Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jshokuhi@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jshokuhi@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 20, 2016 3:02 pm

Skype ID:
live:jshokuhi

My Dear Friend,

I am Jelveh Shokuhi (girl of Iranian origin) living in Syria. I lost my parents, two brothers, and relations with our family assets/house during the recent war in Syria. I was just lucky to be alive. The civil war in Syria is growing more apparent as the conflict steadily intensifies between the Alawite-dominated regimes of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and the mainly Sunni rebel Free Syrian Army. It's now more complicated now with the ISIS terrorist fighting to capture the entire country thereby killing everyone who does not accept their strict Islamic doctrine. At the start of the rebellion before this tragedy, my late father who was a businessman who dealt on GOLD & DIAMONDS and made good savings from his business, withdrew all his money from the bank and packaged it in a box labeled as GOLD & DIAMOND but concealed in it is the sum of USD12 million in cash. The box was safely moved out of Syria with the help of a Diplomat, for safety of the funds due to the rebellion against the government as he was an anti-Bashar al-Assad and supported the protesters. He did not want Bashar al- Assad barbaric government to seize his funds at the bank.

I seek your urgent cooperation to take delivery and keep safe the box/funds and assist me relocate to your country as I am presently stranded here and have no access to it. Presently I have receive email from the diplomat confirming he has safely moved the box away and deposited it safely at a diplomatic courier warehouse abroad. I am writing you to assist me receive this box in your country, and keep safely for me until I am able to relocate from here. You have my permission/authority to collect 20% of the funds on receiving it, for your timely assistance. Please indicate your readiness to assist me immediately so that all the information about this box will be passed to you immediately. Send to me immediately the following information; 1. Your names, contact address, and telephone numbers. 2. Date of birth, occupation, sex, marital status and identification copy for documentation purposes. As soon as I receive your reply mail I shall forward your information to the diplomatic courier company abroad to contact you for the delivery of the box to you as my proxy. I shall send you the Power of Attorney to present to the diplomatic courier company so that they can release the box to you. I wait for your reply with info to my email.

Your friend in need,
Jelveh Shokuhi
(Syria)

Header:
Return-Path: <jshokuhi@yahoo.com>
Received: from jws106169.mail.bf1.yahoo.com by sendmailws113.mail.bf1.yahoo.com; Fri, 20 May 2016 13:38:23 +0000; 1463751503.670
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016
Reply-To: Jelveh Shokuhi <jshokuhi@yahoo.com>
Subject: FROM JELVEH IN SYRIA, PLEASE HELP ME
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: jshokuhi@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 22, 2016 3:45 am

Dear ,

Thank you for your reply. I have suffered so much trauma here experiencing the darkest days of my life and just lost my closest friend 8 days ago as she was killed by the Islamic States of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) terrorists after they had caught her and sliced her throat when she has gone out far to the next city to look for money so we can buy food to eat. I fear every day for my life and this is why I decided to look immediately for help now to get the box to safety in your hands as this war seems unending. I thank you very much for your reply. I need your help urgently being a stranded orphan in Syria who cannot help herself to secure the box in which my father has concealed and moved his funds outside of Syria before his untimely death. You will not understand the very bad situation of things here right now, as I have lost my entire family to this raging war. I just need your help to secure the box in which my father has concealed his funds and moved out safely on the start of the war before he died. Firstly if you must help me you must assure me to keep this dealing very secret and confidential because I do not want to loose the funds concealed inside the box as Family Valuables. Please assure me of your honesty and total secrecy. If you help me I will give you 20% of the funds in the box and I will greatly appreciate.
I am so glad that you are willing and able to help me. I have already received email confirmation from the diplomat courier that the box in which the funds are concealed has been kept at a diplomatic courier warehouse in United Kingdom, so now I will need you to communicate the diplomatic courier and request for the delivery of the box to you. I am stuck here in Syria and the box has been moved a long time ago out of Syria. I had intended to collect it anytime I escape here safely but the diplomat has contacted me to inform that the warehouse where it is deposited has requested that I provide a partner or associate to collect it if i am not able to do so as it has overstayed the allowed legal storage period with them and it is accumulating much storage charges all this while. I have received your information and will need any good scanned copy of your identification with your photo.
This is to enable me send your full details to the diplomatic courier and authorize the release of the box to you, so that by the time you contact the diplomatic courier he will know I have given you authority to receive the box on my behalf. Can you travel to collect the box? I ask because you may need to travel to collect the box from the diplomatic courier where the box is presently deposited at a diplomatic warehouse in London, United Kingdom. I will inform you of the contact details where the box is when i get your identification with photo and know if you can travel to collect the box or want it delivered to you. If for any reason you cannot go there then you will request the diplomatic courier to deliver the box to your address. My worry is that if you cannot travel to collect the box the diplomatic courier will likely request for the additional delivery expenses to deliver to you and as I am here now I have no money with me and cannot be able to take care of such expenses as I am stranded now. When you collect the box I will inform you how you can be able to send me some money from the box over to me here so i can be able to escape from here. Once I get your reply with the identification copy with photo, I shall send it to the diplomat to enable him contact you and arrange on the delivery of the box. The delivery can be completed within the next couple of days with your urgent and maximum cooperation.

