Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lizzyydamson1@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

priscalarry8@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 16, 2016 10:16 pm

Greetings day dear

How are you doing today. i hope everything is good with you. i wish you the best of this year, thanks so much for your response. I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous conversations, please bear with me. i will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here, and after looking Ur profile. I am Miss Prisca
Larry 24 years old girl from Liberia , the only daughter of Late Major General Johnny Paul Larry father was the former deputy minister of national security under the leadership of president Charles Taylor who is now in exile after many innocent soul were killed in my country Liberia, My father was killed by government of Charles Taylor, He accused my father of coup attempt.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment i am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my late fathers File which contains important documents.

So I decided to ran away to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugees here in Dakar Republic of Senegal, I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.

My late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of (US$ 2,7m) in one of the leading bank in Europe with my names as the next of kin. But meanwhile you should not allow any other person to know about this money since my late father did not disclose it with any body rather do they know about the valuable documents .

I have informed the bank about my plans of transferring the money to me here in African to start a new life but i don't know that my late father have an agreement with the bank.that i should be up to 30 years of age before i will have direct access to the money.if not then i should provide my partner to stand for me as my trustee to the bank so the bank will make the transfer into my partners account.

However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the money to your account, and I will like you to help me invest the money in your country, and i will also like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university when the crisis started,It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for save and confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

You can not call me on phone because i have no phone here in the refugee camp,but there is a church here in the camp. where i can receive yours calls. if you care to call me, it is the Reverend priest phone Number here in the camp, Please when you call , tell him that you want to speak with Miss Prisca the Liberian girl in female hostel room 101.then he will send for me to answer your call,

This is the Rev priest phone number +221 771 358 376
. Please I am waiting for your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to yourself, please i beg you not to disclose it to anyone until i come over to join you immediately the fund is transferred into your account.

Thanks hoping to hear from you soon,

Header:
Return-Path: <priscalarry8@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-yw0-x243.google.com (mail-yw0-x243.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4002:c05::243])
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

phone number:
+221771358376
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

priscalarry8@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 17, 2016 11:48 pm

Dearest sweetheart

I thank you ones again today, i just snicked out from the camp now to write you this mail and to be sure and know how are you over there in your country? i believe you are fine. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. I am able to use Internet as a result of the Rev fathers Office computer.

Remember That i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information!. My love is for you and you alone,i will like to hear your voice please,just call the Rev and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately. You can call the Reverend and ask him the best time to call me please.

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 30% of the total money for helping me out and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice since i am too young to handle such huge amount.

In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my ($2.7m)two Million seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars) dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. The contact information of the bank is as follows,BARCLAYS BANK PLC, LONDON.

The name of the transfer officer is Mr Morgan Brown

Bank Telephone number: +447989082767
Bank Office Telephone: +447989082767
Bank Email address: (baracuntant@accountant.com)
Bank Email address: (bartransfer@aol.co.uk)

This is my late father Account Detail.
Account No: (125469873554)
Account holder: (General Dr Johnny Paul Larry)
Amount Deposited: ($2.700,000.00 US Dollars)
Next Of Kin Beneficiary: (Miss Prisca Larry)

Contact them now on how to transfer the ($2.7)two Million seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. I have mapped out 5% of the total money for any expenses that might come up in this transfer, so that after the transfer you will take your 30% for assisting me with the transfer the remaining money for me remember you will help me out in the area of investing this fund because i can`t be able to do it by myself.

My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in investing this money since i am still too young to manage it as you know. As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.

Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.
Yours forever Prisca

Telephone number:
+447989082767
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

baracuntant@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 19, 2016 12:56 am

Barclays Bank Plc
1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP, United Kingdom

TO BARCLAYS BANK PLC

ATTENTION:SIR

THIS HONORABLE BANK ACKNOWLEDGE THE REGISTRATION OF YOUR NAME AS THE BENEFICIARY TO THE ( LARRY'S ) FAMILY FUND WHICH IS TO BE TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT. I WANT TO MAKE IT KNOWN TO YOU THAT THE SAID FUND IN REFERENCE IS A VERY HUGE AMOUNT, PRESENTLY IN THIS BANK AND BECAUSE OF THE LAWS OF THIS COUNTRY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE AGREEMENT, OUR BANK HAD WITH THE ( DR JOHNNY PAUL LARRY),

YOU ARE HEREBY INFORMED THAT THE SAID FUND IS STILL DORMANT IN A SUSPENSE ACCOUNT FOR THE FACT THAT THE DEPOSITOR, (DR JOHNNY PAUL LARRY IS LATE AND THIS MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE OF TAMPERING WITH THE FUND BY THE BANK UNTIL EVERY REQUIREMENT REGARDING DOCUMENTATION FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE FUND ARE MET.

