Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

benincompensation.office@yahoo.fr financialbk@kimo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

adoc-cper12.@viola.ocn.ne.jp moneygram_transfer2@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon May 09, 2016 12:14 pm

* 209.95.36.14 Hosting Services Providence United States

Return-Path: <adoc-cper12.@viola.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 17:35:11 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "Mr.Karla Johnson" <moneygram_transfer2@hotmail.com>
Subject: From Money Gram Money Transfer
X-Originating-IP: [209.95.36.14]

Attention My Dear,

Your first payment of $7000 Is about to send today through Money Gram money transfer You are advise to Contact Mr. Wilson Robert with your full information.such as

Your name......
Your country.....
Your phone number..
Your adders......

To Enable him to send your First Payment of $7000 today.For more information contact Mr. Wilson Robert. Telephone number: +229 9855-6485 OR +229-9985-9256. Email (moneygram_transfer2@hotmail.com) he will keep sending your payment until your total fund is Completed $3.700,000 usd

Best Regards

Mr.Karla Johnson
=
Numbers billable as mobile numbers
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)
+22998556485
+22999859256
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

bkfafrica@outlook.com wwwww.@viola.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed May 11, 2016 6:07 pm

* 41.85.179.21 Opt Benin / Benin Telecom Cotonou Benin

Return-Path: <wwwww.@viola.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 03:23:12 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "Mr. Carla Grasso" <bkfafrica@outlook.com>
Subject: ATTN Beneficiary,
X-Originating-IP: [41.85.179.21]

ATTN Beneficiary,

This is to Officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly Investigate with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System that you are having a fund sum of $10.5Million Dollars which held at custody of Bank of Africa, During our Investigation, it came to our notice that the reasons why you have not received your payment is because you have not obtain your Award Permit Certificate, Since the Department of International Monitory Fund (IMF) has been involved in this transaction, you are now to be rest assured that this transaction is legitimate as it is our duty to Protect and Serve citizens of the World.

All you have to do is to contact the Bank of Africa customer service via E-mail: bkofafrica@outlook.com to enable them release your total fund of $10.5Million Dollars, Kindly look below to find appropriate contact information:

Director Name: Dr. Abdekabir Bennani
Email: bkfafrica@outlook.com
Tel +229=99221908

Contact the Bank with the below details,

Your Full Name ........
City:.................
Mobil Phone number:...............
Address:..............

once you contact the bank they will proceed your transfer without any further delay

Best regard,
Mr. Carla Grasso
Deputy Managing Director and
Chief Administrative Officer (IMF)
=
+22999221908
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

danielzedahoo@yahoo.com .danielzedahoo@viola.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri May 13, 2016 3:29 pm

* 41.85.176.46 Opt Benin / Benin Telecom Cotonou Benin

Return-Path: <.danielzedahoo@viola.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 19:53:48 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: danielzedahoo@yahoo.com
Subject: This Project Is For You.
X-Originating-IP: [41.85.176.46]

LLB.Daniel Zedah
01 BP 0013 Cotonou Littoral
Republic Du Benin
Direct Line+229
Fax Line +229

My Good Friend,

My name is,Daniel Zedah ,a Solicitor and the Personal Attorney to Late Eng Allan M. K, a national of your country, and a former Director (SOBEGI BENIN) an Oil & Petroleum distribution company base in Benin Republic West Africa, On 9th October 2015,22:53 GMT my client and his Family were involved in a car accident unfortunately lost their lives, my client had an account valued at about ($10.200.000.00 Million U.S dollars) deposited in Bank here, the Bank has issued me 21 days notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated I want the proceeds of the amount to be paid into your account Since you have the same last name with my client, then I will come to your country then you and I will Share the Money as we both agree.

I need your Private E-mail Address, age, tel number, occupation, and current address .so that I will give you more details on how the transfer will be made and to clarify your where you did not understand. I am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible. For privacy please call me for oral discussions’

Yours at Law

Daniel Zedah
Direct Line +229
Fax Line +229
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

western_union0102@outlook.com www.@topaz.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri May 13, 2016 3:52 pm

* 41.85.189.165 Benin Telecom Cotonou Benin

Return-Path: <www.@topaz.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 20:45:47 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "Mr.COLLINS OSCAR" <western_union0102@outlook.com>
Subject: Attention,
X-Originating-IP: [41.85.189.165]

Attention,

We have deposited the check of your fund ($2.700`000`00USD) through Western Union department after our finally meeting regarding your fund,
All you will do is to contact Western Union director Mr. COLLINS OSCAR via E-mail:(western_union0102@outlook.com)
He will give you direction on how you will be receiving the funds daily.Remember to send him your Full information to avoid wrong transfer such as,