TAKE NOTE: you must never disclose to anyone or the diplomatic courier that there are funds concealed secretly inside the box for safety of the funds, yourself and myself. It was tagged as Personal Effects containing Family Valuables. Please reply me soon. I will also send you a Power of attorney to sign and send to the diplomatic courier as they have directed me to enable them release the box to you.
Find attached to this email scanned copy of my passport and my photo. Right now i have no phone access as i already told you my family house/assets where bombed that killed my entire family. I am managing to survive with help of a friend and we have no phone where I am as the ISIS are disrupting most phone communication in this City where I am staying now as it is under their control.
Sincerely,
Jelveh Shokuhi

20160522044210-0307448f-me.png

Capture2.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 23, 2016 12:34 am

Dear ,

Thank you for your reply, please send me a picture of you. Since you are unable to travel to London, United Kingdom you shall contact the diplomatic warehouse to request for the delivery of the box to your home. As discussed with the diplomatic courier, due to the need for a quick and urgent attention to this matter, I have just finished sending the Letter of Authorization with your information to the World Courier Ltd UK to enable them recognize you as my associate/partner who shall take delivery of the box on my behalf. I also did inform them that you shall be contacting them with a copy of the signed Power of Attorney, so please kindly sign and send the attached Power of Attorney to the diplomatic courier. Once you have done that kindly let me know and ensure to give the diplomatic courier necessary cooperation to ensure smooth and successful delivery of the box to you as they have assured me to make a safe delivery of the box to you via diplomatic means. I have attached a scanned copy of the Power of Attorney in this email. Kindly contact the diplomatic courier and request for the delivery of the box to your address since you may not be able to travel to London to collect the box and it is safer to deliver to your address. Please help me to pay for the delivery cost of the box to you from London as I cannot afford it from here in Syria and the World courier has mentioned to me that where my associate is unable to come to London to pick up the box then he must provide the extra delivery cost for the delivery to him. All pleadings to the diplomatic courier to deliver and be paid after has failed as they have said they cannot incur the expenses by themselves. The diplomatic courier has assured to deliver the box to you within 4-5 days of receipt of the delivery charges.

Attached is the Power of Attorney as directed by the diplomatic courier, kindly sign the space below where you have your name and send signed copy to the diplomatic courier when contacting them to request for the delivery of the box to you. I want you to do that quickly so that there shall be no delays. May Allah bless you for this kind assistance. Below is the contact detail of the diplomatic courier:
World Courier (UK) Ltd.
79-80 Blackfriars Road,
London, England, SE1 8HA.
Tel / Fax: (0044) 7006074668
E-Mail: wcukltd@diplomats.com
Attn: Mr. John Butler