(1)- AS THE NEXT OF KIN TRUSTEE/REPRESENTATIVE, WE WILL NEED A PHOTOCOPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR IDENTITY CARD RECOGNIZED BY THE GOVERNMENT OF YOUR COUNTRY.

(2)- AS THE NEXT OF KIN TRUSTEE/REPRESENTATIVE, WE WILL NEED A COPY OF THE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF THE DISEASE.

(3)- AS THE NEXT OF KIN TRUSTEE/REPRESENTATIVE, WE NEED YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION.

4- AS THE NEXT OF KIN TRUSTEE/REPRESENTATIVE, WE WILL NEED AN AUTHORIZATION LETTER(POWER OF ATTORNEY DULLY SIGNED BY A SENEGALESE BASED LAWYER AS YOUR WITNESS, MANDATING YOU TO MAKE THIS CLAIMS AND TRANSFER ON MISS STELLA LARRYS BEHALF.

5- AS THE NEXT OF KIN TRUSTEE/REPRESENTATIVE, WE WILL NEED A SWAN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT IN DAKAR SENEGAL. SINCE THE NEXT OF KIN IS RESIDING IN DAKAR STATE OF SENEGAL. THE ABOVE LEGAL BACKING HAS TO BE OBTAIN IN DAKAR (SENEGAL)

WE BELIEVE YOUR PARTNER CAN HELP YOU IN GETTING A LAWYER WHO WILL PREPARE THE MENTIONED DOCUMENTS. REGARDS TO OUR BANK'S REQUIREMENTS WHICH MUST BE SECURED ON YOUR BEHALF BY ANY ACCREDITED ATTORNEY OVER THERE IN SENEGAL, YOU ARE URGENTLY ADVISE TO CONTACT ANY LAW FIRM OVER THERE IN SENEGAL.

NOTE: THIS LEGAL DOCUMENTS BACK-UP THE SAID FUND ON YOUR NAME AS THE CO-BENEFICIARY BOTH HERE AND IN YOUR COUNTRY ON INTERNATIONAL RULES AND REGULATIONS ON FINANCIAL MATTERS. AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE DOCUMENTS THE TRANSFER WILL MADE WITHIN 48 HOURS.

YOU ARE ADVISE TO RE-CONFIRM YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT AND BANK CONTACT INFORMATION TO THIS HONORABLE BANK . FOR MORE INFORMATION AND DIRECTIVE QUESTION(S) CONTACT OUR OPERATION/WIRE TRANSFER MANAGER. MR MORGAN BROWN BY EMAIL AND PHONE ON: TEL: +447989082767

NOTE THAT OUR TELEPHONE NUMBER IS ALWAYS BUSY IT WILL TAKE MUCH TIME TO ANSWER YOUR CALL,

WE ARE APOLOGIZE FOR THAT

WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU BETTER.

BEST REGARDS
MR. MORGAN BROWN
DIRECTOR FOREIGN OPERATION/WIRE TRANSFER
BARCLAY'S BANK PLC. AG CENTRAL LONDON UNITED KINGDOM

SEASON GREETINGS
NOTICE:

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee and may also be privileged or exempt from disclosureunder applicable law. If you are not the addressee, or have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete it from your system and do not copy, disclose or otherwise act upon any part of this email or its attachments.

Barclays Bank PLC. Registered in England and Wales (registered no. 1026167).
Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP, United Kingdom.
Barclays Bank PLC is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority

Header:
Return-Path: <baracuntant@accountant.com>
Received: from [41.82.91.194] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa05.server.lan (via HTTP);
Wed, 18 May 2016
Subject: BARCLAYS BANK PLC
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

priscalarry8@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 19, 2016 11:06 pm

Hello my dear,

Thanks again for your love, attention and ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it proves to be a reliable and trustworthy man. Listen, before this information has given you've never told anybody about this money the only people that know about it is that Father who cares for me here in the camp and once again I do not know any body here in the camp (and my parents are dead)

Therefore, I advise you to please keep to yourself because I have fear of losing money to people I was disappointed when the money comes to the attention not because it took time to tell me and I promise you this from my heart (I'm not going to disappoint you) and I expect the same from you.

