ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
BANKING AND FINANCE.
HEAD OFFICE/: No. 36 ST ANDREWS SQUARE
EDINBURGH EH2 2YB SCOTLAND.
O BOX 1527
OFFICE FAX +44-7039 403-741,+447039408754
Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION
I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your mail which we have received.
Actually, we have been informed about you by the young girl that she wishes you to be her Trustee/Representative for the claim of her late father's fund deposit with our bank.
Late Mr. Yak is our late customer with a substantial amount. The volume of money is ($7.9)Seven Million Nine Hundred Thousand United State of American Dollars. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.
However, before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your account, we need the following legal requirements:
1.A power of attorney or A letter of Probate and an Affidavit of OATH empowering you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. These documents must be prepared and endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer in the Federal High Court since the girl is currently residing in Senegal.
2. A transfer instruction from her fully endorsed and signed by the lawyer
3. A bond of Contract Agreement
4. The death certificate of (His decease father)confirming his death. (for attestation)
5. A certificate of fund deposit issued to him by our bank. (for attestation)
6. Your Personal information including; contacts, full name, Your Designated bank account where the money is to be wired, the Name of The lawyer From Senegal who does the legal powers,
Note that the above documents are compulsory for the filling of BTD Form 41, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. Should you have any question(s), please contact our Foreign Payment Director sir.Stephen Hester for more directives and clarifications.
Mrs Shona Mackenzie
Royal Bank of Scotland
Welcome The Royal Bank Of Scotland PLC United Kingdom,Make it happen. Find out how ingenuity can help you make it happen here.