ( POWER OF ATTORNEY) to enable use effect the fund transfer to your provided bank account on behalf of Ms.Asha Kajas, -Your nominated trustee account details.Be advised to consult an accredited Senegalese lawyer to assist you in processing the trustee mandate in the High Court of Senegalese according our specifications in matters of this nature.As soon as we have the above stated details and the legal trustee document , our Management will approve release and transfer of the fund to your custody as fund trustee accordingly. Be guided accordingly and revert to the attijariwaf Transfer Manager Mr.Nik Domo (BOM)
**********************************************************************************
The attijariwaf bank Of Senegal. 361 Bd Djily Mbaye X Rue Huart BP 560 MEDINA The attijariwaf bank is a Senegalese Bank and its products are available to Senegalese and foreigners,subject to any restrictions laid down by Senegalese law).The attijariwaf bank is authorized and regulated by the (BCEAO)Financial Services Authority (No.121885), subscribes to the Banking Code, is a member of the Financial Ombudsman Service and is licensed by the Office of Fair Trading (No.006110).This e-mail is sent by a attijariwaf bank and may contain information that is privileged or confidential.

Header:
Return-Path: <attijariwafbank@aol.com>
Received: from 41.82.123.70 by webprd-m71.mail.aol.com (10.74.55.19) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Thu, 19 May 2016 08:28:01 -0400
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016
Subject: CBAO ATTIJARIWAF BANK SENEGAL

TEL: +221773306673
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

asha_4you@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 21, 2016 1:59 am

ATTIJARIWAF BANK SENEGAL
289 MEDINA DAKAR SENEGAL
TEL:+221-773-306-673
FAX:+221-338-927-152
EMAIL:...( attijariwafbank@aol.com )

ATTENTION. Mr ,

We hereby wish to inform you that you have to contact the young girl the father there in the camp will help her search for a lawyer over here in Senegal i think you understand me,

MR NIK DOMO

Darling,
I have done my best in getting a Lawyer with the help of the Rev Father here. who said this documents will be very difficult because of my refugee statue, please my dear try and do all you can to make sure you get the documents from the lawyer.
The Rev. helped me to spoke much about you to him, he said he will like to hear from you before any thing, so please try and contact him on email,inform him that you are my foreign trustee that you need his services to get a power of attorney from Federal High Court of Senegal that will allow you transfer my inheritance from attijariwaf bank Senegal into your account this is the contact of the Lawyer
HIS INFORMATION ARE BELLOW ESITE CHAMBERS
NAME......Barrister Esite Richards
EMAIl......( esitelawchamber@yahoo.com )
Phone.......+221 768522543
Darling,i have Submitted your name to the Lawyer,the High Court to know the procedure.Darling, try to contact him as soon as you get this mail,then he will look on how to get the power of attorney document from the high court pls.My happiness is that soon i will join you. try to inform me in any thing you discussed with the Lawyer.

Yours Asha,

Phone:
+221768522543
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

esitelawchamber@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 22, 2016 2:48 am

ESITE RICHARDS CHAMBER'S & ASSOCIATES

MR. ,

I HAVE MADE THE INQUIRIES ABOUT THE PROCESS OF THE (POWER OF ATTORNEY), I WENT TO THE HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL TODAY TO ACQUIRE THE AUTHORIZATION FOR THIS PROCESS, AND ALL THE NECESSARY INQUIRIES HAS BEEN MADE TODAY IN THE HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL HERE, EVERY THING IS SUCCESSFUL AND LEGAL, THE PROCESS IS IN YOUR HAND NOW.

THIS (POWER OF ATTORNEY) IS A NECESSARY DOCUMENT TO BE ACQUIRED IN-RESPECT OF YOUR TRANSACTION WITH YOUR APPOINTEE,MS ASHA KAJAS, WHICH WILL GIVE YOU EVERY POWER OVER THE SAID FUND, AND IT IS AN AUTHORITY FROM YOUR APPOINTEE MS ASHA KAJAS APPOINTING YOU AS HER TRUSTEE.

NOW I WILL NEED YOUR RESPONSE FOR THE PROCESS, AND THERE IS A LEGAL FEE WHICH YOU MUST PAY FOR THE AUTHORIZATION FROM THE HIGH COURT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL BECAUSE MS ASHA KAJAS IS A REFUGEE, AND IN ACCORDING TO THE LAW OF THIS COUNTRY, NO REFUGEE IS AUTHORIZED TO HANDLE ANY TRANSACTION, SO THE FEE WILL BE PAID SO THAT THE AUTHORIZATION WILL BE RELEASED FROM THE HIGH COURT HERE. NOW THIS IS THE LEGAL FEE YOU MUST PAY BEFORE ACQUIRING THIS DOCUMENT FROM THE GOVERNMENT ON YOUR BEHALF, AND BEHOLD THAT THE FEE CAN NOT BE SKIPPED BECAUSE IT IS A GOVERNMENT MONEY, IT IS NOT A MATTER THAT WILL REQUIRE AFTER THE PROCESS, IT IS A MATTER THAT REQUIRE IMMEDIATE ATTENTION, SO YOU HAVE TO PAY THE LEGAL FEE WHICH IS ESSENTIAL, I HAVE RECEIVED THE APPLICATION FORM FROM THE HIGH COURT, AND YOU WILL FILL YOUR NAMES AND INFORMATION IN THE FORM, AND YOU WILL SIGN IT.