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us, I have here with me the last certificate of deposit (which I will give to the attorney when he agrees to help us) and the death certificate (which I will also give to him) , which we believe is the only thing the bank will need from us, but because they need the power and the affidavit of oath, I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer then is a lawyer registered Field of the United Nations here also to help in the preparation of the documents for us.

Please, I'd like you to contact him via email and phone today, when his contact with him, tell him you are my foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from the Supreme Court here in Dakar Senegal and that will do on your behalf to allow the transfer of my account (late) father of BARCLAYS BANK PLC LONDON. to your account in your country.

The contact information of the lawyer

Law firm partnership abdulhamza Dakar, Senegal.
The main partner, lawyer Abdul Hamza
Address: 52 Cite Planes, Dakar Senegal Ouakam
Email contact: abdulhamza@dr.com
Email contact :dr.abdulhamza@yahoo.ca
Contact Tel: + 221 774912535

Therefore, I would like to contact him for the preparation of the proxy Please try to contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if you agree to help us!. Please, I would like first of all, the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents from his time in the same country.

A big hug for you, from my deepest heart I hope your call soon,i need to see your picture to know you in person.

Yours forever Prisca

Contact Tel: +221774912535
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

abdulhamza@dr.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 21, 2016 12:48 am

Attention

Sequel to you and your partners email to my Noble Law Firm on how to get a letter of Affidavit and prepare a power of Attorney for you and your partner as mentioned by Reverend Fr.Timothy Esah .

My Noble Law Firm Wish to bring to your notice that before we can proceed with the service we will want you to forward to this law Firm immediately your full contact detail such as:

(1) Your full name.......
(2) Your Permanent Residential Address.....
(3) Your passport Copy or Any ID Card ........Scan copie
(4) Your direct phone numbers......
(5) Your country and city.........
(6) Your Occupation........
(7) Your Age .....

So that i will go to the Federal high Court here to ascertain the cost of the Authentication of the power of Attorney and the Affidavit of Oath before it becomes valid for the transfer of the mentioned fund into your account.

AFTER WHICH MY LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIRED COSTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES.PEACE UNTO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE.
ADVOCATE: Barr.Abdul Hamza (ESQ)

Header:
Return-Path: <abdulhamza@dr.com>
Received: from [41.82.95.119] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa14.server.lan (via HTTP);
Fri, 20 May 2016
Subject: REQUIRED INFORMATION

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.82.95.119<br>Originating ISP: Sonatel<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

abdulhamza@dr.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 22, 2016 1:21 am

Attention Mr ,

Sequel your request regarding authorization document on Behalf of partner.aforementioned deposited asset. It will cost you an equivalent of €1,960 Euros to secure the required documents and present them before the Barclay's bank P.l.c, this €1,960 Euros includes my legal consultation fee.Bellow are the cost prize list of your required documents.

It will cost the sum of 700. euros for authentication of the power of attorney
It will cost €460 euros for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid for your transaction.
It will cost €600.euros for notary stamping at the notary office (before it will go out from Senegal here) my consultation and legal processing fee of €200 euros

Total charge to be sent = €I,960 .Euros in dollars 2,800
You should use my personal secretary's name to send me the 1.960 Euros so that he can help me collect from the western union or money gram office over here in other to safe time.
Stated below are the details you may need at the Western union to send €1,960 Euros .
As soon as you send the money today tomorrow morning i will be in federal high court to get the documents is going to takes me only three working days to get all the papers done.send this money with this information is my secretary.
Receiver Name:James Mark
Receiver Address: 52 Cite Avione, Ouakam Dakar Senegal
Receiver Phone:+221774912535
CIty Dakar
Then forward direct to my email box the following information over here as soon as you transfer the €1,960 Euros by western union money transfer:if i receive the money today the documents will be ready latest in three working days time.i need this information from you .
1) The Western Union Control Number.
2) The Text question and Answer you chose at the western union
3) The name and address of the sender
Yours Sincerely in Service
Advocate Abdul Hamza(Esq)
Director. abdul hamza Dakar

20160522022022-ad4c4ca0-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

abdulhamza@dr.com priscalarry8@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 22, 2016 10:35 pm