You must keep my dealing with you absolutely very secret and confidential and do not mention it to anyone else for safety of the funds in the box when delivered to you. please hasten up the delivery so the box can be delivered as soon as possible to you. Keep me updated when the delivery is done. Thank you for your kind help and remain blessed
Sincerely,
Jelveh Shokuhi
(Syria)

ok.png

Tel / Fax:
+447006074668
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Vodafone Ltd (C&W)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: jshokuhi@yahoo.com wcukltd@diplomats.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 23, 2016 9:03 pm

World Courier (UK) Ltd.
79-80 Blackfriars Road,
E-mail: wcukltd@diplomats.com

Attn: Mr.
DELIVERY OF YOUR BOX (TAG NO.: GTINBS-XX-584/3/32)
The above subject matter refers. We acknowledge receipt of your email and have received instructions/authorization letter from Miss Jelveh Shokuhi in Syria, to deliver / hand over a huge box deposited by her late father (Mohammad Reza Shokuhi) through a Diplomat, in our Company, labeled as PERSONAL EFFECTS CONTAINING ALSO GOLD & DIAMONDS, to you as the new Beneficiary/partner. We have been instructed that the box shall be delivered to you at your address in your country. You are to send to us a duly signed Power of Attorney, your direct telephone number, reconfirm your contact/delivery address and scanned copy of your Photo for identification. Please know that your attached Power of Attorney is not acceptable as you have not signed at the space below with your name, so do send a copy of Power of Attorney duly signed by Miss Jelveh Shokuhi and yourself. Below are details of the luggage:
NAME OF DEPOSITOR: MOHAMMAD REZA SHOKUHI (Late)
LUGGAGE TAG NO.: GTINBS-XX-584/3/32
LUGGAGE WEIGHT: 135KG
Based on this instruction, we hereby write to inform you that we have initiated / made the necessary arrangement for the safe delivery of the delicate luggage to you in your country. By this arrangement, the luggage will be moved with the assistance of our delivery agent (Mr. Collins Smith) whose diplomatic immunity can readily assure the safe delivery of luggage as requested by Miss Jelveh Shokuhi, and this will see the safe arrival of the luggage in your country. We know and shall take care of the delivery as it is our professional duty, while you will be expected to send to us the delivery charges of luggage to enable our delivery agent deliver the box to you at your door step.
Having received your information and necessary authorization from Miss Jelveh Shokuhi, before we proceed we need your urgent confirmation of preparedness to receive the luggage in your country by sending us the due delivery cost covering cargo fees, agent's flight ticket etc. After due consultation with our diplomatic agent and the cargo company a total delivery fee of £1,800 Pounds Sterling (equivalent US$2,600) is needed from you to cover delivery charges and cargo fees to your country. All other storage/handling charges shall be informed you by the delivering agent and paid during delivery of the box to you in your country. We await your immediate response and provision of the Delivery Fees sum of £1,800 Pounds Sterling required to satisfactory deliver the luggage to you before our delivering Agent can proceed with the delivery. You are required to make payment of the delivery charges to the account details below and get back to us with a copy of wire confirmation of payment:

Bank of America.
md 20603, United States.
Account #: 44603616XXXX
Routing #: 052001633.
Swift Code: BOFAUS3N
Account Holder's Name: C. S
Account Holder's Phone #:
Account Holder's Address: United States.

The luggage cannot be carried along by the airline if you do not pay for the delivery cost, so you must provide the delivery fees prior to delivery by yourself as we cannot take responsibility of it. It is virtually not possible for us to make the delivery without getting the delivery charges paid by you except you wish to come over here to collect the box.
On receipt of these above mentioned delivery fees, we shall proceed with delivery arrangements and assure to deliver your luggage within 3-4 days of receipt of delivery fees to your address. We need the delivery fees to cargo the box and enable us precede with delivery as the airline will not accept to cargo luggage without cargo fees. We assure you that consignment will be safely delivered as soon as we receive the delivery fees as assured us by Miss Jelveh Shokuhi.
We count on your cooperation to enable us serve you while we await your prompt response and payment of the delivery fees.
Yours faithfully,
Mr. John Butler
Tel: (0044) 770002470

HEADER:
Return-Path: <wcukltd@diplomats.com>
Received: from [105.235.40.124] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa16.server.lan (via
HTTP); Mon, 23 May 2016
Cc: jshokuhi@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: POWER OF ATTORNEY ATTACHED