NOW THIS IS ABOUT THE FEE.

1]. 300 DOLLARS [ IS FOR POVERTY ALLITERATION BECAUSE ANY OUT GOING FUND WHO HUG AMOUNT MUST THE ALLEVIATION SUCH AS TAX.

2]. 450 DOLLARS [ IS FOR THE DRAFTING,SIGNING AND SEALING OF THE AUTHORIZATION LETTER FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL.

3]. 350 DOLLARS ( IS FOR THE APPROVAL SIGNING OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY FROM THE DESK OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF DAKAR PROVINCE.

I DON'T WANT TO CHARGE FOR MY SERVICE / CONSULTATION FEE NOW BECAUSE THE FUND IN THE BANK IS A GRANTEE TO ME,
MEANWHILE TRY ALL YOUR POSSIBLE BEST TO SEND THE PROCESSING FEE 1,100 DOLLARS SO THAT WE WILL START THE PROCESS IMMEDIATELY THIS NOBLE CHAMBER RECEIVED THE MONEY , IT WILL TAKE ONLY THREE WORKING DAYS TO ENDORSER THE DOCUMENTS AND THE AUTHORIZATION DOCUMENTS AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE PROCESS FEES,
WE CONVINCED TO ASSIST IN THIS TRANSACTION AND I PROMISED TO RENDER THE BEST OF MY SERVICE TO YOU AND MISS ASHA KAJAS,

OUR CONCERN IS TO RENDER THE BEST OF OUR SERVICE TO CLIENTS BEFORE BENEFITS.

NOTE, YOUR REQUIRED TO SEND THE FOLLOWING TO THIS CHAMBER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE IT WILL HELP TO TENDER YOUR APPLICATION TO THE HIGH COURT,

1, A COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT,
2, YOUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS,
3, YOUR OCCUPATION OR YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER,

SO FOR THE PROCESS TO COMMENCE IMMEDIATELY, YOU REQUIRED TO SEND THE REQUIRED CHARGES TO US , YOU MENTIONED OF CONCLUDING THE TRANSFER IS WEEK, SO YOU HAVE TO COMPLY QUICK TO ENABLE US PROCEED, INFORM US SO THAT WE WILL GIVE YOU INFORMATION ON HOW TO SEND THE FEES TO US.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATIONS
OUR REGARD TO YOUR FAMILY
BARRISTER ESITE RICHARD (ESQ).

Header:
Return-Path: <esitelawchamber@yahoo.com>
Received: from jws10680.mail.bf1.yahoo.com by sendmailws157.mail.bf1.yahoo.com;
Date: Sat, 21 May 2016
Reply-To: esite-law Chamber <esitelawchamber@yahoo.com>
Subject: ESITE RICHARDS CHAMBER'S & ASSOCIATES

20160522033927-be7b126b-me.png

20160522033929-7a638221-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

asha_4you@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 22, 2016 10:57 pm

Good Day My Dear,

How is your precious life which is important to me, i hope you are well sounded in good health, if so thanks be to God Almighty,

i have discussed the issue severally with the bank before contacting you and the bank manager advised me to present a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf with the banking formalities which will enable them to release the fund because they will not handle the transaction with me direct due to my refugee status, i don't have an account with them , and i can not perform the operation because of my status here, the bank encouraged me to present a foreign partner because when they asked me about my relatives i explained to them and they concluded to render the service to me as soon as i present my foreign partner,

i am the only daughter to my parent, my uncle who supposed to be by my side is a terror to me because after the death of my father he claimed all our properties and threatening to kill me that was why i ran over night with the fund deposited documents because it is with me, i forgot many of my documents such as my school docs and ID, cloths and books and many other things, why i took the fund documents because it is the next target of my uncle, so i count my self as an orphan because i don't have any body, the reason why i reside here is because of the deposited fund and since i am here i am always in contact with the bank because i am the next of kin, no body can ever get the fund out from the bank without my knowledge,

My Dear, if you are there for me, let first get the fund from the bank, then after it we can think for another step to proceed because i know that hence we get this fund, i can get an admission even without credential, what i need is to attend an exam, i believe by the special grace of God i will make my self proud,

