Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

keramatmirgasanov@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

keramatmirgasanov@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:39 pm

Scammer's email address.: keramatmirgasanov@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Hello,

First and foremost, I want to use this medium to say a big thank you for honoring my email with respect to my donation of "$2.5M USD". My entire family is pleased to read your acceptance letter as our beneficiary to receive the $2,500,000.00 USD to help me in charity work around the world because I can't do it all alone.

I am Cristy Davis from Waterford USA, my jackpot was a gift from God and on behalf of my family have decided to do God's will by making this donation; to help me reach out to Charity Homes and Organizations that will be of help to eradicating poverty in the lives of our Young/Old generations in different locations around the world.

After seeking financial advice from our Legal Counsel, I have decided to commence on Charity Foundation/Projects for this year 2022/2023 Especially during this period of Pandemics, and also use the opportunity to give out cash grants worth 2.5 million dollars each to least 4 persons to become millionaires like me. which (2) Persons have benefited and received their donation, we can help the needy and fewer privileges if we both (You and I) agree to follow the instructions guiding this same organization way my other two beneficiaries oblige to the instructions given to them.

Note: To confirm this, Kindly watch my interview with Detroit News by visiting the web page below; watch and see for yourself

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 210282001/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qod1Sgxyi6U

This may sound like a joke or a hoax but please have no doubt it is 100% real...Hence to facilitate the payment process of these funds ($2,500,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to fill in and send back your full details so that we can proceed with further questioning on what you will be doing with the money when it finally enters your account.

FILL BELOW:
*Name:
*State:
*Address:
*Telephone:
*Nationality:

KEEP THIS PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL YOU RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS JUST LIKE THE OTHER TWO THAT HAVE CASH THERE'S

NOTE THAT NOBODY OR EVEN THE APPOINTED BANK HAS THE RIGHT TO TOUCH, DEDUCT OR GET ACCESS TO YOUR DONATION FOR ANY REASON THEY HAVE BEEN WARNED STRICTLY!

For security reasons, we advise all winners to keep this information confidential from the public until their claim is processed and their funds released to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted taking advantage of this program by non-participant or unofficial personnel.

CONGRATULATION ONCE MORE!

Warm Regards
ISSUED BY:
CRISTY DAVIS
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.