Receiver's Name_______________
Address: ________________
Phone Number: _____________
Age------------------

Though,MR.COLLINS OSCAR has sent $5000 in your name today so contact
or you call him as soon as you receive this email and tell him to give you the Mtcn, sender name and
question/answer to pick the $5000 Please let us know as soon as you received all your fund,
Best Regards.
WESTERN UNION AGENT
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

suzanna1duke@yahoo.co.jp Suzanna1.@viola.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri May 13, 2016 5:43 pm

* 95.211.211.182 Leaseweb Netherlands B.v. n/a Netherlands

Return-Path: <Suzanna1.@viola.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 04:04:53 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Miss Suzanna George <suzanna1duke@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject: Hello Dear ,
X-Originating-IP: [95.211.211.182]

Hello Dear ,

I am Miss Suzanna George.from Libya but am now in St. Christopher's Parish for refugee Camp in Benin republic under United Nations High commission for Refugee camp, I am 21 years old, i lost my parents in the Recent war in Libya, right now am in Republic of Benin, please save my life i am in danger and I want you to help me receive my late father funds transfer my inheritance fund which my late beloved father deposited in Bank here in Benin, i have every details information to the funds , all i need is a reasonable foreigner partner who will help me to stand as the foreign Partner to my late father and beneficiary to the fund and who will be like my late father to me.

The money deposited in the Bank is Total sun of US$18.200.000.00, I just need This fund to be transfer to your account so that i will come over to your country and complete my education and assist me to invest the fun as you can see that my country have been in deep crisis due to the war, I cannot go back there again because I have nobody again all of my family were killed in the war. If you are interested to save me and help me to receive my inheritance fund Please kindly get back to me on my email address below for more details about me and the inheritance fund.

Thanks for your much understanding and waiting for your urgent response because of my condition here.

My Personal email / suzanna1duke@yahoo.co.jp
My regards to you,
Miss Suzanna George.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

atmmastercard604@yahoo.com www.@viola.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat May 14, 2016 1:58 am

* 41.86.234.171 Isocel Cotonou Benin

Return-Path: <www.@viola.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 08:44:33 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "Dr.Christ Ubah" <atmmastercard604@yahoo.com>
Subject: ATTN: My Dear,
X-Originating-IP: [41.86.234.171]

FROM THE BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION,
Metro Plaza, Plot 991/992,
Zakari Maillart Street
Cadastral Zone AO,

ATTN: My Dear,

Good news,The BRITISH High Commission has actually verified and discovered that your payment has been unnecessarily Delayed by corrupt officials of the Company who are Trying to divert your fund of $5.500,000,00 into their private accounts.

Therefore we have obtained an irrevocable payment guarantee on your Payment with UBA Bank to make your payment through their new ATM VISA CARD system which you can use to withdraw your money in any ATM MACHINE around your area.

So we are here by inviting you to our office to pick up your ATM VISA CARD, but if you cannot be able to come down here in our office in person, be informed that you are going to pay for shipping fee of your ATM visa CARD in the cost of $100 dollar, so if you are unable to come down here then you are required to update them, so that they will proceed with the necessary arrangement for the delivery of your ATM VISA CARD.

As of now be informed that all arrangement has been done and canceled and the ATM VISA CARD has be in your name, but to RE-ACTIVATE the ATM Card you have to forward your current information as requested below to the bank for the ATM Card re-activation, then they will send you the ATM CARD for your immediate use.

Here are the information you have to forward to the bank
1. Your Full Names:_____________
2.Your Address:________________
3. Direct Cell Numbers:_______
4. E-mail Address:__________________
5. Sex:_____________________
6.Age:______________________
7. Occupation:__________________
8.Nationality:________________

Therefore you are advised to contact UBA Bank accountant Manager Dr.Christ Ubah with below contact phone number or email reply. Thank you once again my good friend, May God establishes you with this little compensation in Jesus name Amen.

CONTACT PERSON:Dr.Christ Ubah.
Chief Executive Officer UBA Bank Plc, Benin. Republic
Email: atmmastercard604@yahoo.com
Direct Hotline: +229-98215285

Get back to me once you received the ATM VISA CARD OK
Thanks and God bless you

Dr.Christ Ubah
=
+22998215285
Number billable as mobile number
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

western_union0102@outlook.com www.@topaz.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue May 17, 2016 3:08 pm

* 41.85.189.164 Benin Telecom Cotonou Benin

Return-Path: <www.@topaz.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 19:07:48 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "Mr.James Ralph" <western_union0102@outlook.com>
Subject: Attention,
X-Originating-IP: [41.85.189.164]