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 105.235.40.124<br>Originating ISP: Mtn Cote D'ivoire S.a<br> City: Abidjan<br>Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Phone Number:
+44770002470
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Cloud9 Communications Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 26, 2016 2:40 am

Dear ,

I am happy to see your email and know you have contacted with the diplomatic courier. I do not like the forwarding of my emails with you to the diplomatic courier in London as you should have just emailed them separately and send signed copy of the power of attorney i gave you to them. Please sign the Power of attorney and send signed copy to them.
I also see email copy from the World Courier that they replied to you with the arrangement for the delivery and costs to deliver the box safely to your address. Please try your best to help me to arrange the delivery charges since you cannot be able to travel to collect the box. I am counting on your help to secure and complete the delivery to you as soon as possible. let me know your opinion and possibly when you can handle the payment of the delivery charges so they can deliver the box to you.
Sincerely,
Jelveh Shokuhi
(Syria)

World Courier (UK) Ltd.
79-80 Blackfriars Road,

We are waiting to receive the payment of the delivery charges today as scheduled. Foward to us the Payment confirmation receipt as well as a copy of Power of Attorney duly signed by Miss Jelveh Shokuhi and yourself.
We count on your cooperation to enable us serve you while we await your prompt response and payment of the delivery fees.
Yours faithfully,
Mr. John Butler
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 26, 2016 9:52 pm

World Courier (UK) Ltd.
79-80 Blackfriars Road,

Attn:
We have received your email but its content is laughable, if your supposed bank manager cannot make a simple transfer to an account we have received payments from this same week and have been receiving payments via the account. Your bank manager should honorably resign or be sacked if he can not make a simple transfer within your country. We simply do not beleive any transfer was done to the account.
The only 2 options left are:
1. That you personall come to our warehouse in London United Kingdom to pick up the box.
2. You have the delivery fees sent to us through Money Gram transfer with my name; John Butler and address as London, United Kingdom. Then send to us the Money Gram details to receive the money.
Unitl we have receive the delivery charges or you come here personally to collect the box there is abolsutley nothing else we can do.
Yours faithfully,
Mr. John Butler
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: jshokuhi@yahoo.com wcukltd@diplomats.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 28, 2016 3:52 am

World Courier (UK) Ltd.
79-80 Blackfriars Road,

Then its simple. Send the delivery charges by Money Gram transfer since your incompetent bank manager cannot make a simple funds transfer. Send delivery charges by Money transfer Transfer only with information below:
Name: John Butler
Address: London, United Kingdom.

Then send to us the Money Gram details to receive the money. Necessary details as follows; Reference number, Sender's name and address and any other relevant information to enabel us receive the delivery charges. We hope you will have no further excuse to send the delivery charges today.
Yours faithfully,
Mr. John Butler
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

wcukltd@diplomats.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 30, 2016 3:14 pm

World Courier (UK) Ltd.
79-80 Blackfriars Road,

We hereby forward an open and active account to you. Kindly make payment of the delivery charges to the account details below:

Wells Fargo Bank
Account Number: 101028677XXXX
Routing Number: 055003201
Account Holder's Name: M. A.
Account Holder's Phone #: (302) 347-XXXX
Account Holder's Address: Baltimore, Maryland 21230, United States.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. John Butler
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

wcukltd@diplomats.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:33 pm

World Courier (UK) Ltd.
79-80 Blackfriars Road,

We wait payment confirmation recipt from you as soon as you have made the payment.
Yours faithfully,
Mr. John Butler
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:44 pm

Dear ,

I have contacted the World Courier in London to know what is going on and I was surprised when they informed me they had sent you an alternative account to make the payment and till now you have failed to pay the delivery charges as they have neither heard again from you nor receive the payment.
Sir, what is happening? I was thinking it is the new account that was delaying the payment but I was told by the diplomatic agent he has sent you a new account since beginning of this week. I need your quick action to pay delivery fees please and update me immediately.
Sincerely,
Jelveh Shokuhi
(Syria)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.