My Dear, please try to know how you will send the money to the lawyer for the document called (POWER OF ATTORNEY) i don't know what to do again please try to see what you will do please i bay you with the name of God please , so that the bank will advise us on how possible it will be for the transferring of the fund to your country, i can't still waiting here please, life is very very critical for me here, no one to assist and no one to care, can you imagine that i can't boast of a meal here in the camp? but i am not complaining, i am surviving here by the special grace of God, many people here has visitors and some financial assistance to sustain but i don't have any one beside me, i don't have anyone to ask of me, and don't have any one to assist me, people is dieing here every week due to lack of food, love you will not understand but i believe that all this will soon be a story to me, please try all your possible best to help me out from this prison called refugee camp,

i am hoping for your rapid action to my situation please,
have a nice Day and take good care of your self for me,
Yours Loving Asha
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

asha_4you@yahoo.com esitelawchamber@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 23, 2016 11:33 pm

my dear this mail is from the lawyer,

NOW THIS IS ABOUT THE FEE.

1]. 300 DOLLARS [ IS FOR POVERTY ALLITERATION BECAUSE ANY OUT GOING FUND WHO HUG AMOUNT MUST THE ALLEVIATION SUCH AS TAX.

2]. 450 DOLLARS [ IS FOR THE DRAFTING,SIGNING AND SEALING OF THE AUTHORIZATION LETTER FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL.

3]. 350 DOLLARS ( IS FOR THE APPROVAL SIGNING OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY FROM THE DESK OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF DAKAR PROVINCE.

I DON'T WANT TO CHARGE FOR MY SERVICE / CONSULTATION FEE NOW BECAUSE THE FUND IN THE BANK IS A GRANTEE TO ME,
MEANWHILE TRY ALL YOUR POSSIBLE BEST TO SEND THE PROCESSING FEE 1,100 DOLLARS SO THAT WE WILL START THE PROCESS IMMEDIATELY THIS NOBLE CHAMBER RECEIVED THE MONEY , IT WILL TAKE ONLY THREE WORKING DAYS TO ENDORSER THE DOCUMENTS AND THE AUTHORIZATION DOCUMENTS AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE PROCESS FEES,

ATTN,

Good Day Mr i get your information's try to send the money with my secretary name through western union money transfer or money gram so that i will get it as soon as you send it,

Name.............. nwakibu darlington onyekachi
address............... Dakar Senegal

send me the information to enable me receive it as soon as you send the fee ok,

I REMAIN YOURS IN SERVICE
BARRISTER ESITE RICHARDS(ESQ)

ATTN,

GOOD DAY HOW ARE YOU I HOPE YOU ARE DOING FINE, IN RESPECT TO YOUR REQUEST TO ME REGARDING FOR THE MONEY TO GET THE DOCUMENT, THE MONEY IS NOT FOR ME AM GOING TO PAY IT TO THE HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL I DO NOT CHARGE FOR MY SERVICE / CONSULTATION FEE . WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO TRY YOUR POSSIBLE BEST TO SEND THE MONEY SO THAT I WILL GET THE DOCUMENT FROM THE HIGH COURT I THINK I HAVE MADE MY SELF CLEAR TO YOU, URGENT COOPERATION WITH ME SO THAT I CAN GET THIS DOCUMENTS FOR YOU FOR THE BANK TO EFFECT THE TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT, HAVE A NICE DAY.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

esitelawchamber@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 27, 2016 2:21 am

ATTN,

Good evening i hear what you said am sending you the bank information now try to update me immediately you send it with the payment slip ok,

ACCOUNT NAME............. STANLEY BENJAMIN
BANK NAME................ BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER........... 04515510012
BANK CODE ............... SN100
CODE AGENCE ............01018
IBAN .........IBAN SN08 SN10 0010 1800 4515 5100 1295
SWIFT......AFRISNDAXXX
CIE RIB ....... 95
BANK ADDRESS.........QRT RAS MISSION 1 VILLA128 /E GOLF SOUTH

my dear good day how are you today i know all is well with you if so thanks be to God almighty, my dear i will like to know if you have send the money already to the lawyer waiting to hear from you soon,

From Asha,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

asha_4you@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 27, 2016 11:06 pm

how are you today my dear i know all is well with you my God will bless you for me am waiting to hear a good news from you tomorrow,

From Asha,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

asha_4you@yahoo.com rev.paulmomo@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:40 pm

Hello My Dear,

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from England. Presently I am in England for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now, you need to contact the Rev. Father whom used to be a Good father to me when I was in Dakar, his name is Rev. paul Momo and his email address is as follows: ( rev.paulmomo@yahoo.com )

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of US$300,000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with him and instruct him where to send you the draft.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner is having at hand, Therefore feel free and get in touch with him.

Yours Asha,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.