Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Nikki Sims (NextDoor Nikki)

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

monidavid45@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:15 am

moni
Female

hello am moni ,am new on here and looking for friend ,if you care to chat you can add me on my yahoo messenger or email to my private mail which id is monidavid45 at y a h uu dot come

monidavid45@yahoo.com
Attachments
nikki-sims-1.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

kimnelson85@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:42 pm

kim
Female / Single
28 - Abilene / United States

Hair Color Light Brown
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Body Art Tattoo
My Best Feature My Smile
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 155
Weight(kg) 57
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Other
Living Situation Other
Relocation Not sure about relocating
Seeking For Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Scorpio

Am new to this dating site and i think you are the first person talking to,can can please mail me with your email,so i can mail you about myself and also my pictures too...

Thanks for the mail,i will mail a message with my pictures,kindly check them please and reply me back..

Thanks for the response from the dating site and am so glad to get your email address.
well am writing this email to tell u more about myself,But there is one thing i want to let you know.
well first of all age and races are not so much important to me.besides age is just a figure and its what in the person that count.Age and races has nothing to do with friendship,love or marriage.The most important thing is trust,honesty,love and loyalty.don't u agree with me ?

Received: from [204.14.77.235] by web162903.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 01 Sep 2014 04:11:39 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
Message-ID: <1409569898.18694.YahooMailNeo@web162903.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 04:11:38 -0700
Reply-To: kimberly nelson <kimnelson85@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hi
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

heartgolden773@gmail.com - harristifny@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:01 pm

AngelAtia
Female / Divorced
34 - Abilene / United States

Slogan
Helllo.
About Me
Hello and how are u doing today , Am Glad to leave u this message am ,Atia,i am 30years Old,I am 5' 7", 141 lbs.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally. Email me back with your email adress if u are interested so that we can chat okay..
Looking For
am here looking for a man who will love and respect me like i will also do because i have been hurt before and dont want to any more i want u to email me back on my email address direct or email me so that we can chat more and get to know each other , and dont forget to also leave me your email address so that i can also contact u , contact me back on..EMAIL : HEARTGOLDEN773 @/G/M/A/I/L/./C//O/M OR ADD ME ON YAHOO ID: HARRISTIFNY @ Y/A/H/O/O/./C/O/M YOURS FAITHFULLY ATIA..

Hello and how are u doing today , Am Glad to leave u this message am ,Atia,i am 30years Old,I am 5' 7", 141 lbs.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally.i take care of my Moms cosmetics business.and am here looking for a man who will love and respect me like i will also do because i have been hurt before and dont want to any more i want u to email me back on my email address direct or email me so that we can chat more and get to know each other , and dont forget to also leave me your email address so that i can also contact u , contact me back on..EMAIL : HEARTGOLDEN773 @/G/M/A/I/L/./C//O/M OR ADD ME ON YAHOO ID: HARRISTIFNY @ Y/A/H/O/O/./C/O/M

YOURS FAITHFULLY

ATIA..

heartgolden773@gmail.com
harristifny@yahoo.com
Attachments
jessicanelson.jpg
jessicanelson.jpg (12.07 KiB) Viewed 11769 times
Wayne

salomeyafriyiegyamfi@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:33 am

Screen name: Lucy
Email address: salomeyafriyiegyamfi@yahoo.com

As they say, everything should be beautiful in a beautiful lady. It seems to me, the real beauty consists of harmonic connection of soul richness, moral clearance and only after these ones of the physical appealing to the partner. In other words, appearance is only our outside dress. The real and natural beauty is inside of our soul - somewhere deep in the soul and it reflects in the eyes. I will not describe myself cause it seems to me that the really interesting lady will be noticed by the deeds and modesty and slight enigma, wont she? But in a few words I can tell you that I am a person with a strong will, serious, reasonable, and reliable but at the same time I am kind-hearted, attentive and friendly.