Attention ,

With respect to your update,
Total charge to be sent = €I,960 .Euros in dollars 2,400, You cand send the Money in Dollars,it required the sum of 2,400 dollars,Try and make the payment between now and tomorrow,so that I will proceed in getting the required documents without any delay,

I Wait for transfer details as soon as you make the payment,

Sincerely in Service

Barr,Dr Abdul Hamza Esq

Hello My Dearest,

How are you doing this Morning?Hope you are fine? I Saw the Letter you get from our Lawyer,regarding the cost of the documents from High Court of Senegal,If you read my first Letter,you will find out that I dont have anything like money here in the camp,I Lost everything during the Incident that happens to my lovely Family,

Please i beg you in the Name of God to see what you can do to send the Money to our Lawyer,so that he can easily secure the documents for us,and for safe Transfer of the fund to your Account without any delay,try all your best between today and tomorrow morning to send the Money to our Lawyer,As you can see that the fund in London will never Transfer without the documents,please try and help me by sending the Money to our Lawyer,the documents is very very important for the Transfer and our Lawyer has promise to secure the documents as soon as we make the payment to him,Ask the Lawyer if he will Accept the Money in dollars,

I Count on you and I Hope to hear from you

I Hope to hear from you soon,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

priscalarry8@gmail.com abdulhamza@dr.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 23, 2016 11:42 pm

Hello My Dearest

How are you doing today?Hope you are fine as for me i am not fine,As you have already knows about my critical condition here in the camp,I saw your Message, Please i want you negotiate with the Lawyer about that,please also do all your possible best today to send the money to our Lawyer,I Count on you and I Hope to hear from you as soon as you send the money to our Lawyer,

Yours

Prisca

Attention ,

With respect to your update here is the Account details,You can make the payment and send me the transfer slip,

Bellow are the Account details,

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... MALO DIEYNABA .M. CELESTINE
NAME OF THE BANK..... ....BICIS BANK (SENEGAL)
BANK ADDRESS.............. AEROPORT YOFF
ACCOUNT NUMBER............0 0 1 0 7 5 2 0 0 0 7 7
BANK CODE.....................SN010
CODE AGC.....................01245
RIB.....................89
DEVISE......................XOF
SWIFT CODE..................BICISNDXXXX
IBAN..........................SN08 SN01 0012 4500 1075 2000 7789

Sincerely

Barr,Dr Abdul Hamza Esq
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

abdulhamza@dr.com priscalarry8@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 27, 2016 2:48 am

Hello Mr ,

I Wait for the transfer slip as soon as you convert the payment,

Sincerely in Service

Barr,Dr Abdul Hamza

Attention Mr ,

I Have been waiting for the payment,As you promise to make the payment today? Update me with transfer details,so that I will proceed in getting the documents from High Court,update me because all your data has been approved by Government of Senegal,and as soon as you make the payment, the documents will release within 48 hours,try and update me as urgent as possible,

Sincerely in Service

Barr,Dr Abdul Hamza Esq

Hello My Dearest

How are you doing today?Hope you are fine?As for me i am not fine as you can see that my condition is very bad here in the camp,Thank you for your message,I Count on you and I Hope to hear from you as soon as you send the money to our Lawyer,

Yours Prisca
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

abdulhamza@dr.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 27, 2016 10:06 pm

Attention Mr ,

With respect to your Letter,If you cant send the Money true Bank to Bank Transfer,you can easily send it in Money gram or western union,Use this details to Send the Money gram,
Receiver Name:James Mark
Receiver Address: 52 Cite Avione, Ouakam Dakar Senegal
Receiver Phone:+221774912535
CIty Dakar
Country...Senegal

I Hope to hear from you as soon as you send the Money.

Yours

Barr,Dr Abdul Hamza Esq

Hello My Dearest

How are you doing today?Hope you are fine as for me i am not fine,As you can see that my condition is very bad here in the camp,Thank you for your Message and your latest update regarding the payment to our Lawyer for securing of the documents from High Court of Senegal,

Please I want you to know that i am worried about this transaction,Please look for best alternative to send the money to our Lawyer today for securing of the required documents from High Court of Senegal,Kindly try and see what you can do, our Lawyer is also worried for delaying of the payment,

Do your best for me and you will never ever regret knowing me in this world,I Count on you and I Hope to hear from you soonest,

Yours Prisca
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.