Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

favourlo20@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

favourlo20@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 06, 2016 10:47 pm

Zorpia:

Hello,
i am Favour,looking to meet friends all over the world,please if you are interested contact me through my email address,(favourlo20@ yahoo.com),So that i can give you more of my pictures.
please dont forget to write me through my email address which is (favourlo20@ yahoo.com)

Screen name: lovlo / lovlotresx
26, Roubaix, France
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 20‑99, in Australia.

Picture used:

lovlo.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: favourlo20@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 06, 2016 10:51 pm

On Twoo:

Hello,
i am Favour,looking to meet friends all over the world,please if you are interested contact me through my email address,(favourlo20@yahoo.com),So that i can give you more of my pictures.
please dont forget to write me through my email address which is (favourlo20@yahoo.com)

Screen name: Eyuas
Birthday: 5 März 1989
Language: English

eyuas.PNG
eyuas.PNG (106.73 KiB) Viewed 5369 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 16, 2016 10:40 pm

My Dearest
I am very happy when i saw your mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is favour Siaka,24 years old from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.7ft tall, fair in complexion, (never marry before) and presently i am residing in
the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father Dr. Linus Siaka was the managing director of Siaka industry (Limited) and he was the head of Senior Cabinet to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Bolly) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold Blood it was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attach here is my picture i came here with i snap this picture when my father was alive and i will like to see your picture.
Awaiting to hear from you soon
Yours in love

Header:
Return-Path: <favourlo20@yahoo.com>
Received: from jws10096.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sendmailws152.mail.ne1.yahoo.com; Mon, 16 May 2016 13:38:12 +0000; 1463405892.145
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016
Reply-To: Favour Love <favourlo20@yahoo.com>
Subject: LOVE YOU.

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (237.55 KiB) Viewed 5346 times

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 17, 2016 11:58 pm

Hello my sweetheart,
How is your life over there i hope is fine,for me i am not fine here.
Honey i am very happy to received your mail,and thanks for all love and caring you have been showing to me.

Sweetheart,I have read your mail And is very wonderful. My darling,Yes i would like to meet you over there in your country And follow enjoy the atmosphere there in your country. My darling Please i really need your help to move out of this refugee camp That is like a prison,If possible to join you over there in your country,Because here is too difficult for me.

Sweetheart,I will never turn down your offer. My darling,I would like to meet you And spend the rest of my life With you If you wish. But at the moment,You know,I am passing through difficulties here in a refugee camp And i need a liberation And cant wait to come over to your country.

Sweetheart,But one problem is That i don't have any money here in the refugee camp And don't have a passport. My darling,Please If you can assist me In getting this passport. To be honest with you,I must surely come to your country to meet you And be with you for the rest of my life.

Sweetheart,I have vow with my life That any person who happen to help me out of this refugee camp That is like a prison,If the person is a women,I will make her my mother,And if is a man,Despite any age,He will be my husband This i have vow And there is no going back. My darling,As i am writing this mail to you,I am very hungry due to we eat once in day here in the refugee camp,And i can not continue with this kind of life.

Sweetheart,There if you happen to be the one to help me out of this situation That i am into,You will be my husband And i don't need a divorce marriage with the person I will marry for life,Which is for better or worse. My darling,Please i don't have a passport And don't know if you can assist me to have a passport. Kiss you in a million times,With a very tight hug. I love you and i am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.
Yours Love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 19, 2016 1:44 am

Hello my sweetheart,
Sweetheart,i am very happy to received your mail,and thanks for all love and caring you have been showing to me.

Sweetheart,I miss you. Sweetheart,I am overwhelm with joy When i read you mail,Thank you so much And may God bless you for me In abundantly. My darling,I so much appreciate. My darling,Please i have ask our reverend pastor here in the refugee camp Concerning how much the passport will cost,And he said That the passport will cost the sum of 175 USD.