Stolen picture used:

sal8.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: salomeyafriyiegyamfi@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:35 am

On mbuzzy.com:

HELLO DEAR AM SALOMEY AND AM HERE MY FEELINGS WITH AND WILL MAKE HAPPY AND THIS IS MY YAHOO ID (SALOMEYAFRIYIEGYAMFI@YAHOO.COM) SO ADD ME SO THAT WE KNOW MORE THERE BABE AND I HOPE TO HEAR FROM AND WE WILL GET TO CAM TO CAM THERE BABE.......THANKS BABE
PLEASE ADD SO THAT WE GET TO CAM OKAY AND AM NEW HERE OKAY BABE.....FOR MY SOUL MATE WHO IS REAL LIKE TO SHARE

Profile elements:

mahmudu
39 years old
Female
Ghana
am cute,sexy and loving babe

Stolen picture used:

salomeya.jpg
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: salomeyafriyiegyamfi@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:38 am

On FB:

Dorcas Cindy aka dorcas.cindy.7

Stolen pictures used:

sal1.jpg

sal2.jpg

sal3.jpg

sal4.jpg

sal5.jpg

sal6.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

doraagbavor60@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:42 pm

lydia
Female / Single
35 - Aachen / Germany

Slogan
hello how are you
About Me
female genitalia at yahoo dont com am waiting for you online now
Looking For
female genitalia at yahoo dont com am waiting for you online now
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Entertainment / Media
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage

I am seeking to meet some one caring, faithful, communicative, loyal, generous, understanding, future driven, honest, truthful to be with in a long term relationship,Courtship or marrige ,Some one with Good life principles to set an example to our children in the near future,God fearing person.Someone who is honest, respectful, and loving and knows how to take care of a woman
MY EMAIL :
SKYPE ...... agbavor.mawuli2
YAHOO .........doraagbavor60@yahoo.com
GMAIL .......doraagbavor2015@gmail.com

152e3597716.jpg
Wayne

Re: doraagbavor60@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:37 pm

The scammer is using with the same emails stolen pictures of Kelsey Hess - reported already in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=813.

On Skype as:

agbavor.mawuli2 / agbavor mawuli

The scammer:

Mawuli Agbavor (bagga money) / Bagga.money
ACCRA POLY
Single · Male · Interested in females
Studied at ACCRA POLY
Lives in Accra, Ghana

bagga.jpg

bagga1.jpg

bagga2.jpg

bagga3.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sidneydemi@hotmail.com 2nd gallery

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:05 pm

Split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=44211, where the email address is reported using a different stolen picture.

Email:

Hello my dearest,
I am happy for Almighty God who has made it possible for us to meet.

I would like to know you better, as I am searching for a long lasting relationship. Your Age, religion. Distance doesn't matter for now, All that matters is true feelings and Trust is the most important.

I am loving, caring, adoring, passionate, compassionate, affectionate, cheerful,faithful, loyal, truthful, and God fearing. I Love meeting people, reading, traveling too!! and also sharing ideas.

I lost my Dad 6 years ago, whom divorced with my Mother in United State of America ( USA ) 15years now, because my mum was cheating on my Dad.

I seek a Man who has these same qualities. I do not want a relationship basically on fun but a relationship to last long, hopefully lead to marriage and forever happiness. My dream is to have a Man to settle down and spend the rest of my life with. Have a happy home.

So tell me more about yourself, your nationality, your job and position in your place of work and maybe any other thing you think I would need to know about you. Send me your PICTURES.

Its So nice to have you as my new friend and pray that the almighty lord will help us have a mutual friendship that will profit us in future....Amen!!!! Looking forward for more steady contact with you.

God bless you!!
Yours, Miss Sidney Demi.

Stolen pictures used:

sid.jpg

sid1.jpg

sid2.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Nikki Simms

Unread postby Firstcavvet » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:52 pm

This person now goes by Portia. I have her phone number. And like a dumb ass she now has my personal information. She also sent me a document. Is it real or fake? Can someone one tell me?
Attachments
4742.jpeg
4742.jpeg (45.45 KiB) Viewed 7747 times
Firstcavvet
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.