Attention,

We have deposited the check of your fund ($2.700`000`00USD) through Western Union department after our finally meeting regarding your fund,
All you will do is to contact Western Union director Mr. James Ralph via E-mail:(western_union0102@outlook.com)
He will give you direction on how you will be receiving the funds daily.Remember to send him your Full information to avoid wrong transfer such as,

Receiver's Name_______________
Address: ________________
Phone Number: _____________
Age------------------

Though,Mr.James Ralph has sent $5000 in your name today so contact
or you call him as soon as you receive this email and tell him to give you the Mtcn, sender name and
question/answer to pick the $5000 Please let us know as soon as you received all your fund,
Best Regards.
WESTERN UNION AGENT
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

alex110paul@gmail.com Suzanna1.@view.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu May 19, 2016 3:28 pm

* 185.28.191.30 Phoenix Nap, Llc. Phoenix United States

Return-Path: <Suzanna1.@view.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 13:11:21 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "Mrs. suzanna Duke" <alex110paul@gmail.com>
Subject: ATTN Beneficiary ,
X-Originating-IP: [185.28.191.30]

ATTN Beneficiary,

This is to Officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly Investigate with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System that you are having a fund sum of $6.5Million Dollars which held at custody of Bank of Africa, During our Investigation, it came to our notice that the reasons why you have not received your payment is because you have not obtain your Award Permit Certificate, Since the Department of International Monitory Fund (IMF) has been involved in this transaction, you are now to be rest assured that this transaction is legitimate as it is our duty to Protect and Serve citizens of the World.

All you have to do is to contact the Bank of Africa customer service via E-mail: alex110paul@gmail.com to enable them release your total fund of $6.5Million Dollars, Kindly look below to find appropriate contact information:

Name:Mr.Alex Paul
His email address: alex110paul@gmail.com
+229 686 50 409

Contact the Bank with the below details,

Your Full Name ........
City:.................
Mobil Phone number:...............
Address:..............

once you contact the bank they will proceed your transfer without any further delay

Best regard,
Mrs. suzanna Duke,
Deputy Managing Director and
Chief Administrative Officer (IMF)
=
+22968650409
Number billable as mobile number
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

ehjohnson0012@gmail.com jehjohnson0012.@sirius.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu May 19, 2016 5:37 pm

* 41.86.234.171 Isocel Cotonou Benin

Return-Path: <jehjohnson0012.@sirius.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 09:36:15 +0900 (JST)
From: HOMELAND SECURITY <jehjohnson0012.@sirius.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: HOMELAND SECURITY <jehjohnson0012@gmail.com>
Subject: ATTENTION DEAR
X-Originating-IP: [41.86.234.171]

Tele:+{202}697 7482 text messages only

I am Mr.Jeh Charles Johnson. The secretary of the U.S department of homeland security Washington DC,A consignment box which contains a fiscal cash of about $4.5m was brought to our office with your name as the beneficiary , so kindly reconfirm your full address, Full name, Phone number, and nearest Airport. so that you will come and claim it at our Head Office in Washington DC or we can send it to your designated address, I wait for your urgent and positive respond. You can reach me on this email as well: jehjohnson0012@gmail.com
==
+12026977482
Owner is based in Hyattsville, MD
VoIP - Enflick
Redirected VOIP number to the scammer in Benin.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

suzanna1duke@yahoo.co.jp suzanna.@giga.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon May 23, 2016 12:30 pm

* 193.227.49.83 Eun n/a Egypt

Return-Path: <Suzanna.@giga.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 20:25:27 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Miss Suzanna George <suzanna1duke@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject: Hello Dear ,
X-Originating-IP: [193.227.49.83]

Hello Dear ,

I am Miss Suzanna George.from Libya but am now in St. Christopher's Parish for refugee Camp in Benin republic under United Nations High commission for Refugee camp, I am 21 years old, i lost my parents in the Recent war in Libya, right now am in Republic of Benin, please save my life i am in danger and I want you to help me receive my late father funds transfer my inheritance fund which my late beloved father deposited in Bank here in Benin, i have every details information to the funds , all i need is a reasonable foreigner partner who will help me to stand as the foreign Partner to my late father and beneficiary to the fund and who will be like my late father to me.

The money deposited in the Bank is Total sun of US$18.200.000.00, I just need This fund to be transfer to your account so that i will come over to your country and complete my education and assist me to invest the fun as you can see that my country have been in deep crisis due to the war, I cannot go back there again because I have nobody again all of my family were killed in the war. If you are interested to save me and help me to receive my inheritance fund Please kindly get back to me on my email address below for more details about me and the inheritance fund.

Thanks for your much understanding and waiting for your urgent response because of my condition here.

My Personal email / suzanna1duke@yahoo.co.jp
My regards to you,
Miss Suzanna George.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.