Sweetheart,Please to be honest with you,I don't have any thing here to finance the passport. My darling,Please i am pleading to you,To please do help me out With this amount,175 USD. For the passport. My darling,Please as you do so,God almighty in his infinite mercy,Shall bless you in abundantly in Jesus name i pray. I love you and i am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.
Yours Love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 19, 2016 11:53 pm

Hello my sweetheart,
How is your life over there i hope is fine,for me i am also fine here.
Honey i am very happy to received your mail,and thanks for all love and caring you have been showing to me.

Sweetheart,I miss you so much. My darling may God bless you for me in Jesus name. My darling,Please here are the information's of our reverend pastor Which you will use to send me the money,Because he will be the one to go And receive the money for me. Below are his information's.

NAME..............................MICHEAL
SURNAME....................... JALO DUDU
ADDRESS.........................10 NORDFOIRE
CITY................................ DAKAR
COUNTRY.........................SENEGAL.

Sweetheart,Please here are the information's of our reverend pastor That you will use to send the money to me. Thanks So much And may God bless you for me In Jesus name i pray. Kiss you in a million times With a very tight hug.
I love you and i am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.
Yours Love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 22, 2016 2:29 am

Hello my sweetheart
Good afternoon from here;how are you today.I hope you are fine over there;for me i am not OK here in Dakar. Sweetheart,I miss you so much today,And i am so much worried That i did not see your mail. My darling,Please do try And write me today And let me know what was the problem.

Sweetheart,I am just here thinking about you And cant wait to meet you over there in your country. My darling,I pray That may God almighty Guide And protect you And your family In Jesus name i pray. I miss you. Kiss you in a million times With a very tight hug. I love you and i am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.
Yours Love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 24, 2016 12:15 am

Hello my sweetheart,

Sweetheart,I miss you so much. Sweetheart,Please i want you to know that my situation here in the refugee camp is too bad. My darling,You promised me Last week That you will send me some money for my passport And that i should give you the information's Which you can used to send me some money,Which i did But you never send any money to me.

Sweetheart,Please i am pleading to you to please do try And send me the money you promised to send to me For my passport. Please my darling,I am pleading to you. I miss you so much. Kiss you in a million times With a very tight hug. I love you and i am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.
Yours Love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 27, 2016 3:15 am

Hello my sweetheart,

Sweetheart,I miss you. My darling,Please you should be sincere to me. My darling,Account Information's You are asking me,While you are living in the USA Where you can send out money through different means And service. My darling,I have send to you our reverend pastor information's Which you can use to send me the money,But you ignore it And still ask For account information's.

Sweetheart,Please i am pleading to you To please be sincere to me. My darling,Please you should send me the money through WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER OR THERE DIFFERENT MEANS TO SEND MONEY THAN THIS ACCOUNT INFORMATION'S You are asking me about.

Sweetheart,Please here are the information's of our Assistant reverend pastor Which you will use to send me the money,Because he will be the one to go And receive the money for me. Below are his information's.

NAME..............................MICHEAL
SURNAME....................... JALO DUDU
ADDRESS.........................10 NORDFOIRE
CITY................................ DAKAR
COUNTRY.........................SENEGAL.

Sweetheart,Please here are the information's of our Assistant reverend pastor That you will use to send the money to me. Thanks So much And may God bless you for me In Jesus name i pray. Kiss you in a million times With a very tight hug.
I love you and i am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.
Yours Love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 27, 2016 11:21 pm

My Dearest
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.
How are you? How is your day, hope is fine.?.
Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal .
In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on few days of the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.I don't have any relative now whom i can go. To all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is Reverend Peter Johnson who is the pastor of the (Christ the King Church ) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Pastors Tel number is (+221- 77-858-7007) if you call and tell him
that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Sweetheart,Please listen to this,i have my late father,s death certificate and his deposit certificate here with me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $7.1(SEVEN Million ONE Hundred Thousand US Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.
My favorite language is English cos is our country language but we speak French here in Senegal .Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love.

Phone Number:
+221778587007
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.